PDA

View Full Version : Lewp is a traitor and spy for Tatum

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Lewp has been giving roster info and everything else to Tatum without getting anything in return. Lewp Let tatum get their own Scouting report. :mad: :mad: :mad: :foul:

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 09:11 PM
can you prove this?:D

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Yes
http://www.smoaky.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=47597&page=8

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:17 PM
This is an East Texas Football site. He should be Arrested immediately.

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 09:17 PM
You mean Lew told them of his Sweetwater blog on the Abilene
Reporter News web-site? I really hope the Tatum coaching
staff is getting its information off of blogs and message boards.
I mean we all know what's on the internet is 100% true.

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I mean we all know what's on the internet is 100% true. With the link to the web site they can get roster info and stats. They can even get some video

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 09:20 PM
but look at his SIG on the site if he was a traitor he wouldnt have GO SWEETWATER! and GOING TO STATE!!

lostaussie
12-07-2005, 09:20 PM
they have plenty of video:D

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
but look at his SIG on the site if he was a traitor he wouldnt have GO SWEETWATER! and GOING TO STATE!! Ok he's not a traitor. He just has his head up his you know what.

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
With the link to the web site they can get roster info and stats. They can even get some video
they send scouts and get video of players and also stats and roster info....im sorry but i can get on alot of websites and get the stats and rosters of many teams

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
they send scouts and get video of players and also stats and roster info....im sorry but i can get on alot of websites and get the stats and rosters of many teams Ok nevermind. I'm justt being a smart @$$.

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Ok nevermind. I'm justt being a smart @$$.
ok lol but you never know lewp could still be a traitor and a spy for tatum

Adidas410s
12-07-2005, 09:25 PM
I mean we all know what's on the internet is 100% true.

in case they do get their info here (we have heard that they didn't send anybody to Midland) then i'll go ahead and "spill the beans" that Green, Banyard, and Carrillo have been ruled ineligible for "actions unbecoming of a high school kid" ;)

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 09:25 PM
i would keep an eye on him :eyetwitch :D

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
in case they do get their info here (we have heard that they didn't send anybody to Midland) then i'll go ahead and "spill the beans" that Green, Banyard, and Carrillo have been ruled ineligible for "actions unbecoming of a high school kid" ;)

IS THAT TRUE?!?! Oh, heck no! I ain't even bothering to go to
Texas stadium. Just kidding...it would be a little more of an
up-hill climb though.

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Actually, according to the Tatum folks. . .their coaches didn't even bother to send scouts to the Monahans/Sweetwater game. I guess they are fairly certain they'll take it in a landslide.

I asked a question on another site as to why the Tatum folks think their team is so dominant considering they barely beat a Brownsboro team by 1 point. . .a Dallas Madison team by only 9, etc. I never got a reply other than "we'll see on Saturday, blah blah".

Btw. . .I think their coaches could easily find a roster for S'Water if they wanted, lol. I'm hoping that this whole thread was a joke.

mwynn05
12-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Lewp has been giving roster info and everything else to Tatum without getting anything in return. Lewp Let tatum get their own Scouting report. :mad: :mad: :mad: :foul: they already know all of this anyway

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
Actually, according to the Tatum folks. . .their coaches didn't even bother to send scouts to the Monahans/Sweetwater game. I guess they are fairly certain they'll take it in a landslide.

I asked a question on another site as to why the Tatum folks think their team is so dominant considering they barely beat a Brownsboro team by 1 point. . .a Dallas Madison team by only 9, etc. I never got a reply other than "we'll see on Saturday, blah blah".

Btw. . .I think their coaches could easily find a roster for S'Water if they wanted, lol. I'm hoping that this whole thread was a joke. It was a Joke I forgot most people on here cant take a joke.:D

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 09:53 PM
So true. . .

;)

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:55 PM
So true. . .

;) LMAO:D

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 09:56 PM
So true. . .

;) Your from Swater right what year did you Grad.

Tatum_Fan
12-07-2005, 10:01 PM

Btw. . .I think their coaches could easily find a roster for S'Water if they wanted, lol. I'm hoping that this whole thread was a joke.

Tatum and Sweetwater traded 3 tapes each. As far as the dominant thing goes...Tatum doesn't blow opponents out of the water, but regardless of the scores have managed to still be undefeated - Trust me, week after week Tatum heard nothing but OVERRATED by upcoming opponents - typical trash talk, which is very similar to those thinking that Tatum is so dominant.

