PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. Burnet Predictions

sinton66
11-24-2002, 01:36 PM
Well, I guess someone needs to get this ball rolling, might as well be me. I watched Burnet play Wharton Saturday, so I can say I now have seen them play. I struggled a bit with my system this time, because my numbers were telling me one thing and my gut was telling me something different. My system said Sinton by 7. My gut says if all Sinton starters are able to play, Sinton will take this game by 14.

bd0707
11-24-2002, 01:43 PM
Your guts say one thing my guts will have to say something else. there will be a lot of gut talk this week I think. Collier-Sharp picks are posted, they pick Burnet by 13, sounds good to me but my guts say it will be a little closer either way.

sinfan75
11-24-2002, 01:47 PM
Aren't you the brave soul.14 points? I'll have to do some more studyin before I do a predict.

Sinton_Playa 70
11-24-2002, 01:53 PM
well i know this is going to be a good game. i saw Burnet on HS Xtra and that running showed alot of speed and good blocking from the O Line against the big Wharton D Line. i think we have our hands full this coming week. I'll be able to talk more during the week when practice gets under way. This week is gonna be tough and we can't overlook Burnet. If we do than we are gonna be in serious trouble. These guys ain't ranked #2 for nothing and guarantee that they are calling our number. Good luck Burnet!! See ya Saturday!!

Sinton_Playa 70
11-24-2002, 01:54 PM
that running back showed alot of speed**
my bad can't type!! LOL

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!!

oldbuff78
11-24-2002, 02:01 PM
Sinton will rise to the test, Sinton by 14. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-24-2002, 02:05 PM
what hs xtra didnt show was how big the holes were thru out the game. My early thought right after the game with burnet and wharton was 2 td favorites for Sinton but im thinking its going to be alot closer now.

aamove
11-24-2002, 02:20 PM
I'll predict Sinton by 7 in a very close game.

sinton66
11-24-2002, 02:25 PM
sinfan75:
Aren't you the brave soul.14 points? I'll have to do some more studyin before I do a predict.Hey buddy! I'll have you know that prediction was after some serious considerations and a delicious home-made Tortilla Burger. Stayed away from the home-made wine so it would at least sound coherent. :D :D :D

<small>[ November 24, 2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

sinfan75
11-24-2002, 03:19 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

bulldawg89
11-24-2002, 03:26 PM
Burnet and Sinton are two great teams. This is going to be one exciting game. The eyes of Texas are on us for this one boys. I will not post a prediction yet... i probably wont post one at all. We all need to let the game decide on this one guys.

BigRed01
11-24-2002, 03:36 PM
I say Sinton by 7. I think the experience will pay off for Sinton, and this will be the deciding factor. Sinton from what I understand has really developed there 2nd and 3rd strings to gain some real depth. However, two great teams here. This should be a real war.

Chris Hart
11-24-2002, 04:07 PM
If the turnover ratio isn't a factor for either team, I'll say Burnet by 14. The Dawgs are on a roll and they will be ready to go come Saturday. Go get em Bulldogs!!!

Bellville22
11-24-2002, 06:05 PM
Sinton 31, Burnet 28

Keep on rollin' Pirates! We're pulling for you in B-town.

sinton66
11-24-2002, 06:15 PM
Bellville22:
Sinton 31, Burnet 28

Keep on rollin' Pirates! We're pulling for you in B-town.Thanks guy! Even though one of your fans joked about wanting to "shoot" me at yall's game in Tomball Friday nite, I'm still pulling for you guys too, just like I have been all season.(I knew he was kidding). :D :D :D

<small>[ November 24, 2002, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

terrible-T
11-24-2002, 08:02 PM
prediction on the game

Burnet 42
Sinton 21 final

Burnet 14
Sinton 7

Blowing it open late is Burnet's specialty. In case no one has seen them play they make great adjustments after the first quarter and even better adjustments at half ( a tribute to the coaching staff .) If Sinton is to have a prayer in this game they will have to score a lot of points early and try and turn Burnet one dementional and then drop back in zone coverage with out having to worry about the running threat.

purple thunder # 1 fan
11-24-2002, 08:07 PM
I WAS AT THE GAME SAT. HAD A LITTLE TIME TO KILL BEFORE L.H. GAME. I SAT THERE FOR TWO QUARTERS,WHORTON HAD THE BIGGER GUYS,BUT THIS TEAM WAS LACKING IN HEART,DISIRE,AND DISCIPLINE (TRAINING THAT CORRECTS,MOLDS,OR PERFECTS THE MENTAL FACULTIES OR MORAL CHARACTER). TO HARSH. NO.BACK TO BURNET,SINTON YOU BETTER BE READY TO PLAY FOOTBALL SAT. BECAUSE BURNET IS ROLLING.I HAVE NOT SEEN SINTON PLAY BUT I FEEL THAT IS WILL BE THE BEST GAME THUS FAR FOR BOTH TEAMS. BURNET BY 7. THIS L.H. FAN ALONG WITH OTHER L.H. FOLKS WILL BE THERE TO CHEER ON BURNET.

J.E.C.-MP
11-24-2002, 08:18 PM
It's gonna be an ausome game....
It will be a close one, but SINTON will come out on top....

SINTON 32
BURNET 28

Man, I'm not missing this game.....
Good luck to both teams....

terrible-T
11-24-2002, 08:34 PM
correction on my previous post the Burnet14, Sinton 7 score was meant to reflect the score at half.

Purple Thunder I'm sure everyone from Burnet will appriciate your and everyone else's from LH's support. Congratulations on a great year. Your team had a lot of heart and some great overachieving athletes.

Hey someone from Sinton with good football knowledge lets talk X's and O's lets compair teams on paper, and talk statigies. Let's get it going early, whoo yeah.........

Repeat .......someone with GOOD football knowledge

eye of the tiger
11-24-2002, 08:44 PM
I still think we are headed for a repeat of last years Div I state game, between Sinton and Everman. Pirates win this one by 10 to 14 points.

Go Pirates.

terrible-T
11-24-2002, 08:50 PM
hey is that eye of the tiger or eye on a crystal ball, it sure is early to be predicting the state championship match up. Lets hope these teams are keeping their eyes on the goal in front of them and not on the one down the road

sinton66
11-24-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by terribleT:
Hey someone from Sinton with good football knowledge lets talk X's and O's lets compair teams on paper, and talk statigies. Let's get it going early, whoo yeah.........

