PDA

View Full Version : Highland Park

turbostud
12-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Does Highland Park cheat on its enrollment #'s?

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Does Highland Park cheat on its enrollment #'s?

doubt..i dont think most schools cheat on their enrollments...why are u asking this??

3afan
12-11-2005, 06:12 PM
no one can answer that - only speculate .... personally I seriously doubt it, they just have the program(s) ...

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
no one can answer that - only speculate .... personally I seriously doubt it, they just have the program(s) ...

yah cause the larger the school the more money the school has a chance to make i would think and i just dont see anyschool giving up money just to be in a smaller classification

turbostud
12-11-2005, 06:17 PM
I am asking because on another message board some guy is accusing them of cheating on their enrollment #'s in order to stay 4a. I searched the net extensively and could find no proof.

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 06:19 PM
I am asking because on another message board some guy is accusing them of cheating on their enrollment #'s in order to stay 4a. I searched the net extensively and could find no proof.

yah there wouldnt ever be any...people who assume that are just ignorant and want to make up some kind of excuse and its pretty rediculous...heard and still hear from people about wylie and it gets kinda old not goin to lie

3afan
12-11-2005, 06:21 PM
I searched the net extensively and could find no proof.

did you really think you would? what kind of proof were you looking for?

turbostud
12-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
did you really think you would? what kind of proof were you looking for?

No I didnt. I was looking for anything to see if this guy actually knew what he was talking about.

Rabbit'93
12-11-2005, 06:49 PM
The running joke around the Dallas area is that HP cheats on their numbers so they can stay down a class. I think last year they came in 1 kid shy of the cutoff, so that only helped the rumor mill.

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
The running joke around the Dallas area is that HP cheats on their numbers so they can stay down a class. I think last year they came in 1 kid shy of the cutoff, so that only helped the rumor mill.

haha yah some people say wylie was lie .5 kids short once or somethin dumb like that ...haha how are you .5 kids short?? lol jk

Rabbit'93
12-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
haha yah some people say wylie was lie .5 kids short once or somethin dumb like that ...haha how are you .5 kids short?? lol jk
Well EVERYONE knows Wylie doctors their numbers.;)

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Well EVERYONE knows Wylie doctors their numbers.;)

like i said before...we didnt know they were comin to count the students the day we stuck the freshmen in lockers:devil: :p