mustang04
12-13-2005, 10:55 AM
Kent Jackson
Playoff record
13-4 since 2001
has made the playoffs every year he has been in Sweetwater

has one at least one playoff game each season

and Blackie...this is especially for smokin in ur pipe

Jackson aint never lost in the first round of the playoffs since he came to Sweetwater

over 100 wins as a head coach
over all record as a head coach
Kent Jackson is 100-42-1

GO COACH J.!!!!
:clap:

sweetwater07
12-13-2005, 10:58 AM
with all of that said...i think the ONLY reason he will stay is because banyard and skye possibly coming back to play their senior years......if he stays next year then after i graduate with skye and banyard we will not have a reason to stay....i see him going to 4A or 5A in the very near future.............

Butkus
12-13-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
Kent Jackson
Playoff record
13-4 since 2001
has made the playoffs every year he has been in Sweetwater

has one at least one playoff game each season

and Blackie...this is especially for smokin in ur pipe

Jackson aint never lost in the first round of the playoffs since he came to Sweetwater

over 100 wins as a head coach
over all record as a head coach
Kent Jackson is 100-42-1

GO COACH J.!!!!
:clap:
so young 04 ya must be out far that Christmas brake and all fired up for tha ole jolly fat man ta come.

mustang68
12-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Coach Jackson
52-15 since 2001 leading the Mustangs

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
so young 04 ya must be out far that Christmas brake and all fired up for tha ole jolly fat man ta come.
nah not yet...just had an Anatomy final at 7:30 this morning...then i have sports movement fundamental final tom. at 8 am, then organic chemistry final thurs. at 7 am

also, every night this week i am instructing basketball for the YMCA's annual basketball clinic

then once i get home, its OFF TO WORKING ON THE WIND TURBINES FOR 4 WEEKS!!!!!!

sweetwater07
12-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by mustang68
Coach Jackson
52-15 since 2001 leading the Mustangs

think he will leave this year or the next??

Butkus
12-13-2005, 11:06 AM
nah not yet...just had an Anatomy final at 7:30 this morning...then i have sports movement fundamental final tom. at 8 am, then organic chemistry final thurs. at 7 am

also, every night this week i am instructing basketball for the YMCA's annual basketball clinic

then once i get home, its OFF TO WORKING ON THE WIND TURBINES FOR 4 WEEKS!!!!!!
well good luck far sur on that chemistry what da heck is sports what ever da heck.

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:08 AM
well good luck far sur on that chemistry what da heck is sports what ever da heck.

its a kineisiology class....just an elective for me

mustang68
12-13-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
think he will leave this year or the next??

I will hate to see him go.
Wish he would set up shop like Sandifer or Woods.
I don't think Sweetwater is willing to pay to keep him though.

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:13 AM
I will hate to see him go.
Wish he would set up shop like Sandifer or Woods.
I don't think Sweetwater is willing to pay to keep him though.

and THATS EXACTLY WHY sweetwater will never reach its potential.....

Black_Magic
12-13-2005, 11:23 AM
and THATS EXACTLY WHY sweetwater will never reach its potential..... Sweetwaters powers that be aparently think the Facilities are everything. I hear the equipment budget is not so hot. Pay is not top notch either form what I hear. that with the fall off of tallent from the last 4 years to the next 4 years may spur him to leave.

mustang68
12-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Sweetwaters powers that be aparently think the Facilities are everything. I hear the equipment budget is not so hot. Pay is not top notch either form what I hear. that with the fall off of tallent from the last 4 years to the next 4 years may spur him to leave.

You would be so much more pleasant to talk to if you knew what you were talking about.
Why don't you apply?
OH I forgot. you have to have done more than "play football" after h.s.

Bubba-Joe
12-13-2005, 11:32 AM
You would be so much more pleasant to talk to if you knew what you were talking about.
Why don't you apply?
OH I forgot. you have to have done more than "play football" after h.s.

Dang if ole 68 aint got a mean streak about him today

nice body punch
followed by a shot to the head

Black_Magic
12-13-2005, 11:34 AM
you would be more honest if you said I would be more plesant to talk to if I didnt hit the nail on the head....:clap: What part is in acurate?? Pay for the head coach and assistants??? or does Sweetwater have a great equipment budget and that rumor is wrong??? tell me

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:38 AM
you would be more honest if you said I would be more plesant to talk to if I didnt hit the nail on the head....:clap: What part is in acurate?? Pay for the head coach and assistants??? or does Sweetwater have a great equipment budget and that rumor is wrong??? tell me or answer C) Blackie prays that all those are true just cuz he knows that sweetwater owns snyder in football, sure snyder on a BLUE MOON wins a battle against sweetwater.....but in the War....snyder is just a jock carrier for sweetwater:D

oh well
12-13-2005, 11:38 AM
I Know I know I know does budda

mustang68
12-13-2005, 11:45 AM
you would be more honest if you said I would be more plesant to talk to if I didnt hit the nail on the head....:clap: What part is in acurate?? Pay for the head coach and assistants??? or does Sweetwater have a great equipment budget and that rumor is wrong??? tell me

I refer to your always quoting "rumor" which you have obviously made up yourself. I personally do not know what either pay scale or budget is for fact, but I'm sure you do, or at least know a rumor to the effect.
Class up bm

football4life
12-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Sooo back to the original subject, if in fact he does leave, I have heard very very small talk of a possibility of the amarillo high job way up here in the north.:thinking:

mustang68
12-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Sooo back to the original subject, if in fact he does leave, I have heard very very small talk of a possibility of the amarillo high job way up here in the north.:thinking:

Do they offer blizzard pay?

football4life
12-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Do they offer blizzard pay?

If you're implying that we have terrible weather or something up here, its really not that much worse. Grant it, it gets pretty stinkin windy at times, but the cold and such isn't too bad. And, it is a very nice 5A job. Coach dippel had been there for 30 some odd years.

its_n_ D_water
12-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Dont get me wrong here Coach Jackson is a great coach....I myself never played for him..I was in the Ritchie era..But if does decide to leave..there will plenty of other great coaches willing to fill his spot....Now this was just rumor... But when they went out for applications back when Jackson was hired...I heard there was no shortage of applicants.....but that was just rumor back then. But anyways I hope he stays at least another year.

mustang68
12-13-2005, 01:09 PM
If you're implying that we have terrible weather or something up here, its really not that much worse. Grant it, it gets pretty stinkin windy at times, but the cold and such isn't too bad. And, it is a very nice 5A job. Coach dippel had been there for 30 some odd years.

Sorry not buying that load. I graduated from West Texas State during the Kirbo days. Drove a fiat. Watched it buried too many times.

keenoace
12-13-2005, 02:01 PM
with all of that said...i think the ONLY reason he will stay is because banyard and skye possibly coming back to play their senior years......if he stays next year then after i graduate with skye and banyard we will not have a reason to stay....i see him going to 4A or 5A in the very near future.............
I hear Banyard may not even be there next year....Just what I have heard...You really dont have to worry about skye he just runs out of bounds anyway.

STANG RED
12-13-2005, 02:28 PM
BULL CRAP! I spent a winter in Pampa several years back. I think I still have frost bit. Only thing between them and the north pole is a barbed wire fence, that blew down along time ago. I saw a reported wind chill of -54, and the temp was at around -30. When I left from up there, I made sure I didnt leave anything that I would need to come back for. If I did, they can have it. Alaska has nothing on the Texas panhandle! Except for trees, that is.

Butkus
12-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
BULL CRAP! I spent a winter in Pampa several years back. I think I still have frost bit. Only thing between them and the north pole is a barbed wire fence, that blew down along time ago. I saw a reported wind chill of -54, and the temp was at around -30. When I left from up there, I made sure I didnt leave anything that I would need to come back for. If I did, they can have it. Alaska has nothing on the Texas panhandle! Except for trees, that is.
now dont candy coat it Big Red tell us how ya really feel. oh wait ar you Red today or bubba or curly or even ole butkus.

shadow13
12-13-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
I hear Banyard may not even be there next year....Just what I have heard...You really dont have to worry about skye he just runs out of bounds anyway. Skye: 126 - 1231 - 22 td's , Man just think if he didn't run out of bounds all the time. I'm going to have to have a talk with that kid.

zeus63
12-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by shadow13
Skye: 126 - 1231 - 22 td's , Man just think if he didn't run out of bounds all the time. I'm going to have to have a talk with that kid.

Yeah the only out of bounds running he did was through the back of the end zone after he scored.

keenoace
12-13-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
Yeah the only out of bounds running he did was through the back of the end zone after he scored.

Well he never made it to the back of the endzone against Snyder, I do remember him getting STUCK:eek: and him coughing up the ball. Good Thing Banyard has some JETS or else Torres would have took that to the house, and you have a different ball game. Seriously, we love saying this crap because you guys get so pissed off. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evil: And that's what makes this so darn funny:clap: :clap:

zeus63
12-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Well he never made it to the back of the endzone against Snyder, I do remember him getting STUCK:eek: and him coughing up the ball. Good Thing Banyard has some JETS or else Torres would have took that to the house, and you have a different ball game. Seriously, we love saying this crap because you guys get so pissed off. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evil: And that's what makes this so darn funny:clap: :clap:

P.S. Zeus63 is NOT from Sweetwater.

