PDA

View Full Version : Funny how?

rockdale80
12-08-2005, 12:55 PM
What is your sense of Humor? (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376)

I am the HAM

the Ham

(47% dark, 57% spontaneous, 31% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-08-2005, 01:41 PM
I am: The Idiot Savant

(33% dark, 73% spontaneous, 63% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY CRAP'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

mustang68
12-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Iwas also the Ham.
Thanks! That was a great waste of 5 minutes of my life.

CHS_CG
12-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I am: The Idiot Savant

(33% dark, 73% spontaneous, 63% vulgar)
your humor style:

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY CRAP'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

i am the same thing as BBDE

rockdale80
12-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
i am the same thing as BBDE

minus the savant...:kiss:

CHS_CG
12-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
minus the savant...:kiss:

:kiss: :hand: :kiss: :inlove:

44INAROW
12-08-2005, 03:41 PM
the Ham

(19% dark, 80% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

*** darn scary how close some of that is..........

BHKrystal06
12-08-2005, 04:14 PM
the Idiot Savant

(42% dark, 69% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY ****'.

piratebg
12-08-2005, 05:11 PM
I am the Idiot Savant.

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY *$#@.