Repeat .......someone with GOOD football knowledge Sorry terribleT, from this point on, this is something Sinton fans won't do. Besides, I would like to keep this thread as score predictions only if you don't mind. wink

terrible-T
11-24-2002, 09:35 PM
sorry Sinton66, didn't mean to step on any toes, and no I don't mind keeping it strictly a prediction thread. I'm knew to the sight and didn't realize that Sinton fans didn't talk X's and O's, but I respect that because I understand Sinton fans are very respectful and gracious fans.
Hope you guys have a safe trip to San Marcus and good luck to you on Saturday.

T

sinton66
11-24-2002, 10:02 PM
No problem, T. Hope you guys have a safe journey too, and good luck.

29x281
11-24-2002, 10:59 PM
Sinton66:

As if the coaches from Burnet and Sinton are going to prepare for the game by looking at 3A Down Low. If either staff is that desperate, then they won't win anyway. Both schools have several game films of the other, so I think it's safe to talk X's and O's without revealing any secrets.

sinton66
11-24-2002, 11:18 PM
29x281, I mean no disrespect for your opinion, but I can assure you that I know more about Sinton's team than the Burnet coaches can from watching films. We prefer to let our kids do the talking on the field. It is as simple as that. Now again, PLEASE, let's keep this thread on topic.

sinfan75
11-25-2002, 05:50 AM
terrible-T:
prediction on the game

Burnet 42
Sinton 21 final

Burnet 14
Sinton 7

Blowing it open late is Burnet's specialty. In case no one has seen them play they make great adjustments after the first quarter and even better adjustments at half ( a tribute to the coaching staff .) If Sinton is to have a prayer in this game they will have to score a lot of points early and try and turn Burnet one dementional and then drop back in zone coverage with out having to worry about the running threat.I don't see Burnet scorin 42 points on Sinton's defense especially after havin 27 scored on em last week by a team that shouldn't have scored at all.

sinfan75
11-25-2002, 06:20 AM
Oh and since you say Burnet blows teams away in the 2nd half that's exactly what Sinton does.So if by the end of the 3rd Burnet ain't blowin Sinton away or maybe Sinton's even ahead,you may start to realize the Pirates have a pretty good also.

sinfan75
11-25-2002, 06:22 AM
sinfan75:
Oh and since you say Burnet blows teams away in the 2nd half that's exactly what Sinton does.So if by the end of the 3rd Burnet ain't blowin Sinton away or maybe Sinton's even ahead,you may start to realize the Pirates have a pretty good also.Sorry that's should be pretty good team.

Pudlugger
11-25-2002, 08:45 AM
Well first let me say that i have not seen either team play so I am not an expert judge of these two teams. That being said I will weigh in on the predictions. Both teams look pretty equal on paper. Sinton went all the way to the finals last season so has the edge in play-off experience. This intangible makes me favor Sinton by 10 points. It will be a terrific game. Good luck to both teams. :)

<small>[ November 25, 2002, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

whtncheer
11-25-2002, 09:20 AM
Well we got to see Burnet play Saturday and they are an awesome team. What was even better is that they had as much congeniality as they had talent which we rarely see. This is going to be a great game and good luck to both teams, but I'm pulling for Burnet...Go Dogs!

Old Cardinal
11-25-2002, 09:41 AM
I am pulling for Sinton to win, I think my opinion has been tempered by Burnets many pompous fans. Sinton is a quality program and maybe don't have that, once in a lifetime, group of athletes- but they are stable and geared to win this contest!

pirate4state
11-25-2002, 11:25 AM
Sinton 31
Burnet 27

If La Feria could score that many points on us, (I know, second team-whatever) then a quality team like Burnet may also score as many (& I hope not more!) as La Feria. This is gonna be a heck of a game. Our defense will have to continue to play with the :mad: intensity :mad: they have shown all year.

Everyone drive safe & Good Luck, Pirates!!!!

Anyone up for some tailgate parties, since it is a general admission game? wink :D

spiritpridehonor
11-25-2002, 12:12 PM
Old Card, why is it when you pull for Sinton it's o.k. but for Burnet fans to pull for the Bulldogs we're being pompous?? I think this is going to be THE game as everyone else has already said. I am very impressed with the way both Sinton and Burnet have responded with each other so far, with respect for each other's skills and talents. I feel for the young men on both teams. Of course I'm pulling for my BULLDAWGS but wish both teams an injury free and exciting close game.

GO BULLDAWGS!! ONE TEAM - ONE DREAM GO BULLDAWGS!

Old Dog
11-25-2002, 01:38 PM
Old Cardinal....Sorry you feel Burnet folks are "Pompous". I thought I got the picture over to everyone that the stupid remarks are coming from teenagers that need to be studying or doing constructive things. Your pick of Sinton in the next game is understandable, but the shot ahout Burnet was not. Most of us up here love football and have the greatest repect for the Sinton program and many others including your beloved cardinals. All I can do is apologize for some of our youngsters "jackassish" remarks and hope you will still consider us older folks salvageable. Naturally I'm going with the Bulldogs to win, but I assure you Coach Shipley would use any player as a lightning rod if they caused any problems with their mouths. Let's hope for a safe game and a safe journey for all. Also good luck to your Cards.

Old Dog
11-25-2002, 01:39 PM
Old Cardinal....Sorry you feel Burnet folks are "Pompous". I thought I got the picture over to everyone that the stupid remarks are coming from teenagers that need to be studying or doing constructive things. Your pick of Sinton in the next game is understandable, but the shot ahout Burnet was not. Most of us up here love football and have the greatest repect for the Sinton program and many others including your beloved cardinals. All I can do is apologize for some of our youngsters "jackassish" remarks and hope you will still consider us older folks salvageable. Naturally I'm going with the Bulldogs to win, but I assure you Coach Shipley would use any player as a lightning rod if they caused any problems with their mouths. Let's hope for a safe game and a safe journey for all. Also good luck to your Cards.

Old Cardinal
11-25-2002, 04:31 PM
Sorry Old Dog, you and Chris Hart and some of the others have been making some great Post on the Board; and a lot of folks have tended to refrain, from making bad statements lately. I was out of order to lump all of your fans, in one category. Have a good game and enjoy being one of the top 8 teams in 3a Div. I. You have a very good team! It should be a classic of a football game!

