PDA

View Full Version : The greatest invention ever...

TheDOCTORdre
12-07-2005, 05:54 PM
IMO is the mouse yes the simple thing that most of us take for granted when we are sitting right at our computer on the downlow. You may be asking yourself what brought this up, well I have been using a computer for the past 3 days without a mouse and let me tell you I will never take a mouse for granted. I now know key codes that I never thought I would need to know...so remember when u have your hand on that little contraption that it is more useful than u think

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2005, 05:57 PM
So true! I have tried using a laptop without one and it is just awkward and frustrating.....

I guess some people get used to it, just don't think I would be one of them!

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 07:05 PM
I love my mouse...I just wish it still had a little SCROLLY THINGY!!!:weeping: :weeping:

GetRDoneStangs
12-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I love my mouse...I just wish it still had a little SCROLLY THINGY!!!:weeping: :weeping:

Why don't you have a little scrolly thingy!.:doh:

Guess I'm going to be nice to my poor mouse now.. instead of beating it up like I usually do.

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Why don't you have a little scrolly thingy!.:doh:

Guess I'm going to be nice to my poor mouse now.. instead of beating it up like I usually do.

Ashton broke it....so I had to dig out my old one.

I did notice that she has a nice new mouse with scrolly attached to her computer though!!:thinking:

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 08:42 PM

I did notice that she has a nice new mouse with scrolly attached to her computer though!!:thinking:
haha

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 08:43 PM

I did notice that she has a nice new mouse with scrolly attached to her computer though!!:thinking: i would take hers for breaking yours. Thats the way I would work that little problem out.:D

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
i would take hers for breaking yours. Thats the way I would work that little problem out.:D

I have thought about...just don't know if it's worth the fight.

You evidently haven't met lil Ranger Rebel!!:D

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
i would take hers for breaking yours. Thats the way I would work that little problem out.:D
i agree thats what i would do

howboutthat
12-07-2005, 10:26 PM
I hardly ever use my mouse. 75% of my input activity on my computer is done with my keyboard. I just find it easier to keep my hands in one place and not have to go back and forth between mouse and keyboard.

slpybear the bullfan
12-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Greatest Invention Ever? Ummmm... gotta go with TIVO on this one.

If you ain't got it... go get it. It is worth every penny, slpybear promises.

piratebg
12-07-2005, 10:39 PM
I would have to disagree with both of you. I still believe the best invention ever made is toilet paper. Now try going without that in your life and let me know how you feel.

big daddy russ
12-07-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I would have to disagree with both of you. I still believe the best invention ever made is toilet paper. Now try going without that in your life and let me know how you feel.
Gotta agree with Slpy on this one. I could make due with leaves. If I got desperate, I may even use a bidet.