PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Orders December 7th, 2005

TheDOCTORdre
12-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the Doctors office for your daily dose of the doctors orders...now lets see what I want to prescribe today how about a dose of...let me prescribe this a dose of Christmas cheer folks, and this is to everyone because I always believe that you cant have enough Christmas cheer in your life. Now I know all the Sweetwater fans have been all about "Spread the Red", but I think it would do us good to "spread the reason" and by the reason I mean the reason for the season...thats right Jesus. Its kind of like A Charlie Brown Christmas, when charlie brown asks "Can anyone tell me what Christmas is all about?" And then the great theologian of the Peanuts gang, Linus Van Pelt steps in and gives his great Christmas story speech from Luke Chapter 2:8
"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field , keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not; for, behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace good will toward men". ..And then he closes by saying "Thats what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown"

so thats the order for today just remember the reason and then apply it to your life and spread Christmas cheer to everyone you meet

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 05:01 PM
:clap: :) Just what the board needed today - a prescription. :)

Bandera YaYa
12-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Thanks doc.....but don't be surprised if you get shot down for it!!!! :p :rolleyes: :kiss:

TheDOCTORdre
12-07-2005, 05:06 PM
if I get shot down for using "A Charlie Brown Christmas" to make a point, then it will be on...no never mind I must remember the Christmas spirit

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2005, 05:06 PM
I like it....I like it alot!:D

Tweeder215
12-07-2005, 05:07 PM
A great post from the "Voice of Reason" for those of you who were fortunate enough to experience that, Dre, 'O4, and myself.

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
if I get shot down for using "A Charlie Brown Christmas" to make a point, then it will be on...no never mind I must remember the Christmas spirit Who doesn't love Charlie Brown?? :confused:

:cheerl: Christmas cheer!!! :cheerl:

DaHop72
12-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Good post, Doc.

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 05:11 PM
aww my favorite

CHARLIE BROWN AND OF COURSE SNOOPY!

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
aww my favorite

CHARLIE BROWN AND OF COURSE SNOOPY!

Mine is the Grinch who stole Christmas... with all the little whos down in whoville... :D

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 06:00 PM
Spread The Word !!!!! then Spread The Red !!!! Go Jesus !!!!! Go Mustangs !!!!!! I bet Jesus was a football player.

TheDOCTORdre
12-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Spread The Word !!!!! then Spread The Red !!!! Go Jesus !!!!! Go Mustangs !!!!!! I bet Jesus was a football player.
i dunno about that but if he was he would be the Perfect player... Jesus was ripped though I mean he was a carpenter...have any of y'all ever wondered if Jesus gets the old school football players of the faith and has awesome football games

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
i dunno about that but if he was he would be the Perfect player... Jesus was ripped though I mean he was a carpenter...have any of y'all ever wondered if Jesus gets the old school football players of the faith and has awesome football games People would be lined up at the pearly gates to get a ticket to that game.