SWTdawg
11-25-2002, 05:29 PM
Alright, lets cut to the good stuff. What does Sinton have;
QB
RB
WR
offensive/defensive line
Special Teams

I am trying to figure out why Sinton is #1, i'm not downing anyone from Sinton, just want to know why. Burnet has awesome QB, RB, one really good WR, TE, not to mention the off/def line, and defensive backfield.
The only thing we are lacking on is Linebackers. They are good but they aren't that big. Pound for pound though they will hang with anybody on the field.

big daddy russ
11-25-2002, 05:34 PM
pirate4state:
...Anyone up for some tailgate parties, since it is a general admission game? wink :D Now you're talking. Tortilla burgers anyone?

TxFootball
11-25-2002, 05:42 PM
Burnet 24
Sinton 21

SWTdawg
11-25-2002, 06:09 PM
Burnet 35
Sinton 21

These are two very high scoring teams with very good defenses. I'll shoot halfway.

snowsnake
11-25-2002, 06:32 PM
Where is the Sinton/Burnett game being played and on what date? From one dog to another---GO DAWGS!
Sinton - 10
Burnet - 28

SWTdawg
11-25-2002, 06:54 PM
Being played on Saturday at 1:00 at Bobcat Stadium of Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos. Quite possible the best game of the year until Burnet hopefully meets Jasper next week.

Puppetmaster101
11-25-2002, 07:43 PM
People I know yall have been waiting for me to say something because it feels so empty with out me. But people lets leave the predictions to football players I know that you all want to be critics and beleive me yall make excellent Billy Crystal's but lets leave trash talking to players because people on either side are gonna look very "stoopid" and the reason why im not gonna trash talk because its playoffs people you need to relize that one mistake and it can all be over. And my prediction for the game isssss im not going to predict because im gonna let the game decide this. "Battle of the Titans is here" the 2 most perfect statisticle teams go at it. :D

sinton66
11-25-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by SWTdog:

QB
RB
WR
offensive/defensive line
Special Teams
Yes, Sinton has all of those. :D :D :D

spaniard
11-25-2002, 08:12 PM
sinton66:
Originally posted by SWTdog:

QB
RB
WR
offensive/defensive line
Special Teams
Yes, Sinton has all of those. :D :D :D always the smart alec :D hehe, maybe we will see ya there 66, no wait, i know youll be there, thats a given.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-25-2002, 08:22 PM
He wasnt being smart about it. Sinton has above average on all those positions and the special teams if they get their kicker back. I saw ur kicker, well sinton has one too who can kick it out of the endzone and a 50 yd fg if needed. :D :D :D

sinton66
11-25-2002, 08:22 PM
You can safely bet your last dollar bill on that one, spaniard, my friend!

spaniard
11-25-2002, 08:28 PM
sinton66:
You can safely bet your last dollar bill on that one, spaniard, my friend!wait a minute, i have two dollars left, and its not from gambling either, i was left with it from wendys the other day after the game.

and to sinton fan in austin, he was being a smarty pants, hehe, im sure you guys have above average players there as well, or you definitley wouldnt be #1 in the state, likewise why we would be #2 right behind ya.

Malunchico2
11-25-2002, 08:30 PM
I saw Burnett play Marlin. Marlin had the game in the sack but Burnett played their hearts out. Burnett has an excellent quarterback and will be a big threat against Sinton. Burnett also plays well under pressure. Even in the overtime against Marlin, Burnett stayed calm and played great football. I predict Burnett on top but close game.

spaniard
11-25-2002, 08:36 PM
no offense, not trying to be rude, but burnet has one t. people misspell it all the time, so its not odd to see it that way, but there is only one t for future reference. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-25-2002, 08:49 PM
Sinton 37
Burnet 26

If its the other way around it still be a great game.

sinton66
11-25-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by spaniard:
and to sinton fan in austin, he was being a smarty pants, hehe, im sure you guys have above average players there as well, or you definitley wouldnt be #1 in the state, likewise why we would be #2 right behind ya. Hmmmmmmmm, sounds like spaniard knows ole 66 pretty well by now. :D :D :D wink

spaniard
11-25-2002, 10:58 PM
sinton66:
Originally posted by spaniard:
and to sinton fan in austin, he was being a smarty pants, hehe, im sure you guys have above average players there as well, or you definitley wouldnt be #1 in the state, likewise why we would be #2 right behind ya. Hmmmmmmmm, sounds like spaniard knows ole 66 pretty well by now. :D :D :D wink yes i do :D

sinton66
11-25-2002, 11:06 PM
Does anybody know who's home team?

spaniard
11-26-2002, 12:01 AM
i have no idea, but when and if i find out ill letcha know.

Old Dog
11-26-2002, 12:10 AM
Yes.....knowing who's home and which side to sit on would be nice. By the way how far are Sinton fans having to drive? I think Burnet is in the 85-90 mile range....correct me if wrong!

Thanks espn1....about being home team. BCISD web page says Burnet sits on West side............

<small>[ November 25, 2002, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Old Dog ]</small>

espn1
11-26-2002, 12:18 AM
Burnet is the Home team.

2KDawg
11-26-2002, 12:37 AM
Well guys we've been waiting fo this one for a while now and here it is! Im not gunna make a prediction on the score, but i think Burnet will pull it off! Both offenses are running on all cylinders and some, so it's basically gunna come down to who's defense show's up to play! I dont know what other to expect than a hell of a game!!! So all i can say is i cant wait till saturday!! Everyone have a safe trip and good luck to both teams !!! Region 4 will defenitaly be representing in 2002!!!

SWTdawg
11-26-2002, 01:11 AM
If you guys in Sinton are thinking about shutting down our pass attack here in Burnet, go ahead because we will rip you like we did against Wharton.
That was the first time our coach let Miller, the RB, run the ball and he broke for over 250 on 25 carries.
I truthfully have no idea who will win this one but Burnet plays with tremendous heart and that will push them over the edge if it even comes to that point, which it probably will. The people in Burnet and around central Texas will all be at the game rooting for them.
You guys from Sinton bring along a huge fanbase to so we can rock Bobcat stadium.