Some people really need to pay attetion.

keenoace
12-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
P.S. Zeus63 is NOT from Sweetwater.

Some people really need to pay attetion.

Well GOOD FOR YOU!!!

zeus63
12-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Well GOOD FOR YOU!!!

If you were actually from Snyder then you would know who I am. Funny thing is, I have no clue who you are though. Hmm... PM me to reveal true identities. (I'm like Superman, the glasses fool everyone.)

trenchdweller
12-13-2005, 03:52 PM
where would he go to amarillo lubbock abiliene ???

football4life
12-13-2005, 04:05 PM

Whoa there pal, you act like living here is comparable to the frozen tundra of antarctica or something jeez:rolleyes: I will say I've never experienced weather THAT extreme, and if that's not exaggerated then you must have visited at the wrong time. It rarely gets unbearable, in fact temps have been above average all winter long except for last week.

STANG RED
12-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Whoa there pal, you act like living here is comparable to the frozen tundra of antarctica or something jeez:rolleyes: I will say I've never experienced weather THAT extreme, and if that's not exaggerated then you must have visited at the wrong time. It rarely gets unbearable, in fact temps have been above average all winter long except for last week.
It was the winter (maybe January) of 89 if I remember correctly. And I promise you, I am not exaggerating a bit. I was on a construction job, rebuilding a chemical plant that had blown up the year before that. The job was shut down for 2 weeks because of the cold. We were told, not to come back to work until the temp got above freezing again. I will never forget it!

football4life
12-13-2005, 04:25 PM
It was the winter (maybe January) of 89 if I remember correctly. And I promise you, I am not exaggerating a bit. I was on a construction job, rebuilding a chemical plant that had blown up the year before that. The job was shut down for 2 weeks because of the cold. We were told, not to come back to work until the temp got above freezing again. I will never forget it!

Well that was definitely before my day, and I'm glad too! That's outrageous! My apologies for doubting you.:doh: Sounds like you got a nice little break from work there too.

Butkus
12-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Well that was definitely before my day, and I'm glad too! That's outrageous! My apologies for doubting you.:doh: Sounds like you got a nice little break from work there too.
if the big Red one says a chicken dips snuff look under his wing for the can.

STANG RED
12-13-2005, 05:02 PM
if the big Red one says a chicken dips snuff look under his wing for the can.

Good one! Thanks Butkus.
Now, you and Bubba need to git on home. Mammas got supper just about fixed.
We r havin
Mashed tatters so creamy that tha cream gravys jelus
Steak so tender, you could eat it with a straw
Red beans gassy enuff to shoot a blue flame plum across the room
Tea so sweet that tha honey bees are bobbin in it
And cake so good n moist, the red bean juice can be used for the corn bread.

P.S. If you aint ever poured red bean juice over chocolate cake, you aint ever had chocolate cake the way the good Lord ment it!

mustang04
12-13-2005, 05:40 PM

P.S. If you aint ever poured red bean juice over chocolate cake, you aint ever had chocolate cake the way the good Lord ment it! AH...but deception is one of the many tools of the Devil...:D

oh well
12-13-2005, 06:22 PM
THought this was about the Sweetwater Coach?

football4life
12-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by oh well
THought this was about the Sweetwater Coach?

Well this type of thing tends to happen on this board......we just kind of drift from one thing to another.

WestTXLonghorn
12-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Coach Jackson is great and all. . .but where would he go that would pay him more money and whatnot? Not many places that I know of that have better facilities and stadium than S'Water in 4A. To be honest, he's really not proven himself to be that great of a coach yet. Yes, he wins alot, but he hasn't really won the big one yet. Don't coaches usually win a state title before they move up classifications? Jackson got knocked off two years in a row in the quarters by a team his squad had already seen. This year he got past the quarters but it seemed fairly obvious that he got out-coached by the Tatum guys in the second half of that game.

I don't see him leaving any time soon. And saying that Joesph Banyard is leaving is just wishful thinking from all the fans from schools he plays against!;)

VWG
12-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Jackson is a great coach, and well respected in the coaching ranks.
If he leaves, as most coaches will from time to time, it usually has to do with dollars and cents.
Remember, the state teachers retirement is their holy grail.
The more they make, the more retirement pay they get after their career is done.
Never forget that. Schools in Abilene, Midland/Odessa, Lubbock, Amarillo.. or don't forget all the new schools opening up in the DFW area would love to have Jackson coaching for them. Some of them will cough up enough pay to get him too.

sweetwater07
12-13-2005, 08:38 PM
I hear Banyard may not even be there next year....Just what I have heard...You really dont have to worry about skye he just runs out of bounds anyway.

well he ran for quite a few yards on yall and helped us get to the state semi's so if thats what you mean by running out of bounds...i'll take that anyday

WestTXLonghorn
12-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Jackson is a great coach, and well respected in the coaching ranks.
If he leaves, as most coaches will from time to time, it usually has to do with dollars and cents.
Remember, the state teachers retirement is their holy grail.
The more they make, the more retirement pay they get after their career is done.
Never forget that. Schools in Abilene, Midland/Odessa, Lubbock, Amarillo.. or don't forget all the new schools opening up in the DFW area would love to have Jackson coaching for them. Some of them will cough up enough pay to get him too.

If he's that great I hope he jumps on that Abilene Cooper opening! Remember he also has small kids. . .so moving them around a lot prolly isn't cool for him. He JUST NOW got all his staff lined up at S'Water and got all the old ball coaches there retired (btw, how long until Mayes hangs it up?). Surely you'd at least want to get ONE state championship under your belt there before you broke it all up again, right?

keenoace
12-13-2005, 09:33 PM
well he ran for quite a few yards on yall and helped us get to the state semi's so if thats what you mean by running out of bounds...i'll take that anyday

Okay....he never reached the Endzone against Snyder....But I do remember him getting smacked and caughing up the ball...good thing for yalls workhorse banyard to catch Torres or else its in the Endzone. And that ladies and gentleman my have been a huge turning point in the game.

Tweeder215
12-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Okay....he never reached the Endzone against Snyder....But I do remember him getting smacked and caughing up the ball...good thing for yalls workhorse banyard to catch Torres or else its in the Endzone. And that ladies and gentleman my have been a huge turning point in the game.

Wow someone has been doing alot of daydreaming about this one...But alas, it is only wishful thinking because the result stays the same, a win for Sweetwater just like normal. Boy, it's just a great day to be alive.

mustang04
12-13-2005, 10:44 PM

what do u mean by workhorse???:thinking: :thinking:

if u saw the total yardage for the season..him and green are pretty close to sharing the load....if u just mean HOSS, then yeah banyard is one cuz he sucked that kid up, got in fron of him, then tackled him.....SWEETWATER WON !!!!!

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2005, 10:44 PM
If you watch video of that play(See gofridaynight.com), you'll see
Banyard runs in front of Torres and slams him to the ground. Skye
turned it up field after the fumble. He was within a yard or two
of tackling him also. If Banyard wouldn't have caught him, Skye
would have.

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 12:27 AM

Skye was a non factor against us. #11 and I think #33 hit him and he coughed up the ball and that was about all he could take. After that hit, I don't remember him doing much of anything against us. It was JB that gave us trouble, not SG.

Tweeder215
12-14-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Skye was a non factor against us. #11 and I think #33 hit him and he coughed up the ball and that was about all he could take. After that hit, I don't remember him doing much of anything against us. It was JB that gave us trouble, not SG.

You can argue semantics all day long, but the fact remains y'all lost. It doesn't matter what player beat you, because it wasn't a single player. The MUSTANGS (as a team I might add) beat you. I hope that clears up any confusion that you might have about that game.

mrescape43
12-14-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
You can argue semantics all day long, but the fact remains y'all lost. It doesn't matter what player beat you, because it wasn't a single player. The MUSTANGS (as a team I might add) beat you. I hope that clears up any confusion that you might have about that game.

You are right, we lost, just tired of mustang 04 being such a DA.

mustang04
12-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
You are right, we lost, just tired of mustang 04 being such a DA.

haha...ur right, im a complete DA...dang it only took u long enough to have 50 posts to figure that out, ur a quick'n

mustang04
12-14-2005, 12:59 AM
just curious...show me any remarks that a DA would make...pretty sure when i say something on here, i have something to justify it....bring it out, i wanna see

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 08:35 AM
Dont know for sure how much truth there is to it, buy one of the players told me last night, Jackson has applied for the Abilene Cooper job.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
If you watch video of that play(See gofridaynight.com), you'll see
Banyard runs in front of Torres and slams him to the ground. Skye
turned it up field after the fumble. He was within a yard or two
of tackling him also. If Banyard wouldn't have caught him, Skye
would have.
Heck he didnt tackle that youngen he picked him up and chunked him outa bounds.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Heck he didnt tackle that youngen he picked him up and chunked him outa bounds.

tigger chunckin is JB's favorite thing to do on friday nights in snyder

Butkus
12-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Good one! Thanks Butkus.
Now, you and Bubba need to git on home. Mammas got supper just about fixed.
We r havin
Mashed tatters so creamy that tha cream gravys jelus
Steak so tender, you could eat it with a straw
Red beans gassy enuff to shoot a blue flame plum across the room
Tea so sweet that tha honey bees are bobbin in it
And cake so good n moist, the red bean juice can be used for the corn bread.

