PDA

View Full Version : Great season guys.....

gobbler84
12-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Guys it been fun! Chubbed_up your a hell of a football player and I'ma miss all we've been through this season! We're Back, we gotta put all this behind us and look forward to next year and another state run! I love you guys and it's been great!!!

Gobbla2001
12-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Keep your heads up guys... y'all had a great year...

Keep workin' hard KJ, you have two years before the NFL drafts you out of high school :D jk...

Kyle you had a hell of a year, good year for a first year starters, will only get better, keep working hard...

Gunna miss watching these seniors, they were awesome...

44INAROW
12-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by gobbler84
Guys it been fun! Chubbed_up your a hell of a football player and I'ma miss all we've been through this season! We're Back, we gotta put all this behind us and look forward to next year and another state run! I love you guys and it's been great!!!

Great season KJ - take a few days off, rest up, lick some wounds and start working on next year...... We have alot to look foward too....

GO MEAN GREEN

CHS_CG
12-11-2005, 05:58 PM
You all had a great season! You boys impressed me everytime I saw yall play. I hated to see it end like this but yall will get them next..... Keep your head up and remember that your fans are always behind ya!

We're Back
12-11-2005, 09:35 PM
you are right KJ, it was a great season. To chubbed_up, thank you for showing me these past two years how to play this game the right way. I have no doubt you will be succesful not only at the next level of football but in anything you do in life.....you truly are a leader and will be succesful at anything you do. I also want to thank you for being there for me thru everything this season, you were there for me to lean on when things were going bad...i am going to miss playing with such a special player and one of my best friends. To KJ, man this year was a blast. You played your heart out, idk many people that could go both ways with a leg as banged up as yours was this year. You showed how tough you really are and i appreciate you putting the team before your own health because you never know when ur last game is gonna be. Now lets get healed up and after the christmas break start preparing for the 2006 season. To the cuero faithful on here and a few others......thank you for all the support throughout the whole year, not only me but the whole team really appreciated it. Your enthusiasm and support in the stands is what keeps you going down there when you get into the heat of the battle. FInally, to Hutto.....congratulations. I take my hat off to you, you did what you had to do to win last night and you deserve all the credit in the world. About the penalties and "bad calls", that stuff doesn't even matter because more than one or two plays determines the outcome of the game. Once again i congratulate your team, you played and won with class and i wish you the best of luck against Tatum.

gobblergreen
12-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Classy post from a classy player...great season Gobblers you made us proud, thanks for the ride!!

Mustangpride09
12-11-2005, 11:13 PM
great season cuero!

smustangs
12-11-2005, 11:21 PM
nothing to hang your heads about great season

44INAROW
12-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by We're Back
To the cuero faithful on here and a few others......thank you for all the support throughout the whole year, not only me but the whole team really appreciated it. Your enthusiasm and support in the stands is what keeps you going down there when you get into the heat of the battle. .

It's been my pleasure to support the Gobblers..... Looking forward to next year :)

GO MEAN GREEN :clap: :clap:

Whsdogs
12-11-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
It's been my pleasure to support the Gobblers..... Looking forward to next year :)

GO MEAN GREEN :clap: :clap:

me too i hope wylie stays 3a and we get to play yall again..i loved that game...just pure football no extra trash

goodluck on the rest of your sporting and uil events!!

Old Tiger
12-11-2005, 11:51 PM
At least yall made it to the playoffs :( :( :( :( :( :weeping:

Anyway, congrats on yalls season, never got to watch yall play but heard only good things.

Ranger Mom
12-11-2005, 11:53 PM
That was a beautiful tribute guys!

You know I was cheering yall on from Tx Stadium!

Keep your heads up...and keep on working...I except good things from yall next year!

To the two of you who are near and dear to me....you know where I stand!

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 11:58 PM
If people are disappointed in a state semi final loss your program is doing something right.

KingRob
12-12-2005, 04:39 AM
Great Season guys! You made us all very proud of you. Can't wait until next season! Proud to be a Gobbler Fan!!

44INAROW
12-12-2005, 02:00 PM
ttt

HM33
12-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Great season guys. Wish the best of luck to you next year. I will be cheering you on and I know that the Gobblers will be tough once again next year. Congrats to the '05 Gobblers.

gobblerfan02
12-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Just wanted to wish all the seniors a great season for the Gobblers, and to those of you returning, good luck next season. To those seniors that are graduating, I hope you left it all on the field ('cept those hoping to play at the next level!)!

Again, great season, you guys gave the Cuero fans something to cheer about all season long, and you kept the Gobbler tradition alive and proud! We all wish it could have ended differently, but you guys are awesome none-the-less! Hope to see most of you during the holidays!

GF'02!.........Now go and make the round ball playoffs again!