Here's to a great game and a great sport! :p

spiritpridehonor
11-26-2002, 01:45 AM
Man this is going to be tough. I really like all of the Sinton fans that have responded on here. Too bad we can't just combine the teams. Look out anyone who would try to challenge that team!! LOL!! See y'all Saturday!!

GO BULLDAWGS!! ONE TEAM - ONE DREAM GO BULLDAWGS!!

SPIRIT PRIDE HONOR- NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY

SintonFan
11-26-2002, 02:52 AM
SWTdawg:
QB
RB
WR
offensive/defensive line
Special Teams

I am trying to figure out why Sinton is #1, i'm not downing anyone from Sinton, just want to know why. Burnet has awesome QB, RB, one really good WR, TE, not to mention the off/def line, and defensive backfield.
The only thing we are lacking on is Linebackers. They are good but they aren't that big. Pound for pound though they will hang with anybody on the field.WOW!!!
This is powerfull stuff.
66, forgive me for going against predictions...
Let me start the breakdown on a comparison basis:

QB: Again WOW!!! Both guys are lights out! Burnet QB can throw and run; while the Sinton guy can throw and run.
Advantage: Burnet (only because he has a true stud receiver and those two have ALL timing down.)

RB: Can you say Miller?(read my other post "Burnet info and stuff..." He's the $#!t(sorry Matt Jacket Bearcat), no kidding. He's better than 4.5 speed and is extremely hard to bring down. Burnet has others to go to, you know, like their QB(who has awesome speed). They also have a couple of guys who are talented, too.
Sinton counters with Ruiz, Heard and Cordy. A nice trio who complement each other with their different styles. Ruiz and Heard are horses any team can ride to a regional meeting.
Advantage: Even

WR: Shipley, Shipley, Shipley! Sinton has some good ones but Shipley will someday play pro ball. Burnet burned Bandera with Miller's hands too. Sinton RBs can catch, also. Shipley tips the balance overall.
Advantage: Burnet

OL: Sinton lost Lozano and it hurt. Burnet has a few state hopefulls and it shows. They(Burnet) are the true strength of this team(thank you SintonFan in Austin). These guys allways stick their blocks for run or pass and don't let up. Sinton has improved on this throughout the year, but injuries have set them back. Burnet is bigger and Sinton is scrappy.
Advantage:Burnet

DL: A true question here(both are good). Burnet's line has been very consistent and have size and talent. The same can be said for Sinton except for size. They are quick though. Curt is a future college player IMHO.
Advantage:Even

LB: Sinton lost Threadgill(ouch!) Both are disciplined and fast. What can I say?

DB: Burnet shut down a good Bandera QB and receiver core(who are still in the playoffs thanks to their QB and receivers). As a unit they are very solid. Sinton has a nice defensive backfield in Schmidt and co. There is some talent, here.

Strength of schedule: Pretty even. Sinton-GP vs Burnet-Austin Reagan (hehe, GP plays AR this week). Marlin vs Rice VS Bandera vs Cuero! JEEEZZZ... who would'nt love to see those matchups!(I would!)
Advantage: pretty darn EVEN

Intangibles: LOL... who knows... that's why these are intangibles.
Adavantage:The team who scores last...

If you live within 3 hours of this game you got to see it!
I don't see an advantage for Sinton, but that DOESN'T mean they will lose!!! :D :D :D

<small>[ November 26, 2002, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

sinfan75
11-26-2002, 06:35 AM
SWTdawg:
QB
RB
WR
offensive/defensive line
Special Teams

The only thing we are lacking on is Linebackers. They are good but they aren't that big. Pound for pound though they will hang with anybody on the field.QB-Alaniz was a D1 prospect but opted for baseball
RB-Bubba Heard has rushed for over 400 yds. the last two games.Great speed.
RB-Julian Ruiz also has great speed.If he can keep from gettin hurt him and Heard will give Burnet fits.Both are also excellent recievers.
WR-Brandon Salone,has great hands but not great speed.
OL-They seem to be gettin better each game.Remember not one starter from last year on the line is playin.Maybe this will be their break-out game.
DL-Very quick and their healthy again I think.Jones and Rodriguez could wreak some havoc in Burnets backfield.
LB-With the Possible return of Jerry Jurach inside,this group gets better.
DB-Not a bad group.Not blazin speed but good cover guys.All-stater Chance Schmidt has 12 ints.for the year.

sinton66
11-26-2002, 07:26 AM
I believe Sinton does have an advantage in this game. It comes in the form of having 25 battle hardened Seniors that fell 11 points short of their goal last year. I KNOW they won't go down without one h*ll of a fight. I've read several Burnet posters talk about their team's heart. I can assure all of you, Sinton has more than an ample supply of that too. The victor in this contest will definitely know what it takes to go the rest of the way. Lord, PLEASE let this game be injury free, the winner will need everyone they have for the next round. GO PIRATES! BEAT BURNET! http://www.animationcity.net/gifz/pirate.gif

<small>[ November 26, 2002, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

SWTdawg
11-26-2002, 10:48 AM
Amen to that! Whichever team makes it out of quarterfinals, most likely they will face Jasper and that will be an even tougher task because of all the battling we are going to do Saturday. I'm sure both Burnet and Sinton will play clean no matter the circumstances because those are the kind of teams we are. Go Burnet!!!

pirate4state
11-26-2002, 11:14 AM
He's Baaaack--------Jerry will be in the mix this week! :) Go Pirates! Beat those darn Dawgs :D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2002, 11:36 AM
:cool: the scale just tipped more towards sinton's side. :D :D

Matthew328
11-26-2002, 12:01 PM
In my opinion on paper these 2 look even except for one adavantage that Burnet has and that is Shipley...the kid is unreal...I don't think Sinton has anyone that can cover him...and he is so dangerous in the return game that if Sinton kicks or punts to him he could get some big returns..and if they decide to stay away from him then it will likely set Burnet up in good field position..I think he tips the scals for Burnet...Burnet by 3

89Dawg
11-26-2002, 12:45 PM
SWTdawg

Being played on Saturday at 1:00 at Bobcat Stadium of Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos. Quite possible the best game of the year until Burnet hopefully meets Jasper next week.