Tatum is a good, no a GREAT football team - but trust me, they are not going to go into Texas Stadium thinking they got this one in the bag - and it's because of those close games, I believe that keep Tatum grounded. Beating Carthage and Brownsboro by only one point couldn't have happened at at better time - just in time to get going in the playoffs and keep the boys grounded

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Tatum_Fan
Tatum and Sweetwater traded 3 tapes each. As far as the dominant thing goes...Tatum doesn't blow opponents out of the water, but regardless of the scores have managed to still be undefeated - Trust me, week after week Tatum heard nothing but OVERRATED by upcoming opponents - typical trash talk, which is very similar to those thinking that Tatum is so dominant.

Tatum is a good, no a GREAT football team - but trust me, they are not going to go into Texas Stadium thinking they got this one in the bag - and it's because of those close games, I believe that keep Tatum grounded. Beating Carthage and Brownsboro by only one point couldn't have happened at at better time - just in time to get going in the playoffs and keep the boys grounded Sounds Like our 2 teams Are very similar. We've had some close games that got our heads screwed on straight.

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Your from Swater right what year did you Grad.

'02.

As far as the Tatum folks go. . .I saw all of them just posting retarded things like "Tatum by 3 Tds", etc.

So, I posed a serious question to them and they all ran and hid. If S'Water hadn't played the defending State champs with like 5 people hurt they'd prolly be undefeated as well. I just wanted to know why a team with 5 D. 1 prospects with the "best defense in the state" was squeaking out wins.

Sweetwater squeaks out wins because they start a freshman on defense and have a crapload of underclassmen on the field. I've also never heard trash talk from S'Water fans about being the best team in state, etc. like Tatum folks. They were seriously almost as bad as the Monahans fans!;)

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 10:21 PM
2 freshmen LB #24 and DT #54

howboutthat
12-07-2005, 10:21 PM
I don't think either team will blow the other out of the water. If you ask me, I think it's going to end up coming down to the last couple mintues of the fourth quarter. It'll be a close one.

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 10:25 PM
2 freshmen LB #24 and DT #54

Doh! I knew that.

On another note. . .I can't believe that Brit Glover has turned into such a great football player. That kid was such a goof back in the day and now I only hear great things about him. A lot of these kids never seemed like they'd make good football players and now they're getting it done. I hope they make state, Coach J. and the kids deserve it.

sweetwater07
12-07-2005, 10:30 PM
this game will be close i believe....everything i have heard about them is about their size and almost as much speed as we have....the winner of this game will win by 3 points or so......hopefully the winner is sweetwater though..................as for the tatum fans talking trash...its probably a bunch of fish that have found how to get a name on the net and are just being ...well...fish..lol

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Doh! I knew that.

On another note. . .I can't believe that Brit Glover has turned into such a great football player. That kid was such a goof back in the day and now I only hear great things about him. A lot of these kids never seemed like they'd make good football players and now they're getting it done. I hope they make state, Coach J. and the kids deserve it.

I was just trying to give credit where credit is due. That has been your motto.

Tatum_Fan
12-07-2005, 11:39 PM
'02.

As far as the Tatum folks go. . .I saw all of them just posting retarded things like "Tatum by 3 Tds", etc.

So, I posed a serious question to them and they all ran and hid. If S'Water hadn't played the defending State champs with like 5 people hurt they'd prolly be undefeated as well. I just wanted to know why a team with 5 D. 1 prospects with the "best defense in the state" was squeaking out wins.

Sweetwater squeaks out wins because they start a freshman on defense and have a crapload of underclassmen on the field. I've also never heard trash talk from S'Water fans about being the best team in state, etc. like Tatum folks. They were seriously almost as bad as the Monahans fans!;)

The only other board that I know of is Smoaky, and as an advid Smoaky fan, the ones that are posting a 2+ touchdown win are either very young students, or not from Tatum

Me personally, our defense is next to unstoppable - the reason for the "close" games is because of our so-so offense, which has been better lately. To tell you the truth, our defense is our best offense

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by howboutthat
I don't think either team will blow the other out of the water. If you ask me, I think it's going to end up coming down to the last couple mintues of the fourth quarter. It'll be a close one.

I hope so! If the roads are good, I plan on heading to Dallas Friday night!!

LewP
12-08-2005, 01:03 AM
man...this is gonna be an awesome game is all I can say...

I'm saying within 7 points either way.

sww-bull52
12-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Hopefully I'll finally get to meet LewP, RangerMom and others.

LewP
12-08-2005, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
And hopefully I get to meet ya'll too.

