Da Wata Boy
12-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Does enyone know how Hutto is

3afan
12-11-2005, 09:27 PM
13-2

schu1213
12-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Good and very very physical, they will put it on you.

Da Wata Boy
12-11-2005, 09:29 PM
thanks how is there D

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
they is 13-2

?

any reason to to belittle the person who post that...i see older posters always doin that and it makes me wonder why...yah some people make mistakes and such but you know what he was askin just say 13-2...not that hard

3afan
12-11-2005, 09:33 PM
good grief, just playin'

there ...

LH OffseasonVet
12-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Da Wata Boy
thanks how is there D

Their defense is pretty good they've allowed over 20 points in only 3 games in game 2 a loss to Liberty Hill 40-49, in a playoff win against Marlin they allowed 22 points, and last week Cuero scored 21. On average they've given up 15.4 pts. a game. Only once have they had a shut out, so expect to score, but don't expect to score much.

Buccaneer
12-11-2005, 10:18 PM
I hear they are well fed!

Old Tiger
12-12-2005, 10:04 AM
The o-line averages like 280 very big and good

rockdale80
12-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
any reason to to belittle the person who post that...i see older posters always doin that and it makes me wonder why...yah some people make mistakes and such but you know what he was askin just say 13-2...not that hard

Somebody needs a hug;)

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 10:06 AM
ah they aren't all that great. A buch of fat kids on the line who aren't very fast. Their QB makes some ok plays every now and then but nothing to write home about. They beat a few overrated teams in playoffs up to this point, most notably being Cuero & Cameron but I think Cuero's starters got left behind on the bus by accident so Hutto actually had to play the Gobbler's JV squad in a tight semi final game. Trust me, Tatum just needs to show up this week and they've got it in the bag....:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
ah they aren't all that great. A buch of fat kids on the line who aren't very fast. Their QB makes some ok plays every now and then but nothing to write home about. They beat a few overrated teams in playoffs up to this point, most notably being Cuero & Cameron but I think Cuero's starters got left behind on the bus by accident so Hutto actually had to play the Gobbler's JV squad in a tight semi final game. Trust me, Tatum just needs to show up this week and they've got it in the bag....:rolleyes: lol

chugbug
12-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Tatum had better come ready to play. or they will join the ranks of the other would of and could of and should of teams.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

44INAROW
12-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by chugbug
Tatum had better come ready to play. or they will join the ranks of the other would of and could of and should of teams.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Chugbug speaketh the truth :)

WOS92
12-12-2005, 12:26 PM
What was incorrect about "Does anyone know how Hutto is?" If he's talking about the team as a whole, it's singular in case and "is" would be correct. "How Hutto are" would be goofy.

sicem74
12-12-2005, 01:03 PM
hutto o line is overrated i think but they are ok

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
hutto o line is overrated i think but they are ok OK!!! After what they did to yall i would say they are GREAT!!!!!

S-WtrMustangFan
12-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Hutto are going to need a big defensive line to beat Tatum.Go Tatum !!! Spread The Green !!!

^KYE^HESTAND
12-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Yea i think there defense will need to pick it up, but i still cant belive that they beat Quero.

HM33
12-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by ^KYE^HESTAND
Yea i think there defense will need to pick it up, but i still cant belive that they beat Quero.

It's Cuero, So please don't misspell it anymore. :)

GreenGobbla
12-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by ^KYE^HESTAND

what an idiot....i mean, i think u have been on here long enough to know how to spell cuero, or are you just trying to be cool....btw, how is snyder basketball doing, i mean, yall have been practicing long enough

BIFF
12-12-2005, 05:43 PM
yeah yoe show the bouncing of the basketballs giving you a headache?

a little mad?
hmmmm?
upset ? worked real hard this year just to be bouncing a ball right now?
hmmm

ill save a seat for you at Texas stadium

Da Wata Boy
12-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Thats all right ya'll just wait till next year BOYS!!!

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 06:07 PM
hey moron in case it wasn't painfully obvious in my post, it was loaded with SARCASM

Gobbla2001
12-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
what an idiot....i mean, i think u have been on here long enough to know how to spell cuero, or are you just trying to be cool....btw, how is snyder basketball doing, i mean, yall have been practicing long enough

Doesn't know how to spell Cuero? Heck, I betcha he doesn't know how to spell 'believe' either...

