PDA

View Full Version : What should the Texans do with the #1 pick

pantherpop
12-12-2005, 07:30 PM
What do you think they should do

HM33
12-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Well they could get Bush, but how good is he without a line?. I mean they have one but its not the greatest in thw world :) . But I would say they take him then next rounds get some linemen. I'm no good at this stuff but thats what I think.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-12-2005, 08:02 PM
trade the pick to the cowboys

pantherpop
12-12-2005, 08:07 PM
That would be great. Then I say we get Brady Quinn.

football4life
12-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Reggie, Reggie, Reggie BUSH!! Go Cowboys!!:D

gobbler grad
12-12-2005, 08:16 PM
I think Reggie and Vince will stay in college if they know the Houston Texans are getting 1st pick...:thinking: :foul: :foul: ...

Pmoney
12-12-2005, 08:26 PM
i bet vince stays and bush still leaves

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-12-2005, 08:34 PM
well vince young incase some of us have forgotten is from houston. im sure he would want nothing more than to do what he does best at home in houston. so that may be another deciding factor in if he goes into the draft this year, and espn did release something earlier today saying that he was more than likely going into the pros. i really hope he doesnt, but he is a smart man and will find his own way. i wish him the best of luck no matter what road he travels down.

hubbardjack
12-12-2005, 08:41 PM
i say the texans need to trade to get lineman and dont worry bout gettin bush...bush is great, but without a line it would be a wasted pick...they can trade up and get some defensive threats like AJ Hawk or maybe even Michael Huff...they dont have to trade way up, they can trade within the top 10 and still get a decent pick...

WestTXLonghorn
12-12-2005, 09:45 PM
The Texans don't need a RB. They need O and D Linemen. You trade down and pick a bunch of good players you need to make yourself a team and skip Reggie. Everyone in Houston hates Reggie already anyway and I don't think you'll get most of his fans watching the Texans' games.

Besides, Reggie is going to be a bust in the NFL at least the first few years he plays. Any team he goes to is going to suck and have major problems. He won't have a stellar QB to spread the field for him. . .he more than likely won't have good lineman (especially if he heads to Houston) so no good blocking. . .and Reggie never gets more than 20 touches a game running the ball. A team that can draft him as the #1 pick will need to be able to run the ball which means giving him 30+ touches a game. If you haven't noticed Reggie is like 5 foot nothin' and isn't that big and is prone to jumping in the air. If he lasts more than a season or two w/o an injury I'll be surprised.

Btw. . .Vince isn't going pro. The Texans can pick him up next year after they go 3-13.

EAGLETOWN
12-12-2005, 09:54 PM
I thought I read something earlier in the year that said Vince said he was going to stay and graduate from UT.

I think they should pick up Reggie for sure.

Then when they still bomb the year they can pick up Vince the next year.

I think the same about him being from Houston and liking nothing more than to come back home and play for the Texans.

I think they can get good enough linemen later in the draft.

Reggie first then pick the best linemen you can later and play for a chance to get Vince and more linemen the next year.

:thinking: With to young stars like that they could possibly build to a dynasty. :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
12-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
trade the pick to the cowboys

For what? Roy Williams, Terrence Newman and Marion Barber...

handNthedirt
12-12-2005, 10:27 PM
I've always been a believer that you take the best player available, not necessarily what you need....you can always trade him. Bush is by far the best player in this upcoming draft, even if VY foolishly enters. VY is the last thing the Texans need, they already have an overrated QB in Carr, why pick up another.

WestTXLonghorn
12-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I've always been a believer that you take the best player available, not necessarily what you need....you can always trade him. Bush is by far the best player in this upcoming draft, even if VY foolishly enters. VY is the last thing the Texans need, they already have an overrated QB in Carr, why pick up another.

2700+ yrds passing, almost 1000 yrds rushing, 35 or so Tds, and the best passer rating in college football HIS JUNIOR YEAR. . .and he's overrated? Please.

VY is gonna come back for his senior season and the rest of the Big 12 is having nightmares about it.

I know that a lot of people think VY won't succeed in the NFL for various reasons. He has a silly throwing motion. . .he's a running QB and they get hurt, etc.

