PDA

View Full Version : Snyder vs. Marlin (next year)

Snyder_TigerFan
12-08-2005, 04:15 PM
I found it interesting....according to the Snyder newspaper, the Tigers will be playing Marlin next year in Brownwood at the Gordon Wood Classic (Sept 14-16).

Also, we will not have San Angelo Lakeview, Lubbock Estacado, or Levelland on the schedule. So, next year ought to be interesting.

STANG RED
12-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I found it interesting....according to the Snyder newspaper, the Tigers will be playing Marlin next year in Brownwood at the Gordon Wood Classic (Sept 14-16).

Also, we will not have San Angelo Lakeview, Lubbock Estacado, or Levelland on the schedule. So, next year ought to be interesting.
Yalls next year schedule has come out already?
I wonder if ours has? I didnt think any of that would happen until after the district realignments in February.

Snyder_TigerFan
12-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Yalls next year schedule has come out already?
I wonder if ours has? I didnt think any of that would happen until after the district realignments in February.

The schedule hasn't come out, just the information that we will be playing Marlin and that those three team did not want to play us next year.

GreenMonster
12-08-2005, 04:34 PM
What does the rest of the Snyder schedule look like?

kepdawg
12-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
What does the rest of the Snyder schedule look like?

The schedule hasn't come out, just the information that we will be playing Marlin and that those three team did not want to play us next year.

marlin fan
12-08-2005, 04:57 PM

Also, we will not have San Angelo Lakeview, Lubbock Estacado, or Levelland on the schedule. So, next year ought to be interesting. sweet!!!!

DaHop72
12-08-2005, 05:12 PM

Hey, LHPM it's a ways down the road, but maybe we could have a M&G in Brownwood.

Sweetwater Red
12-08-2005, 05:15 PM

Hope ya'll leave enough room on that
non-disrict schedule to play Sweetwater
and Abilene Wylie. Just in case we don't
all end up in the same district after re-
alignment.

SpreadtheRed
12-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Snyder prolly wont play sweetwater or Wylie if they arent in the same district. perfect opportunity to hide the fact that they are scared to play them.

Snyder_TigerFan
12-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hope ya'll leave enough room on that
non-disrict schedule to play Sweetwater
and Abilene Wylie. Just in case we don't
all end up in the same district after re-
alignment.

Me too. Can't see why they wouldn't.

formermbcouns
12-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Hey, SnyderFan...no fair, Marlin will be a 2A team next year, so go easy on us, ok? lol

LH Panther Mom
12-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Hey, LHPM it's a ways down the road, but maybe we could have a M&G in Brownwood.
I actually tried to go to GWC this season to watch IP and Wimberley play, but it was scheduled for Friday night and we had a game here. If it's a Saturday game, it's not a problem. Bwood is closer than some of our district games.

Matthew328
12-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Most schedules wont come out until realignment day

Pmoney
12-08-2005, 09:53 PM
this should be a fun matchup

DaHop72
12-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I actually tried to go to GWC this season to watch IP and Wimberley play, but it was scheduled for Friday night and we had a game here. If it's a Saturday game, it's not a problem. Bwood is closer than some of our district games.
I'll see if I can get that done.:)

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Most schedules wont come out until realignment day Why would you make your schedule before reallignment.

SpreadtheRed
12-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Snyder is soft!!!

mustang68
12-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Nice thing about High School sports.
There is always NEXT YEAR.:rolleyes:

Black_Magic
12-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Snyder prolly wont play sweetwater or Wylie if they arent in the same district. perfect opportunity to hide the fact that they are scared to play them. WOW your Right!!:rolleyes: Especially because Snyder never beats Sweetwater or Wylie:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Can anyone say Abnesia???? or are you that dumb?? come on tell us

littleleon
12-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Why are all my post being deleted?

mustang68
12-09-2005, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Black_Magic
Can anyone say Abnesia????

I think I can say it, I just don't know what it means. Tried to look it up, must have a bad dictionary, but then you know how bad our taks scores are. What can you expect from a hillbilly from sweetwater?

Black_Magic
12-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by mustang68

I think I can say it, I just don't know what it means. Tried to look it up, must have a bad dictionary, but then you know how bad our taks scores are. What can you expect from a hillbilly from sweetwater? Heck! Sombody must have learned something out of all the kids that have come out of that place.. You do Understand that Abnesia is not a country dont you?
Anyway. back on topick! It should be a good matchup. A power form the east vs the west in the predistrict.

keenoace
12-09-2005, 12:11 PM
This game is going to be a good experience for the Tigers can't wait till next year.

keenoace
12-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by mustang68

I think I can say it, I just don't know what it means. Tried to look it up, must have a bad dictionary, but then you know how bad our taks scores are. What can you expect from a hillbilly from sweetwater?

I am glad that someone from Sweetwater finally realized it!!:clap: :clap:

mustang68
12-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Heck! Sombody must have learned something out of all the kids that have come out of that place.. You do Understand that Abnesia is not a country dont you?
Anyway. back on topick! It should be a good matchup. A power form the east vs the west in the predistrict.

NO NO NO they are playing snyder not Sweetwater
and please tell me where exactly is Abnesia?

TigerPride
12-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Snyder is soft!!!

Sweetwater posters are something else.Ya'll get on here make your whole town look like a bunch of dumb rednecks. If ya'll could ever stop fighting with eachother ya'll might figure out there is a game that ya'll are in.Try talkin about that. You would think yall would be more worried about who yall are playin next. From what i have read in these threads, is that yall have no idea what your up against, and don't really seem to care.

mustang68
12-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
Sweetwater posters are something else.Ya'll get on here make your whole town look like a bunch of dumb rednecks. If ya'll could ever stop fighting with eachother ya'll might figure out there is a game that ya'll are in.Try talkin about that. You would think yall would be more worried about who yall are playin next. From what i have read in these threads, is that yall have no idea what your up against, and don't really seem to care.

Guess what kitty kitty. The players are doing as you suggest . You are using hyperbole from one person's post, who by the way does not represent all of sweetwater nor play football get a grip. Does BM speak for all of snyder. I hope not. Do I speak for all of Sweetwater? Heaven forbid!

injuredinmelee
12-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Heck! Sombody must have learned something out of all the kids that have come out of that place.. You do Understand that Abnesia is not a country dont you?

amnesia
apparently you got it too...lol

Black_Magic
12-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
amnesia
apparently you got it too...lol I KNOW!! Part Of the Joke.. GET IT..:clap:

WTF-82
12-09-2005, 04:04 PM
WOW, that is Interesting Marlin has a great program this one would be a lot of fun to watch.