PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Orders December 12th, 2005 AD

TheDOCTORdre
12-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the Doctor's office on this Monday, how r we all doing today....maybe u have come to the wrong place, because as we speak, the Doctor is coming down with a bug...no not the love bug, I am getting sick and that really sucks and I blame Wal-Mart for it...but thats another story. N E who lets see what I got for you today in my bag of prescribtions...well today is National Gingerbread house Day, so I guess I will prescribe a bag of christmas treats for everyone to enjoy, since gingerbread is a christmas snack... go out and get ur favorite Christmas time snack and enjoy it today. As for me, as we speak i am currently snacking on one of those sugar cookies with the good thcik icing on the top that is peppermint flavored..mmmmmmmmmmmm. Ne ways what r y'alls favorite Christmas snacks?

44INAROW
12-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
. Ne ways what r y'alls favorite Christmas snacks?

I have several favorites, but my "mostess" favorite is my mom's Pecan Pralines..... but you can't go wrong with the original sugar cookie :)

ps hope you feel bette soon

DaHop72
12-12-2005, 04:59 PM
I am just waiting on my wife to make her world famous chocolate peanut clusters.

Bullaholic
12-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Wife's bread pudding w/orange sauce; Sister-In-Law's Black Forest Cake and also, Chocolate Mousse.

Claxton Fruit Cake.

Hope you get better, Dre---eat lots of jalapenos if you've got a cold.

AP Panther Fan
12-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Nothing better than a cheeseball. Philly cream cheese, with shredded, dried beef and chopped green onions and just the right amount of garlic mixed in. Roll it in a ball, cover it in pecans and serve with townhouse crackers....just don't breathe on anyone for about a day.

Yummmmmm, garlic, onions and cheese!:D

Hope you are feeling better soon 'dre!