PDA

View Full Version : Another White Christmas in Texas?

spiveyrat
12-13-2005, 10:37 AM
Probably not.

http://www.intellicast.com/WeatherImg/WhiteXmas/WhiteChristmasProbability.gif

mustang04
12-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Probably not.

http://www.intellicast.com/WeatherImg/WhiteXmas/WhiteChristmasProbability.gif take ur probabilities and ur lack of faith and shove them up ur chimney .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................. that way Santa wont even be able to come see you for being so negative:mad:

spiveyrat
12-13-2005, 11:04 AM
s'cuse me? :eek:

I just showed you the map, I didn't make it. :hand: :rolleyes:

If you want snow that bad, move north!

mustang04
12-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
s'cuse me? :eek:

I just showed you the map, I didn't make it. :hand: :rolleyes:

If you want snow that bad, move north!
i didnt say i want snow, and i know u didnt make the map, but ur using it saying "this is what the experts are telling us" SHAME ON YOU

if everybody just went with what the "experts" tell us instead of believing in other occurences...what would the world be like???? im not moving north...i like it where i am!:D

whtfbplaya
12-13-2005, 12:27 PM
So your telln me theres a chance!:D

mustang04
12-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
So your telln me theres a chance!:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaha:clap:

"I getcha"

so what was all that one in a million talk?:D

football4life
12-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Well the data doesn't look to good for us, but you know how those weathermen and their data can be:rolleyes: I say we won't know for sure until a few days prior to xmas.

mustang68
12-13-2005, 12:43 PM
"Shove it up your chimney!"
You did not just say shove it up your chimney
roflmao

S-WtrMustangFan
12-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i didnt say i want snow, and i know u didnt make the map, but ur using it saying "this is what the experts are telling us" SHAME ON YOU

if everybody just went with what the "experts" tell us instead of believing in other occurences...what would the world be like???? im not moving north...i like it where i am!:D And Cuero would be in the State Championship game.The experts predictions aint always right.

mustang04
12-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
"Shove it up your chimney!"
You did not just say shove it up your chimney
roflmao
hehe...im glad someone caught that:D

mustang68
12-13-2005, 12:47 PM
GO STUDY

Have a Merry Christmas if I don't see you.

mustang04
12-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
GO STUDY

Have a Merry Christmas if I don't see you.
study????? i guess i didnt learn the definition of study when i took english...what the hell is study????:thinking:

mustang68
12-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
study????? i guess i didnt learn the definition of study when i took english...what the hell is study????:thinking:

It is an interesting concept. You should try it sometime.:D

neck_06
12-13-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
So your telln me theres a chance!:D

thats what i was gonna say :(

wos fan1
12-13-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by football4life
Well the data doesn't look to good for us, but you know how those weathermen and their data can be:rolleyes: I say we won't know for sure until a few days prior to xmas. To early to say if it's going to snow around Christmas but this weekend and early next week there is a chance.