I looked at "Belive" it with an open mind and all, figured he must have missed the E on the keyboard, ya know, a typo... But upon further review, I feel this poster forgot the "I before E unless after C" rule and said "The hell with it, I'll just use an I only"...

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 08:30 PM
pfft please...no need to worry about Hutto's "D"

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by BIFF
yeah yoe show the bouncing of the basketballs giving you a headache?

a little mad?
hmmmm?
upset ? worked real hard this year just to be bouncing a ball right now?
hmmm

ill save a seat for you at Texas stadium i know i shouldnt be laughin cus marlin lost round two but.... AHAHAHAHA!!!!! WHAT HAPPEND TO ALL UR TRASH TALKING SIC EM???? DONT HEAR YA ANYMORE!!!!!

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
i know i shouldnt be laughin cus marlin lost round two but.... AHAHAHAHA!!!!! WHAT HAPPEND TO ALL UR TRASH TALKING SIC EM???? DONT HEAR YA ANYMORE!!!!!

lolz I doubt he can with a big "TOLD YA SO" smacking across his face.

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Modest Man
lolz I doubt he can with a big "TOLD YA SO" smacking across his face. ahahahahahaha!!!!!

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 10:43 PM
ahahahahahaha!!!!!

i like you. let's be friends.

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 10:49 PM
of course this comes from a Marlin team who is looking to drop to 2a since they can no longer hold their own in the ranks of 3A. Guys...even there....Newton...Celina....maybe even Mart.....*sigh*..... :rolleyes:

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 10:52 PM
of course this comes from a Marlin team who is looking to drop to 2a since they can no longer hold their own in the ranks of 3A. Guys...even there....Newton...Celina....maybe even Mart.....*sigh*..... :rolleyes: lol im not looking forwards to dropping i would love to stay 3A!!! :rolleyes: see i can roll my eyes too _________________

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 10:53 PM
of course this comes from a Marlin team who is looking to drop to 2a since they can no longer hold their own in the ranks of 3A. Guys...even there....Newton...Celina....maybe even Mart.....*sigh*..... :rolleyes: haha Hutto still kicked the _________ out of yall!!!!:p

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 10:55 PM
let's see who had two losses this year.....
Oh yeah, Marlin! Haha!! :D

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 10:56 PM
let's see who had two losses this year.....
Oh yeah, Marlin! Haha!! :D .lol thats okay we didnt get our ____ beat like yall!!!!

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 10:56 PM
haha Hutto still kicked the _________ out of yall!!!!:p

more like Hutto Kicked your bum and totally handed it to you...in a lovely package...with a red ribbon...with a note that said, MERRY CHRISTMAS CAMERON!

http://texashsfootball.com/board/uploads/av-4016.jpg

I remember Hutto being called, "our stepping stone to state"

what happened?

oh...reality sank in, you woke up and it didn't happen...LOLZ @ you

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 10:57 PM
more like Hutto Kicked your bum and totally handed it to you...in a lovely package...with a red ribbon...with a note that said, MERRY CHRISTMAS CAMERON!

I remember Hutto being called, "our stepping stone to state"

what happened?

oh...reality sank in, you woke up and it didn't happen...LOLZ @ you LMAO!!! GOOD ONE!!!

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 10:58 PM
ah but the sweetest part is that if you do win state, that blemish on your record comes from Cameron....oh, and Liberty Hill. How bittersweet & how fitting :p

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 10:59 PM
ah but the sweetest part is that if you do win state, that blemish on your record comes from Cameron....oh, and Liberty Hill. How bittersweet & how fitting :p thats okay atleast they made it!!! thats more than i can say for Marlin and esp. CAMERON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 11:01 PM
thats okay atleast they made it!!! thats more than i can say for Marlin and esp. CAMERON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

haha i like you marlin guy.

anyways, sure yeah...but who ruined your "perfect" record last year? And who ruined your chance at state, this year?

Exactly.