First off, if Vince has the best passer rating with that throwing motion I don't think it can be ALL that bad. Second, VY is a HUGE guy. For those of you that haven't seen him up close like I have, I'm sure you noticed how big he looked at the Heisman ceremony. The kid is 6'5 235 and he's all muscle. Used to play strong safety in high school. So, not only is he ridiculously fast and quick, he is big enough to take the hits and dish them out. He improved his passing SO much over just 1 year, so with another year to work on it he'll be insane. Mel Kiper already has him listed in the Top 10 if he comes out this year I believe and if he comes out next year he's the definite #1 pick. . .as a QB.

Stop hating on my boy and hope that your team can get anyone half as good in the next decade.

GreenGobbla
12-13-2005, 12:27 AM
actually i think they should trade the pick...they have domanick davis which is basically the team right now....they have andre johnson which is a very good receiver, what they need is to get to good OL....that is just what i think

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
actually i think they should trade the pick...they have domanick davis which is basically the team right now....they have andre johnson which is a very good receiver, what they need is to get to good OL....that is just what i think

i second that...domanick davis is a really good back no need for bush...they can get 2 linemen out of him

S-WtrMustangFan
12-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Pick another state to play in their making us look bad !!! LOL

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Pick another state to play in their making us look bad !!! LOL

hahahahaha...YES!! :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
hahahahaha...YES!! :clap:

:(

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
:(

i was only kidding...lol

S-WtrMustangFan
12-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
i was only kidding...lol Me too.:) :)

District303aPastPlayer
12-13-2005, 01:01 AM
okay :D i feel better now. . . with that siad. . . lets get the lineman from WV. . . i forgot his name

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
okay :D i feel better now. . . with that siad. . . lets get the lineman from WV. . . i forgot his name

no but really if u read any previous post of mine on this subject i think they really need to bring in lineman on both sides of the ball and they will start to see a durastic change in their record...i think they can win at least 7-8 next season if they had a decent line

hubbardjack
12-13-2005, 03:08 AM
Bush wont be a bust as someone said...i dont care if hes 5 foot nothin or 18 feet tall...he's reggie bush and he is the only player that i have heard espn people, and NFL today people, and opposing college COACHES call un-human...so next time anyone wants to talk about Bush goin to be a bust, think about what he has done...all with another player switchin in with him...he's the best player by far in the last decade to come into the draft...peyton manning is the best player by far as a result of the draft...i have a feeling that bush, given the oppurtunity and the right blockers, will rival peyton for the best result of a high expectation player out of college...

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-13-2005, 04:01 AM
to be honest with you, bringing in bush is probably whatthey will do, and they will bring in some personell on the lines from free agency or trades.if they do this, im pretty srue they will get soem good things going. i know you cant teach an old dog new tricks, but you can teach a new dog old tricks. the nfl today isnt the same as it used to be 20 years ago. or 50 years ago. heck even 10 years ago. its so advanced and you have to know so many things tht it can consume you. but if they come out next year and run the ball behind a good line a nd play better defense they could see a drastic improvements all around the team.

neck_06
12-13-2005, 08:44 AM
the texans will find a way to either lose the first pick (like they have in 12 of 13 games) or they will mess it up. look for the texans to accidentally pick a punter with the first pick.

WestTXLonghorn
12-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by hubbardjack
Bush wont be a bust as someone said...i dont care if hes 5 foot nothin or 18 feet tall...he's reggie bush and he is the only player that i have heard espn people, and NFL today people, and opposing college COACHES call un-human...so next time anyone wants to talk about Bush goin to be a bust, think about what he has done...all with another player switchin in with him...he's the best player by far in the last decade to come into the draft...peyton manning is the best player by far as a result of the draft...i have a feeling that bush, given the oppurtunity and the right blockers, will rival peyton for the best result of a high expectation player out of college...

My grandmother knows more about CFB than ESPN does. Just yesterday Bruce Feldman, a writer for ESPN, said that he had "exclusive, top-secret, first hand info" saying that Vince was going to go pro. The news stations in Austin promptly called Vince's mom and she laughed in their face saying that of course he wasn't going pro.

