PDA

View Full Version : jmcgee...you are in TROUBLE!!!

Ranger Mom
12-11-2005, 07:47 PM
You stood me up AGAIN!!:mad: :foul: :mad: :foul: :mad:

Ranger Mom
12-11-2005, 08:12 PM
ttt

I want an EXPLANATION!!

I will keep bumping this til I get one!:D

Pmoney
12-11-2005, 08:14 PM
uh oh Bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when RM's after you:D

SnyTigBaseB07
12-11-2005, 08:18 PM
that totally fits....

ya if i was jmcgee i wouldnt respond..i'd be like uhh..im sick! so i cant be on the DL...wouldnt wanna get ya'll sick too!

Ranger Mom
12-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
that totally fits....

ya if i was jmcgee i wouldnt respond..i'd be like uhh..im sick! so i cant be on the DL...wouldnt wanna get ya'll sick too!

HAHA !!!! Good one!

Ain't gonna work though!

I already had the "I hurt my ankle" excuse!!

SnyTigBaseB07
12-11-2005, 08:40 PM
haha i'd let it slide just for the balls of trying an excuse...lol

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 09:37 PM
isnt there a "virus " goin around...jmcgee said somethin about it a few days ago;) :p ;)

just helpin out...never want to get a women mad...ruh roooo:eek:

jmcgee
12-11-2005, 11:30 PM
Ok RM I have an excuse Please dont be madd at me. I'm very supersticious and at Half we were tied. So I thought if I went to the M&G that we would lose. Which we lost anyway so now I'm thinkin I should have went and maybe we would have won. I'm sorry if this dont make sense i'm nervous.SORRY, SORRY:(

Ranger Mom
12-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Ok RM I have an excuse Please dont be madd at me. I'm very supersticious and at Half we were tied. So I thought if I went to the M&G that we would lose. Which we lost anyway so now I'm thinkin I should have went and maybe we would have won. I'm sorry if this dont make sense i'm nervous.SORRY, SORRY:(

Awwwww....I am not THAT domineering, now am I??

Next year there will be NO excuses! I know people who know who you are...you don't show up then, I will just have to come find you!

Old Tiger
12-11-2005, 11:48 PM
tsk tsk tsk....

S-WtrMustangFan
12-12-2005, 01:16 AM
It was nice meeting you Ranger Mom and eveybody else at the M&G.Go Tatum !!! Spread The Green !!!!

Ranger Mom
12-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
It was nice meeting you Ranger Mom and eveybody else at the M&G.Go Tatum !!! Spread The Green !!!!

You too...it was nice putting a name with a face...and red and white checkered pants!!!:D

mustang84
12-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Yes it was nice to meet everyone at the M & G on saturday.

Ranger Mom
12-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by mustang84
Yes it was nice to meet everyone at the M & G on saturday.

Where did you dissappear off to when the pic was taken?

Two of you who I met weren't in it!:(

c-town_balla
12-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Man those were some great pants......I really liked the belt also

S-WtrMustangFan
12-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Man those were some great pants......I really liked the belt also Thanks.I guess i have to retire the pants till next year.It was nice meeting you and im sure i will see you and you will see the pants again next year.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You too...it was nice putting a name with a face...and red and white checkered pants!!!:D Yes it was nice putting a name with a face.And for you and all the others that made the trip to support the Mustangs and West Texas football you are the true fans and we should live by your example.

LewP
12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Yes it was nice putting a name with a face.And for you and all the others that made the trip to support the Mustangs and West Texas football you are the true fans and we should live by your example.And for the one that had a class the next morning and coud not make it you my friend are a disgrase to the Mustangs and West Texas football.With the ballgame being played in your backyard is no excuse for you not being there.I know personally people that work at the same job as me had to be at work at 7am the next morning and they was there.Not counting the one that did'nt get off work till 3pm Sat. so he bought a plane ticket and flew to the game so he could make it before kickoff.You had me fooled for a little while but now i know all you are after is the attention.You are a joke to the Mustangs and football.

You know folks, I swore I wouldn't get back on here, and this is a great example of why.

First of all, I think it's pretty petty that I think I have to get on here and explain myself. In your very small way...you just won't let things lie will you? I guess you know my personal finances better than me huh??? Ohhhh nooo that's not good enough for me to just say I can't make the game...you got to be sick and try to explain why I can't be there...like I didn't want to see the Mustangs play...how stupid you are......

Do you own a business? If so..is it doing really good?

How are your finances?? Is your water about to be cut off? Noooooooo You got to keep making stupid statements don't ya??? You have it all figured out don't ya????

Mind your own business why don't ya? Leave me the heck alone.

44INAROW
12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
HUH?

AP Panther Fan
12-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
HUH?

I think I missed something also...oh well, what's new! :rolleyes: :D

pirate4state
12-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure what the heck that was all about, but I don't think I want to know. :eek: :doh:

'tis the season...and all that ;)

jmcgee
12-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by LewP
You know folks, I swore I wouldn't get back on here, and this is a great example of why.

First of all, I think it's pretty petty that I think I have to get on here and explain myself. In your very small way...you just won't let things lie will you? I guess you know my personal finances better than me huh??? Ohhhh nooo that's not good enough for me to just say I can't make the game...you got to be sick and try to explain why I can't be there...like I didn't want to see the Mustangs play...how stupid you are......

Do you own a business? If so..is it doing really good?

How are your finances?? Is your water about to be cut off? Noooooooo You got to keep making stupid statements don't ya??? You have it all figured out don't ya????

Mind your own business why don't ya? Leave me the heck alone. hi LEWP how've you been doin?

44INAROW
12-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I think I missed something also...oh well, what's new! :rolleyes: :D

trying to get through a MONDAY.. but it's not been too bad. how's it going down your way?

LewP
12-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
hi LEWP how've you been doin?

Hello Mr. McGee....doing fine how bout yourself?

jmcgee
12-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Fine besides the fact that we lost sat. but other than that I'm doing pretty good.

AP Panther Fan
12-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
'tis the season...and all that ;)

lol....I don't know about that....just read another thread and now I am not sure what it is a season for. :rolleyes:

I'm kinda in a mood today... :cool:

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I'm kinda in a mood today... :cool:
I know the feeling....dang Mondays! :rolleyes: ;)

44INAROW
12-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I know the feeling....dang Mondays! :rolleyes: ;)

The sun is shining today - that always makes it better.... :)