PDA

View Full Version : Si le Jacket est Cajun, il devrait pouvoir lire ceci.

PPHSfan
01-16-2003, 11:59 PM
:p

pakrat
01-17-2003, 12:40 AM
Big Cajun test for Jacket - Let the good times roll! Now say that in Cajun French! :D

Jacket2000
01-17-2003, 12:43 AM
De cours je peut lire cela, mon ami. Quoi fis vous pensez?
J2K

Jacket2000
01-17-2003, 12:44 AM
pakrat:
Big Cajun test for Jacket - Let the good times roll! Now say that in Cajun French! :D Laissez les bons temps rouler...y'all!(that's Texan Cajun for ya!).
J2K

PPHSfan
01-17-2003, 02:16 AM
Maintenant ce fil va être amusement.

sinton66
01-17-2003, 08:10 AM
You turkeys are gonna wear Babel Fish completely out with this. :D :D :D Or, at least, cause ME to.

<small>[ January 17, 2003, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Jacket2000
01-17-2003, 09:07 AM
Ok, now I know that PPHS is just copying and pasting, b/c that punctuation isnt even on the keyboard! Leave the Cajun patrois to us real coonasses!
J2K

PPHSfan
01-17-2003, 09:30 AM
PPHSfan has a bigger keyboard than you Jacket. How do you like this for punctuation?

Vous êtes maintenant invités à mouiller vos lèvres et à m'embrasser du côté du sud de mon corps attaché de nord. :p

<small>[ January 17, 2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

Jacket2000
01-17-2003, 01:18 PM
Peut-etre je ferai seulement descend Piloter le Point et le donne un coup de pied plutot, mon ami. :mad:
En plus, il semble comme vous pouvez avoir un cas de jalousie de clavier. eek!
J2K

<small>[ January 17, 2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Jacket2000 ]</small>

PPHSfan
01-17-2003, 01:23 PM
You are welcome to come to Pilot Point and kick whatever you like. :D But I must warn you that I am loved and admired in my community and you will have to go through many boys in orange to get to me. LOL.

Why don't you come down for supper instead? :D

PPHSfan
01-17-2003, 01:25 PM
Jacket2000:

En plus, il semble comme vous pouvez avoir un cas de jalousie de clavier. eek!
J2K.
LOL, it is you my friend that suffers from "keyboard envy" :p

Jacket2000
01-17-2003, 02:01 PM
PPHSfan:

Why don't you come down for supper instead? :D Sounds like a plan to me. When do ya want me there?
J2K

PPHSfan
01-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Jacket2000:

PPHSfan:

Why don't you come down for supper instead? :D Sounds like a plan to me. When do ya want me there?
J2K.
How about Tuesday. We can grab some supper, then go watch the Pilot Point vs Gainesville hoops game at our state of the art facility. :D

<small>[ January 17, 2003, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

Jacket2000
01-17-2003, 02:29 PM
Im there!
J2K

Mad Dawg 20/20
01-17-2003, 03:38 PM
L'amitie' est une des choses les plus importantes du monde, surtout aujourd'hu'

Mad Dawg

cajun1
01-17-2003, 05:21 PM
hello my friends when did yall brought yourself to my talking, And yes it Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler. And I brought me some gumbo from god country last week from Lafayette.
Sorry that i have not been on for a while I have been out of the country but, it is nice to be back.. :D

pakrat
01-17-2003, 08:43 PM
You pass, my friend J2K. I hear dat stuff but me, I can't spell none of it.

Old Cardinal
01-18-2003, 01:14 PM
I know some French----Mow de Lawn! That means Cut the Grass.

pakrat
01-18-2003, 04:56 PM
I got dese two cajun friend what call demselves cajun1 and J2K. Dey was big football fans. Dey don't miss no games when de big LS&U Tigers play. Now cajun1, he so big a fan he buy himself tickets to go up North to watch de tigers play dat lady school called Notre Dame. So he showing J2K his tickets and he have two tickets. Who you taking with you? asked J2K. I going by myself said Cajun1. Why you got dem 2 tickets? asked J2K. Cause de last time I go up dere, and when de refree he make a bad call and I stand up and tell him what I tought about it, den some crank say something ugly to me. And I can't let him get by with dat, so I go up and clobber him. Den some guys wearing uniforms swoop down on me and shove me out de gate. Now dis time I going to be able to get myself back in.