Use some logic isn't of blindly following the hype machine as it rolls on. Reggie looks un-human in the Pac-10. . .where defense is frowned upon and 3/4ths of the teams aren't bowl eligible. He does all his "unhuman" stuff behind a stellar offensive line, with another back taking the load for him so he can get rest, and with a Heisman winning QB to spread the field for him. The NFL is quite a bit different. He'll be on a crappy team with no O-line and a bad QB. . .he won't have another back to help him with the carries, and everyone on the field will be as fast as him so he won't be able to pull off those insane angles and leaping maneuvers.

All that being said. . .I don't care if Reggie can cure cancer. The Texans shouldn't take him. They need linemen which are the building blocks of ANY team. David Carr has yet to be able to show his stuff because he's been spending most of his playing time on his rear.

big daddy russ
12-13-2005, 09:21 AM
I have no problems with them picking up Bush, but they'd better have an offense that fits him.

Bush reminds me a lot of Rocket Ismail. Somewhere between an electric RB and a WR. Rocket had a couple of good years in the league, but that draft will always be remembered for a second-round QB from a no-name college in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Someone name Fav-ruh.

If Bush gets in a spread offense where he has a lot of open field to work with, I think he does great. If not, I think he busts. Either way, I wouldn't spend a top-five pick on him.

There are only a couple of "great" backs in the NFL today that could do whatever they wanted behind any line you give them. All the rest are average-at-best with good lines. The slew of backs in Denver, Clinton Portis (a Denver product), LaMont Jordan, etc, etc all run behind lines that work towards their stengths. Portis hits the hole quick but isn't a super-strong runner. Jordan is big and tough and that line just lets him run through arm tackles. Denver's line is simply the best run-blocking unit in the league.

Young could be a great NFL QB, but give him the same type of offense. A West Coast spread offense where he gets out on bootlegs, throws to a lot of mid-range routes and has the freedom to improvise if he needs to, a la Steve Young or Mark Brunell. Don't make him have to drop back and throw over a bunch of guys who are 6'6" to 6'7" on every single play.

In other words, trade down, get a couple of OL and DeAngelo Williams or Laurence Maroney... or another every-down-type of RB.

big daddy russ
12-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by hubbardjack
...he's reggie bush and he is the only player that i have heard espn people, and NFL today people, and opposing college COACHES call un-human...
They used to say this about Rocket.

big daddy russ
12-13-2005, 09:28 AM
Oh, and one more thing... I think they should pick up Marcus McNeill, OT out of Auburn. The guy is huuuuuuge. More of a run-blocker, but still has a lot of learning. He didn't start playing football until HS and has played for run-dominated teams every year since he started.

Give him a couple years to learn pass-blocking schemes and he'll be a great one. Besides, you can't coach size. Especially 6'9" 335-lbs.

neck_06
12-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Oh, and one more thing... I think they should pick up Marcus McNeill, OT out of Auburn. The guy is huuuuuuge. More of a run-blocker, but still has a lot of learning. He didn't start playing football until HS and has played for run-dominated teams every year since he started.

Give him a couple years to learn pass-blocking schemes and he'll be a great one. Besides, you can't coach size. Especially 6'9" 335-lbs.

the texans might pass on reggie and pick up this guy!!! (knowing them) LMAO

;)

Dogman_1969
12-13-2005, 09:33 AM
Some one will give up several picks to get Bush. I'd ask for 2 #1's, 2 #2's and their 4 & 5 rounders. If they want him bad enough they'd trade. Look at what the Saints gave up to get Ricky Williams and then traded him to the Dolphins for a 5th rounder...............

Buccaneer
12-13-2005, 09:33 AM
Reggie Bush is the next Gale Sayers! He could make the Texans a winner if they trade him like the Cowboys traded Herschel Walker for a boatload of talent and picks!

Vince Young has a chance at millions in endorsements if he comes out now.

aggie
12-13-2005, 11:44 AM
vince young and reggie bush are excellent college players, but i don't see either one of them being more than average pro players at best. what the texans need more than anything is offensive lineman. some team will give a buttload for reggie bush, so trade down and pick up some extra picks, and get some linemen who might actually help your team now.

handNthedirt
12-13-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
2700+ yrds passing, almost 1000 yrds rushing, 35 or so Tds, and the best passer rating in college football HIS JUNIOR YEAR. . .and he's overrated? Please.

