PDA

View Full Version : Cueros frame of mind

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 02:51 AM
I have heard from various sources that Cuero didn't come out ready to play or there heads weren't in the game. I wasn't at this game so I could of heard wrong so forgive me if I am wrong I dont mean this to anger any Cuero posters or anyone else. But if a team is in the state semi finals and there not ready to play or dont have there heads in the game they dont deserve to win. Maybe Hutto's record wasn't that good but this deep there is no way you can look ahead. Noone was respecting Hutto as Hutex04 or whatever his screen name was saying all week. They didn't come out of region 3 (toughest region in the state) without being a great football team. Again not trying to anger anyone just my opinion. Cuero next season begins now.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Hutto has the best offensive line in 3a. Or at least one of the top 3. If we could keep the ball out of Cueros hands we could win, simple as that. I dont like when people say the players were not in the game. I mean, its for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! No one goes out there not prepared. Maybe Hutto made it look as tho Cuero was not in the game. All that does is discredits Huttos victory. We are 13-2 and the teams we have played so far in the playoffs are 51-8. That has alot to do with us winning. We played great teams and helped us in this game.

Highschoolfan78
12-11-2005, 03:02 AM
First off the Hutto offensive line was awesome. Cuero did start out very slow and did not look the same. I do not know the reason why and im not hear to make excuses. Although those zebras werent too impressive tonight on a few. Congradulations to Hutto on a great victory over a very good football team. 2 years in a row a field goal on december 10th ended the Cuero's chances of the state title. Kinda spooky. Past 3 years Cuero has lost their playoff games 3 points or less. Hutto as a team you have my full respect and you are a force to reckon with, but if i have to watch some stupid kids riverdance after the victory in the middle of the field while our song is going on again, i may just have to jump over the rail and teach 'em how us irish play. That was classless on their part. Gobblers great season, keep your heads up high and continue to work hard.

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
Hutto has the best offensive line in 3a. Or at least one of the top 3. If we could keep the ball out of Cueros hands we could win, simple as that. I dont like when people say the players were not in the game. I mean, its for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! No one goes out there not prepared. Maybe Hutto made it look as tho Cuero was not in the game. All that does is discredits Huttos victory. We are 13-2 and the teams we have played so far in the playoffs are 51-8. That has alot to do with us winning. We played great teams and helped us in this game. I wasn't trying to take away from Hutto's win. If anything I was trying to say that Hutto is for real.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:07 AM
we riverdanced! awsome that would be funny to see. But yeah, i can see that as a turnoff to the opposing fans. But, they are kids so give them a break. They are great and have big hearts. Cause im sure Cuero thought when they were up 14-12 or 21-20 that hutto was gonna role over. But hutto kept doing there thing and now we can say they are going to the state championship game

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:08 AM
was responding about the Cuero people this week. Not you eagle lol :D I liked your post

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
First off the Hutto offensive line was awesome. Cuero did start out very slow and did not look the same. I do not know the reason why and im not hear to make excuses. Although those zebras werent too impressive tonight on a few. Congradulations to Hutto on a great victory over a very good football team. 2 years in a row a field goal on december 10th ended the Cuero's chances of the state title. Kinda spooky. Past 3 years Cuero has lost their playoff games 3 points or less. Hutto as a team you have my full respect and you are a force to reckon with, but if i have to watch some stupid kids riverdance after the victory in the middle of the field while our song is going on again, i may just have to jump over the rail and teach 'em how us irish play. That was classless on their part. Gobblers great season, keep your heads up high and continue to work hard. Give the kids a break they just won the biggest game of their lives and wanted to celebrate it. Things today in high school sports are takin way to personally. I am pretty sure Hutto was just excited as crap there going to the state championship and were letting it out. I don't think they were trying to show Cuero up in anyway.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:11 AM
yeah i was on the phone calling family and freinds. Screaming

Highschoolfan78
12-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Ya they were just kids when they were celebratin after takin a cheap shot to one of our recievers

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Ya they were just kids when they were celebratin after takin a cheap shot to one of our recievers

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rolleyes: now thats class of hutto :rolleyes:

bulldogbark
12-11-2005, 03:28 AM
I guess no one who has played football got a good shot in and knocked someone for a flip and was pround of the hit....lets all say it together,, foooooot baaaaaaal contact sport can we all say cooooontaaaaact....there I knew we could:D

hutex04
Sleep it off District30, you are obviously very emotional right now. Good luck next season

eagles_victory
Why do you guys refuse to give Hutto any credit?

