PDA

View Full Version : LewP, The Non-Traitor

GreenMonster
12-07-2005, 10:04 PM
The LewP that I have been conversing with here on the downlow is in no way a traitor. He has been doing everything in his power to spread the red. I assure you that anything Lew has posted could have been found elsewhere if a person were motivated enough to find it. I have found Lew to be someone that likes to be informed. In fact, prior to the IP/Sweetwater game Lew and I swapped info. No big deal. The only people that Lew possibly would be informing is the Tatum fans anyways. The coaches and team meambers have been watching film and focusing on what it is that they feel needs to be done in order to win a football game. Lew is a great guy if you give him a chance and in no way should he ever be considered a traitor.

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
The LewP that I have been conversing with here on the downlow is in no way a traitor. He has been doing everything in his power to spread the red. I assure you that anything Lew has posted could have been found elsewhere if a person were motivated enough to find it. I have found Lew to be someone that likes to be informed. In fact, prior to the IP/Sweetwater game Lew and I swapped info. No big deal. The only people that Lew possibly would be informing is the Tatum fans anyways. The coaches and team meambers have been watching film and focusing on what it is that they feel needs to be done in order to win a football game. Lew is a great guy if you give him a chance and in no way should he ever be considered a traitor. greenmonster it was a joke. I know he's not a traitor.

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 10:07 PM
are goin to make it to the game?

sww-bull52
12-07-2005, 10:09 PM
I agree with you GM. Lew probably does more than most people living in Sweetwater does to spread the red. He also throws alot of humor in the mix and some people just don't understand his sense of humor.

GreenMonster
12-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
are goin to make it to the game?

I only wish. I have to go to a stupid Christmas parade

sww-bull52
12-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Some people just don't get ti do they? I had to miss last weeks game because my other son was getting married in Tulsa!!! The things we do to stay out of trouble.....

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
I agree with you GM. Lew probably does more than most people living in Sweetwater does to spread the red. He also throws alot of humor in the mix and some people just don't understand his sense of humor. I guess some people dont understand my sense of humor either.

Curly
12-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Lew is a misguided person
Thinks he can tell folks in Sweetwater what they should and shouldn't do

HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN TO A SWEETWATER MUSTANG GAME THIS YEAR
yet he thinks he is the #1 fan

while his intentions may be doing good
he is misguided thinking that he is promoting HIS WEB site and such

He was kicked off of another web site for the arguing with the mods

hopefully it won't be long before Lew is gone from here..........
Don't think LH mom aint gonna tolerate him too much longer

LewP
12-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Curly

Don't think LH mom aint gonna tolerate him too much longer

Take a hike Curly...your crap is gettin old....

sww-bull52
12-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Curly you can be a Mustang fan from afar. When I was in the Marine Corps and living in CA. I liked trying to find out how the Mustangs were doing.

Curly
12-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Go on back to your EAST TEXAS friends Buddy
you are nothing but a BANDWAGON FAN

here is a sample from LEWs BLOG as he likes to call it.........

For my new Tatum Friends....

I met some very nice folks on an east Texas football site..

Hey Tatum Eagle Fan.....thanks for coming to the blog..it's good to have you and other tatum fans check us out.
Ya know, the bottom line is the kids are the ones that really matter.
The only thing I don't like about that site is it's hard to navigate...I mean it's difficult to even sign in, and there isn't alot of help to get my log in issue solved. Other than that, it's a great site! Lot's of stuff there.

Lew

LewP
12-08-2005, 09:43 AM

here is a sample from LEWs BLOG as he likes to call it

Hey Tatum Eagle Fan.....thanks for coming to the blog..it's good to have you and other tatum fans check us out.
The only thing I don't like about that site is it's hard to navigate...I mean it's difficult to even sign in, and there isn't alot of help to get my log in issue solved. Other than that, it's a great site! Lot's of stuff there.

Lew

What's wrong with that dip stick?

sww-bull52
12-08-2005, 09:44 AM

here is a sample from LEWs BLOG as he likes to call it.........

For my new Tatum Friends....

I met some very nice folks on an east Texas football site..

Lew

Sounds like he's just being friendly to me.

GreenMonster
12-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Life is way too short to run around making enemies. Surround yourself with friends and you will die happy.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 10:00 AM

Don't think LH mom aint gonna tolerate him too much longer Hey Curly what have you done that makes you such a better fan ?

sww-bull52
12-08-2005, 10:03 AM
He's probably one of those fans that go to the game and just sits there like a bump on a log.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 10:04 AM
He's probably one of those fans that go to the game and just sits there like a bump on a log. ^5 I agree.We have enough of them.lol

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
^5 I agree.We have enough of them.lol

Hopefully, TX Stadium is a far enough drive that only the "die-hards" will be there!

sww-bull52
12-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Nah, they'll be there.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Nah, they'll be there. They will probably still be there for the Cowboys game still froze to their seats.

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 10:16 AM
They will probably still be there for the Cowboys game still froze to their seats.

I guess this missplaced Greenwood fan will have to put them to shame them...huh?

sww-bull52
12-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess this missplaced Greenwood fan will have to put them to shame them...huh?

You can sit with us RM. Just look for the loudest people there and you'll find us.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess this missplaced Greenwood fan will have to put them to shame them...huh? From what i seen from the Greenwood fans i know you can.Just look for them Red & White checkered pants and come stand with us.

GreenMonster
12-08-2005, 10:32 AM
From what i seen from the Greenwood fans i know you can.Just look for them Red & White checkered pants and come stand with us.

I sure do want to go to this game. Unfortunately the Mrs. volunteered me to find a trailer to toss my kiddo's dance class on for the lighted Christmas parade that also starts at 6pm on Saturday. :( I love my babies, but little events like this just drive me up the wall sometimes. In the end I will be the one that does all the work involved and my wife will take all the credit as usuall plus I will have missed a great football game to boot.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 10:51 AM
I sure do want to go to this game. Unfortunately the Mrs. volunteered me to find a trailer to toss my kiddo's dance class on for the lighted Christmas parade that also starts at 6pm on Saturday. :( I love my babies, but little events like this just drive me up the wall sometimes. In the end I will be the one that does all the work involved and my wife will take all the credit as usuall plus I will have missed a great football game to boot. I know a good lawyer.Lol

STANG RED
12-08-2005, 11:15 AM
I sure do want to go to this game. Unfortunately the Mrs. volunteered me to find a trailer to toss my kiddo's dance class on for the lighted Christmas parade that also starts at 6pm on Saturday. :( I love my babies, but little events like this just drive me up the wall sometimes. In the end I will be the one that does all the work involved and my wife will take all the credit as usuall plus I will have missed a great football game to boot.
Sounds just like something my wife would do.
You do know, they are from Venus, dont you?