PDA

View Full Version : Weird Facts about Saturday at Texas Stadium

MonkeyJoe7
12-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Useless tidbits from Texas Staduim on Saturday:
1. Both Plano and Wylie wear maroon and both lost. LE wears maroon and lost.
2. Both Plano and Wylie's benches were on the home side of the stadium and lost, LE was on the home side and lost.
3. Both SLC and Hebron who won earlier wore black pants; Gainesville wore black pants with red tops and also won.

So, if you play at Texas Stadium anytime soon wear black pants, use the visitor's bench and play against a team with maroon colors and your chances of winning should be very good.

Stownhorse
12-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by MonkeyJoe7
2. Both Plano and Wylie's benches were on the home side of the stadium and lost, LE was on the home side and lost.
3. Both SLC and Hebron who won earlier wore black pants; Gainesville wore black pants with red tops and also won.

So, if you play at Texas Stadium anytime soon wear black pants, use the visitor's bench and play against a team with maroon colors and your chances of winning should be very good.

Wow...thats amazing, im impressed...good job

gobblerfan02
12-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by MonkeyJoe7

So, if you play at Texas Stadium anytime soon wear black pants, use the visitor's bench and play against a team with maroon colors and your chances of winning should be very good. Either you have WAY too much time on your hands, or you're just weird! J/K:D

Thanks for the advice, if it wasn't so far up there, I'd go see Cuero play!

3afan
12-09-2005, 05:26 AM
a few years ago we went to a DH at Tex Sta and the alma mater and fight songs from both teams in the first game was exactly the same as the alma mater and fight songs for the teams in the second game ... i remember one team was Duncanville but cant recall any of the others

catman
12-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Either you have WAY too much time on your hands, or you're just weird! J/K:D

Actually, he just copied that info from the Gainesville ISD website. I saw it there myself.

By the way, does anyone know whether Gainesville OR Wimberley will be on the home side at Waco ISD?

MonkeyJoe7
12-09-2005, 09:32 AM
yeah i copied and pasted.
interesting none the less...

im pretty sure that gainesville will be the home team....

Whsdogs
12-09-2005, 09:36 AM
well the weekend i went to texas stadium...the teams who were purple and were home lost...everman, elpaso franklin and abilene wylie...i would say just be the visiting team...they get use to winner there now days anyways:p