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Why do you guys refuse to give Hutto any credit?

ill take credit for that one.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:31 AM
It angers me, but its good too. Cause i hope this feeds into the players. All the teams Hutto has beat has made some kinda of excuss to why they lost. Never just said, Hutto was the better team. Its, this guy or that guy was hurt. Or the refs cost us the game. Or hutto played dirty blah blah blah

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:32 AM
dude you need to sleep it off. You are being rediculous

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 03:33 AM
Sleep it off District30, you are obviously very emotional right now. Good luck next season

no, im rational right now. Next season i will be in the stands rootin for the Gobbs and the Pirates as I am a fan of both of the teams.

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 03:34 AM
It angers me, but its good too. Cause i hope this feeds into the players. All the teams Hutto has beat has made some kinda of excuss to why they lost. Never just said, Hutto was the better team. Its, this guy or that guy was hurt. Or the refs cost us the game. Or hutto played dirty blah blah blah Hutto shouldnt worry about it. It doesnt matter what could of or should of happened its all about what did happen. Peoples excuses cant take away from Huttos accomplishments.

hutex04
thats kewl. I wish both teams well next year. If Cuero won tonight i would want yall to win state. Always liked Cuero. Drive past it going to Rockport

District303aPastPlayer
It angers me, but its good too. Cause i hope this feeds into the players. All the teams Hutto has beat has made some kinda of excuss to why they lost. Never just said, Hutto was the better team. Its, this guy or that guy was hurt. Or the refs cost us the game. Or hutto played dirty blah blah blah

no one ever said hutto played dirty. what really ticked me off was celebrating the cheap shot straight to the back one of the cuero WRs head. Other than that, #30 was pretty good. real work horse

gobblerguy6405
12-11-2005, 03:35 AM
that number 41 on huttos D was a head hunter......as long as the head he was hunting was turned away from him......i took note of at least 4 shots like that that he took....wasnt to pretty.....great team though....ran basic plays the whole time....the cuero D just couldnt stop that run up the middle and off the tackles tonight...Congrats to the Hippos on a well fought for victory tonight......even though the refs did help them out on a few bad calls IMHO

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:36 AM
refs did not fumble the ball to cuero, whos to blame for that?

gobblerguy6405
12-11-2005, 03:40 AM
well since i was standing right dead in line with the ball when that happened i for a fact saw the knees hit the ground and the hutto player start to pull at the ball.....about midway through the refs wistle the ball came free.......in the rules that i know is at the start of any wistle from a ref the play is dead......had a good little group disscusion between the refs and some reason they turned the ball over to the hippos.....it was a strange play in my opinion

HM33
12-11-2005, 03:41 AM

Any team can be better on any given night. Although, SPORTSMANSHIP is a big part of the game and Hutto showed little of that tonight. Yes, it is a contact sport not a dance resittle. Not saying they can't celebrate but if you do keep it in the team and not let everyone see it. Knock them on the head or give the a slap on the butt but dont show boat. Class is presented VERY well by #36 of Cuero. After a big hit on a player he gets up and gives the player a hand up. Thats what it should be like or if not then just role off and go back to the huddle, don't run around like a little kid that just got his first Power Ranger movie.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2005, 03:44 AM
no excuses just congrat the hippos and a very good season for Cuero even though they had set higher goal but still a very good season.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Yeah hutto is a horrible team. Lets not talk about them winning the game. Lets talk about them being some dirty kids who are classless. Dude they are kids, I would hate to show disrespect to any team, especialy one as well as Cuero. If the players were unsportsmanlike im sure the coaches will give them a talking to. But Hutto won, they are playing for it all next week. Lets talk about that. Just like last week, we beat Cameron and everyone wants to talk about indirect quotes in the austin american statesman or saying they lost cause Evans was out. Just everything to take away from Huttos success. And you still do it to this day.

