PDA

View Full Version : How Many Ways Can You Spell Dumba$$$ ?

olddawggreen
12-10-2005, 09:59 AM
How many ways can you spell DUMBA$$$?

1. DumbA$$

2. Bailiff

Geez, give me a team like the Bobcats, tied up 37 -37, put me on the 25 yard line with the ball, 1:37 seconds and 3 time outs and guess what I will do. Let the clock run out so we can give up our edge and our chances of winning will be 50-50 again in overtime? I don't think so :mad: DUMBA$$:mad: .

I was attending SWT when they won back to back National Champoinships in the early 80's, So don't get me wrong, Im not bashing the school or the program. It just breaks my heart to see a team play the way the Bobcats have played this season, only to see it all go down the drain because of a stupid decision by the coach in the end. I am always amazed how some coaches choke in the big games.:mad:

Congratulations to the Bobcats for a great year, you guys really played your hearts out! And congratulations to the coaching staff for a great season all the way up to the last 1:37 seconds of the last game. Next year you will be a little more seasoned.

injuredinmelee
12-10-2005, 11:57 AM
they still didnt make the plays they needed too. A little defense i at the end and they win outright. I agree that he should have gone for the win in regulation.

big daddy russ
12-10-2005, 01:57 PM
What's sad is that the Bobcats dominated the second half. They showed that yardage graph on ESPN in the fourth quarter and SWT was leading in total yardage that half alone by something like 125 yards.

Buccaneer
12-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Remember when TSU went ahead 30-29 they tried for 2 and didn't make it instead of kicking the PAT. They sure could have used that 1 point!