PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Except It!

GUT
12-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Cuero is a good Region 4 team that gets overated alot. The only reason the last 2 years you have gone as far as they did is cause Rice Consolidated was in Region 3. beleive me we hope they go 2A!

gobblergreen
12-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Get over yourself, and by the way it's accept:D

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by GUT
Cuero is a good Region 4 team that gets overated alot. The only reason the last 2 years you have gone as far as they did is cause Rice Consolidated was in Region 3. beleive me we hope they go 2A!

you serious...i dont like when people use what if and all that hooplah about stuff that cant happen cause one the season is over and 2 cause next year is still not here and 3 last year is gone

GUT
12-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Lest yu can spell , probally never ever crossed the lines. Does everyone from Quero think they are gonna win it every year ?

Mustangpride09
12-11-2005, 10:42 PM
wait.... are you saying that rice consolidated could take cuero? They made it to the state semi's, that doesn't happen by luck.

GUT
12-11-2005, 10:43 PM
from what i heard about hutto and rice rice had hutto beat, but choked.

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by GUT

if u are goin to make fun of my typo...guess i gotta bring you missed comma in that sentece...can u find it???

you are ignorant...if rice choked..what makes u think they coulda beat cuero?

gobblerguy6405
12-11-2005, 10:45 PM
which is what they would of done if they played cuero:D

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by gobblerguy6405
which is what they would of done if they played cuero:D

exactly...if this guy can make assumptions im goin to assume that Cuero would have had their number and rice would have choked

RMAC
12-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Dear GUT:

Please save making yourself look dumber than you are and don't say anything about anybody if you don't have facts (i.e. names, numbers, etc.) to back it up. Cuero is a good team year in and year out. Just give us some facts about how they are overrated.

gobbler grad
12-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by GUT
Lest yu can spell , probally never ever crossed the lines. Does everyone from Quero think they are gonna win it every year ?

we expect to win every year, we just have higher standards than you...yes, who wouldn't want to win every year...in Cuero(that's how we spell it), when 2-a-days start, that's a goal we set for ourselves...so we didn't reach our goal this year, we go back Monday and start over and we will be back in playoffs next year...I guarantee it...and by the way GUT, we have accepted it , why don't you... :p :p :kiss:

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
we expect to win every year, we just have higher standards than you...yes, who wouldn't want to win every year...in Cuero(that's how we spell it), when 2-a-days start, that's a goal we set for ourselves...so we didn't reach our goal this year, we go back Monday and start over and we will be back in playoffs next year...I gaurantee it...and by the way GUT, we have accepted it , why don't you... :p :p :kiss:

i second that guarantee!! :clap:

Mustangpride09
12-11-2005, 10:58 PM
did sealy even make the playoffs?

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by GUT
Cuero is a good Region 4 team that gets overated alot. The only reason the last 2 years you have gone as far as they did is cause Rice Consolidated was in Region 3. beleive me we hope they go 2A! You have more guts then brains do you realize how loved Cuero is on this board. lol

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
You have more guts then brains do you realize how loved Cuero is on this board. lol

yahhh dont think he wants to be found in a dark ally of 3adownlow...could get ugly!! haha im jk but seriously;) :p

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by GUT

:D :D :D :D :D :D some of the kids will be coming out now claiming there team could have beaten cuero cause they had a chance to beat Hutto.:D :rolleyes: Hutto playing there best games right now ex: they revenge a earlier loss to Cameron Yoe and They beat Cuero who had beaten LH who gave the Hippos there other loss.

gobblerguy6405
12-11-2005, 11:05 PM
i think he realized he messed up and ran back to his room with his you know whats tucked away......lol

Sundance
12-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by GUT
Lest yu can spell , probally never ever crossed the lines. Does everyone from Quero think they are gonna win it every year ? You known you just don't understand what a winning tradition is do you. :D

ILS1
12-12-2005, 05:17 AM
If you're gonna trash talk to a team,you could at least use spell check or something. In this case,some proper grammar.

ex·cept( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-spt)
prep.
With the exclusion of; other than; but: everyone except me.

conj.
If it were not for the fact that; only. Often used with that: I would buy the suit, except that it costs too much.
Otherwise than: They didn't open their mouths except to complain.
Unless: “And ne'er throughout the year to church thou go'st/Except it be to pray against thy foes” (Shakespeare).

v. ex·cept·ed, ex·cept·ing, ex·cepts
v. tr.
To leave out; exclude: An admission fee is charged, but children are excepted.

ac·cept ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-spt)
v. ac·cept·ed, ac·cept·ing, ac·cepts
v. tr.
To receive (something offered), especially with gladness or approval: accepted a glass of water; accepted their contract.
To admit to a group, organization, or place: accepted me as a new member of the club.

To regard as proper, usual, or right: Such customs are widely accepted.
To regard as true; believe in: Scientists have accepted the new theory.
To understand as having a specific meaning.
To endure resignedly or patiently: accept one's fate.

To answer affirmatively: accept an invitation.
To agree to take (a duty or responsibility).
To be able to hold (something applied or inserted): This wood will not accept oil paints.
To receive officially: accept the committee's report.
To consent to pay, as by a signed agreement.
Medicine. To receive (a transplanted organ or tissue) without immunological rejection.

CLASS DISMISSED!!!

:D

Gobbla2001
12-12-2005, 07:39 AM
I could easily say Cuero shoulda won the game they played against Hutto, we were up with a minute left in the game, Hutto's just a great team...

Plus you can't go by that "Who beat Who" crap, esspecially with this year's Hutto team which improves every week...

Cuero beat La Grange 40-something to 0, Hutto beat 'em 34-14 or something?

Hutto lost to Liberty Hill 48-40...

Cuero beat Liberty Hill 42-14...

The final is still Hutto 23-21 over Cuero, though...

It'd be different if we were losing these games by 14 or more points, but we lost to Wharton by 2 in '03, A-Wylie by 3 last year and Hutto by 2 this year... we're not exactly getting our rearends handed to us...

But you're from Sealy, right? Sorry Mills took enough tradition out the door with him that fans like yourself must use other teams as examples now ha... must be sad up there in Austin County...

briefcase
12-12-2005, 08:39 AM
Different teams match up better with some teams than others. That is why I predicted Cuero would kill Liberty Hill and Cuero would lose to Hutto. The truth has set me free.

SINTON81
12-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by briefcase
Different teams match up better with some teams than others. That is why I predicted Cuero would kill Liberty Hill and Cuero would lose to Hutto. The truth has set me free.

This is very true. Good call.

sinton66
12-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by GUT

This is a very foolish post. Was Cuero over-rated the three times they brought home the title? How does a two point loss in the semis this year equate to being over-rated? You really ought to proof read before you post.

Phil C
12-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by GUT
Does everyone from Quero think they are gonna win it every year ?

Gut I think if you haven't done so you better appologize for your spelling (if that is the case which I wonder) for I see a ROM coming fast.

Whsdogs
12-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Gut I think if you haven't done so you better appologize for your spelling (if that is the case which I wonder) for I see a ROM coming fast.

i dont think this person is comin back lol