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 04:21 AM
WoW LewP you have been a member for less than a month and already you have 597 posts!

shadow13
12-08-2005, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
this game will be close i believe....everything i have heard about them is about their size and almost as much speed as we have....the winner of this game will win by 3 points or so......hopefully the winner is sweetwater though..................as for the tatum fans talking trash...its probably a bunch of fish that have found how to get a name on the net and are just being ...well...fish..lol hey 07 ,nothing negative to say about #22 THIS WEEK , by the way great pic on the m/g.

LewP
12-08-2005, 09:17 AM
WoW LewP you have been a member for less than a month and already you have 597 posts!

I have to defend my honor alot..lol

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 09:27 AM

Will ya not be so shy this time??;)

Sweetwater Red
12-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by shadow13
hey 07 ,nothing negative to say about #22 THIS WEEK , by the way great pic on the m/g.

Uh-oh...

sww-bull52
12-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Will ya not be so shy this time??;)

I'll have to hurry though Mom, I'm on the tunnel crew also. Plus, I did'nt ever see where we are meeting....?

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 09:38 AM
I'll have to hurry though Mom, I'm on the tunnel crew also. Plus, I did'nt ever see where we are meeting....?

I don't think anyone has established that. I don't know enough about the stadium to set it up myself.

Curly
12-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by LewP
I have to defend my honor alot..lol

you ever wonder why you have to DEFEND your honor??????

The REST OF US DON'T

maybe you need to rethink what you are doing

no that would require you to THINK in the first place
and as 04 has pointed out along with many other you don't THINK too much about what you post

LewP
12-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Curly
you ever wonder why you have to DEFEND your honor??????

The REST OF US DON'T

maybe you need to rethink what you are doing

no that would require you to THINK in the first place
and as 04 has pointed out along with many other you don't THINK too much about what you post

Hey man...take some ex-lax and and relieve that stress....you must have not felt well for a long time.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 09:48 AM
I don't think anyone has established that. I don't know enough about the stadium to set it up myself. Im in the tunnel crew 2.How about we find out where there is a smooking section and meet there?Go Mustangs !!! Spread The Red !!!

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Im in the tunnel crew 2.How about we find out where there is a smooking section and meet there?Go Mustangs !!! Spread The Red !!!

We have already established we are meeting under the Miller Lite sign.

Evidently, that is where all 3adownlow M&G's occur.

Sweetwater Red
12-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Here we go again...and you wonder why Lew has 500+ posts....

LewP
12-08-2005, 09:51 AM

Exactly!

LewP
12-08-2005, 09:53 AM
And the hits just keep coming...I'm already planning my avatar....it's a picture of me holding Larry, curly and moe under water till they drwon. LOLOLOL

jmcgee
We have already established we are meeting under the Miller Lite sign.

Evidently, that is where all 3adownlow M&G's occur. I f its a smoking section theres a 100% chance I'll Make this M&G

Ranger Mom

I REALLY need to get some work done today!

I blew the entire day off yesterday babysitting certain threads!

LewP
12-08-2005, 09:54 AM
I REALLY need to get some work done today!

I blew the entire day off yesterday babysitting certain threads!

Yeah, Kellye....don't try to stop any personal attacks on the board or anything...just go work.

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Yeah, Kellye....don't try to stop any personal attacks on the board or anything...just go work.

Yeah..I kinda get paid for THAT job.

LewP
12-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Yeah..I kinda get paid for THAT job.

I hear ya.....I'll have to take care of it then...but please no PM's when it blows.

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Ill PM whomever I see fit to PM...thank you very much.

You have no power to "take care" of anything on this board.

You have a problem with me...You take it up in a PM, or an IM...you have my screenname!

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:02 AM

You have a problem with me...You take it up in a PM, or an IM...you have my screenname! Respect her authority!

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:02 AM

You have a problem with me...You take it up in a PM, or an IM...you have my screenname!

I'm thinking conspiracy theory here.

Sweetwater Red
12-08-2005, 10:05 AM

Wow! RM I believe that is the only time
I have seen you type a "mean post". Here
or texashs.

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:06 AM
or texashs. I dont know if she meant for to be mean but it sure came out that way.

CHS_CG
12-08-2005, 10:06 AM

ok i didnt have a problem at first but now you r crossin the line... just bc you are not a mod on here but think u should be doesnt give you a right to anything, so get off your high horse or go to another forum that will put up with your bs!

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 10:07 AM
or texashs.

