PDA

View Full Version : Apology

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 12:00 PM
I would like to apologize for my actions and words last night. I was in a very bad mood about alot of things and let my words get the best of me. I let my emotions control what I was saying, and showed disrespect to the Hutto fans, players, and posters on this board by calling them classless among other things. I really would like to congradulate them on a great game and a fine win over a great program. May they represent Region III and IV to the best of their ability. Once again, this is my formal apology to everyone on this board about last night. I made myself look bad, and some of you may have changed your pereception of me, but i wish you wouldn't. Last night was one bad night, that I have put behind me.
-aa

Also, I deserve crow, so may I please have the breast, with cheese, on some hamburger buns?

Dogman_1969
12-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Hey Raid, no problems here. Let's chear Hutto on to a State Title.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the congradulations to Hutto. I wish Cuero well next year and I could tell you were kinda emotional last night. But you seem like a kewl guy, so no hard feelings.

rockdale80
12-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I would like to apologize for my actions and words last night. I was in a very bad mood about alot of things and let my words get the best of me. I let my emotions control what I was saying, and showed disrespect to the Hutto fans, players, and posters on this board by calling them classless among other things. I really would like to congradulate them on a great game and a fine win over a great program. May they represent Region III and IV to the best of their ability. Once again, this is my formal apology to everyone on this board about last night. I made myself look bad, and some of you may have changed your pereception of me, but i wish you wouldn't. Last night was one bad night, that I have put behind me.
-aa

Also, I deserve crow, so may I please have the breast, with cheese, on some hamburger buns?

Next time just remember to keep your Composure (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav) Sorry Phil, but I had to;)

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Next time just remember to keep your Composure (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav) Sorry Phil, but I had to;)

i KNEW that was coming :p

Phil C
12-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Very good rockdale! No problem at all! :)

pirate4state
12-11-2005, 12:21 PM
WTG!! Told ya things would look better in the morning. ;) :clap:

Old Tiger
12-11-2005, 12:21 PM
The only one that is really classless on the Hutto team is #41 I think he's like 2cd string everything but he talks the most.

piratebg
12-11-2005, 12:35 PM
I read through the posts this morning and noticed some fire in all, or at least most of yours. Not many people can find there way back from the Dark Side and ask for redemption. Cheers Mate.

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I read through the posts this morning and noticed some fire in all, or at least most of yours. Not many people can find there way back from the Dark Side and ask for redemption. Cheers Mate.

cheers? you buyin? its sunday = bbq and football :D

piratebg
12-11-2005, 12:46 PM
cheers? you buyin? its sunday = bbq and football :D

BBQ would be nice, but don't have the necessary supplies or funds. Tortilal chips, Velveeta, Rotel, and RC today.

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 12:51 PM
BBQ would be nice, but don't have the necessary supplies or funds. Tortilal chips, Velveeta, Rotel, and RC today.

throw in some pork sausage and a can of cream of mushroom

piratebg
12-11-2005, 12:58 PM
And just for the record, that apology did bring a tear to my eye.....

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 01:03 PM
And just for the record, that apology did bring a tear to my eye.....

:cool:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2005, 01:05 PM
:cool:

plz hand piratebg a never ending S towel :D and its back to being a Pirate fan first:)

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
plz hand piratebg a never ending S towel :D and its back to being a Pirate fan first:)

i have a couple here. . . lol, and the other day i found a baytown lee one that i got at their DCTHS Football Kick off Classic when Drew Tate was a Senior

Mustang '89
12-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
The only one that is really classless on the Hutto team is #41 I think he's like 2cd string everything but he talks the most.

If he did any talking last night, he sure backed it up with his play. I was starting to feel sorry for #6. He was getting smashed everytime a pass came near him. The only bad hit I saw from #41 was the late hit on the sideline. I thought he sent a clear message to the Gobbler receivers....."Enter at your own risk!!!"

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 03:04 PM
-aa

Also, I deserve crow, so may I please have the breast, with cheese, on some hamburger buns? Anyone who is a fan of this game can understand your emotion don't worry about it. I don't blame you for being upset I hate lack of class or what I think is lack of class if it is the case or not. it was nice of you to appoligize.

BIFF
12-11-2005, 04:22 PM
look if you wanna call out one player then lets call out all the one players from each team

SintonFan
12-11-2005, 09:57 PM
-aa

Aaron, no need to apologize. We all get heated from time to time. Of course I never do that. :D :inlove:
Great post A!:clap:

etbu
12-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Fine by me bro. I did not read anything that was that bad but hats off to you for being a true man. Have a great week. :D