PDA

View Full Version : December 10th

un b weavable
12-11-2005, 02:25 AM
It's just not a good day of the year for the Gobblers. Their only 2 losses in the past 2 years have both come on December 10th. Both games also lost by a field goal at the end. :thinking: Maybe next year will be the year considering the 10th will be on a Sunday.

44INAROW
12-11-2005, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by un b weavable
It's just not a good day of the year for the Gobblers. Their only 2 losses in the past 2 years have both come on December 10th. Both games also lost by a field goal at the end. :thinking: Maybe next year will be the year considering the 10th will be on a Sunday.

I am hoping that the 3rd times the charm :)

AggieJohn
12-11-2005, 02:29 AM
at least you are playing on december 10, think of all those poor souls that shut it down 10 weeks ago

CHS_CG
12-11-2005, 02:31 AM
That sucks but I am still proud of the way they never gave up tonight, and the fans never gave up! Yall had a great year and everybody who has been behind you all year will still be behind you through the offseason and next season! GREAT SEASON GOBBLERS!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Congrats to hutto also:clap:

I Bleed Red08
12-11-2005, 02:47 AM
i didnt get to see the game but im sure it was tough to watch the end. well great season Cuero ( so much for Sweetwater and Cuero in the finals, but there is always next year)

TAMUGRAD
12-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am hoping that the 3rd times the charm :)

Me Too, 44.
Great Season Gobblers!!!
Thanks for the ride it was a blast.

To the Seniors, I wish there could have been another game for you, but it was not to be. Just know that there were six 3A teams still playing football on Dec. 10th and you guys played hard and never quit. Keep your heads up, and be proud of all you have accomplished this year, 'cause we are so proud of you.

To the rest of the Gobbler Team, we will be back!!!! Keep the Tradition Alive. GO MEAN GREEN!!!

We are proud of you all.

gobbler grad
12-11-2005, 10:43 AM
congrats guys on a great year...didn't end up like you intended, but hold your heads high and keep smiling...this is just one of the many things in life that you will go through...good luck to all and remember were very proud of each and every one of you...

BlueBlood
12-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Cuero, I thought you had it wrapped up. I did not get to see you play this year but it was still a little bit of a shock. When you went D2 I really had a good feeling about the Gobblers. It's a bitter pill to take but years down the road you will remember this as a great season. Good luck to you in the future.

football4life
12-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Well at least your season was ended the same year on december 10th and not november 19th. I'm sure you would want to go farther since you've already been there done that, but man, that's pretty stinkin good to go that far in consecutive years. Good season cuero, and congrats hutto and all the winners.