I just don't appreciate someone insinuating that I am not "doing my job" and it will have to be taken care of "for me"!

I do have a paying job that I am at right now...and this board is NOT my #1 concern at the moment!

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
ok i didnt have a problem at first but now you r crossin the line... just bc you are not a mod on here but think u should be doesnt give you a right to anything, so get off your high horse or go to another forum that will put up with your bs!

Ssssshhh you'll wake the baby!!!

Curly
12-08-2005, 10:10 AM

If anyone else had posted that
they would have been ROM'd right away
Lew must be living a charmed life

CHS_CG
12-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Ssssshhh you'll wake the baby!!!

damn u r just trying today arent you

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:11 AM
If anyone else had posted that
they would have been ROM'd right away
Lew must be living a charmed life

Shove it Curley Joe.....

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Ssssshhh you'll wake the baby!!! LewP your starting a fight you cant win.

CHS_CG
12-08-2005, 10:14 AM
LewP your starting a fight you cant win.

hes not tryin to win he is tryin to be a little jack wad and its working

Sweetwater Red
12-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Time for me to find another thread. ya'll
ever wonder if you would take things differently if you could see someone's
facial expressions or hear their tone of
voice when they say things on here?

sww-bull52
12-08-2005, 10:17 AM

That's what I'm saying. Where's everyones sense of humor this morning?

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 10:18 AM

You know...that is EXACTLY why we give posters "the benefit of the doubt" so many times on here.

You just don't know what context it was meant it and it's a judgement call for us.

Sometimes we are wrong, but we ARE human, so we are gonna screw up at times!

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:19 AM
LewP your starting a fight you cant win.

Yeah, and thanks for all your help....DA!

Curly
12-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Yeah, and thanks for all your help....DA!

so is he jokin here or is jmcgee a DA???

what a guy

jmcgee
Yeah, and thanks for all your help....DA! I know im not a District Attorny so I think you can keep the name calling to yourself.

LH Panther Mom
What conspiracy? This entire thread started out as a joke and turned into an accusation (by you, I might add) of "mods not taking care of business". :rolleyes:

espn1
This is one of the stupidest threads that I have ever read. Thanks for the escape. It was fun to read while drinking coffee.

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Congrats Downlow!!!!! :clap:

Curly
12-08-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
What conspiracy? This entire thread started out as a joke and turned into an accusation (by you, I might add) of "mods not taking care of business". :rolleyes:

What baffles me is that he has gotten away with it ....

anyone else get to question the mods??
and live to post another day?

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:25 AM
What baffles me is that he has gotten away with it ....

anyone else get to question the mods??
and live to post another day?

Curley...why don't ya be a man for once and simply ASK a mod...or are you too stupid to do that?

Butkus
12-08-2005, 10:26 AM
hey curly.

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
hey curly.

Aaaah Mr Butkus...the alleged Mustang fan..the guy that loves a dog pile...come on in..join the party.....LOL

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Curley...why don't ya be a man for once and simply ASK a mod...or are you too stupid to do that? and you wonder why you have to defend yourself all the time. You do the initial attack and then cry like a baby when someone attacks back. Come on grow up the least you could do is leave the name calling out.

Butkus
12-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Aaaah Mr Butkus...the alleged Mustang fan..the guy that loves a dog pile...come on in..join the party.....LOL
na yur doin jus fine without me.

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
na yur doin jus fine without me.

Whats the matter Butkus??? Not in the mood to stir stuff up today???? Cat got your toungue??? Nothing going on at work...come on Butkus....ya spineless SOB...come on man....talk good about the Mustangs and stab people in the back...come on....

Curly
12-08-2005, 10:32 AM
hoping to give you enough rope to hang yourself

but you too smart to do that

AGAIN

WitchyWoman
12-08-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

Yeah Loopy try another board like oh I don't THSF........ Oh yeah you can't go there either..... You were BANNED, I wonder why?????:D

LewP
hoping to give you enough rope to hang yourself

but you too smart to do that

AGAIN

Nah Curley....what you forget is I have the ace in the hole...go join your other buddy DICK butkus

jmcgee
Whats the matter Butkus??? Not in the mood to stir stuff up today???? Cat got your toungue??? Nothing going on at work...come on Butkus....ya spineless SOB...come on man....talk good about the Mustangs and stab people in the back...come on.... SOB's DA's and stupid people. You are one smart man.:clap: :clap: :clap:

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:34 AM
SOB's DA's and stupid people. You are one smart man.:clap: :clap: :clap:

What's the matter McGee...can't ya tell I'm joking...geeeze

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:36 AM
What's the matter McGee...can't ya tell I'm joking...geeeze No remember I'm a DA i'm not smart enough to tell.

