PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley-Gainesville Preview

TexasHSFootball
12-10-2005, 12:48 AM
I have stats and rosters included in the package.. enjoy! :D

http://www.texashsfootball.com/playoffs/news05/champguide1/class3a.htm

Kimosabe
12-10-2005, 01:18 AM
calling Wimberley underrated for anything would be close to saying that they are not very good. i disagree, of course, but Wimberley has received a pat on the back and plent of coverage for anything and everything they have done successfully. The coverage in the Austin Statesman about Buck Burnett....nauseating. After all of this charade, Wimberley is underrated then they are really not that good. that is if and only IF.

Txbroadcaster
12-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Kimosabe
calling Wimberley underrated for anything would be close to saying that they are not very good. i disagree, of course, but Wimberley has received a pat on the back and plent of coverage for anything and everything they have done successfully. The coverage in the Austin Statesman about Buck Burnett....nauseating. After all of this charade, Wimberley is underrated then they are really not that good. that is if and only IF.

to call a team underrated does not mean they are being called not good. Means the exact opposite, they are a good team who have not recieved alot of recognition