PDA

View Full Version : The YA YA Feminist Test

PPHSfan
06-25-2003, 04:47 PM
True of False

When you see a man walking down the street, do you Kick him in the groin, pour kerosene on him, and set him on fire?

Your best friend calls you, sobbing, on the phone because her boyfriend is sleeping with twelve other girls. You tell her to "Go to his house, kick him in the groin, pour kerosene on him, and set him on fire."?

You consider the following to be your best quality: The fact that you have rid the world of over 30 men by setting them on fire.

You find out in your office that, even though Bob Shmoe has the same job you do, he gets paid five times more. In response, you find your boss, kick him in the groin, pour kerosene on him, and set him on fire. And, while you're at it, do the same to Bob.

Your brother (or any guy, for that matter) asks you to iron his shirts for you because he's busy. You kick him in the groin, pour kerosene on him, and set him on fire.

Joe Doe is kind of weird, but has had a crush on you for two years. You don't like him much, but one day when you are home sick with the flu, he brings you a bowl of hot chicken noodle soup.You Don't take the soup! Knowing a man, it's probably poisoned! And never speak to him again!

You believe that, because you are a woman, you deserve your own militia of slave-labor males to nuke anyone who bugs you.

At a rock concert, you lay on a grassy knoll with your sniper rifle shooting guys in the crowd.

You think that world peace is: "It would be fine in a world without men. That's why you kill so many. To encourage world peace."

Your favorite food is: "Human flesh torn from greedy, oppressive men."

If you were a man, you would: "Kill yourself."

If you found at least one statement to be true...you are probably a feminist. However, if you found all of them to be true, You are probably Bandera YA YA :D

Bandera YaYa
06-26-2003, 04:24 PM
I'm sorry PPHSfan, I just saw this. I feel really special that you wrote it just for me.
I hate to disappoint you, but I love men! The problem is there are so few good ones left. So many women allow themselves to be treated like trash and so alot of "men" think that's how you treat a woman, and they do so with every woman they meet. If you don't demand respect, you will not get it. I simply demand respect.

But, thanks for spending so much time trying to get my attention here. I even laughed when reading your little story. My standards can always use a little reinforcement from time to time. Thanks! :D

P.S. YaYa's are very independent and strong. We don't subscribe to the ole' "boys will be boys" school of thinking. That's the problem with this world, too many little boys running around trying to prove how manly they are. Kindness and fairness will get you everywhere!
More "men" should try it!! :D :D

<small>[ June 26, 2003, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

PPHSfan
06-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Once again I fear that one of my posts has sailed right over your head YA YA.

I am not really trying to spend time calling you a militant girl lover, I am simply trying to give you a dose of your own medicine.

You see, you took a post of mine where I made fun of a soccer player that just happened to be a female, and you immediatley assumed that I am a Chauvanistic Pig.

Don't get me wrong, it does not bother me that you are so simple and shallow minded, I just feel that it is my civic duty to make fun of you for being such and easy target, every chance that I get. But you can rest assured, that it has nothing to do with your gender, but it has everything to do with your attitude. :D

<small>[ June 26, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

slpybear the bullfan
06-26-2003, 08:27 PM
*spoken in my best good ole boy accent
Hmmmm.... well, you know, I just got finished reading RangerMom's post with the guy jokes, and then I read this thread... and, well... Daddy always did say if you are a little timid to get started swimming, you better just wade right on in...

So...

You know the difference between a woman and a barking dog?

The dog will stop barking when you let him in the front door.

You know why a beer is better than a woman?

The beer loves you with a belly, doesn't talk, and would want you to bring home five others just like it to party with all night long.

(I know, I know... tacky, tacky. But heck, its close to the fourth of July and I always was one of those kids who loved to play with fireworks!)

PhiI C
06-26-2003, 09:57 PM
I am still so happy the Spurs won the NBA championship in 2003 by beating the Nets!

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-26-2003, 10:51 PM
I RATHER BE A YA YA THAN A PPHEAD!! IT SEEMS TO ME YOU CRAVE FOR ALOT OF ATTENTION, SO YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS. WE YA YA'S ARE CONFIDENT IN EVERY SINCE OF THE WORD. SO WE DON'T HAVE TO ACT CHILDISH LIKE YOU! :p :p :p

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-26-2003, 11:00 PM
I GUESS EVERYONE IS IN BED AGAIN :) :) !! WE SHOULD CHANGED THIS SITE TO ALL POSTS BEFORE 10 PM!! HA! hA!

sinton66
06-27-2003, 06:55 AM
Maybe everybody was just so "WOWed" by the intelligence of your post they just couldn't think of anything to say? Or, maybe they just chose to ignore you? Hmmmmmmm. :p

Bandera YaYa
06-27-2003, 09:27 AM
I love it!! YOu don't even know when YOU are getting teased....please, if I get that upset about this kinda stuff, just shoot me. I was fishing and you took the bait!!!LOL :p :p :p
You boys are so much fun to play with!! You think we girls are so simple minded...believe me we have learned alot over the years!!