VY is gonna come back for his senior season and the rest of the Big 12 is having nightmares about it.

I know that a lot of people think VY won't succeed in the NFL for various reasons. He has a silly throwing motion. . .he's a running QB and they get hurt, etc.

First off, if Vince has the best passer rating with that throwing motion I don't think it can be ALL that bad. Second, VY is a HUGE guy. For those of you that haven't seen him up close like I have, I'm sure you noticed how big he looked at the Heisman ceremony. The kid is 6'5 235 and he's all muscle. Used to play strong safety in high school. So, not only is he ridiculously fast and quick, he is big enough to take the hits and dish them out. He improved his passing SO much over just 1 year, so with another year to work on it he'll be insane. Mel Kiper already has him listed in the Top 10 if he comes out this year I believe and if he comes out next year he's the definite #1 pick. . .as a QB.

Stop hating on my boy and hope that your team can get anyone half as good in the next decade.

His passing rating and stats show how poor the Big XII really was this year, and he made the worst secondary in Div.I-A look good. He is a decent college quarterback because of his ability to run, and the backfield behind him allows them to keep the defense guessing. There are D-linemen in the league that are faster than VY, not to mention most LB's and every DB.........Radio will flop in the league, as a QB.

Stretch04
12-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Trade pick for an o-line. Before your QB gets killed

big daddy russ
12-13-2005, 12:29 PM
By the way, Leinart WILL be the number one pick. There isn't a better pro QB prospect in college right now. Even if Young comes out.

I do think Young could become a good NFL QB, but a lot depends on the system. There are fewer variables with Leinart. You throw him into a West Coast system, he's just as likely to succeed as if you throw him into the Dan Marino-style offense that Don Shula came up with (Marino called his own plays for the first half of his career) in 1984 or if you throw him into a Bill Cowher-style offense.

There's just more of a chance for Leinart to be a great one at the next level. Young has some accuracy issues, but he can still tear apart just about any college defense.

whtfbplaya
12-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Get a kicker that can make 80+ yard field goals:D

mustang68
12-13-2005, 12:45 PM
They should trade their pick.
Why waste a perfectly good football player on this franchise?

pantherpop
12-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Some one will give up several picks to get Bush. I'd ask for 2 #1's, 2 #2's and their 4 & 5 rounders. If they want him bad enough they'd trade. Look at what the Saints gave up to get Ricky Williams and then traded him to the Dolphins for a 5th rounder...............

This type of deal is not out of the question. I think the closer you get to draft day, alot of teams will get desperate and trade the house for Bush.

schu1213
12-13-2005, 06:25 PM
I think you have to take Reggie Bush. Sure they have a terrible o line but Reggie is the type of player who can come in right away and make a difference. He can do it all, return punts, run for over 1000 yards, and line up as a reciever as well. The Texans would be out of their minds if they did not take this player.

WestTXLonghorn
12-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Actually the argument about VY being a good NFL QB or not is a moot point. . .because he's not coming out for another year. If he improves as much this next year as he did this last everyone will be eating crow.

As far as Reggie goes. . .congrats to him if he becomes a huge success in the NFL. Doubt it but if he does big deal. The only thing that really matters is that the Longhorn D is gonna shut him down and win the NC. Just went and picked up my tickets today and boy do they look puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurdy.:)

PhiI C
12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
You gotta draft the best player no matter what you need. History has shown that trading is not wise. Look at Seattle when they traded the draft rights to Dallas for Tony Dorsett. And Baltimore when they gave up Elway to the Broncos for nothing.

WestTXLonghorn
12-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Oh. . .and by the way. . .I looked up Texas' strength of schedule.

Texas= #22
Usc= #23

Wow. . .the Big 12 sure does suck this year. Forget the fact that it's sending like 8 teams to bowl games. So, any nonsense you want to talk about Vince applies for Reggie and Matty Boy as far as toughness of competition.

Oh yeah, don't get me even started on how bad Brady Quinn's competition was. What a joke. Next time try educating yourselves before you hate on THE University of Texas and Vinsanity.

schu1213
12-13-2005, 07:11 PM

Texas= #22
Usc= #23

Wow. . .the Big 12 sure does suck this year. Forget the fact that it's sending like 8 teams to bowl games. So, any nonsense you want to talk about Vince applies for Reggie and Matty Boy as far as toughness of competition.

