PDA

View Full Version : Will there be enough Crow to go around?

Ranger Mom
12-11-2005, 12:55 AM
Just got through reading back over some posts.....lots of Crow to be dished out in the days to come!

I wnder who all will come back to get theirs?:thinking:

hutex04
12-11-2005, 12:58 AM
i agree rangermom, some of that stuff was really making me mad too. Being very disrespectful in my opinion

Over-rated2004
12-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Crow?:confused:

sinton66
12-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Hmmmmmm, let's see, maybe I'll be able to remember a few that will be dining on the blackbird shortly.:D

Bandera YaYa
12-11-2005, 01:27 AM
.....so much for Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards men.....no doubt it'll be more like let's kick 'em while they're down...congrats to both the winners and the losers---really no losers at this point in the game....but just my little ole opinion! :rolleyes: :(

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 01:34 AM
I know someone who called Cuero to be eating crow in the playoffs before the season started. But they had a great season and I am proud of the Gobblers. All you can do is put it behind you and use it as fuel for next year.

CHS_CG
12-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Ill take mine... add cheese to that burger plz

eagles_victory
12-11-2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Ill take mine... add cheese to that burger plz I don't get it, is that suppose to be a joke??? lol

CHS_CG
12-11-2005, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I don't get it, is that suppose to be a joke??? lol

Keep it up I am emotional right now! Be nice to me lil buddy!

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
i agree rangermom, some of that stuff was really making me mad too. Being very disrespectful in my opinion

would you shut up already. jesus dude, you sound so rediculous already.

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:10 AM
haha i would expect you to be on the crow board. So congradulate Hutto

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 03:17 AM
haha i would expect you to be on the crow board. So congradulate Hutto

if you are asking me to, no.
if you are telling me to, H#LL NO!

hutex04
12-11-2005, 03:19 AM
just what i expect a sore loser. I congradulated Cuero on one of the messages. When the game was still going and hutto was losing. But guess you will never show class.

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 03:21 AM
just what i expect a sore loser. I congradulated Cuero on one of the messages. When the game was still going and hutto was losing. But guess you will never show class.

i have more class in my little finger than you and those players who dont know what class is. . .

what the h#ll was their problem celebrating when one of the Gobbs got hurt? look no further than your football team when you see who needs class

SintonFan_inAustin
12-11-2005, 03:35 AM
Good job Hutto, now throw away that green shirt!d303app:) good luck next week and win state for a fast growing town that a few years back had population of under 700:D

District303aPastPlayer
12-11-2005, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Good job Hutto, now throw away that green shirt!:) good luck next week and win state for a fast growing town that a few years back had population of under 700:D

green shirt going into the hall of Fame with the Tuloso Midway Basketball, Skidmore Tynan Football, Mathis Lady Pirate Basketball and Aransas Pass Basketball shirts

HighSchool Fan
12-11-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

i'm here for mine, let me have it Wimberley.

HighSchool Fan
12-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i have more class in my little finger than you and those players who dont know what class is. . .

:rolleyes:

BIFF
12-11-2005, 09:53 AM
all out of crow
but we have plenty of Turkey!

SINTON81
12-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BIFF
all out of crow
but we have plenty of Turkey!

LOL, Congrats Hutto!

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Just got through reading back over some posts.....lots of Crow to be dished out in the days to come!

I'm not sure there will be enough to go around, but I hope one of these will help. ;)

Crow Casserole

Ingredients:
12 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (6 crows)
2 quart sauerkraut
6 slices of bacon
1/3 cup of chopped onions
Preparation:
Brown the crow breasts in a skillet with butter or oil. When browned, place them in a casserole dish on 1/2 inch layer of sauerkraut. Lay a 1/2 strip of bacon on each 1/2 breast and sprinkle the onion on them. Next, add another layer of sauerkraut and some of the juice. Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours. Makes 2 servings.