HM33
12-11-2005, 03:48 AM
If you would read all the post I have made you would conclude that I have given Hutto credit. They showed up and played a perfect game. They were the better team...TONIGHT... But my arguement of them being less classy than should be still stands.

Highschoolfan78
12-11-2005, 03:50 AM
Hutex , buddy get a clue. We gave them credit. Great line, great backs, Great QB, great coaching, didn't turn it over, controlled the ball correctly, had a good crowd, mascot's in shape, cheerleaders cheered, the band played well, the twirler did awesome even with the pressure of 5000 plus fans watching, any other credit need to be given? All we're stressin is the celebration issue, and thats our opinion. When a player goes down after a hit, you shouldnt dance and prance around. Hutto was a great team and wanted it. They were the "hungry hippos." Good luck in state Hutto Hippos.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:50 AM
whatever dude, I appreciate any nice things you say. But you take it all away by calling them unsportsmanlike.

TAMUGRAD
12-11-2005, 03:53 AM
Hutex04 go to bed, your team won, why are you fishing for compliments?

Respect is earned, not demanded.

Highschoolfan78
12-11-2005, 03:54 AM
1 impression can leave a bad taste in your mouth and that certainly did.

gobblerguy6405
12-11-2005, 03:55 AM
sad thing is ur being unsportsman like on here.......just give it up man cuz u cant change our opinions and we cant change urs....we gave our respect how bout u show us some............thanks

SintonFan
12-11-2005, 03:56 AM
I wonder if any of the Hutto players read that the last few games for the Gobbs were "practices" or "scrimmages". Don't talk about sportsmanship ex-Cuero players if none is given by yourselves.:o

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:59 AM
im on west coast time, only 1am here. Yall just cant take the hits, what can i say. Cuero was not battle tested and it showed tonight. Now thats my true opinion but i never expressed it. But yall wanna complain about stuff than go ahead. Im gonna go to bed. Good luck next season Cuero, 3rd times a charm

Highschoolfan78
12-11-2005, 03:59 AM
ya im sure some of those people who started the practices threads left a bad impression in your minds, but i nor gobbler6405 are one of those, so that comment really doesnt affect me. anyways, i probably am being a little bitter although i did compliment on the great team of Hutto. They have a great deal of talent. Shut eye time, peace out world

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2005, 04:07 AM
im on west coast time, only 1am here. Yall just cant take the hits, what can i say. Cuero was not battle tested and it showed tonight. Now thats my true opinion but i never expressed it. But yall wanna complain about stuff than go ahead. Im gonna go to bed. Good luck next season Cuero, 3rd times a charm

lol battle tested they beat LH team that beat Hutto, But football is a game of matchups and Hutto matched up better against cuero on the lines. But looks like hutto is playing there best right now and they got revenge on Cameron Yoe for a earlier loss.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 04:11 AM
Like i said Ive always liked Cuero and respect them, yall can read my earlier post this week. I was nothing but complements. But when i have to hear a week of everyone downing us, than after the best win in our history we have to hear of unsportsmanlike and refs. Making Hutto into the problem than thats a problem to me. But we are just the fans. Those players for both teams worked hard and played there hearts out. Its always sad to see a team lose, especialy to the seniors. I wish Cuero the best and I would love to see them win it all next year. I wont argue anymore about this game. I wish yall the best of luck and I hope there are no hard feelings between us. :D night guys

HM33
12-11-2005, 04:12 AM

Another thing. You say you are on the west coast so how do you know ho your hippos act? And how do you know what the ref's were like? You don't, so don't say we are making excuses because we are not.