Oh yeah, don't get me even started on how bad Brady Quinn's competition was. What a joke. Next time try educating yourselves before you hate on THE University of Texas and Vinsanity.

Get over yourself and the longhorns. They are the second best team in the nation and they will stay in that spot. Reggie will have a good time Jan 4. Man your a lucky guy to get to see the best player on the best team beat your longhorns. Try not to cry too hard after the game.

AggieJohn
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM

Texas= #22
Usc= #23

you my friend are a homer....

gobbler grad
12-13-2005, 09:09 PM
find a faster QB, that can run from the defense...:thinking:

WestTXLonghorn
12-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
you my friend are a homer....

Yeah. . .and your point? I love listening to a bunch of people that know nothing about CFB talk bad about my boys. I bring facts to the table and you folks can't deal with it. It's ok tho. . .I really do understand. Now. . .tell me again what bowl game the Aggies are in??

I hope schu gets ready to eat SOME MORE crow after Jan. 4th.

big daddy russ
12-13-2005, 10:03 PM
Notre Dame 2005 Football Schedule/Results
2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005
Date Opponent Result Record TV
September 3 at No. 23 Pittsburgh W 42-21 1-0
September 10 at No. 3 Michigan W 17-10 2-0
September 17 Michigan State L 44-41 2-1 NBC
September 24 at Washington W 36-17 3-1
October 1 at No. 22 Purdue W 49-28 4-1
October 15 No. 1 USC L 34-31 4-2 NBC
October 22 BYU W 49-23 5-2 NBC
November 5 Tennessee W 41-21 6-2 NBC
November 12 Navy W 42-21 7-2 NBC
November 19 Syracuse W 34-10 8-2 NBC
November 26 at Stanford W 38-31 9-2
January 2 vs No. 4 Ohio State 4:30 PM ET Tickets

You were saying? Don't think UT's schedule could compare to Notre Dame's.

Leopards,class of 75
12-13-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
I think Reggie and Vince will stay in college if they know the Houston Texans are getting 1st pick...:thinking: :foul: :foul: ... I love your post!!!! Probably a good thing to do!!!!

handNthedirt
12-13-2005, 10:49 PM
Yeah. . .and your point? I love listening to a bunch of people that know nothing about CFB talk bad about my boys. I bring facts to the table and you folks can't deal with it. It's ok tho. . .I really do understand. Now. . .tell me again what bowl game the Aggies are in??

I hope schu gets ready to eat SOME MORE crow after Jan. 4th.

your "facts" are propoganda, fabricated lies, and pathetic stretches of the imagination.........I bet you don't even live in Austin, either way, good luck, and never give up hope.

WestTXLonghorn
12-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Notre Dame 2005 Football Schedule/Results
2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005
Date Opponent Result Record TV
September 3 at No. 23 Pittsburgh W 42-21 1-0
September 10 at No. 3 Michigan W 17-10 2-0
September 17 Michigan State L 44-41 2-1 NBC
September 24 at Washington W 36-17 3-1
October 1 at No. 22 Purdue W 49-28 4-1
October 15 No. 1 USC L 34-31 4-2 NBC
October 22 BYU W 49-23 5-2 NBC
November 5 Tennessee W 41-21 6-2 NBC
November 12 Navy W 42-21 7-2 NBC
November 19 Syracuse W 34-10 8-2 NBC
November 26 at Stanford W 38-31 9-2
January 2 vs No. 4 Ohio State 4:30 PM ET Tickets

You were saying? Don't think UT's schedule could compare to Notre Dame's.

Ummm. . .if you're going to try and use rankings and stats. . .do it from the END of the year bro. Pittsburgh. . .Michigan. . .Tenessee. . .Purdue are all unranked. Most of those teams have losing records. That's been the knock against the Irish and why they don't deserve a bowl bid, because the only decent team they played all year was USC. I mean Jesus, you people post dumb stuff but that's just beyond idiotic.

Since all my stuff is "fabricated lies" here's some more nonsense for you.