--------------------
Eat 'em up!

big daddy russ

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by pirate4state:
...Anyone up for some tailgate parties, since it is a general admission game?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you're talking. Tortilla burgers anyone?

SWTDawg us Jasper Dawgs are hoping to see you too weekend after next.

big daddy russ what is a tortilla burger, it sounds great maybe we I can find out next week. I gotta go eat, you made me hungry. Good Burnet and Sinton have a injury free game and travel.

89Dawg
11-26-2002, 12:47 PM
I meant Good Luck Burnet and Sinton! eek!

BIG19
11-26-2002, 01:36 PM
89Dawg:
I meant Good Luck Burnet and Sinton! eek! Thanks, 89Dawg, both teams are going to need it. I too would like to wish both teams the best of games and a safe trip to and from San Marcos.

SWTDawg (aka J.L.) you should be studying so you will pass the finals coming up! Have a great holiday and see ya Saturday!

espn1
11-26-2002, 02:04 PM
Shipley isn't the only deciding factor. Mason Templeton #10 is the ace in the hole. Kicker and TE(while you're covering the rest of the wide outs Mcgee will hit templeton on a te route). HE will open up the game for Shipley#8(d1 Jr 7th all time in receptions) and Miller#23(Miller has had a deceptive season because of too many other weapons d1/d2? Strong fast runner Emmit Smith style.). But don't forget Love #1, Warner#3,Leven#6(all have good speed and hands). All these guys will touch the ball. Oh! I forgot McGee #7(jr. D1 Qb the best young Qb I've ever seen in my middle aged life.Burnet has too many weapons to lose this game.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2002, 03:06 PM
eek! eek! eek! That is alot of weapons to not win a game, unless the other team also has alot of weapons. :D :D :D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2002, 03:09 PM
SWTdawg:
. The people in Burnet and around central Texas will all be at the game rooting for them.
You guys from Sinton bring along a huge fanbase to so we can rock Bobcat stadium.

Here's to a great game and a great sport! :p K maybe all of burnet will be rooting for the bulldogs but not all of central texas. Theres alot of people from sinton in the austin area and san marcos. Oh yea i know a few people in burnet that are sinton fans wont say who they are though :D

<small>[ November 26, 2002, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan_inAustin ]</small>

DAWGfan
11-26-2002, 03:26 PM
This is going to be a tough game. Well considering all the factors and watching Burnet since the start of the season. I will say that the score will be Burnet 42 Sinton 21 if Sinton gets the ball first and if we get the ball first ITS ALL OVER for Sinton.

BIG19
11-26-2002, 03:27 PM
SintonFan_inAustin, please name names. I would like to say thanks to them for supporting all of Texas HS Football. That is what this is all about isn't it? Supporting and molding the kids as they grow to be adults? Kind of a right of passage to the next phase in life. Besides, the post did not say all of central Texas would be behind Burnet. I for one will be rooting for both teams to play thier very best and to have a healthy game, because after all it is just a small game in the overall game of life.

DAWGfan
11-26-2002, 04:41 PM
Is Sinton only ranked #1 this year because they went to state last year and are headed in that direction this year? I know Burnet is ranked #2 because they climbed there way to the top. How do they pick who is the better team?

sinton66
11-26-2002, 09:10 PM
DAWGfan, in case you haven't noticed, Burnet is ranked #1 on a couple of polls also. Heck, yall can have the #1 ranking completely for all we care. Would suit us just fine.

lildawg07
11-26-2002, 11:52 PM
Just dropping a little note- whoever saw WR-Jordan Shipley at last Sat. game when he got hurt know that it was pretty bad- He fractured it foot and is out for the season.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2002, 11:58 PM
he was hurt thru most of the game but was still making plays. I say he was hurt because he was limping around thru most of the game

spaniard
11-27-2002, 12:03 AM
this kids got desire and toughness too. in the district opener he played through flu-like stuff, and now through all kinds of hurtin and stuff. surprises me what he all he will play through.

sinton66
11-27-2002, 12:08 AM
That's terrible news. I'm really very sorry to hear that. He is a great player, and I wish him a speedy and complete recovery.

SintonFan
11-27-2002, 12:16 AM
lildawg07:
Just dropping a little note- whoever saw WR-Jordan Shipley at last Sat. game when he got hurt know that it was pretty bad- He fractured it foot and is out for the season.What????? You got to be kidding. :( That would be unbelievably horrible! This kids a phenom! I hope he gets better soon(he's got a bright future). No offense lildawg07, but can anyone confirm this? I know Burnet has tons of weapons anyway.

terrible-T
11-27-2002, 12:23 AM
no fear...

talked to Burnet offensive general, today.

reports were that toe was originally thought to be broken because big toe was swollen up like a lemon. but doctors visit today said mildly sprained and son and father said rap it and lets play ball. field general said he should be fine by game day. this kids a warrior. lets everybody tip their hats to this kid for playing hurt, that's how champions are made.

T

sinton66
11-27-2002, 06:51 AM
I'm sure that's welcome news for Burnet fans, but believe it or not, it is for us too! Thanks for clearing it up for all of us.

bigdawg06
11-27-2002, 10:33 AM
i can confirm this, he went to the doctor the other day and is walking around school with a cast!!

SintonFan:

lildawg07:
Just dropping a little note- whoever saw WR-Jordan Shipley at last Sat. game when he got hurt know that it was pretty bad- He fractured it foot and is out for the season.What????? You got to be kidding. :( That would be unbelievably horrible! This kids a phenom! I hope he gets better soon(he's got a bright future). No offense lildawg07, but can anyone confirm this? I know Burnet has tons of weapons anyway.

dawgfan1212
11-27-2002, 10:34 AM
Well Shipley is a great player- awesome as a matter of fact- he's got great speed and a lot of talent that most young men dont have. They say he might suit up but wont get to play near as much as he usually gets to.

dawgfan1212
11-27-2002, 10:44 AM
he's out

Bulldog_fan_9
11-27-2002, 12:41 PM
First of all I want to say that I am a student at Burnet, but also and avid football fan. I've been following Sinton for quite some time. They are a good tem but so is Burnet. Burnet has great leadership and an awsome coaching staff. Burnet by 14. Go Dawgs!!!!!