P.S. If you aint ever poured red bean juice over chocolate cake, you aint ever had chocolate cake the way the good Lord ment it!
Dang supper sur was good last nite little smelly after. Some of you youngens gonna have ta come over sometime. Mamma told me ya posta put ona those captial letters at tha start of a sentence so Im gonna try.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Butkis
you gotta start eatin out side
if you can't excuse yourself when you pass gas

Dang my clothes still smell from your stinky arse

mustangsince87
12-14-2005, 10:12 AM
i wish jackson would leave. yea hes a real good coach and all but every year in the playoffs we lose because he doesnt know when to start passin and mixing things up

so FIRE COACH JACKSON

Butkus
12-14-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by mustangsince87
i wish jackson would leave. yea hes a real good coach and all but every year in the playoffs we lose because he doesnt know when to start passin and mixing things up

so FIRE COACH JACKSON
Go back ta class youngen.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 10:17 AM

so FIRE COACH JACKSON
you are an IDIOT
maybe someone should come to where you work and tell you how to do your job-----
"Naw you should put the paper trash on the truck first
not the solid waste
that way the paper don't blow out goin down the road"

GOOD GAWD

the man has won over 50 games since coming to Sweetwater
a Playoff win every year he has been in Sweetwater
13 playoff wins in 5 years

mustangsince87
12-14-2005, 10:18 AM

mustang68
12-14-2005, 10:19 AM

so FIRE COACH JACKSON

I passed up your quote on drinking on another thread, but this I can't let go.
It is obvious to me that your underage drinking has finally sponged up your brain.
Get a clue, a life, and most of all some help, because you my young friend are clueless.

mustangsince87
12-14-2005, 10:20 AM

Someone beat me to romming you.....lhpm :mad:

zeus63
12-14-2005, 10:21 AM
Wow!! I can't believe he actually posted that. I'm not a big Sweetwater supporter, but Coach Jackson has done one fine job at that school.

mustang68
12-14-2005, 10:21 AM

Wow! and you're an intelligent fellow also. Great comeback

mustangsince87
12-14-2005, 10:23 AM
ehh what can i say im brilliant

mustang68
12-14-2005, 10:26 AM
ehh what can i say im brilliant
I'm glad you can even spell the word, naive would be more appropo

zeus63
your brilliance probably got lost in the grammer department, because you forgot about 2 commas in that 7 word post of yours.

Bubba-Joe
How long till this 87 feller is GONE
WOW

mustangsince87
12-14-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm glad you can even spell the word, naive would be more appropo [/QUOTE]

ok your an idiot because i spelt it right

LewP
12-14-2005, 10:28 AM
I reported him Bubba......RM be here shortly

mustangsince87
12-14-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by LewP
I reported him Bubba......RM be here shortly

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 10:31 AM
yea well ya know what **** YOU!!

I know you aint talkin to Bubba
can't believe you that stupid

you have just committed suicide on the Downlow
better hope Bubba don't find out who you are.

mustangsince87
12-14-2005, 10:33 AM
HAHA OK

Butkus
12-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Wow! and your an intelligent fellow also. Great comeback
68 ya mite be able to edit that ugly word in this post yaself.

mustang68
12-14-2005, 10:56 AM
68 ya mite be able to edit that ugly word in this post yaself.
Thanks. One can always use a grammar lesson;)

LewP
12-14-2005, 10:56 AM
For what it's worth.........

I am not any sort of expert here.

I haven't responded on this thread as of yet, but I think it's time.

Coach Jackson and Sweetwater seem made for each other. Like a hand in a glove. I have seen many posts now, and to me, it's a non-issue.
Coach Jackson is a great example for the team, and he is a good coach.
To me, I think he and his staff do a heck of a super job. And that's all I know about it.

sweetwater07
12-14-2005, 11:01 AM
I'm glad you can even spell the word, naive would be more appropo

ok your an idiot because i spelt it right [/QUOTE]

your off to ROM land.......bu bye

Butkus
12-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Thanks. One can always use a grammar lesson;)
I guess the mods took care a it before ya had to.

mustang68
12-14-2005, 11:07 AM
I guess the mods took care a it before ya had to.
Guess I'm the clueless one now.:confused:

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Howdy boys. Looks like I done went and missed all the fun this mornin. Anybody know who the runt 87 was?

mustang68
12-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Howdy boys. Looks like I done went and missed all the fun this mornin. Anybody know who the runt 87 was?
Daddy must have been short of tow-sacks that year.

sweetwater07
12-14-2005, 11:09 AM

mustangsince87 was the big mouth

Butkus
12-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Guess I'm the clueless one now.:confused:
His quote above yur thread had that ugle f word in it and I kina thought ya might haf to fix it but mr 66 took care of it.

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 11:13 AM
Lets hunt him down and do a floggin! I gotta all tooooo long belt we can use.

mustang68
12-14-2005, 11:20 AM
His quote above yur thread had that ugle f word in it and I kina thought ya might haf to fix it but mr 66 took care of it.
Thanks for giving me a mit. I was so shocked; I just responded.

jmcgee
12-14-2005, 11:33 AM
WOW

keenoace
12-14-2005, 01:56 PM
For what it's worth.........

I am not any sort of expert here.

I haven't responded on this thread as of yet, but I think it's time.

Coach Jackson and Sweetwater seem made for each other. Like a hand in a glove. I have seen many posts now, and to me, it's a non-issue.
Coach Jackson is a great example for the team, and he is a good coach.
To me, I think he and his staff do a heck of a super job. And that's all I know about it.

Well when Jackson left Olney, he didn't bring anyone, so it may look like he will have to create another staff as Brilliant:rolleyes: as this one was.

jmcgee
12-14-2005, 02:00 PM
Well when Jackson left Olney, he didn't bring anyone, so it may look like he will have to create another staff as Brilliant:rolleyes: as this one was. Thats not true he brought 3 or 4 coaches with him. At least 2 from Olney.

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Thats not true he brought 3 or 4 coaches with him. At least 2 from Olney.

That's just what I was told.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 02:07 PM
That's just what I was told.
Ya know ya cant believe everthang yur told.

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Ya know ya cant believe everthang yur told.

True

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 02:14 PM
I believe his DC was already in sweetwater... Wasnt his DC a Succesfull head coach at a couple of other school?

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:17 PM
I believe his DC was already in sweetwater... Wasnt his DC a Succesfull head coach at a couple of other school?

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha. yeah right 0-40 as Head coach. Might want to stick to calling the Defense

sww-bull52
12-14-2005, 02:20 PM
The same defense that only gave up 6 to Snyder?

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 02:21 PM
Oh wait. Maybe I was wrong. O-40 doesnt sound succesfull. Maybe he brought a DC from Olney. I thought His DC was a succesfull head coach somewhere... :thinking:

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
The same defense that only gave up 6 to Snyder?

Same DC that gave up 35 to Tatum and 30 something to Levelland. Sweetwater = Offense that's it. Get over yourself about the sweetwater defense.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 02:27 PM
hahahahahahhahahahahahaha. yeah right 0-40 as Head coach. Might want to stick to calling the Defense
Ole butkus been stayin outta bubbas fight cause hes big nough ta take care of his own self. But one question far you two jus how much head coachin experience ya got ya self.

sww-bull52
12-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Same DC that gave up 35 to Tatum

Which goes to show that we lost out to a very good team.

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Oh wait. Maybe I was wrong. O-40 doesnt sound succesfull. Maybe he brought a DC from Olney. I thought His DC was a succesfull head coach somewhere... :thinking:

No I dont think so...he was a head coach at Dimmitt 0-10 then went to Merkel 0-20 so not as successful as you might want to be. I even think he coached his sons peewee team still didn't win

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Which goes to show that we lost out to a very good team.

They wont win state like Gilmer did

sww-bull52
12-14-2005, 02:32 PM

Does'nt matter. They were better than we were on Satuday and I can live with it.

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Bubba stayin out of these two fools conversation

they think Ole Bubba is a coach

But the Swater DC is too busy to be on here as much as Ole Bubba is

Case of them bein too stupid to recognize how foolish they look

Bubba-Joe
12-14-2005, 02:34 PM

Kinda like you pick of Monahans over Sweetwater too

How did that turn out for you anyway

oh but you was suppose to beat Monahans in round 1
then beat Sweetwater in Round 4

Oh yes people should stop and listen to how wise you are, you aint never been wrong about nothin

sww-bull52
12-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

Oh yes people should stop and listen to how wise you are, you aint never been wrong about nothin

I'm agreeing with you Bubba. I'm big enough to admit that we lost to a better team and I am not living in the past.