Cameron had nothin' on the Hippos...neither did Cuero...bring on state...these boys are already champions...despite all the awards between each school...they won the biggest challenge ever and that was gaining respect from those who doubted them.

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:02 PM
especially Cameron? You suckas got taken out in round 2!! The exclamation is on u guys! We made it to the final 8! U were part of that "so so 32!!"

CHS_CG
12-12-2005, 11:02 PM
KIDS KIDS KIDS *shakes head* do we have to put you on opposite sides of the Downlow?

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:03 PM

And who ruined your chance at state, this year?

Whoops....nm...u said this year...my bad

marlin fan

u cant help but to like me!!!!:D :)

Modest Man
please...go shine your chucks, I got football to watch this Saturday.

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Jasper

Jasper for them, HUTTO for you...lolz @ that logic

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Jasper it was last year jack______:rolleyes:

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:05 PM
what are these "chucks" you speak of......

marlin fan
especially Cameron? You suckas got taken out in round 2!! The exclamation is on u guys! We made it to the final 8! U were part of that "so so 32!!" yes because they blew yall away AHAHAHAHA!! *LOVES IT*

theyoefnshow
you live vicariously through Hutto there because Marlin would've been slaughtered by Cameron with or without Derrick Evans

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 11:06 PM
what are these "chucks" you speak of......

chucks come from the term "chuck taylors" which are Converse...used back in the day to play basketball...

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:07 PM
not a bball fan. Not "hip to the game" I guess.....

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 11:07 PM
you live vicariously through Hutto there because Marlin would've been slaughtered by Cameron with or without Derrick Evans

it's sad to know that everyone is saying, "omg if only we had derrick evans"

sad to know the actual TEAM itself couldn't defeat those "hippos...ya know...our stepping stone to state"

lolz

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:08 PM
you live vicariously through Hutto there because Marlin would've been slaughtered by Cameron with or without Derrick Evans no im live vicrariously through hutto because of all the ____ some Cameron player talked and then turned aorund and got the ____ handed to em!!!

Modest Man
not a bball fan. Not "hip to the game" I guess.....

not you per-say my dear...just Cameron in general...

theyoefnshow
actually Derrick wouldn't have turned the game around. But people like to think that. All I'm saying is that without him, Cameron would've handled Marlin w/ ease.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
I hear they are well fed!

I read in an interview that the coach isn't going to let them eat all week, because come game day, he wants them to be hungry...hungry.

Modest Man
no im live vicrariously through hutto because of all the ____ some Cameron player talked and then turned aorund and got the ____ handed to em!!!

you forgot with a beautiful red ribbon...

theyoefnshow
no im live vicrariously through hutto because of all the ____ some Cameron player talked and then turned aorund and got the ____ handed to em!!!

I see........boy that makes sense. Vendetta against the town on account of one guy dispite the awesome games (save for 1) that Cameron & Marlin have had. Makes sense.

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:10 PM
actually Derrick wouldn't have turned the game around. But people like to think that. All I'm saying is that without him, Cameron would've handled Marlin w/ ease. if u THINK so!!! :rolleyes:

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 11:10 PM
actually Derrick wouldn't have turned the game around. But people like to think that. All I'm saying is that without him, Cameron would've handled Marlin w/ ease.

oh...well good for that...but I was referring to what the Hippos put you through.

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:12 PM
I see........boy that makes sense. Vendetta against the town on account of one guy dispite the awesome games (save for 1) that Cameron & Marlin have had. Makes sense. no this was about one player thinkin cameron was the ___ and was upstopable u dont know the story so shut the _____ and let me and sic em have our fun!!! i dont dislike the town just the player and YOU now lol!!!

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:12 PM
I think Derrick would've added more to the game but it's unfair to tell a team that 1 guy would've made up 21 points. I.E. Bridge City. When the rest of the team plays like crap against a team the caliber of Hutto, it's hard for 1 guy to carry a burden for 10 others.

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 11:14 PM
yeah...that does suck...but OH well

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:15 PM
no this was about one player thinkin cameron was the ___ and was upstopable u dont know the storey so shut the _____ and let me and sic em have our fun!!! i dont dislike the town just the player and YOU now lol!!!