Bulldog_fan_9
11-27-2002, 12:45 PM
Jordan is not out. The guy never quits. He might be a little sore but he is definatly gonna play. I know. I'm a student at Burnet.

bigfootsmom
11-27-2002, 01:00 PM
Finally.... a discussion without all the trash talking. As a mother,I really appreciate that.

The game is going to be a close one, probably the best game of the season for both teams.

Can't wait for Saturday...!!!

Sic'em DAWGS....One Team-One Dream......

PhiI C
11-27-2002, 01:33 PM
I hope both teams are healthy at game time and can play their best players! At Sinton we always hate to hear about injuries whether to out team or the other team. Last year we were fortunate regarding injuries but this year has not been as kind to us and we have several players hurt and some may be playing rusty against Burnet. The game could be very close or surprisedly one sided but I am not sure which way. Nevertheless I predict Sinton will win a close one. We may be hurt and beat up but we are going to go with what we have and beat em! GO PIRATES! BEAT THE BULLDOGS!!

BurnetBalla06
11-27-2002, 04:14 PM
i dunno where yall get yalls info, yes shiply is hurt, i got him in 2 classes, but no he isnt sittin out the season, hes suckin it up and is guna play. all he did is possibly broke 2 bones near the ball of his foot, and he says he isnt sure its broken. My prediction 4 the game is 46-40 burnet .... Kill em' dawgs

Fish rule

Old Dog
11-27-2002, 04:21 PM
Sinton posters...... just a note to say good luck Saturday. Whoever wins won't have time to savior the victory with what's coming down the pike the very next week-end.

Sinton fans have been classy all season and I for one appreciate it very much. We can't say the same about some of our own fans.....! But never the less there should be one hellofa game at Bobcat Stadium Saturday and Region IV will be represented by a good team. Gotta go with my dogs though by 7-10 points.

<small>[ November 27, 2002, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Old Dog ]</small>

Bulldog_fan_9
11-27-2002, 05:37 PM
Thank you BurnetBalla06. I've been tryin to tell people that shiply isn't hurt. I needed help. It's gonna be a great game saturday. Best of luck to both teams on an injury free game. Sic em Dogs!

SintonFan
11-27-2002, 10:06 PM
Thanks guys for your input on the Burnet (Shipley) injury. I guess a few fans don't realize none of us are coaches on this forum. Heck, we're just fans. It's everyone's right to mislead or stretch the truth; but we are all here as fans to root and discuss our teams future, past and current situations. Disinformation to intentionally sway opinions, thoughts, reactions or just the general discussion is just wrong. I agree with Phil C, "I hope both teams are healthy at game time and can play their best players! At Sinton we always hate to hear about injuries whether to out(our) team or the other team." All (or most) of Sinton hopes your town plays your best team against ours. It's that simple. We love football as much as yall do. I've grown to like many of Burnet's posters as they show great respect and love 'for the game'. :) For the folks who have been mislead or try to do so, please rethink. Lets have a clean game and forum!

SintonFan
11-27-2002, 10:11 PM
Good luck Burnet and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I too enjoy Burnet's many posters! If your going home to mama, please get home in one piece! wink

BurnetDawg
11-27-2002, 10:16 PM
is it true the sinton is now number 6 and b-town is numer 1 in state?! i heard that from one of my friends! Well ne ways i say 14-7 Burnet!!!

Got Fristoes! Go Clayton! Go Joe!

espn1
11-27-2002, 10:28 PM
I don't think the stories were intentional, I heard all of these stories around Burnet. The first stories were thought to be true in the beginning.
HAPPY THANKS----------------------GIVING. Sometimes we don't give enough of it. What a great weekend for football.
I can tell you all the Coaches are very amused by these post's. Nothing like a good slap on the knee.
PIRATES and DAWGS travel safely!
GO BURNET!!!!!!!!

Chris Hart
11-27-2002, 10:34 PM
Here's a wish of a Happy Thanksgiving to all of Sinton, and to the entire board for that matter. I hope and pray that everyone traveling this holiday weekend reaches their destinations safely. I too enjoy the Sinton posters and their 'Love of the GAME', I have enjoyed conversing with each of them this year. We have been supportive of one another all year, but for about 3 hours Saturday they will be the enemy. Not the posters, but their team against our team. I will be rooting for the DAWGS for all I am worth( which ain't much according to my wife hehe) this Saturday, and I expect nothing less from all of the fans from Sinton. Win or lose, it will be one great high school football experience. Just think about it, #1 vs. #2 and your hometown and alma mater is one of the representatives= It just don't get any better period. I am looking forward to the game bigtime. I have had a queezy stomach since the 8th week of the season, and I love it, and I don't want it to end just yet. Go Bulldogs, beat Sinton!!!

Burnet_Dawg
11-27-2002, 10:42 PM
First of all, i would like to say that both teams have had a great season. I think the winner of this game will go ahead and take state but it won't be an easy task. My prediction is Burnet-31
Sinton-21
Yes it will be a close game and it will come down to the wire to see what team will make the big mistake by turning the ball over and I think Sinton may do that. But anyways anything can happen on any given day, And good luck to both great teams!!!!!!

SintonFan
11-27-2002, 10:45 PM
I know this game is gonna be closer than some of both sides think! I've seen Burnet against Bandera and Wharton. I've seen Sinton four times. To those in the know, yall will agree this is gonna be good. The victor needs to remember that Jasper is not better than either one of these teams.

GO PIRATES!!!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!

BurnetDawg
11-27-2002, 10:56 PM
sorry but we're gonna sink ur ship buddy! go dogs all the way...i hear sinton IS number one, but number 6 on coaches pick...

GO BIG GREEN!! *WOOT WOOT*

BurnetDawg
11-27-2002, 11:17 PM
Hey Everyone! I'm not ready to make a prediction on this game and probably won't. But all I know is that this is going to be the best game ever! I encourage everyone to come out to San Marcus to watch this one!

GO DAWGS...all tha way baby!

Awesome Dawg Fan
11-27-2002, 11:35 PM
Happy thanksgiving everyone. We all need to relish this time before the game. All to soon the game of the year will be over. This game is going to be remembered for years to come. There is no doubt Sinton is a great team. You don't get here if your not really good. But I will have to go with the dawgs. Shipley is alive and that means victory. Burnet 28-14

SintonFan
11-27-2002, 11:36 PM
BurnetDawg:
sorry but we're gonna sink ur ship buddy!Sinking is easy! What do you do to a bulldog? What's a nice phrase? Dammm 'PETA'!!!!!!
Stomp the Bulldogs?!! I'd get arrested!!!