SintonFan
12-11-2005, 04:14 AM
ya im sure some of those people who started the practices threads left a bad impression in your minds, but i nor gobbler6405 are one of those, so that comment really doesnt affect me. anyways, i probably am being a little bitter although i did compliment on the great team of Hutto. They have a great deal of talent. Shut eye time, peace out world
Sorry Hsf78, my post is definately not aimed at most Cuero posters or ex-players. There are a few bad apples with worms still in them. But, those rotten apples need to understand the WHOLE STATE read their words, understood them and can remember exactly what was said. I don't see them back anytime soon to take responsibility.:o
ht04, Cuero was battle tested by Sealy, Wharton and Halletsville early on. While none of those teams were ranked no. 1 they had every reason to play Cuero tough. Sealy/Cuero is a rivalry as has Cuero/Wharton become lately. Halletsville has given Cuero fits for the past two years for reasons I don't know. Cuero has been tested by the likes of a great Liberty Hill team too, and by a very young Ingleside, in addition. Region four has some really good teams here and they are getting better.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 04:16 AM
omg cant we end this lol, ive only been in the west coast 2 weeks. Ive seen lots of hutto games this year. They never came across unclassy. And I beleive yall are the only fans that have ever called Hutto unclassy. So yeah i think i know them well enough to know that these are good kids

hutex04
12-11-2005, 04:18 AM
im not just talking about this game, you are portraying hutto as a bunch of unclassy kids. Im saying ive seen this team and know that they play with one heart and they are good people. So yes i will defend them even tho i was not at tonights game

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 04:18 AM
omg cant we end this lol, ive only been in the west coast 2 weeks. Ive seen lots of hutto games this year. They never came across unclassy. And I beleive yall are the only fans that have ever called Hutto unclassy. So yeah i think i know them well enough to know that these are good kids

nm

HM33
12-11-2005, 04:19 AM

Well then I apologize. But you say you didn't see a unclassy team the first part of the season you would see a different team in orange if you watched the film. Although, I will let you hit the sack. And I'm and with District30.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 04:22 AM
i was at the bridge city, and marlin playoff games. which was 2nd and 3rd round. They never got in fights with other players and there was no excesseive celebration. But maybe they came off unclassy cause they beat such a traditional power like Cuero. Dont make it right, but these are kids and yall should take it as a complement that they would be so excited to beat yall. I mean Cuero is a house hole name. Yall are lucky

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 04:24 AM
i was at the bridge city, and marlin playoff games. which was 2nd and 3rd round. They never got in fights with other players and there was no excesseive celebration. But maybe they came off unclassy cause they beat such a traditional power like Cuero. Dont make it right, but these are kids and yall should take it as a complement that they would be so excited to beat yall. I mean Cuero is a house hole name. Yall are lucky

they came off classy celebrating a cheap shot. end of story. im off to bed, you are just annoying me already

hutex04
12-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Same with you man. But i know you said alot about Cuero killing us and we won. So i understand your bitterness. Or maybe cause u drove all that way just to see them lose. I dont know, but to the rest of the Cuero people. I have nothing but respect for yall and wish yall well. goodnight

HM33
I'm a kid, but last year when I got a big hit or made a great play I just go up and looked at Coach Reeve for the next play. It's a great feeling to have a big hit. I have had some, but there is not need to celebrate as much as they did. And if you are wondering I was #33 last year for Cuero (MLB). :)

SintonFan_inAustin
lol this thread is annoying lol they beat cuero and they get backlashed by excuses of refs drop passes, and to top it off they played unsportsmanlike

SintonFan
12-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Goodness! Hutto just knocked off the No. 1 team in Texas. Give them some slack. If someone can prove they purposely celebrated an injury prove it. I doubt that will happen though. I'm sure their was lots of emotion on the field tonight.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by HM33
I'm a kid, but last year when I got a big hit or made a great play I just go up and looked at Coach Reeve for the next play. It's a great feeling to have a big hit. I have had some, but there is not need to celebrate as much as they did. And if you are wondering I was #33 last year for Cuero (MLB). :)

some realize they dont need to celebrate on a hit some dont but either way its football and its part of the game to get over excited sometimes

HM33
12-11-2005, 04:31 AM
I guess in the end it is the maturity that matters. ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2005, 04:34 AM
I guess in the end it is the maturity that matters. ;)

yep and u understand it some players dont but that dont make them bad kids

HM33
12-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Makes them look as if they were "bad" kids though. :)

SintonFan
12-11-2005, 04:44 AM
Makes them look as if they were "bad" kids though. :)
Come on yall... move on.:)
You're making some look bad....

