PDA

View Full Version : Now that football is over.....

gobblergolf
12-12-2005, 09:31 AM
The rest of the gobbler sporting program will have to continue a winning tradition. Its a heartbreaker to lose games of such magnitude in the end for three straight years but along with physical preparation comes mental preparation. The gobblers should know that thay have nothing to hang their heads about and together they can fight to bring state championships to our community this year and for many to come. My boy Griffin has what it takes to bring home the gold in state golf and it would be a nice tribute to the former Coach Glass if he could. Griffin is one hell of a golfer as proven by his success the past few years as an underclassman so I look forward to good things from him and the rest of the gobbler golf team this year. To add, the gobbler track program should be set to defend their state championship. This years team should be rediculously fast and I am looking for them to bring it home as well. Like I said, most teams would give anything to have a record to the affect of 37-4 in the past 4 years. So, the football team should be proud and the rest of the gobbler athletic program should finish what the football team has started. Kick A$$ for Coach Glass in '06!!

gobblergreen
12-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Well said...:D