Grammar check buddy, please. Believe me, I'm going to lose all kinds of sleep since I'm on your "not like him" list. Why let ol CF get under your skin like that? Alot of people get on the boards saying their team is unbeatable. Maybe you agreed with him to a degree?

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Grammar check buddy, please. Believe me, I'm going to lose all kinds of sleep since I'm on your "not like him" list. Why let ol CF get under your skin like that? Alot of people get on the boards saying their team is unbeatable. Maybe you agreed with him to a degree? lol i dont car about u not losin sleep over me not likin you i dont give a ____________... no me and sic just have fun with each other that way talkin ___ .....

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:18 PM
and come on dude, seriously, the signature? It's like a broken record. Marlin win state in 2000! Ok we got beat. Umm...Marlin gonna win state in 2001!...umm....ok, damn....alright, for real, Marlin gonna win state in 2002! No? Crap. '03? Nope. '04? Uh uh. '05? Not today! Seriously? You guys should change the team mascot to the little engines that couldn't!

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:20 PM
and come on dude, seriously, the signature? It's like a broken record. Marlin win state in 2000! Ok we got beat. Umm...Marlin gonna win state in 2001!...umm....ok, damn....alright, for real, Marlin gonna win state in 2002! No? Crap. '03? Nope. '04? Uh uh. '05? Not today! Seriously? You guys should change the team mascot to the little engines that couldn't! lol ur a funny lil ________ i know we beat cameron that last few times we played thats all that matters buddy!!! now take that and _____________!!! P.S Sorry LHPmom just got into it and forgot about the rules!!! sorry!!!

Modest Man
12-12-2005, 11:20 PM
i never posted about ever liking or disliking you yoefnshow...

just everytime you doubt hutto it's nice to remind you that little do you know...never under estimate those boys...

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:21 PM
i never posted about ever liking or disliking you yoefnshow...

just everytime you doubt hutto it's nice to remind you that little do you know...never under estimate those boys... lol he was talkin to me.....

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:23 PM
lol ur a funny lil ________ i know we beat cameron that last few times we played thats all that matters buddy!!! now take that and suck on it!!!

Granted, but save for the year we went 1-9, every game was down to the final seconds. Overtime was in there as well.

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Granted, but save for the year we went 1-9, every game was down to the final seconds. Overtime was in there as well. okay............. n e ways i gotta take my shower and get ready for work... it was fun talkin _________ to you tonight!!!! maybe we can start back up tomorrow sometime????

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:25 PM
anytime little man

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:26 PM
anytime little man LMAO.... you must not have seen me before/???

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:27 PM
stature means nothing :thumbsup:

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:28 PM
stature means nothing :thumbsup: huh *confusion!!* heh okay seems like im back to my old self now!!!

sinton66
12-12-2005, 11:30 PM
stature means nothing :thumbsup:

Trust me, this ain't no little guy you're talking to.;)
(of course, I hear he was a band nerd).:D

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Trust me, this ain't no little guy you're talking to.;)
(of course, I hear he was a band nerd).:D WAS!!! ARE U KIDDING ME... YOU MEAN IS!!!! THANK YOU!!!:D

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:34 PM
who said I was a little guy........I could be 6'10 you know....

marlin fan
12-12-2005, 11:35 PM
who said I was a little guy........I could be 6'10 you know.... ahahaha!!!! ur just too funny!!! okay im really going to take my shower now lol

theyoefnshow
12-12-2005, 11:36 PM
yeah you do that. You stink like either really bad meat or really good cheese...lol

BIFF
12-13-2005, 12:05 AM
like you said before yoe anyone of us could be in this position
we knew it from the beggining and everyone in texas said 19 what who?
ehhahh tell the pits with them
if it was cameron in our position 2 days ago they would have beat cuero
but the chips that fall
thanks cameron you will be a big part in this seasons story

hutex04
12-13-2005, 12:10 AM
LOL modest man, you can always make me laugh

hutex04
12-13-2005, 12:15 AM
Lets all make love, not war people. Its just a game right???? LOL nah its life, but yeah losers can say its just a game. I like Marlin, had them winning it all this year. Hope they do well next year. Cameron and Hutto seem like a new rivalary to me. Look at the games we have played with Cameron the past two years. All playing a key to something.