HM33
12-11-2005, 04:47 AM
lol ok ok. I will stop going on about this topic as soon as everyone else does :P . I'm just bord, g/f is passed out and im not tired :) . So I have no one to talk to.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2005, 04:47 AM
:cheerl: Great season to both teams and there fans

HM33
12-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:cheerl: Great season to both teams and there fans

LoL, Shouldn't that be like a Santa smiley :P

HM33
12-11-2005, 04:50 AM
LMAO...nvm i read it backwards...hahaha thought it said seasons greatings :p and now i see the cheerleader :D HAHAHA

super1
12-11-2005, 09:53 AM
I was at the game as a casual observer. I don't think I would call the hit on the receiver a "cheap shot". It was a hard hit on a receiver that had just had a ball thrown to him. Of course, I'm not from Cuero. (or Hutto either)
The "celebration" began as soon as the hit was made and if I or a teammate of mine had made that hit, I would have been excited, too. It's hard to know when they realized the kid was hurt, but the high fives were a bit late when they had to have known the kid was slow getting up. So that wasn't cool.

It did appear to me that some of the Cuero players might not have been ready to play a physical game. #6 surely had an atttitude. His tantrum began after he took a shot on a pass over the middle. Maybe he wasn't used to getting hit so hard in the secondary? I'm sure part of it was frustration at being behind and struggling as a team at that point. Could that have been a bit of underestimation or over confidence? Hard to say, but it looked like it could have been.

It was an exciting game. Both teams would have been deserving winners. Cuero did a great job coming back in the second half to take the lead and overcoming the fumble that gave Hutto the short field to score on. That last drive that ended in the game winning FG was masterfull. I think the Hutto OL had finally worn down the Gobbler front because they couldn't get that big stop they needed. The FB (#30) had some good tough runs up the gut when it counted. That drive was deserving of a shot at a State Championship.

I have to smile to myself when I read some Cuero fans complainnig about another team being disrespectful. I still remember some Gobbler teams from the past and how they acted. As the saying goes, what goes around comes around.
I haven't always been real proud of the way some of my teams have behaved at times, either. You have to remember that these are teenagers and they don't always know how to act. They are still learning so take their actions with a grain of salt. Don't let it take away from a great and exciting game.

BIFF
12-11-2005, 09:54 AM
I cant believe people are saying that hit was a cheap shot. Your receiver jumped in the air to make a catch and #41 did his job. He timed just right to hit him as the ball hit his hands. And seeing that it happened on HUTTO's side of the field right in front of me, I can say this truly wasnt a cheapshot. There was no helmet to helmet contact. Yes he did hit him in the back, but that is what happens to receivers. The Hutto players celebrated a good hit. It was a good hard hit. They werent celebrating that he was hurt. Noone knew he was hurt til the Cuero coaches come out on the field. I dont know how many times a Cuero reciever would try to make a catch and miss it or get hit trying to make the catch and afterwards lay face down on the field for 5-10 seconds. We saw that alot last night. In the crowd, we had no idea he was hurt, and he was hit right in front of Huttos sidelines.
You wanna talk about class? I know there are alot of Cuero fans here who have congratulated Hutto and have acted civil. But there are the few who havent. Who basically said that Hutto was no match for Cuero. Who predicted that Hutto would lose by atleast 2 TD's. Then Cuero loses, and you want to take one play out of the whole game, and turn the focus away from the fact that you were wrong, and talked alot of garbage all week. You cant even get on the board and take your team losing with class. Grow up. Atleast your boys know how to take a loss with class. You certainly dont. And ya'll know which posters I am talking about. GO HUTTO!!

BIFF
12-11-2005, 09:57 AM
turkey sandwiches all day!