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:37 AM
No remember I'm a DA i'm not smart enough to tell.

Oh hell magee...what's a little humor amoung friends right??? Geeeeze thinn skinned today ain't we???

Phantom Stang
12-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Mornin' Lew! :)

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Oh hell magee...what's a little humor amoung friends right??? Geeeeze thinn skinned today ain't we??? I guess its the cold weather.

lostaussie
12-08-2005, 10:39 AM
I was kinda hoping sweetwater won. but after all this crap i don't know if i can stand another week:D

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:40 AM
I guess its the cold weather.

Yeah...i guess it was yesterday too when you started this thread.

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh hell magee Alright Loopy.

Butkus
12-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I was kinda hoping sweetwater won. but afetr all this crap i don't know if i can stand another week:D
go Mustangs.

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Whats a little joke between friends LewP. Whats the matter Feeling a little thin skinned.:smoker:

WitchyWoman
12-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Yeah...i guess it was yesterday too when you started this thread.

:D :D :devil: SWISH - SWISH - SWISH :D :D :devil:

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAANNNNGGGSSS

Phantom Stang
Mornin' Lew!:)

LewP
Whats a little joke between friends LewP. Whats the matter Feeling a little thin skinned.:smoker:

What a shumuck....That was my saying to you...that was the point of the statement.....

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Would someone please talk some smack to me.I need some warming up this morning.lol Go Mustangs !!! Spread The Red !!!!

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Would someone please talk some smack to me.I need some warming up this morning.lol Go Mustangs !!! Spread The Red !!!!

LMAO!!

Sweetwater Red
Originally posted by lostaussie
I was kinda hoping sweetwater won. but after all this crap i don't know if i can stand another week:D

Don't you mean two more weeks?:)

jmcgee
Would someone please talk some smack to me.I need some warming up this morning.lol Go Mustangs !!! Spread The Red !!!! Talk to Lew he's full of it today in more ways than one.

LewP
12-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Talk to Lew he's full of it today in more ways than one.

Let's see....<looking around> I don't think I started a thread accusing you of being a traitor......I think you are the one full of it...Mcgee...IF that's your real name.

STANG RED
12-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey stupid, your screen name is tooooo long, and your feet stink.
Hows that?

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:53 AM
It was a Joke I forgot most people on here cant take a joke.:D Did you read this Lew

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Hey stupid, your screen name is tooooo long, and your feet stink.
Hows that? Thanks Red i needed that.Feeling better already.

LewP
Oh hell magee...what's a little humor amoung friends right??? Geeeeze thinn skinned today ain't we???

And did you read this?

jmcgee
Ok nevermind. I'm justt being a smart @$$. And this also.

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:55 AM
And did you read this? Ok then lololololol LMFFAO:D

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Ok then lololololol LMFFAO:D

WOW!! At this rate, you will have an avatar in the next couple of days!!:)

STANG RED
12-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks Red i needed that.Feeling better already.
Any time!
Just here to assist man kind in the daily struggles of life.

P.S. I could come smack you around a little bit, if you really need me to.

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 10:59 AM
WOW!! At this rate, you will have an avatar in the next couple of days!!:) I think Lew will beat me though.:D

Sweetwater Red
12-08-2005, 11:00 AM
WOW!! At this rate, you will have an avatar in the next couple of days!!:)

OK, I never actually went to another
thread. I just got up on the "fence".
How many posts to earn an avatar?

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 11:00 AM
OK, I never actually went to another
thread. I just got up on the "fence".
How many posts to earn an avatar?

Sweetwater Red
12-08-2005, 11:02 AM

Thank you. I guess it will be sometime in
07 for me. :(

Phantom Stang
12-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Mornin' Lew!:)

LewP
12-08-2005, 11:07 AM
OK...mission accomplished guys.....

I messaged Ranger Mom and said this is rediculous. I'm out.

Ya'll have ya'lls hiearchy here....
Nothing I can say or do is gonna change anything here.
Say what ya want.....applaud if ya like.
But know this.......

It's a strange dilemma when a person can not discuss football and support a high school team.

For folks interested in judging things without facts..let me provide some for you.