PPHSfan
11-27-2002, 11:39 PM
Well.....Since I have Sinton picked against Forney in the Big Game, I am gonna go out on a limb here and Pick Sinton to win this one :p

Sinton 35
Burnet 17

BurnetDawg
11-27-2002, 11:57 PM
well i agree this game will be tuff for us as well as sinton but i do hope we will come out on top :D we have the heart of champions all of burent will be there
one team one dream
look at the present not the future!!!!!!! :)
just remember 6th grade PE
:mad: spirit pride honor grrr :mad:

SintonFan
11-28-2002, 12:23 AM
I hope this game is injury free too. I think the pirates can come out on top.

GO PIRATES!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG19
11-28-2002, 01:34 AM
Here is wishing each and everyone of you the very best this holiday has to offer. I too will see all of you at THE game of the year! May all players and fans be healthy and safe throughout the travels to and from and then trough out the game. May God bless you all and let's have some fun!!! Remember, whomever wins this game, will represent Division 4 in the state final! Best of luck to both teams!!

BurnetDawg
11-28-2002, 12:25 PM
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and only 2 more days after this till the game of the season. Go Dawgs. All the way to state. Hella yeah :p

check out sum of our awesome pics here...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/burnetdawg/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t

BurnetDawg
11-28-2002, 12:27 PM
yeah ok that didnt work... heres the site...
http://photos.yahoo.com/burnetdawg/

MightyBlue27
11-28-2002, 12:36 PM
Sinton is gonna win this one 17-14......
Good Luck Pirates!

espn1
11-28-2002, 12:51 PM
Theres no way you'll hold Burnet under 4 td's.

MightyBlue27
11-28-2002, 02:48 PM
Like I said 17-14 is what i PREDICT...if they do score more so be it...may the best team win.....Good Luck Pirates!

sntnpirate1316
11-28-2002, 04:00 PM
I agree with mighty blue
i think this game is going to be a low scoring game
21-17Sinton
I dont think theres anyway Burnet will score 4 touchdowns
or Sinton for that matter
some people are forgetting one man cant pull the whole team
i know they have other players but like on previous posts where it said the only way sinton is going to beat burnet is to cover shipley
forney lost to everman last year when they had the fastest guy in the us
aransas pass lost when they had the awesome back tommy blake after he messed up his ankle
and if shipley is hurting hell be a 100% as he can hurt...but not 100% as he can if he were not hurt
Jerry Jurach is back from a staf infection in his knee but only as kicker and Raymond Lozano is back(new news to probably everyone here--he barely started practicing with us today) from tearing 7 of 9 ligaments off his knee in the preseason game againt GP but only on offense and im not sure if hes starting or not
good luck to both teams
go sinton!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2002, 05:28 PM
Good, I heared Lozano was ready to come back.

sntnpirate1316
11-28-2002, 06:03 PM
yeah...hes a great athlete and one of the players that really love the game

sinfan75
11-28-2002, 06:27 PM
Is there any chance Juroch will play Lb if needed?Great to see both back.

getem_dawgs
11-28-2002, 06:47 PM
Just a side note for whoever wants it...I'm not picking the winner, but our guys have been practicing really hard on the feild and in the film room. eek! So good luck to both teams and we'll see a great game on saturday. Get'em dawgs! wink

89Dawg
11-28-2002, 08:19 PM
SintonFan:
I know this game is gonna be closer than some of both sides think! I've seen Burnet against Bandera and Wharton. I've seen Sinton four times. To those in the know, yall will agree this is gonna be good. The victor needs to remember that Jasper is not better than either one of these teams.

GO PIRATES!!!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!It's funny that you would mention Jasper when they still have another game to win before meeting the winner of the Sinton/Burnet game. I don't know if they are better or not, but I think they are probably just as good and it should to prove to be a tough game if they make it past Bridge City. Go Jasper Bulldogs!

sntnpirate1316
11-28-2002, 08:28 PM
Jerry won't be linebacker this game but im not sure about later in the season...ill find out and keep you informed

MightyBlue27
11-28-2002, 08:47 PM
Man it sure seems to me like the Bulldog is a favored mascot of many high schools......Yoakum bulldogs...Bandera bulldogs....Jasper bulldogs..etc....

sinfan75
11-29-2002, 05:39 AM
Congrats to Sintonfan for breakin 1000.Sorry I wasn't around help ya out.But it looked like you had plenty of help.

toby070
11-29-2002, 08:50 AM
Old Cardinal:
I am pulling for Sinton to win, I think my opinion has been tempered by Burnets many pompous fans. Sinton is a quality program and maybe don't have that, once in a lifetime, group of athletes- but they are stable and geared to win this contest!Fooey on your "pompousness" crap OldCard...many of the Burnet fans are the way they are because of jerks like you who have run them down all year. The constant disrespect tends to bring the worst out in fans.

SintonChick03
11-29-2002, 12:12 PM
JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY......How does that sound to yalls ears...I personaly love it it's great to hear that he is back even though he is just kickin it is so great to see how much heart these guys have..Jerry is Back a So is RayRay (Raymond)just think eveyone said he was out for the rest of the year and guess what with the size of heart and deication that RayRay has I do belive that he is back...Good luck to both teams but best of luck to the Sinton Pirates :p ....Just take it one game at a time that is how u will achieve your goals.
GOOOOOO PIRATES All THE WAY
&gt;&gt;&gt;BECCA LOVES YALL :D LETS MAKE THE BEST OF OUR SENIOR YEAR(SRS 2003) :cool:
oh yeah you forgot the EVERMEN BULLDOGS!!!!! wink

SintonFan_inAustin
11-29-2002, 12:41 PM
Austin Sportswriters predictions:
one favors sinton the other 2 favors burnet.

Nice article about the top two teams in the state facing off tommorrow. Austin statesman says sinton was so confident they would face burnet for the region title that they have been scouting them since september 27. Burnet is excepthing 5000+ fans making the 90 mile trip to San Marcos. Its 138 miles from Sinton. Its a great write up on both teams and says both are loaded with weapons.

