PDA

View Full Version : It Really Sux When...........

olddawggreen
12-10-2005, 09:34 AM
I have to miss the 3A Div 1 State Final Game because of my wife's company party! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will be pulling for Wimberley though. Everybody have a great time and a save trip to and from. Just think about poor ODG sitting there at Mrs. ODG's company Chrismas party, doing his husbandly duties :doh: :confused: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2005, 09:57 AM
I'll be thinking about you. :D (Have one for me. ;) )

Bullaholic
12-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
I have to miss the 3A Div 1 State Final Game because of my wife's company party! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will be pulling for Wimberley though. Everybody have a great time and a save trip to and from. Just think about poor ODG sitting there at Mrs. ODG's company Chrismas party, doing his husbandly duties :doh: :confused: :mad:

I feel your pain, Olddawg....I'm taking my wife to dinner tonight for her birthday, and I'll bet I won't be 15 miles from Texas Stadium. Doggone these "high maintainence" women, anyhow.

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I feel your pain, Olddawg....I'm taking my wife to dinner tonight for her birthday, and I'll bet I won't be 15 miles from Texas Stadium. Doggone these "high maintainence" women, anyhow.
Maybe if you "work" it just right and suck up enough, you could do both. I hear the Super Nachos are fantastic. Do you think she'd go for those? :D

gobbler grad
12-10-2005, 10:41 AM
:eek: :eek: ...not nachos on her birthday...:doh:

Gobbla2001
12-10-2005, 10:42 AM

Just plan some "Oh baby, we'll have dinner on a plane and renew our wedding vows by sky-diving out of the plane..."

Just don't tell her y'all are poppin' through the hole at Texas Stadium...

Bullaholic
12-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Thanks for ideas folks, but I'm afraid I'm "locked in" to the nice sit-down restaurant thing. Not many ways you can "suck-up" after 36 years, and this is one I better get right. Hard for a 58-year old to keep a 39 year-old (she says) happy.

olddawggreen
12-10-2005, 10:54 AM

Whose playing at Texas Stadium tonight?:confused:

Bullaholic
12-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Whose playing at Texas Stadium tonight?:confused:

Sweetwater and Tatum.

DaHop72
12-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Sweetwater and Tatum.
Yeah Bull, we have to keep the ladies happy, my son has a piano recital that I have to attend as well. Well, we only wish.:D

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Hard for a 58-year old to keep a 39 year-old (she says) happy.

It'd be in your best interest to let her keep saying that. ;) Just let her have her "anniversaries". :D