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 02:37 PM
Ole butkus been stayin outta bubbas fight cause hes big nough ta take care of his own self. But one question far you two jus how much head coachin experience ya got ya self. Is bubba the DC at SW? Is that what you mean? I may be wrong about who the DC is there... if bubba is the DC then your statement makes sence..

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:37 PM

Yeah I guess, even the one about you being a coach. Your to dumb to be a coach. What could Coach Wigington possibly be doing right now.

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Bubba stayin out of these two fools conversation
Guess he couldnt resist and couldnt follow through with this comment.:rolleyes: dont know why he is getting so riled up do you?

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:40 PM

You see how on the post before this one type the words as if you were a hick. But then on this one you don't do that, that's when you can tell when bubba is getting a little Flustered

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Guess he couldnt resist and couldnt folow through with this comment.:rolleyes: dont know why he is getting so riled up do you?

don't have a clue

mustang68
12-14-2005, 02:46 PM
don't have a clue
Thank you for finally admitting this. I knew it was true all along just couldn't prove it. Thanks again.

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Thank you for finally admitting this. I knew it was true all along just couldn't prove it. Thanks again.

What...read what I quoted you dork:nerd: :rolleyes:

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:48 PM

read before you post idiot!!!

mustang68
12-14-2005, 02:49 PM
don't have a clue

Thanks again. But stop while you are behind.:D

keenoace
12-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks again. But stop while you are behind.:D

HAHAHAHAHHAHA...your funny!!

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Keenoace.. He knows what he is saying. Its called ignoring part of the post and trying to take the other part and running with it. I still wonder why all the hostility?:thinking:

JohnMadden
12-14-2005, 02:54 PM
HI

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by JohnMadden
HI
this was his first of 2 posts.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Keenoace.. He knows what he is saying. Its called ignoring part of the post and trying to take the other part and running with it. I still wonder why all the hostility?:thinking:
Well ole magic man and ole ace itd appear ya mite be doin tha same thang. You two clowns been disin ole bubbas Mustangs and then jump on the dc and hc so the logic that jus mite be the question ole Butkus ask and I guess Ill ask it agin. Either one of ya two old know it alls got any hc experience.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 03:20 PM
this was his first of 2 posts.
Yea and ya made a comment bout his rv. Now see what ya done. Think I may call mamma.

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 03:21 PM
OK
You can count I assume so look
#1 Bubba has as well as alot of SW folks Been disin the TIGERS.... so if you cant take it dont dish it out.
#2 I dont recall saying anything bad about the HC at all and dont know if I said anythnig about the DC that was bad... I did ask a couple of questions... if you dont like them raised then Im sorry:rolleyes:
#3 You and bubba sure talk alot alike..:thinking: both lose the twang when getting riled:clap:
#4 Has anything untrue been raised?? point it out and it should be corrected.. If your talking about Keenoace saying the DCs Record as a HC is 0-40 is inaccurate then you should just say it and state the accurate one.
#5 I dont know of anny HCs on here? but I would rather have a 0-0 record as a head coach than some others that have been mentioned:thumbsup:

Butkus
12-14-2005, 03:29 PM
OK
You can count I assume so look
#1 Bubba has as well as alot of SW folks Been disin the TIGERS.... so if you cant take it dont dish it out.
#2 I dont recall saying anything bad about the HC at all and dont know if I said anythnig about the DC that was bad... I did ask a couple of questions... if you dont like them raised then Im sorry:rolleyes:
#3 You and bubba sure talk alot alike..:thinking: both lose the twang when getting riled:clap:
#4 Has anything untrue been raised?? point it out and it should be corrected.. If your talking about Keenoace saying the DCs Record as a HC is 0-40 is inaccurate then you should just say it and state the accurate one.
#5 I dont know of anny HCs on here? but I would rather have a 0-0 record as a head coach than some others that have been mentioned:thumbsup:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 far as I can go without takin my shoe off.
I mis said that one statement it shoulda been that ya was dising the dcs record when he was a hc so I was jus a wonderin if you or old ace had experience. I guess #5 answers that.

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Yea and ya made a comment bout his rv. Now see what ya done. Think I may call mamma.
My bad! I didnt think askin him about his rv would piss him off so bad. Guess ya better go ahead n call momma. Ill cut a switch n meeter bahind tha wood shed.

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 03:33 PM
I mis said that one statement it shoulda been that ya was dising the dcs record when he was a hc so I was jus a wonderin if you or old ace had experience. I guess #5 answers that. thats right Im 0-0 as a head coach dont coach anything anyway.:rolleyes: so that 0-40 has me and any other person on here who has not been a head coach. that puts me in with 99.9% of the people on here.. On the other hand.. 0-0 in some oppinion may trump an 0-40 on a resume for appication to a HC job.... what do you think?:rolleyes:

keenoace
12-14-2005, 03:41 PM
I mis said that one statement it shoulda been that ya was dising the dcs record when he was a hc so I was jus a wonderin if you or old ace had experience. I guess #5 answers that.

Nah no HC experience, but I am sure if I would apply 0-0 sounds a heck of alot better than 0-40.

mustang68
12-14-2005, 03:46 PM
don't have a clue

Once again it comes out. I stated the truth about the DC record but you ignored just as you did on the grades thing, etc.,etc,etc. You do not care for the truth and yes you "dont have a clue" as you so correctly put it.

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 03:53 PM
I stated the truth about the DC record but you ignored Dang I missed that post . Correct the record one more time. So your saying Keenoace is wrong when he said the DCs record as a HC is 0-40..... please give the correct record so we can all know the truth. include the record at each school as a HC... thanks and Sorry if what Keenoace stated is inaccurate.. ok?

keenoace
12-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Once again it comes out. I stated the truth about the DC record but you ignored just as you did on the grades thing, etc.,etc,etc. You do not care for the truth and yes you "dont have a clue" as you so correctly put it.

Stop it, your killing me...Gosh have you ever thought of becoming a comedian:clap: :clap: :clap:

mustang68
12-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Dang I missed that post . Correct the record one more time. So your saying Keenoace is wrong when he said the DCs record as a HC is 0-40..... please give the correct record so we can all know the truth. include the record at each school as a HC... thanks and Sorry if what Keenoace stated is inaccurate.. ok?

If you are being sincere I will be glad to pm you with the correct data.

Butkus
12-14-2005, 03:57 PM
If you are being sincere I will be glad to pm you with the correct data.
Heck 68 those 2 couldnt spell sincere much less be it.

keenoace
12-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Heck 68 those 2 couldnt spell sincere much less be it.
S-I-N-C-E-R-E SINCERE....that is correct...you move to the next round....anymore brain teasers ya bunch of ponies...

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 04:00 PM
If you are being sincere I will be glad to pm you with the correct data. I would think you would want to set the public record straight about the DCs record.. just post it. why not?? whats the harm. let us all see that Keenoace is wrong.

keenoace
12-14-2005, 04:01 PM
I would think you would want to set the public record straight about the DCs record.. just post it. why not?? whats the harm. let us all see that Keenoace is wrong.

Please enlighten us, well me for that matter. Prove me wrong!!!

Butkus
12-14-2005, 04:01 PM
S-I-N-C-E-R-E SINCERE....that is correct...you move to the next round....anymore brain teasers ya bunch of ponies...
Sure am glad ya can read youngun.

mustang68
12-14-2005, 04:02 PM

You just copied, and remember you "don't have a clue"

keenoace
12-14-2005, 04:05 PM
You just copied, and remember you "don't have a clue"
AAAAHHHHHAAHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Give them time Keenoace.. they are counting up all the wins to prove your 0-40 to be WRONG!! they will show you!!!! see how long it takes... its comming

keenoace
12-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Sure am glad ya can read youngun.

DUH!!! They teach us how to read here at Snyder High. Oh yeah we have been recognized for our oustanding TAKS scores... How about you guys?

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Give them time Keenoace.. they are counting up all the wins to prove your 0-40 to be WRONG!! they will show you!!!! see how long it takes... its comming Still waiting...... The music to Jepardy come to mind........... just hum it while we wait.

keenoace
12-14-2005, 04:30 PM
Still waiting...... The music to Jepardy come to mind........... just hum it while we wait.

Have you not recieved a PM. Hey I must be right after all.

Phantom Stang
12-14-2005, 04:37 PM
DUH!!! They teach us how to read here at Snyder High.
You mean Snyder kids don't learn how to read 'till they're in HIGH SCHOOL!!??:eek: :eek:

oh well
12-14-2005, 04:41 PM
they are learned real fine

keenoace
12-14-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
You mean Snyder kids don't learn how to read 'till they're in HIGH SCHOOL!!??:eek: :eek:

Yeah, stupid, in High School!!:rolleyes:

Phantom Stang
12-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Aren't we sensitive!!:p

Butkus
12-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Dang Ida thought theyad started learnin in elementary school like most other places.

oh well
12-14-2005, 04:57 PM
they do learn how to use ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Black_Magic
12-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Dang I missed that post . Correct the record one more time. So your saying Keenoace is wrong when he said the DCs record as a HC is 0-40..... please give the correct record so we can all know the truth. include the record at each school as a HC... thanks and Sorry if what Keenoace stated is inaccurate.. ok? Hey Mustang68.. still waiting on that correct info on this... any time. just feel free to let us know what the real #s are..:rolleyes:

Mustangpride09
12-14-2005, 06:05 PM
he stays until the 2009 season.