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
Lets all make love, not war people. Its just a game right???? LOL nah its life, but yeah losers can say its just a game. I like Marlin, had them winning it all this year. Hope they do well next year. Cameron and Hutto seem like a new rivalary to me. Look at the games we have played with Cameron the past two years. All playing a key to something.

Cameron has yet to catch on though...we don't lose on accident the first time around...we give them their victory and taste of glory...so when we play them again we totally win.

it's a known fact by this point ;)

and it's modest mandy there to YOU hutex...

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:44 AM
hope to see you at the game, modest Mandy =D im gonna get some of that window chalk on the car, what should i say? Something clever besides Hutto #1 or go hippos? Modest Mandy, remember the last time we had some window chalk, i believe it was prom night, of 04???

gobbler grad
12-13-2005, 09:24 AM
How is Hutto? I hope they are ready to win a state championship on Sat. night...good luck to both teams...

sicem74
12-13-2005, 09:52 AM
haha Hutto still kicked the _________ out of yall!!!!:p
round 4 yall round 2 all i gotta say

Old Tiger
12-13-2005, 10:18 AM
lol....we have no round! haha :(

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 07:33 PM
hope to see you at the game, modest Mandy =D im gonna get some of that window chalk on the car, what should i say? Something clever besides Hutto #1 or go hippos? Modest Mandy, remember the last time we had some window chalk, i believe it was prom night, of 04???

hahahahaha what did we write on that guy's window again? i actually forgot.

you should write on your window, "3adownlow gave me a rash"

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:09 PM
clever one, we just wrote weird stuff and it looked gang related lol. Next day of school he was telling me a gang left there marks on his car haha

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 08:18 PM
clever one, we just wrote weird stuff and it looked gang related lol. Next day of school he was telling me a gang left there marks on his car haha

i remember that because i was there when he repeated the same story 40 million times.

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:21 PM
u know what we should have done on prom night, roadtrip! Im sorry i took you home soo early. I just wasent the smartest at planning things lol

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 08:26 PM
u know what we should have done on prom night, roadtrip! Im sorry i took you home soo early. I just wasent the smartest at planning things lol

haha how can someone so nice take someone so utterly mean like myself to prom?

it must have been the hidden weapons.

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:28 PM
you were nice around me :D OHH the good ole days. School was soo fun, especialy with Mrs Cruz

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 08:32 PM
you were nice around me :D OHH the good ole days. School was soo fun, especialy with Mrs Cruz

so thanks to you hutex my cover of being a mean horrible person is blown. They all know now...that I'm a very nice girl.

and mrs. cruse, what a joke...she hated me because i was "witty"

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Mandy is a biatch if u aint in her circle, im out the circle for yrs now. So i just stand back away from her target of dragon fire

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 08:38 PM
glen, you've already ruined it. No use in lying about me now...you know how awesome I am.

these people envy you because you KNOW this

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:39 PM
i said if they are in your circle, cause i was scared of you on the bus going to school back in middle school. Cause you seemed mean haha

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 08:40 PM
hahaha yeah but wasn't I the nice one who shook your hand and introduced myself to you?

yeah, that's what I thought...shut up

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:41 PM
sure, all clever evil people act like they care, than BAM! they start suckin ur neck and you think they giving you a hicky, but they really killing you cause they sucking your blood

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 08:43 PM
*** are you talking about? shut up

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:45 PM
LOL i thought it sounded kewl the way i put it :clap:

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 08:45 PM
although i wont deny the fact that i've been known to draw blood...

hutex04
12-13-2005, 08:46 PM
sure out of peoples noses and a**es

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 08:47 PM
sure out of peoples noses and a**es

um...no, not really.

sicem74
12-13-2005, 09:49 PM

give me a bad taste when i see that wait until next year but congrats to hutto...............go tatum

hutex04
12-13-2005, 09:50 PM
Cameron people are pathetic, why route for the team that beat you to lose? Especialy a district team. Yall are alll Aggy. Well not all Cameron folk, but some on this sight are just losers

sicem74
12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Cameron people are pathetic, why route for the team that beat you to lose? Especialy a district team. Yall are alll Aggy. Well not all Cameron folk, but some on this sight are just losers
ya yall beat us fair and square everyone have bad nights so thats how it goes.