The "So good you'll want to slap your mother-in-law" Recipe

Ingredients:
16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
16 pieces of jalapeno peppers (or banana peppers)
16 strips of bacon
1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce
Preparation:
Place breast meat in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night.
Cook the breasts in boiling water for about five minutes. Cut up fresh jalapeno peppers into circles (or use the store bought kind that come in jars). Place one jalapeno pepper in the center of each breast and wrap with bacon. Secure the bacon with a round toothpick. Cook on the grill until bacon is crisp (not burned). Flip the breasts constantly to avoid the fat catching on fire. Use banana peppers for people that don't like their food quite so hot.
Serves four adults

Bullaholic
12-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Well, make mine "fried". I picked Gainesville by 14 over Wimberley....and they sure proved me wrong. I just didn't think they could beat Gainesville's "D". Congrats Texans---you deserve every bit of that State Championship.

I also picked Cuero over Hutto---but, I think just about everybody in the state but the Hutto faithfull did , too. We were all wrong---Hutto is a lot better team than anyone realized---proved it on the field again last night, and they have a real shot at the "D2" title. Excellent job by an excellent team.

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i have more class in my little finger than you
IMHO, anyone who tries to talk trash in person with the same comments made on this board, should look up the meaning of class. Again, that's just my humble opinion. :(

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Well, make mine "fried".

I believe I have a recipe for that as well. :D

Pan Fried Crow

Ingredients
2 eggs
seasoned bread crumbs or flour
oil or bacon grease
Preparation
Remove breast meat from as many crows as desired. Beat with meat mallet (for tenderizing). Dip pieces in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs or flour. Fry in oil in hot skillet. Bacon grease can be substituted by can smoke. Leave inside a tad pink.

Sorry, Bullaholic.....I just couldn't resist. ;)

WOSgrad
12-11-2005, 10:51 AM
LOL! I prefer mine barbequed. It tastes like chicken.

Bullaholic
12-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I believe I have a recipe for that as well. :D

Pan Fried Crow

Ingredients
2 eggs
seasoned bread crumbs or flour
oil or bacon grease
Preparation
Remove breast meat from as many crows as desired. Beat with meat mallet (for tenderizing). Dip pieces in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs or flour. Fry in oil in hot skillet. Bacon grease can be substituted by can smoke. Leave inside a tad pink.

Sorry, Bullaholic.....I just couldn't resist. ;)

Thanks for throwing a drowning man an anchor, LHPM. Not the first helping of "crow" I've ever had---probably won't be the last. Sure never get used to that taste, though.

rockdale80
12-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Thanks for throwing a drowning man an anchor, LHPM. Not the first helping of "crow" I've ever had---probably won't be the last. Sure never get used to that taste, though.

Atleast you didnt order up as big of a serving as some of the Sweetwater, and Cuero posters.....or Keith, and PPHS fan.

I Bleed Red08
12-11-2005, 11:36 AM
i dont know if i deserve any i tried to stay neutral in arguments but i really cant remember all the playoff games and what i said so youll have to remind me lol

rockdale80
12-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by I Bleed Red08
i dont know if i deserve any i tried to stay neutral in arguments but i really cant remember all the playoff games and what i said so youll have to remind me lol

Their is nothing wrong with being supportive of your team, or thinking they will succeed. No reason to be neutral at all unless you don't have a dog in the fight, or don't care about the outcome of the game. I was talking about some of the people coming on here being disrespectful and rude about other teams.

Adidas410s
12-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
IMHO, anyone who tries to talk trash in person with the same comments made on this board, should look up the meaning of class. Again, that's just my humble opinion. :(

I'll second your opinion. Having read over a few threads this morning...it's really quite sad to read some of these comments. Then again, it's what people do when they are proven wrong. They look for a particular incident to isolate in an attempt to deflect attention away from their previous statements that have since been proven false.

Phil C
12-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Remember Jesus is the reason for the Season!

Some of your attitudes on this thread makes it appear like just maybe some of you need a little reminding. :)

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'll second your opinion. Having read over a few threads this morning...it's really quite sad to read some of these comments. Then again, it's what people do when they are proven wrong. They look for a particular incident to isolate in an attempt to deflect attention away from their previous statements that have since been proven false.
You might think it was even more sad to have been on the receiving end of the "in person" trash talk attempt.

GreenGobbla
12-11-2005, 01:48 PM
hey....if you lose, you lose, but if you win, you can say i told you so....bring on the crow bebe....