Peace and Ya Ya!!

sinton66
06-27-2003, 02:08 PM
Bandera Ya Ya,you should have "replied with a quote" in this last one. Hard to tell if you were talking to PPHSfan or me. ( I assumed you were answering him.) wink

Bandera YaYa
06-27-2003, 10:32 PM
Sorry..it was PPHSfan I was razzing!! :p :p
He really loves having me on here, but,just like man, he won't admit it! wink wink

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-28-2003, 01:01 AM
NO SINTON66 I THINK EVERYONE WAS REALLY IN BED.
IGNORE, I DON'T THINK SO, IF THERE IS NO REPLY I AM SURE THEIR MOUTH IS HANGING OPEN. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAY'S, BECAUSE WE YA YA'S CAN'T BE BEATEN DOWN. THIS WHOLE SITE IS BORING WITHOUT US. HA HA HA!!! :p :p :p

sinton66
06-28-2003, 09:07 AM
Trust me on this Pinky, this site was fantastic before yall came, and will be fantastic long after yall go. That is, as long as it's still run the way it is now.

Here's a little friendly advice if you really want to fit in on the 'low. (Even I had a little hard time fitting in at first.) Stop typing in caps, stop calling people names, and stop saying their posts are stupid . Instead, use your intelligence and wit to get your point across. If you can manage to do that, the stars should come out for you. It's all up to you . wink

<small>[ June 28, 2003, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

PhiI C
06-28-2003, 11:10 AM
It has been almost two weeks and I am still enjoyting the Spurs win over the Nets. I am going to wear my Spurs cap around town today!

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-29-2003, 12:06 AM
ATTENTION: Sinton66

THanks for your suggestions, but we ya ya's
are independent and make our own decision. Get over the fact that I may type in caps from time to time. Worry about more important things like keeping control of what your buddies like pphead
say. I not on here to collect those little stars,
I have bigger things in life that thrill me more.If everyone on this site was the same how much more boring would this site be? LOL I LIKE TO HAVE FUN.(OH BOY, THERE I GO AGAIN TYPING IN CAPS), SHOULD I GO TO TIME OUT. :p :p :p

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-29-2003, 12:10 AM
BANDERA YAYA AND PRES. PINKY JUST PUT IN A FEW MILE AT THE TRACK, WE HAVE HIGH STANDARDS TO BE A YA YA! UNLIKE THOSE FALSE PICTURES WHICH OUR DEAR FRIEND PPHEAD PUBLISHED WE ARE QUITE THIN. :p :p :p

<small>[ June 29, 2003, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: pres. ya ya ya pinky ]</small>

sinton66
06-29-2003, 08:40 AM
Worry about more important things like keeping control of what your buddies like pphead
say. There are no thought police on here. He controls himself.

I not on here to collect those little stars,
I have bigger things in life that thrill me more Ok, my bad, I would have sworn you were interested in getting some stars. I guess these were just in my imagination:

pres. ya ya ya pinky
Scrub
Member # 2765

Member Rated:

posted June 05, 2003 12:06 AM

i have notice that my fellow ya ya's have more voting star's than I. Now i would appreciate some votes out there, since i am El presidente, I should already have 5 stars!! Just because i am outspoken should not go aganist me. So come on people on the board show your support and vote ya ya pinky!!! yeah!! flips pres. ya ya ya pinky
Scrub
Member # 2765

Member Rated:

posted June 04, 2003 12:02 AM

Hey can someone vote me 5!!! After all I have help get alot of these nice topics started. I am feeling left out. You can't say I didn't try. Again, this is not a "smack" board. Most of us on here have become friends over the last couple of years. If it's a smack board you're looking for, there are plenty of them out there. Sorry you find all of us so boring.

<small>[ June 29, 2003, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

BIGRED001
06-30-2003, 04:44 PM
I agree with you Sinton 66. Old Ya Ya, thinks that this board is boring......ya ya.....a suggestion....leave. This board is well maitained, and informative. The way you come across is not confident or even outspoken.....it's rude, childish, and your comments don't even have a purpose. I would be willing to bet that in one year you probably will no longer even be on this board. Not due to this board is boring, but that you can't keep up with the intellect on here. By the way, who is your team this up and coming football year? eek!

sinton66
06-30-2003, 05:16 PM
BigRed01, I assume that question was meant for me (if not, just humor me wink ). My Pirates are gonna be awful young this year. We graduated the other half of our '01 team. Every skill position was a senior. However, our JV and Freshman teams were pretty good too. The JV beat 4A Gregory-Portland twice last season. Another poster on here said Sinton's JV had a win margin of 25-30 points in nearly all their games. I can't really confirm or deny that one, I didn't pay much attention to the JV. I would say overall, Sinton is going to be a wait and see team this year.

<small>[ June 30, 2003, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

sinton66
07-01-2003, 06:00 PM
BIGRED01, technically she had stated a couple of times that this board would be boring without the Ya Ya's (I think, in jest, though not really sure). I was really just trying to help her fit in a little better. wink

Ranger Mom
07-01-2003, 06:24 PM
Well in defense of my favorite football board, this place was a blast before the Ya Ya's!! They have added a little bit of spice since they joined, but I haven't been bored since day 1.

http://www.texashsfootball.com/forums/html/avatars/Smiley_Avatars/smiley-biggrin.gif

sinton66
07-01-2003, 06:27 PM
ME neither!

<small>[ July 01, 2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

PhiI C
07-01-2003, 09:55 PM
And I am still so happy that the Spurs beat the Nets for the NBA championship!

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD! :)

Bandera YaYa
07-02-2003, 09:07 AM
HeHeHeHeHeHeHe!!!! Ya Ya!!
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

<small>[ July 02, 2003, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>