PDA

View Full Version : So anyways, my stereo was just stolen...

big daddy russ
12-10-2005, 11:57 PM
...out of my Suburban that was parked in front of my girlfriend's house. We've only been inside for about two hours.

If anyone sees some punk kid running around with an Eclipse headunit, let me know. I'll bring a case of Lone Stars, a baseball bat and a rope. We'll knock the pinata around until we finish off the case.

KTJ
12-11-2005, 12:02 AM
I got into a car wreck today.

We now have something in common, kinda. (This customer at work had on a AU hat and shirt and I said "war eagle!" when he left. He had a huge smile on his face.)

sinton66
12-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Well, it looks like you didn't break any fingers. Hope everything else is okay too.

99IHSMustang
12-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
...out of my Suburban that was parked in front of my girlfriend's house. We've only been inside for about two hours.

If anyone sees some punk kid running around with an Eclipse headunit, let me know. I'll bring a case of Lone Stars, a baseball bat and a rope. We'll knock the pinata around until we finish off the case.

That sucks... sorry to hear that Russ. I had my car broken into about 2 months ago. Luckily they didn't take much but a CD case and that was it. Since I didn't have a custom stereo they didn't take the one I had. They were smart theifs though. They didn't break the window or anything. I think they used one of those new magnetic slim jims.... freakin punks

big daddy russ
12-11-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
I got into a car wreck today.

We now have something in common, kinda. (This customer at work had on a AU hat and shirt and I said "war eagle!" when he left. He had a huge smile on his face.)
That sucks. Sorry to hear that, buddy. Hope you're alright.

The cops did find one handprint, and after seeing it I would've loved to go a couple of rounds with this guy. Probably wouldn't have won, considering that my fingers barely went past the first knuckle on his finger, but it would've been fun.

SintonFan
12-11-2005, 01:54 AM
I hate it when your car is broken into. It's happened to me before and I still bristle at the thought.:mad:
At least you have your health KTJ? I hope everything turns out ok.

piratebg
12-11-2005, 09:14 AM
I have had my car broken into before. It is definitely a good experience. I feel your pain russ. To this day I still haven't replaced all of my CDs. Sorry little punks. :mad:

AP Panther Fan
12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
arrrrgggh....punks! I like the pinata idea!

One good thing....they left the suburban (intact minus one stereo beats the alternative...I know a thing or two about this):rolleyes:

Sorry Russ......:(

HM33
12-12-2005, 03:11 PM
A few years back I have a nice stereo system in my Jeep Wrangler and it got stolen while I was in CHURCH!!...IN A BANK PARKING LOT!!!!

zeus63
12-12-2005, 03:16 PM
If you catch the guy, let him know that my car is up for stealing. I'll even leave the keys in it for him.

shankbear
12-12-2005, 04:30 PM
Just shows that this world is full of worthless pukes who would rather steal than work. Just one time it would be OK to catch the scumbag in the car and work his worthless a$$ over with a tire tool.

big daddy russ
12-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Just shows that this world is full of worthless pukes who would rather steal than work. Just one time it would be OK to catch the scumbag in the car and work his worthless a$$ over with a tire tool.
I like this idea, too. And zeus, I'll give him your number.

Jody
12-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

If they catch him see if he has my tackle box and other items stolen from me over the T-Giving holidays.....:mad:

spiveyrat
12-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Jody
If they catch him see if he has my tackle box and other items stolen from me over the T-Giving holidays.....:mad:

Tackle? NOOOOO! anything but that!!! :eek:

Dogman_1969
12-13-2005, 09:48 AM
When I was in college (years ago) my car was broken into and my radio was stolen. I sure hated it. I had no money to replace it either. Went without one for several months but finally broke down and bought a Roadmaster radio package from the old trusty Walmart.

Man I miss that '71 Chevelle......................