Jody
12-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I have heard from various sources that Cuero didn't come out ready to play or there heads weren't in the game. I wasn't at this game so I could of heard wrong so forgive me if I am wrong I dont mean this to anger any Cuero posters or anyone else. But if a team is in the state semi finals and there not ready to play or dont have there heads in the game they dont deserve to win. Maybe Hutto's record wasn't that good but this deep there is no way you can look ahead. Noone was respecting Hutto as Hutex04 or whatever his screen name was saying all week. They didn't come out of region 3 (toughest region in the state) without being a great football team. Again not trying to anger anyone just my opinion. Cuero next season begins now.

Those Gobblers are getting good at loosing the BIG one. I can understand how they must feel. Kuddo's tp the Hippos.

Gobbla2001
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
I think most people believe the player led with his helmet, that's what I saw, but it's a game going on at 100 mph, sometimes it happens, I do not believe he was 'trying' to hurt our guy...

Either way, it happened, what's done is done...

It's over, Hutto won, they deserved it... hope they get 'em a ring next week...

flashlight
12-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Isure hope MARLINdid not sound like this after HUTTO beat us

hutex04
12-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Marlin seemed pretty classy from what i remember. The only fans that gave us the hardest time have been Bridge City and Cuero fans

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Marlin doesnt make a lot of excuses. If they lose they will say they lost.

chugbug
12-12-2005, 10:02 AM
When the Mighty Cuero Gobblers lose it is always because somebody took a cheep shot or they didn't play well or something. Excuses are like as#h%&^%. Everybody's got one ,and they all stink. In the Rice game there were 2 broken legs. Nobody took a cheep shot. Hutto just played hardhitting football. I told you guys at Cuero to beware of the Hippos. Get over it. Get the round balls out. Its over. Nobody has given Hutto the respect that it deserves. Now I am a Believer. Go Hippos win State.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

gobblergreen
12-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by chugbug
When the Mighty Cuero Gobblers lose it is always because somebody took a cheep shot or they didn't play well or something. Excuses are like as#h%&^%. Everybody's got one ,and they all stink. In the Rice game there were 2 broken legs. Nobody took a cheep shot. Hutto just played hardhitting football. I told you guys at Cuero to beware of the Hippos. Get over it. Get the round balls out. Its over. Nobody has given Hutto the respect that it deserves. Now I am a Believer. Go Hippos win State.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

If you will look up the posts of the Mighty Cuero Gobbler players you will see that they are not making any excuses and they have "gotten over it" it is you who seems to be having the hard time getting over it.

44INAROW
12-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by gobblergreen
If you will look up the posts of the Mighty Cuero Gobbler players you will see that they are not making any excuses and they have "gotten over it" it is you who seems to be having the hard time getting over it.

that's OK GobblerGreen.. some people seem to enjoy others defeats..

GO MEAN GREEN

gobblerfan02
12-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Just a side note, puttin my two cents in:

Hutto didn't 'win' the game, Cuero LOST it. Cuero had its chance to go ahead by two TDs and two TD got called back, end of story. Hutto was able to capitalize on a controversial fumble on the Cuero 30 that changed the momentum of the game! The better team LOST that NIGHT, and hutto WON that NIGHT! This is only my 'opinion' btw!

schu1213
12-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Just a side note, puttin my two cents in:

Hutto didn't 'win' the game, Cuero LOST it. Cuero had its chance to go ahead by two TDs and two TD got called back, end of story. Hutto was able to capitalize on a controversial fumble on the Cuero 30 that changed the momentum of the game! The better team LOST that NIGHT, and hutto WON that NIGHT! This is only my 'opinion' btw!

I cant say that i agree with this statement. In fact i disagree very strongly. I might run my mouth before the game and say this and that, but i will be the first on to congradulate the other team. I believe Hutto went out and won this game. They came out ready to play. It seems like they diecided that they were going to come out and be the more physical of the two teams. They made our recievers pay for every ball that they caught or didnt caught. That was probably the first time that they had played a team like that this year. Yeah your right Cuero might have had the more talented team, but that does not mean that they lost it. I like the way hutto plays and i hope they win it all. They play with emotion and you can tell it means a lot to them.