Tweeder215
12-14-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm not gonna get into all the back and forth badgering about how many wins our DC has as an HC. Especially when it comes from Snyder posters (if you would like I could give you his record against Snyder but I'm sure that wouldn't sit well with you). But regardless this thread was about Coach J and in my opinion he needs to move on. I'll admit he is the best AD that Sweetwater has seen in a long time. He is a fine man and a great example for the kids there. For that fact I would like him to stay but that doesn't outweigh my counterargument. In terms of Head Coaching, Jackson is a smart man, he (in Olney and Sweetwater) has found where he has the most talent coming up and just ridden it as far as it would take him without doing any real "gametime coaching". He does a good job of preparing the boys during the week but when he gets in the game his decision making is suspect and it always has been, he just had the talent to get away with it. In my opinion he should move on, he had a good run here but I, personally, wanna see the talent that we have coming back next year squandered. Now lets hear why everyone thinks I'm wrong......

keenoace
12-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
he stays until the 2009 season.

Yeah right, that's why he had a FOR SALE sign in his yard after the Wylie game.:clap: :clap: :clap: :rolleyes: Mustang09, I am guessing your freshman. I dont think that Jackson would want to stick around for that class, Since the Snyder Frosh did Tiger Jacks on the big red "S" this year. Get used to that.

Tweeder215
12-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeah right, that's why he had a FOR SALE sign in his yard after the Wylie game.:clap: :clap: :clap: :rolleyes: Mustang09, I am guessing your freshman. I dont think that Jackson would want to stick around for that class, Since the Snyder Frosh did Tiger Jacks on the big red "S" this year. Get used to that.

I posted earlier why I have no respect for Snyders coaches, not as coaches but as people. Name one time that Sweetwater has beaten Snyder and then proceeded to disrespect the Snyder field. I can name one time and that was this year after your coaches pulled that stunt Thursday and then have it happen back Friday. Lack of class. That is what chaps me about Snyder.

keenoace
12-14-2005, 06:31 PM
I posted earlier why I have no respect for Snyders coaches, not as coaches but as people. Name one time that Sweetwater has beaten Snyder and then proceeded to disrespect the Snyder field. I can name one time and that was this year after your coaches pulled that stunt Thursday and then have it happen back Friday. Lack of class. That is what chaps me about Snyder.

Their Freshman. That was done on their own. The coaches had no part in that. You cant tell me that when you were a freshman you didn't want to go burn down snyder's school or do anything of the sort. When your a Freshman your not really mature yet. And I hear they were talked to for doing that. So before you go blabbing your trap be sure you know all the facts.

STANG RED
12-14-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm not gonna get into all the back and forth badgering about how many wins our DC has as an HC. Especially when it comes from Snyder posters (if you would like I could give you his record against Snyder but I'm sure that wouldn't sit well with you). But regardless this thread was about Coach J and in my opinion he needs to move on. I'll admit he is the best AD that Sweetwater has seen in a long time. He is a fine man and a great example for the kids there. For that fact I would like him to stay but that doesn't outweigh my counterargument. In terms of Head Coaching, Jackson is a smart man, he (in Olney and Sweetwater) has found where he has the most talent coming up and just ridden it as far as it would take him without doing any real "gametime coaching". He does a good job of preparing the boys during the week but when he gets in the game his decision making is suspect and it always has been, he just had the talent to get away with it. In my opinion he should move on, he had a good run here but I, personally, don't wanna see the talent that we have coming back next year squandered. Now lets hear why everyone thinks I'm wrong......

Well Tweeder, that aint gonna set well with some, but thats the same thing I'v been preachin for years. Hope you dont get crusified for sayin it. I'v got your back though.

Tweeder215
12-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Their Freshman. That was done on their own. The coaches had no part in that. You cant tell me that when you were a freshman you didn't want to go burn down snyder's school or do anything of the sort. When your a Freshman your not really mature yet. And I hear they were talked to for doing that. So before you go blabbing your trap be sure you know all the facts.

You are right, matter of fact I wouldn't mind still burning it down on occasion.But I know better and have more class than that. But to say the players did it is a chickencrap excuse because if it was just the players and not a view shared by the coaches then the coaches would have put a stop to it. Reminds me of the Greenwood Dangerfield Semifinal game a few years back that broke out in a fight. The Dfield sidline cleared and the coaches from Greenwood didn't let a single kid off the sidelines because they had more class than that. I apologize for arguing this point so vehemently but not only does Snyder disrespect Sweetwater but they disrespect the game in the process by having no class. And in my opinion that is just unacceptable.

Tweeder215
12-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Well Tweeder, that aint gonna set well with some, but thats the same thing I'v been preachin for years. Hope you dont get crusified for sayin it. I'v got your back though.

Thanks Red. I appreciate it.

sweetwater07
12-14-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm not gonna get into all the back and forth badgering about how many wins our DC has as an HC. Especially when it comes from Snyder posters (if you would like I could give you his record against Snyder but I'm sure that wouldn't sit well with you). But regardless this thread was about Coach J and in my opinion he needs to move on. I'll admit he is the best AD that Sweetwater has seen in a long time. He is a fine man and a great example for the kids there. For that fact I would like him to stay but that doesn't outweigh my counterargument. In terms of Head Coaching, Jackson is a smart man, he (in Olney and Sweetwater) has found where he has the most talent coming up and just ridden it as far as it would take him without doing any real "gametime coaching". He does a good job of preparing the boys during the week but when he gets in the game his decision making is suspect and it always has been, he just had the talent to get away with it. In my opinion he should move on, he had a good run here but I, personally, wanna see the talent that we have coming back next year squandered. Now lets hear why everyone thinks I'm wrong......

not wrong in my opinion...have thought that every since i moved to sweetwater...he has been outcoached in almost every game this season but has had enough talent on the field to cover it up!!.........lets see how much slack i catch because of this post

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 09:20 AM
You are right, matter of fact I wouldn't mind still burning it down on occasion.But I know better and have more class than that. But to say the players did it is a chickencrap excuse because if it was just the players and not a view shared by the coaches then the coaches would have put a stop to it. Reminds me of the Greenwood Dangerfield Semifinal game a few years back that broke out in a fight. The Dfield sidline cleared and the coaches from Greenwood didn't let a single kid off the sidelines because they had more class than that. I apologize for arguing this point so vehemently but not only does Snyder disrespect Sweetwater but they disrespect the game in the process by having no class. And in my opinion that is just unacceptable. You can say one thing about Snyder You cant about Sweetwater.... Snyder does exactly the same thing after the win or after the loss.... Sweetwater wants to get to gether with the other team and pray as one team when they WIN but have no intrest to do that when they LOSE... example no intrest in a joint team prayer December of 04 but wanted a joint team prayer this October ( where was that request last December??).... Better winners then losers I guess??:rolleyes: Snyder Does exactly the same thing win or lose after the game. Sweetwaters postgame activities apparently change......

Hey Buttkiss and Bubba??? are you gonna stand back and let them say these things about Coach J??? I wouldnt .. where is your loyalty??:confused:

STANG RED
12-15-2005, 09:41 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Black_Magic
Sweetwater wants to get to gether with the other team and pray as one team when they WIN but have no intrest to do that when they LOSE...

You obviously werent at the Tatum or Wylie games this year. Once again, your ever present ignorance is glareingly obvious.

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Black_Magic
Sweetwater wants to get to gether with the other team and pray as one team when they WIN but have no intrest to do that when they LOSE...

You obviously werent at the Tatum or Wylie games this year. Once again, your ever present ignorance is glareingly obvious. nope dont need to be...... But I was at the Big Spring game in Dec and in Snyder in OCT........... where was that willingness in DEC of 04?????? NO intrest what so ever.... wonder why?:rolleyes: Im not ignorant because thats a fact.. but some may be inconsistent:D

LewP
12-15-2005, 10:02 AM
I'm just adding a post here so I don't have to see Black Magic's name next to Coach Jackson's.:D

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 10:05 AM
I'm just adding a post here so I don't have to see Black Magic's name next to Coach Jackson's.:D I like Coach Jackson. I think he is a heck of a coach and Dont think Sweetwater fans are smart enough to keep him.... it will be thier downfall..
what do you say Buttkiss or BUBBA??

LewP
12-15-2005, 10:07 AM
I like Coach Jackson. I think he is a heck of a coach and Dont think Sweetwater fans are smart enough to keep him.... it will be thier downfall..