MARLINFAN
11-29-2002, 12:46 PM
burnet 28 sinton 21

SintonFan
11-29-2002, 01:29 PM
Thanks SFiA, it was a great article.
I posted it here for everyone to read:

For Burnet, Sinton, this game is as big as it gets
By Rick Cantu

AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF

Friday, November 29, 2002

If Texas high school football had a Bowl Championship Series, Saturday's Burnet-Sinton playoff game would be the equivalent of Miami-Ohio State.

"No, no, no," Sinton Coach Jimmie Mitchell said. "It's bigger than that."

In the eyes of 16- and 17-year-old players from both teams, this game needs no extra hype. Sinton and Burnet are the No. 1 and No. 2 Class 3A teams in Texas. Both are 12-0. Anything short of a state championship would spoil their seasons.

Kickoff is at 1 p.m. Saturday at Bobcat Stadium in San Marcos.

Burnet-Sinton has been the most anticipated Class 3A of the season. Sinton coaches were so confident they would meet Burnet in the playoffs, they started to scout Burnet games on Sept. 27.

"I can't go anywhere in the community without someone talking about this game," Burnet Coach Bob Shipley said.

Burnet enters the game with one of the most explosive offenses in Central Texas. The Bulldogs, led by quarterback Stephen McGee and receiver Jordan Shipley, average 385 yards and 40 points a game.

Fans and players wear T-shirts with a simple message across the front: "One Team. One Dream."

Burnet has been dreaming of this opportunity since losing in the first round of the playoffs last year. This is the last chance for Bulldogs seniors to attain a goal they set when they played together on the seventh-grade team at Burnet Middle School.

Senior lineman Eddy Parker, who has made a commitment to play at Georgia Tech, wants to fulfill that pledge to be a state champion before leaving home. So do fellow seniors such as safety Warren Christian, running back Patrick Miller, receiver Shane Love, fullback Mark Manning and tight end Luke Pell.

Burnet has reached the state championship game only once, losing 7-0 to Groesbeck in 1991. In two seasons as the Bulldogs' coach, Shipley has built a 20-3 record, the best winning percentage since Kate Carson's team went 21-7-1 from 1916 to 1918.

Before Burnet knocked off Wharton 42-7 last week, the city held a pep rally with police cars, fire trucks and ambulances -- lights and sirens blaring -- circling the football field to honor the team.

On Saturday morning, green-clad locals will gather at the town circle to wish the team luck as they board a bus to San Marcos. More than 5,000 Burnet fans are expected to make the 90-mile trip.

Sinton, meanwhile, is eager to prove its stature as the top-ranked 3A team in Texas is no fluke. The maroon-and-white-clad Pirates are motivated by last season's 25-14 loss to Everman in the state championship game.

The Pirates are led by a quarterback who has signed a letter of intent to play baseball for the University of Texas. Adrian Alaniz, who pitches and plays shortstop in the spring, throws to 6-foot-3-inch receiver Brandon Stone and 5-11 receiver/tailback Julian Ruiz. The trio is largely responsible for Sinton's 1,400 passing yards during the regular season.

One big-play specialist Burnet hopes to avoid is Sinton free safety Chance Schmidt, who made the 3A all-state team last year after finishing with 10 interceptions. He has picked off 11 passes so far this season.

"We feel we can play great defense," Mitchell said. "That's where championships are won."

No matter what happens Saturday, both teams promise large cheering sections. Mitchell said the 138-mile trip from Sinton, near Corpus Christi, to San Marcos is no obstacle.

Burnet, meanwhile, had so many fans at last week's playoff game in Round Rock that some were forced to sit on the other team's side.

Denise Love, Burnet's athletic department secretary and mother of the receiver, hopes the town will get a chance to repeat the 1991 exodus to Houston for the state championship game.

"Someone posted a sign that read, `Last person to leave town, please turn out the lights,' " she said.

:D
See yall at the game!!!!

greendog fan
11-29-2002, 05:57 PM
MightyBlue27:
Man it sure seems to me like the Bulldog is a favored mascot of many high schools......Yoakum bulldogs...Bandera bulldogs....Jasper bulldogs..etc....WHAT ABOUT THE BURNET BULLDOGS

Bulldog_fan_9
11-29-2002, 09:34 PM
SintonChick03- you wanna talk about heart. Jordan shipley has the most heart ever. Not even his own father can keep this guy on the sidelines. The guy never quits. It will be a great game but i predict burnet by 10.

sntnpirate1316
11-29-2002, 10:34 PM
had to reply to that one...
bull dog fan 9
you wanna talk heart? :)
raymond tore 7 out of 9 ligaments in his knee
had surgery
12 weeks later hes back playing

SintonChick03
11-29-2002, 10:58 PM
u took the words right out of my mouth...and Jerry had the worst staff infection..the Doctor said that he would probably not be back but he is ...he was in the hospital for 2 wks straight... where ur guys in the hospital or had surgery major surgery..u just dont know how bad these guys wonted to :) play but they could not..GO PIRATES&gt;&gt;&gt;BECcA LOVES YALL

SINTON81
11-30-2002, 12:37 AM
Well, I have been waiting all week before I made a prediction on this game. I was just sitting back and reading what others had to say. To those of you that think Burnet will score 40 points on Sinton, I don't think so. Burnet will be hard pressed to that. This game could easily go either way, but I say Sinton by 14.

SintonFan
11-30-2002, 01:05 AM
SintonChick03:
u took the words right out of my mouth...and Jerry had the worst staff infection..the Doctor said that he would probably not be back but he is ...he was in the hospital for 2 wks straight... where ur guys in the hospital or had surgery major surgery..u just dont know how bad these guys wonted to :) play but they could not..GO PIRATES&gt;&gt;&gt;BECcA LOVES YALLSintonChick03, these people are just like us and have endured similiar challenges throughout their season, too. These folks are tremendous fans. The guys from Sinton are champions because of their perseverance, no doubt. Burnet has shown many attributes just like our guys. Let's give them some credit here? :) I hope to see all of Sinton at the game!!!

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog_fan_9
11-30-2002, 08:52 AM
Thank you SintonFan. I'm not saying your guys don't have heart, but Jordan Shipleys toe is as big as his head and he is still suiting up. This will be a great game and whoever wins is gonna have state. Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!