X21AAAPlayer
01-18-2003, 05:32 PM
Jacket2000:
Ok, now I know that PPHS is just copying and pasting, b/c that punctuation isnt even on the keyboard! Leave the Cajun patrois to us real coonasses!
J2KWell actually you can use that punctuation on any keyboard that works. If you press alt+ a certain code on the calculator pad of the keyboard, it will do different things :p Éôöòûùÿ see?

PPHSfan
01-18-2003, 05:53 PM
I already told him my keyboard was BIGGER..and now you went and gave away my secret.

↔╥TÄAôqƒej£∞♥♣♠•○

Jacket2000
01-18-2003, 07:19 PM
Ahhh, so it seems PPHS has had a form of "keyboard enlargement". I told you he had a case "keyboard envy". Luckily, Im confident enough with my keyboard to keep it the way it is. eek!
J2K

Jacket2000
01-18-2003, 07:25 PM
pakrat:
I got dese two cajun friend what call demselves cajun1 and J2K. Dey was big football fans. Dey don't miss no games when de big LS&U Tigers play. Now cajun1, he so big a fan he buy himself tickets to go up North to watch de tigers play dat lady school called Notre Dame. So he showing J2K his tickets and he have two tickets. Who you taking with you? asked J2K. I going by myself said Cajun1. Why you got dem 2 tickets? asked J2K. Cause de last time I go up dere, and when de refree he make a bad call and I stand up and tell him what I tought about it, den some crank say something ugly to me. And I can't let him get by with dat, so I go up and clobber him. Den some guys wearing uniforms swoop down on me and shove me out de gate. Now dis time I going to be able to get myself back in.Pakrat, I tell you 'bout someting. My lady, she say she want some o'dem allegator shoes, her. So, I go down to de swamp and find me a big ol' gator and I go after him, yah. He go up de hill, I chase him up de hill. He go down de hill, I chase him down de hill. Finally, I catched up wid him, and we go to rassilin'. Finally, I whip him more dan he whip me,and when I turned him over, you know what? Dat dere gator didnt have on one damn shoe!
J2K

cajun1
01-19-2003, 10:58 AM
Boudreau's A Crazy Driver

Boudreaux's & Thibodeaux were driving around town one night, and coming up to a red light, Boudreaux runs right through it, not even slowing down. Thibodeaux says, "Boudreaux, you ran dat red light, be careful!" Boudreaux tells hi, "Don't worry, PPHSfan does it all de time, and nuttin ever happens." A few minutes later, another red light, and Boudreaux runs it too. Thibodeaux screams at him, "Boudreaux, you keep running dem red lights, you gonna got us killed!" Boudreaux assures him, "Mais I done tol you, PPHSfan does it all de time wid no problem. Don't worry." The next intersection they come to, they have a green light, and Boudreaux slams on the brakes, coming to a complete stop on green. Thibodeaux asked him, "Why you stop for de green light?" Boudreaux, looking cautiously both ways tells him, "Mais, if I got the green light, I got to be careful,, cause PPHSfan might be passing de other way!" ******************** :D

<small>[ January 19, 2003, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: cajun1 ]</small>

cajun1
01-19-2003, 11:26 AM
A small town in Louisian.

A small town prosecuting attorney call his first witness to the stand in a trail, a grandmotherly, elderly women. He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Thibodeaux, do you know mw?" She responeded, Why, yes I do know you. Mr. Pakrat. I've known you since you were a young boy. And frankly, you been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your girl friend, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think, you're a rising big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you." The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing w!hat else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Thibodeax, do you know the defense attorney?" She again replied, "Why, yes I do. I've known Mr. PPHSfan since he was ayoungster, too. I used to baby-sit him. And he, too, has been a real disappointment to me. He lazy, bigoted, he has a drinking problem. The man can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his girl friend with three different women. Yes, I know him." The defense attorney was also surprised and shocked. At this point, judge J2K brought the courtroom to silence, called both counselors to the bench, and in a very quiet voice said, "if either of you low lifes ask her if sh!e knows me, you'll be jailed for contempt. :D

<small>[ January 19, 2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: cajun1 ]</small>

pakrat
01-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Como se va, sha! (I told you I can't spell none of dat stuff) Who dat Ms Thibodeaux what know me so well? Is dat de one from Lacassine or de one from Ville Platte?

pakrat
01-19-2003, 11:53 PM
If it is de one from one from Ville Platte, I can told you some stuff about her! :D

<small>[ January 19, 2003, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: pakrat ]</small>