Well, maybe you can enlighten me on how the fans in Snyder keep Coach Rogers? What does Snyder do in that regard that Sweetwater doesn't do with Coach Jackson?

jmcgee
12-15-2005, 10:21 AM
nope dont need to be...... But I was at the Big Spring game in Dec and in Snyder in OCT........... where was that willingness in DEC of 04?????? NO intrest what so ever.... wonder why?:rolleyes: Im not ignorant because thats a fact.. but some may be inconsistent:D Hey guy do really think we will meet yall in the middle of the field. Its a law between us 2. Cant have any association with each other.

mrescape43
12-15-2005, 10:23 AM

I haven't heard about this incident. What happened, if you don't mind telling me.

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Well, maybe you can enlighten me on how the fans in Snyder keep Coach Rogers? What does Snyder do in that regard that Sweetwater doesn't do with Coach Jackson? Well you dont see or hear much of this from Snyder folks... Vast majority of Snyder folks Realize what has been accoplished in the last 5 years. Snyder was a good football program starting about 13 years ago... then in the last 4 years Snyder has become a top 3A power year in and year out playing for the region 1 championship 2 out of the last 3 years... most realize a good thing and dont want him to leave...

Sweetwater on the other hand is full of people who have the foliowing attitude.

Tweeder215.... I'm not gonna get into all the back and forth badgering about how many wins our DC has as an HC. Especially when it comes from Snyder posters (if you would like I could give you his record against Snyder but I'm sure that wouldn't sit well with you). But regardless this thread was about Coach J and in my opinion he needs to move on. I'll admit he is the best AD that Sweetwater has seen in a long time. He is a fine man and a great example for the kids there. For that fact I would like him to stay but that doesn't outweigh my counterargument. In terms of Head Coaching, Jackson is a smart man, he (in Olney and Sweetwater) has found where he has the most talent coming up and just ridden it as far as it would take him without doing any real "gametime coaching". He does a good job of preparing the boys during the week but when he gets in the game his decision making is suspect and it always has been, he just had the talent to get away with it. In my opinion he should move on, he had a good run here but I, personally, wanna see the talent that we have coming back next year squandered. Now lets hear why everyone thinks I'm wrong...... [/B]

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey guy do really think we will meet yall in the middle of the field. Its a law between us 2. Cant have any association with each other. Well it was offered after the Sweetwater WIN over Snyder in October of this year BUT NOT offered in the Sweetwater LOSS to Snyder in December..... You tell me what that says??:rolleyes:

LewP
12-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Magic,
You bring a valid point.

But isn't/wasn't that just one post? I mean I hear what you are saying but I think it is just 1 person's opinion there.

I don't have any scientific method to my madness, or any statiscal data to argue it, but I would imagine the same amount of people in Sweetwater feel the same about Coach Jackson, as the fans in Snyder feel about Coach Rogers.

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 10:40 AM
Magic,
You bring a valid point.

But isn't/wasn't that just one post? I mean I hear what you are saying but I think it is just 1 person's opinion there.

I don't have any scientific method to my madness, or any statiscal data to argue it, but I would imagine the same amount of people in Sweetwater feel the same about Coach Jackson, as the fans in Snyder feel about Coach Rogers. no you dont understand. I have heard that from alot of people not just on here but in the stands at A Sweetwater game from several fans.... more than one person has posted negative comments on here than the one I quoted as well.. I dont agree with them.

LewP
12-15-2005, 11:04 AM
Well, my only response to that would be i guess some folks/fans think they have an opinion on how to coach.

I think there will always be people that think they know something about a situation and voice their opinion when they really have no idea what the facts truly are.

Some people/fans think they can coach and would do things in a different manner than the coach would. Heck, listen to people talk about Bill Parcells. People are always gonna say.."I would have done this or this in that situation." I don't think they are talking about a for sale sign in the coach's yard...just expressing opinions.

shadow13
12-15-2005, 11:56 AM
I like Coach Jackson. I think he is a heck of a coach and Dont think Sweetwater fans are smart enough to keep him.... it will be thier downfall..
what do you say Buttkiss or BUBBA?? In my opinion, you could pull names out of a hat,to choose a coach for Sweetwater and it wouldn't matter the name of the coach. Sweetwater's talent level has been so good for many many years and ,still has great talent coming up from middle school now.But you get a coach, who can make game time decisions with the proper people at the proper positions ,and you get another STATE CHAMPION in Sweetwater. Sweetwater has had ,1 great coach and all good coaches since 1980 ,when this winning tradition really started.

keenoace
12-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Talking about praying with wylie and Tatum.

That was just Coach J's way of saying thanks for the loss you are a great team. I saw that at the Tatum game. I also saw when they held the gold ball right in front of your faces. I stayed for that. Got me all excited. Brought Back Memories. I also liked the way yall walk out of yall's tunnel like wylie and holdup 4th qtr like Snyder.

stangfan24
12-15-2005, 12:18 PM
Well, my only response to that would be i guess some folks/fans think they have an opinion on how to coach.

I think there will always be people that think they know something about a situation and voice their opinion when they really have no idea what the facts truly are.

Some people/fans think they can coach and would do things in a different manner than the coach would. Heck, listen to people talk about Bill Parcells. People are always gonna say.."I would have done this or this in that situation." I don't think they are talking about a for sale sign in the coach's yard...just expressing opinions.

Amen...took the words out of my mouth.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-15-2005, 12:22 PM
In my opinion, you could pull names out of a hat,to choose a coach for Sweetwater and it wouldn't matter the name of the coach. Sweetwater's talent level has been so good for many many years and ,still has great talent coming up from middle school now.But you get a coach, who can make game time decisions with the proper people at the proper positions ,and you get another STATE CHAMPION in Sweetwater. Sweetwater has had ,1 great coach and all good coaches since 1980 ,when this winning tradition really started. I agree,Coach Jackson is a good coach, but our players with the talent that they have made him look alot better than he is.If we would have had coach Sandifer from Wylie this year we would have been unstopable.

mustang68
12-15-2005, 12:32 PM
In my opinion, you could pull names out of a hat,to choose a coach for Sweetwater and it wouldn't matter the name of the coach. Sweetwater's talent level has been so good for many many years and ,still has great talent coming up from middle school now.But you get a coach, who can make game time decisions with the proper people at the proper positions ,and you get another STATE CHAMPION in Sweetwater. Sweetwater has had ,1 great coach and all good coaches since 1980 ,when this winning tradition really started.
The winning tradition started long before the early 80's. It stretches back to the beginning.

mustang68
12-15-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
I agree,Coach Jackson is a good coach, but our players with the talent that they have made him look alot better than he is.If we would have had coach Sandifer from Wylie this year we would have been unstopable.
How ridiculous.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-15-2005, 12:42 PM
How ridiculous. I guess you don't agree ?

STANG RED
12-15-2005, 01:01 PM
The perfect scenario would be for him to stay on till retirment as the AD (best we have ever had, by far), but to hire and hand off the offensive reigns to a great offensive coordinator. We are just simply way too easy to read offensively. If you stop the run, you stop Sweetwater! Everybody knows it, and everybody tries to do just that. If they cant, its only because we have been lucky enough to have some great athletes carrying the ball, and we manage to make enough blocks. But as soon as we meet sombody that can mathup with us athletically, we get beat. Same story every year. It was the same under Richey as well.
You only need to look as far as Wylie, to see the right way to do it. Even Rogers over at Snyder knows how to do it right. We only beat them because of great defensive play by the entire D (Justin Adames had a huge game), and we had Joseph Banyard on both the O and the D. Like it or not, that is simply the way it is.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-15-2005, 01:06 PM
The perfect scenario would be for him to stay on till retirment as the AD (best we have ever had, by far), but to hire and hand off the offensive reigns to a great offensive coordinator. We are just simply way too easy to read offensively. If you stop the run, you stop Sweetwater! Everybody knows it, and everybody tries to do just that. If they cant, its only because we have been lucky enough to have some great athletes carrying the ball, and we manage to make enough blocks. But as soon as we meet sombody that can mathup with us athletically, we get beat. Same story every year. It was the same under Richey as well.
You only need to look as far as Wylie, to see the right way to do it. Even Rogers over at Snyder knows how to do it right. We only beat them because of great defensive play by the entire D (Justin Adames had a huge game), and we had Joseph Banyard on both the O and the D. Like it or not, that is simply the way it is. I agree

shadow13
12-15-2005, 01:11 PM
The winning tradition started long before the early 80's. It stretches back to the beginning. Disagree, from 1970 to 1979 ,we combined for about 6 wins, and before that well, I would have to question the talent level. Of course i wasn't old enough to know for sure ,what the level of talent was really like.

jmcgee
12-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Disagree, from 1970 to 1979 ,we combined for about 6 wins, and before that well, I would have to question the talent level. Of course i wasn't old enough to know for sure ,what the level of talent was really like. exactly so dont open your mouth when dont know. you are way too young to question the talent level of back then.

