PDA

View Full Version : Town "trashing"

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Almost every town represented here has one or two "overly exuberent" posters. Occasionally a handful may get extremely boisterous in their posts. Please don't lump an entire town in with the handful. If a particular poster needs some crow, have fun with it, but don't "call out" the entire town or the threads will start getting shut down. :)

(I notice "Aunt Laura" left the dirty work to me again. ;) ) J/K RM

ftrmustangmom
12-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Thank you LH Panther Mom, I totally agree:clap: :clap:

JTate
12-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Yes mam,

Nothing but Grace & Flowers from Now on

3afan
12-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
... but don't "call out" the entire town or the threads will start getting shut down. ...

you're kidding --- WHY? what prompted this? (just curious ... )

Adidas410s
12-12-2005, 04:45 PM
I can find somebody to hate on if need be...they stop arguing back eventually! :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Almost every town represented here has one or two "overly exuberent" posters. Occasionally a handful may get extremely boisterous in their posts. Please don't lump an entire town in with the handful. If a particular poster needs some crow, have fun with it, but don't "call out" the entire town or the threads will start getting shut down. :)

Oh??? Was I supposed to post it?

I was enjoying my vacation away from my bosses so much maybe I mistook it for work!!:eek:

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Oh??? Was I supposed to post it?

I was enjoying my vacation away from my bosses so much maybe I mistook it for work!!:eek:
Of course not. I was just trying to let you share in my "MOM" reputation. :p

Ranger Mom
12-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Of course not. I was just trying to let you share in my "MOM" reputation. :p

No no no!!

You were the evil mom...I was the favorite aunt!:p

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
No no no!!

You were the evil mom...I was the favorite aunt!:p

Yes, I think by now, I'm aware of that. :weeping: :weeping: That might be why I get the "regular" complaints and you get the ones about me. :(

Ranger Mom
12-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Yes, I think by now, I'm aware of that. :weeping: :weeping: That might be why I get the "regular" complaints and you get the ones about me. :(

I'm sorry!:(

I will try harder to be "mean"!:devil:

CenTexSports
12-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Dang and I thought RM was the naughty aunt.

wos fan1
12-12-2005, 07:13 PM
:D

Ranger Mom
12-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Dang and I thought RM was the naughty aunt.

Why do you think I am the favorite??;)

Jody
12-12-2005, 07:38 PM

I am "overly exuberent" and sure know what Crow taste like.....
:D :D :D

sinton66
12-12-2005, 08:49 PM
No, not you Jody. You never stir things up.:D

lepfan
12-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Well, I am the perfect poster!!! ;)

Whsdogs
12-13-2005, 12:24 AM
i dunno i have been on this board 3 years with a couple different names...and it wasnt cause i was rom'd i just forgot my passwords lol...one might recall a wbulldogs back in my highschool playin days i had an article in the paper put on here..i felt special...now im a hasbeen that find peace in the 3adownlow....not! lol jk but seriously;)