PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Mustangs

DaHop72
12-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Congrats Mustangs on a great year. I know a lot of people say if you don't grasp the gold ring it doesn't matter. But you guys worked hard and had a great year. To be able to say you were one of the top four teams in the state is quiet an accomplishment. It does't matter from what district or region you were from you had to go through tough competetion to get to the point you did.
Congratulations once again on the hard work and the year you had.

I Bleed Red08
12-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Yah good job stangs we had an amazing round this year and it might get better next year who knows?

red4ver
12-11-2005, 02:58 AM
Congratulations Mustangs and thanks for the ride! You worked hard and accomplished much, and you made us all proud! You won and you lost with the same class you have shown all year.

I wish we could have gone further, but it just wasn't meant to be. I for one, have never been prouder to be a Mustang! Thanks for a great year!

shadow13
12-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Great year Mustangs, we are very proud of you all, you guys had a fantastic year , you all should be proud of yourselves,so when you're out on the town walk with your heads up ,because you guys are still the greatest team we know.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-11-2005, 04:38 AM
Very proud of you guy's.Yall had a great year,