mustang04
12-15-2005, 01:17 PM
and holdup 4th qtr like Snyder.
hahaha LIKE SNYDER??? pardon everyone, but only Snyder has the right to holding up the 4 fingers at 4th qtr...haha YEAH RIGHT!!! bud, i did that as a freshman, not like sweetwater is copying snyder....by the way, i like the S's on yalls helmet, how original, where did u ever come up w/ that nice design?:rolleyes:

wow what a douche

shadow13
12-15-2005, 01:23 PM
I agree I agree to some point, I just cannot understand how you can keep a coach like Mayes, who can't even teach our cornerbacks how to fight off blocks. Another thing if face guarding is legal in high school , why do our cornerbacks not know this.Maybe it's just me ,but Springsten would have ran our tongues out of mouth ,if we played the way our CB's played. But they played the way Mayes taught them to play.

mustang68
12-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Disagree, from 1970 to 1979 ,we combined for about 6 wins, and before that well, I would have to question the talent level. Of course i wasn't old enough to know for sure ,what the level of talent was really like.
You are absolutely correct about the 70's. It was a horrible decade for the Mustangs, and yet ,even with this dismal decade, Sweetwater is the 12th leading team on the all time winning list. This did not just happen since the 80's.

mustang68
12-15-2005, 01:25 PM
We should reach our 600th win early next season.
That is tradition

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Ooohhh! dont take that... I wouldnt let him say that about the stangs or the staff... you gona take that???:rolleyes:

shadow13
12-15-2005, 01:31 PM
exactly so dont open your mouth when dont know. you are way too young to question the talent level of back then. Yeah yeah , let me just put it like this, I can't imagine high school football being very exciting way back in those days.But to each his own

sweetwater07
12-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Ooohhh! dont take that... I wouldnt let him say that about the stangs or the staff... you gona take that???:rolleyes:

aren't you like a coach or something similar??...say a teacher?

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 01:32 PM
aren't you like a coach or something similar??...say a teacher? Yep. Ive coached Little dribblers basketball for 3 years in a row. So listen up!:cool:

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 01:34 PM
exactly so dont open your mouth when dont know. you are way too young to question the talent level of back then. oohh .. he told you!:eek: :(

GreenMonster
12-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Why all the complaining about Coach Jackson??? I don't get it. What, semi-finals ain't good enough? Geez, you guys need to start thinking about winning State in track or something and let the football team ride off into the history books as a great ballclub.

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Why all the complaining about Coach Jackson??? I don't get it. What, semi-finals ain't good enough? Geez, you guys need to start thinking about winning State in track or something and let the football team ride off into the history books as a great ballclub. hey! why dont you just mind your buisness!! If they want to cut each other to pieces let them..;) LOL.. now back on topic!!! Shadow, you gona take that....? tell them like it is! just say it dont sugar coat it! give it to them.!:clap:

keenoace
12-15-2005, 01:42 PM
hahaha LIKE SNYDER??? pardon everyone, but only Snyder has the right to holding up the 4 fingers at 4th qtr...haha YEAH RIGHT!!! bud, i did that as a freshman, not like sweetwater is copying snyder....by the way, i like the S's on yalls helmet, how original, where did u ever come up w/ that nice design?:rolleyes:

wow what a douche

Yeah I said that we are the only ones that have the right to that. I haven't seen sweetwater do that until this year. What about yall's helmet you guys get a sticker for crappin in the toilet properly. Might as well just get white helmets. By the end of three games even the guys that haven't played a down have white helmets. And what's with the big white numbers on the jerseys. oh wait I forgot 85% of yall's fan base is over 70. I guess they need to see too.

mustang04
12-15-2005, 01:42 PM
hey! why dont you just mind your buisness!! If they want to cut each other to pieces let them..;) LOL.. now back on topic!!! Shadow, you gona take that....? tell them like it is! just say it dont sugar coat it! give it to them.!:clap:
dont u have something better to do..like go coach...oh wait, yalls football season has been over for quite a while, sry coach!

mustang04
12-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah I said that we are the only ones that have the right to that. I haven't seen sweetwater do that until this year. What about yall's helmet you guys get a sticker for crappin in the toilet properly. Might as well just get white helmets. By the end of three games even the guys that haven't played a down have white helmets. And what's with the big with the numbers. oh wait I forgot 85% of yall's fan base is over 70. I guess they need to see too. haha..wow, u have nothing legitimate to say, so u start nitpicking at jerseys??? haha wow ur more pathetic than i thought. and if that was the first time uve ever seen them raise 4th qtr, then uve missed EVERY SINGLE GAME theyve played for a loooong time, we did it EVERY game when i was in high school, oh and about the #'s on the jerseys..haha GOOD ONE, that was a knee slapper, what are u going to talk about next, our pants, or maybe the jock straps...wait wait, i got it, how about start talkin mess about their mouth pieces while ur at it, dang u'll be on a roll!!

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 01:46 PM
dont u have something better to do..like go coach...oh wait, yalls football season has been over for quite a while, sry coach! I have to coach the 12-11 yearolds in hoops a little later... gotta keep those kids going and whip sweetwater in hoops AGAIN this year.:clap:

keenoace
12-15-2005, 01:46 PM
dont u have something better to do..like go coach...oh wait, yalls football season has been over for quite a while, sry coach!

GOOD ONE!!! To bad you cant say yall are still playing, cause then it might hurt a little.

LH Panther Mom
12-15-2005, 01:47 PM
It's gonna be a LOOOOONG offseason. :doh: :doh:

keenoace
12-15-2005, 01:48 PM
I have to coach the 12-11 yearolds in hoops a little later... gotta keep those kids going and whip sweetwater in hoops AGAIN this year.:clap:

Does sweetwater even have a little dribblers program. or did all that money go into the turf for the toilet bowl.

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 01:49 PM
Lets get back on topic! back to the feeding frenzy! come now shadow back at the hacking! come on keep at each other. :clap:

keenoace
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
But it will be fun..:clap:

mustang04
GOOD ONE!!! To bad you cant say yall are still playing, cause then it might hurt a little. haha..doesnt hurt me any, i wasnt playing this year, i mean they did get to the 5th round after beating the team that handed it to yall, so umm...would u have rather just not even gone to the playoffs??? save the embarrassment??? i USED to say the 4-3A was the toughest district in the state, but after yalls lil loss to monahans, i had to quit saying it, thanx alot

keenoace
12-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Lets get back on topic! back to the feeding frenzy! come now shadow back at the hacking! come on keep at each other. :clap:

go for the that "BIG RED" ponie heart.:devil:

sweetwater07
12-15-2005, 01:50 PM
GOOD ONE!!! To bad you cant say yall are still playing, cause then it might hurt a little.

well we made it 4 weeks past yall ...losing in the first round and all. so when it comes to talking about still playing you had just better not comment on that............:rolleyes:

keenoace
12-15-2005, 01:51 PM
haha..doesnt hurt me any, i wasnt playing this year, i mean they did get to the 5th round after beating the team that handed it to yall, so umm...would u have rather just not even gone to the playoffs??? save the embarrassment??? i USED to say the 4-3A was the toughest district in the state, but after yalls lil loss to monahans, i had to quit saying it, thanx alot

Oh so last year hurt then...

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Ain't it though??

I kinda feel sorry for any Tatum/Hutto posters on this board. You would think Sweetwater and Snyder are playing for all the marbles!!:p

mustang04
Does sweetwater even have a little dribblers program. or did all that money go into the turf for the toilet bowl.
hahaha..now hes moving on to the bowl....keeno...ur sounding like a five year old...u get shut up then u retort w/ something stupid like "oh yeah....well...well...your not cool!" grow up man, just cuz yalls field and stands is one of the crappiest in the area doesnt mean u have to be jealous...just shut up before u look more like an idiot w/ each post

Ranger Mom
12-15-2005, 01:52 PM

Prolly not...he didn't play then either!

mustang04
12-15-2005, 01:52 PM
no...idiot...i graduated in 04' hence the name mustang "04"!!!!!!

mustang04
12-15-2005, 01:54 PM
blackie....u know how every town has their posters that misrepresent the whole town, i used to think it was u, but u never made any childish remarks REMOTLEY close to this idiot keenoace...give him a lil talk about speakin in the big boy voice

keenoace
12-15-2005, 01:54 PM
well we made it 4 weeks past yall ...losing in the first round and all. so when it comes to talking about still playing you had just better not comment on that............:rolleyes:

Playing four rounds past us doesn't even bother me. It's that all you guys ever come back with is that we lost in the first round, we have the winning record since the 1900's or whenever it was, it get's really old. But me and ole Black Magic think it's pretty halarious. So keep it up!!!

sweetwater07
12-15-2005, 01:55 PM
no...idiot...i graduated in 04' hence the name mustang "04"!!!!!!

seem to have a problem staying with one subject....snyder folks these days getting jealous over the bowl and the WINNING that we did this year...against snyder too i recall??

mustang04
12-15-2005, 01:56 PM
Playing four rounds past us doesn't even bother me. It's that all you guys ever come back with is that we lost in the first round, we have the winning record since the 1900's or whenever it was, it get's really old. But me and ole Black Magic think it's pretty halarious. So keep it up!!!
haha at least its not something stupid like "the size of the numbers on the jerseys" hahaha wow ur a funny guy:clap: :clap: :rolleyes:

Black_Magic
12-15-2005, 01:58 PM
just cuz yalls field and stands is one of the crappiest in the area doesnt mean u have to be jealous...just shut up before u look more like an idiot w/ each post LOL Better than just about every 3a school in west texas.... and you say its crappy ?? it seats 5700, larger than most More than Wylie I believe. not as much as Monahans but more than ANY other in west texas.... Great Grass.. and NOT PAID FOR BY THE FED GOV DURING THE DEPRESSION..:clap:

keenoace
12-15-2005, 01:58 PM
hahaha..now hes moving on to the bowl....keeno...ur sounding like a five year old...u get shut up then u retort w/ something stupid like "oh yeah....well...well...your not cool!" grow up man, just cuz yalls field and stands is one of the crappiest in the area doesnt mean u have to be jealous...just shut up before u look more like an idiot w/ each post

Gosh this is so funny. C'mon it's not that nice. It's surrounded by dirt, Nice concrete job. You **** on the floor in the Bathroom, the concession stand ladies are hot, SIKE, dont get me started on the press box. So go a head and say something about our stadiu. C'mon it will be fun.