24 24 25 25 25 25 .990 1

That's the computer rankings for Texas. We are 1st in every computer poll except 1. Dang. . .I guess our schedule sucked and that's why Vince was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/abcsports/BCSStandings

The Irish get trounced by tOSU. . .Vince defies the laws of logic Jan 4th, and the Longhorns bring home the trophy. I know it sticks in yer craw but that's the way it is. And yes, I'm from Austin. . .have a mod trace my ip. . .it isn't hard.

YBS
12-13-2005, 11:32 PM
^
^
^
^
^
^
REALLY likes the longhorns :rolleyes: I get the feeling no matter who wins the NC there's gonna be a lotta whining and excuses after the game.

WestTXLonghorn
12-14-2005, 12:58 AM
I promise not to rub it in too bad once Vince and Co. wipe the floor with the Condoms.

See. . .if your team was anywhere near my team's excellence you could be proud of them!! As usual tho it's "wait until next year. . ."

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2005, 06:35 AM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/alarm.gif

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hijacked2.gif

3afan
12-14-2005, 06:50 AM
I mean Jesus, you people post dumb stuff but that's just beyond idiotic.

wow, thats quite a statement that condemns a whole lot of people .... you need to ba able to handle someone disagreeing with you. it doesnt mean they hate you, or UT, or that they're idiots - it just means their opinion is different than yours.

OK, some are idiots :D

swaterfan
12-14-2005, 10:33 AM
My grandmother knows more about CFB than ESPN does. Just yesterday Bruce Feldman, a writer for ESPN, said that he had "exclusive, top-secret, first hand info" saying that Vince was going to go pro. The news stations in Austin promptly called Vince's mom and she laughed in their face saying that of course he wasn't going pro.

Use some logic isn't of blindly following the hype machine as it rolls on. Reggie looks un-human in the Pac-10. . .where defense is frowned upon and 3/4ths of the teams aren't bowl eligible. He does all his "unhuman" stuff behind a stellar offensive line, with another back taking the load for him so he can get rest, and with a Heisman winning QB to spread the field for him. The NFL is quite a bit different. He'll be on a crappy team with no O-line and a bad QB. . .he won't have another back to help him with the carries, and everyone on the field will be as fast as him so he won't be able to pull off those insane angles and leaping maneuvers.

All that being said. . .I don't care if Reggie can cure cancer. The Texans shouldn't take him. They need linemen which are the building blocks of ANY team. David Carr has yet to be able to show his stuff because he's been spending most of his playing time on his rear.

i remember him doin it to a certain BIG12 school last year.....umm i think it might have been the OU sooners?

WestTXLonghorn
12-14-2005, 11:53 AM
If you'd actually watched the game last year you'd know that

A) OU lost because they weren't ready to play and they turned the ball over FIVE TIMES

and

B) Reggie didn't have many yards in that game. . .it was LenDale White's coming out party

And yes. . .everyone who tries and refutes the Horns greatness on this board should be lumped together as posting idiotic nonsense. When some tool comes on here posting a final schedule with the ORIGINAL PRESEASON RANKINGS to try and prove a point against the Horns then you know it's gotten ridiculous.

But hey. . .it's fun for me to unmercifully rip apart all the pathetic attempts at haterage so bring it on. :p

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 12:05 PM
If you'd actually watched the game last year you'd know that

A) OU lost because they weren't ready to play and they turned the ball over FIVE TIMES

and

B) Reggie didn't have many yards in that game. . .it was LenDale White's coming out party

And yes. . .everyone who tries and refutes the Horns greatness on this board should be lumped together as posting idiotic nonsense. When some tool comes on here posting a final schedule with the ORIGINAL PRESEASON RANKINGS to try and prove a point against the Horns then you know it's gotten ridiculous.

But hey. . .it's fun for me to unmercifully rip apart all the pathetic attempts at haterage so bring it on. :p

long horns suck! :D :D

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2005, 12:08 PM
"What should the Texans do with the #1 pick"

That's the subject....it's not a USC/UT thread.

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/alarm.gif

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hijacked2.gif

Whsdogs
12-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
"What should the Texans do with the #1 pick"

That's the subject....it's not a USC/UT thread.

sorry things got a little out of hand when people stopped caring for the texans...kind of hard to talk about them througha whole thread lol :p