Modest Man
12-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
give me a bad taste when i see that wait until next year but congrats to hutto...............go tatum

i remember reading that a year before too...so next year...MAYBE

hutex04
12-13-2005, 10:35 PM
sounds like aggy talk to me "next year" "next year" That would be hillarious if Hutto won the state championship and decided to present it at the Cameron Game lol j/p cameron people

green_machine
12-16-2005, 10:02 AM
all i have to say is good luck tatum!!! hutto doesnt deserve to even be in the finals much less win state. just so all of you know that illegal block that the idiot ref saw on #23s td run didnt exist. when they reviewed the tape they found that out but what can you do know? i hope they fire some refs that wasnt the only bad call that night. so the final score should have been at least 27-23, cuero. actually theres also one td that hutto shouldntve had. i dont know what drugs the refs are on but they seriously need to go study up on what is a fumble and what isnt. the thing with #23 was not a fumble. and if you notice none of the refs even through the fumble marker when it happened. and ive also heard that one of the refs dates a hutto woman. dont know if thats true but its something that should be looked into. i know im gonna catch a lot of crap for all of this but i dont care. hutto did a LOT of things that just disgust me. first of all tatum better hope they are the home team cause if theyre not they will never be able to see the ball. hutto uses an orange ball that blends in perfectly with their orange uniforms so that theres no way in hell to see who has the ball. thats gotta be against some uil rules somewhere. if its not it should be. also that cute little riverdance you guys did at the end of the game was just adorable. you guys need to grow up a little and learn how to show a little respect for a great team. if cuero would have won they would have never acted like that. it was completely unsportsmanlike. and speaking of bad sportsmanship, #1 you are not “the chosen won”, you are just a boy with a little bit of talent and a whole lot of attitude. and someone needs to tell the hippo cheerleaders that its rude to sarcastically tell the other team “good luck!” after they lose. hutto better be glad that the refs that night didnt call personal fouls like they should have. if they had #41 wouldntve made it through the first half. in fact most of the team wouldntve. it is definitely a pf to celebrate the way you guys did when you injured #18. its things like that that ruin the sport of football. you hippos need to learn the difference between celebrating and taunting. celebrating is when you cheer for your team. its ok to be happy after you win a game but when you go over to the losing team’s side and start cheering and running your flag around it becomes taunting. cuero has won a lot of games but they never feel the need to make the other team feel even worse than they already do about losing. and when cuero loses a game i have never seen another team act they way you guys did. it was childish, immature, disrespectful, unsportsmanlike, rude and crude. do you guys have no respect? there were seniors over there who have been dreaming of a state championship for as long as they can remember. they have been working hard for months and months and all of that ended in a matter of seconds. that is tough to take. their dreams had just been crushed and yall felt the need to jeer in their faces. i blame a lot on the coach. part of the reason cuero players do not act the way hutto did is because of their coach. if a cuero player celebrated after injuring a player, coach reeve would take them out of the game. if players danced around in the middle of the field, coach reeve would not let them play in the next game. and coach reeve would never stoop so low as to try to camouflage the football. a coach who does these things is a coach who does not deserve a state championship. a lot of people are going to say that i am just a sore loser but im not. last year when wylie beat cuero (by a field goal at the end of the game on the exact same date, isnt that weird?) i accepted and moved on. they beat us fair and square and there was nothing to do but deal with it. this year hutto did not win the game, they had it handed to them on a silver platter thanks to those wonderful refs. and i want to make sure that as many people as possible know that. so go tatum!!!!! and after you crush em, make sure to do a riverdance:devil:

also congrats to gobbler #59 joey adams. he made first team offense all-state. he is one kick-*** lineman! #36 jt rudd, #19 dason jackson, #18 justin wesley, and qb #5 kyle noack are also part of the all state team. way to go!:D:D:D