I just went ahead and edited it before I started getting complaints............RM

mustang04
12-15-2005, 02:01 PM
Gosh this is so funny. C'mon it's not that nice. It's surrounded by dirt, Nice concrete job. You **** on the floor in the Bathroom, the concession stand ladies are hot, SIKE, dont get me started on the press box. So go a head and say something about our stadiu. C'mon it will be fun.

hahahaha...ur proving my point w/ every post u make hahaha "teh concession stand ladies are hott, SIKE" haha what is that??!?!?! are u for real, dude...u have to be in highschool....does blackie coach ya??? or did he while football season was going on i mean??

jmcgee
12-15-2005, 02:03 PM

I just went ahead and edited it before I started getting complaints............RM You dont want us to get started on your playground

shadow13
Yeah I said that we are the only ones that have the right to that. I haven't seen sweetwater do that until this year. What about yall's helmet you guys get a sticker for crappin in the toilet properly. Might as well just get white helmets. By the end of three games even the guys that haven't played a down have white helmets. And what's with the big white numbers on the jerseys. oh wait I forgot 85% of yall's fan base is over 70. I guess they need to see too. You're very funny, you really missed your calling. But i will say this about the stickers ,sweetwater gives stickers to everyone ,because they think they would single out the " I " " ME " players, so in order to keep the " WE " " US " TEAM ,they give everybody stickers.

mustang04
LOL Better than just about every 3a school in west texas.... and you say its crappy ?? it seats 5700, larger than most More than Wylie I believe. not as much as Monahans but more than ANY other in west texas.... Great Grass.. and NOT PAID FOR BY THE FED GOV DURING THE DEPRESSION..:clap: why are u stuck on that whole deal about the depression???? its better than urs period

and u laughin at it is actually insulting the american history, it was one of many projects to give those who didnt have jobs, jobs

so ur basically laughing about the fact the the depression occurred and that ppl were broke and starving..grow up a lil blackie and quit being an arse

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:05 PM
hahahaha...ur proving my point w/ every post u make hahaha "teh concession stand ladies are hott, SIKE" haha what is that??!?!?! are u for real, dude...u have to be in highschool....does blackie coach ya??? or did he while football season was going on i mean??

Just saying there not very pretty, or did you get mad cause one of them is you girlfriend, or maybe even your mom. Dude I am so sorry I didn't know. She was the one with the five teeth wasn't she. I thought you looked familiar. You have your mom eyes.

mustang04
12-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Just saying there not very pretty, or did you get mad cause one of them is you girlfriend, or maybe even your mom. Dude I am so sorry I didn't know. She was the one with the five teeth wasn't she. I thought you looked familiar. You have your mom eyes.

.........wow.........are u still suckin on the breasts too??

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:08 PM
why are u stuck on that whole deal about the depression???? its better than urs period

and u laughin at it is actually insulting the american history, it was one of many projects to give those who didnt have jobs, jobs

so ur basically laughing about the fact the the depression occurred and that ppl were broke and starving..grow up a lil blackie and quit being an arse

hell stop going back to the depression if you can stop going back to Sweetwater's record during the 1900's.

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:09 PM
why are u stuck on that whole deal about the depression???? its better than urs period

hell stop going back to the depression if you can stop going back to Sweetwater's record 50 years ago.

Ranger Mom

Grow up dude......his mother died!

mustang04
hell stop going back to the depression if you can stop going back to Sweetwater's record during the 1900's.

well...u kinda have to go back in the past if ur talking about tradition:rolleyes:

jmcgee
hell stop going back to the depression if you can stop going back to Sweetwater's record during the 1900's. we dont have to go back that far. i think just sense the last time we played wasnt it 13-2. Snyders record was 1 and done.

keenoace
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Grow up dude......his mother died!

I like I knew that.....

mustang04
12-15-2005, 02:10 PM
I like I knew that.....

well maybe u should quit using little middle school 'mama jokes' and grow up

Ranger Mom
12-15-2005, 02:13 PM
I like I knew that.....

Well...she really didn't, but lets leave his mother out of it.

I have seen her, she is an attractive woman!

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:13 PM
we dont have to go back that far. i think just sense the last time we played wasnt it 13-2. Snyders record was 1 and done.

hahahahaha, this is great. Someone once told me that getting into an argument with sweetwater is like trying to knock down a brick wall with a feather. I guess their right.

mustang04
12-15-2005, 02:14 PM
ok..jokes over...my mom didnt die, but she certainly doesnt work at the football games, she works nights in ICU at the hospital...but maybe u'll learn that u dont know anything about anybody so maybe u should give personal insults

mustang04
12-15-2005, 02:16 PM
hahahahaha, this is great. Someone once told me that getting into an argument with sweetwater is like trying to knock down a brick wall with a feather. I guess their right.
u are right, cuz with the idiotic kind of remarks u make..YOULL ALWAYS LOSE!!!!!

oh..and actually, i do have my moms blue eyes..thank you:)

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:16 PM

I have seen her, she is an attractive woman!

K i will leave it at that. Sorry mustang04 sorry RM, but dont stop with the smack talk cause I aint.

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:18 PM
ok..jokes over...my mom didnt die, but she certainly doesnt work at the football games, she works nights in ICU at the hospital...but maybe u'll learn that u dont know anything about anybody so maybe u should give personal insults

Everyone does it. You cant say you haven't. Dont take it so personal. It matters in what you believe in yourself not what others believe.

mustang04
12-15-2005, 02:19 PM
well..we'll have to smack talk later...i have to go sell my books back for 20% of what i paid for them.....IF THAT:eek:

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:19 PM
u are right, cuz with the idiotic kind of remarks u make..YOULL ALWAYS LOSE!!!!!

oh..and actually, i do have my moms blue eyes..thank you:)

Well who's athletic ability did you get...oh wait you didn't have any. J/K

Ranger Mom
12-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Everyone does it. You cant say you haven't. Dont take it so personal. It matters in what you believe in yourself not what others believe.

True.....but you should NEVER talk about someones "momma"!!:p

jmcgee
Everyone does it. You cant say you haven't. Dont take it so personal. It matters in what you believe in yourself not what others believe. yall got keenoace scared. lol Hes tryin to kiss @$$ now.:D J/k

keenoace
well..we'll have to smack talk later...i have to go sell my books back for 20% of what i paid for them.....IF THAT:eek:

Good luck with that!!

mustang04
ummmm...where did i ever take it so personal????:thinking:

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:21 PM
yall got keenoace scared. lol Hes tryin to kiss @$$ now.:D J/k
Oh yeah that's it. I got scared. Please dont make fun of me:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

jmcgee
12-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Oh yeah that's it. I got scared. Please dont make fun of me:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: ahhh Its ok I was jwust kiddin.:D

keenoace
12-15-2005, 02:25 PM
ahhh Its ok I was jwust kiddin.:D

cool, well I gotta go, all this smackin has gotten me hungry.

jmcgee
12-15-2005, 02:30 PM
cool, well I gotta go, all this smackin has gotten me hungry. Same here.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-15-2005, 02:47 PM

I have seen her, she is an attractive woman! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
12-15-2005, 02:49 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now Now!! That was meant in a totally complimentary way!!:)

Nothing more, nothing less!

mustang04
12-15-2005, 03:16 PM
Now Now!! That was meant in a totally complimentary way!!:)

Nothing more, nothing less! hahaha...u puttin the moves on my momma??? hahaha:D

Ranger Mom
12-15-2005, 03:24 PM
hahaha...u puttin the moves on my momma??? hahaha:D

Now don't YOU start with me!!:mad:

mustang68
12-15-2005, 03:30 PM
'o4 lone me some money. You must be rich after that book sellin.

STANG RED
12-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Didnt realize you batted for both teams RM.
Bet you like to listen to AC/DC too, dont ya?