I was a mod for a couple of days on Texas HS Football.
A kid from Southlake was on one day just giving an old guy from Abilene hell and making fun of him and how backwards Abilene and the Eagle program was. I just reminded the young guy that what he was doing did not fit within the guiedlines of the board. He was smart and said he knwew the rules and he would "take care of it." Little did I know he was personal friends with the Commissioner and the Commish admitted he was frinds with him,,...so, I got banned from that site. I had asked for help from LHPanther mom on what her advice would be, but she was off the board and couldn't respond. So ok...I got banned..no big deal.

I see that the Commish comes on this board...and because there aren't alot of people going over there for whatever reason...i guess he is the one or part of the ones disguising himself to be a Mustang fan and starting all this crap. It's the only thing I can figure. I have asked for help many times on this board...but no one seems to know or care on how to handle this mess. It's gotten too crazy...all I want to do is support the Mustangs. You guys have fun....enjoy all your screen names..and we'll see ya.

Oh..by the way...special thanks to all who supported me in this crazy endeaver..Green Monster...Bull...S'water fan..and others who I can't mention. Thanks guys...I appreciate ya'll...

See ya
Go Mustangs!!!!!

Curly
12-08-2005, 11:10 AM

But know this.......

It's a strange dilemma when a person can not discuss football and support a high school team.

For folks interested in judging things without facts..let me provide some for you.

A kid from Southlake was on one day just giving an old guy from Abilene hell and making fun of him and how backwards Abilene and the Eagle program was. I just reminded the young guy that what he was doing did not fit within the guiedlines of the board. He was smart and said he knwew the rules and he would "take care of it." Little did I know he was personal friends with the Commissioner and the Commish admitted he was frinds with him,,...so, I got banned from that site. I had asked for help from LHPanther mom on what her advice would be, but she was off the board and couldn't respond. So ok...I got banned..no big deal.

I see that the Commish comes on this board...and because there aren't alot of people going over there for whatever reason...i guess he is the one or part of the ones disguising himself to be a Mustang fan and starting all this crap. It's the only thing I can figure. I have asked for help many times on this board...but no one seems to know or care on how to handle this mess. It's gotten too crazy...all I want to do is support the Mustangs. You guys have fun....enjoy all your screen names..and we'll see ya.

Oh..by the way...special thanks to all who supported me in this crazy endeaver..Green Monster...Bull...S'water fan..and others who I can't mention. Thanks guys...I appreciate ya'll...

See ya
Go Mustangs!!!!!

Good Bye

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 11:11 AM

But know this.......

See ya
Go Mustangs!!!!! Lew come on now don't give up that easy all this will die down.

WitchyWoman
12-08-2005, 11:15 AM

But know this.......

See ya
Go Mustangs!!!!!

:weeping: :crying: :weeping: :crying: :crazy:

HHEeeee heeeee haaawww hhaawww geeeezzzz get a life!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Phantom Stang
12-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Lew come on now don't give up that easy all this will die down.
You're giving him what he wants.;)

Phantom Stang
12-08-2005, 11:19 AM
I think that Lew's a good guy. He just wants attention, and can't take it when people disagree with him.

WitchyWoman
12-08-2005, 11:28 AM
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics4/instrumenten_Violin.gif Now on Violin "Cry me a RIVER" Just for LewP

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Don't go Lew !!!!!!:mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :( :( :( :( :(

Curly
12-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Don't worry
Lew will be back
he aint got no where else to go
I promise you he ait gonna leave

LH Panther Mom
12-08-2005, 11:46 AM

Just to set the record straight, since there seems to be a discrepancy. You asked me about DominickFrank. I never heard anything from you about the poster you refer to.

I know for a fact that he posts here under one screen name and it has always been that way.

From the posts I've read of yours, you are a very ardent supporter of the Mustangs on message boards. The thing I see that might garner some of the "flack" you get from some, is when someone does not completely agree with your opinion of the team or the district, it sometimes turns into a battle of bashing.

WitchyWoman
12-08-2005, 11:50 AM
AAAANNNDDDD he uses curse words toooo Mom :D

S-WtrMustangFan
12-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
AAAANNNDDDD he uses curse words toooo Mom :D Headed to the bathroom comming back with a bar of soap.:p :p :p

sinton66
12-08-2005, 12:15 PM
I can absolutely guarantee that Chris has ONE and only one id on this board. It's one thing to have something personal against someone, quite another to attempt to air one's vendetta on an opem forum on our board. Those things need to be restricted to pm's only. We all need to remember, there are ALWAYS two sides to every story.

mwynn05
12-08-2005, 12:23 PM
The real "LewP" has come out over the past couple of days