PDA

View Full Version : HEY LewP

mustang04
12-07-2005, 04:17 PM
this isnt "another board" this is 3adownlow, it is unique, what if all boards were exactly the same like u think they should be...no fun, no joking, no PERSONALITY, then y have so many instead of just ONE???

u know, if u dont like this board so much, why dont u just go back to that other board instead of trying to IMPLY what YOU THINK the mods should be doing, they are the MODS of this board and do things as they see fit

gah...first u try to do this to sweetwater, now the downlow:D no escaping you

smustangs
12-07-2005, 04:21 PM
i missed something someone wanna fill me in what wsa he doing exaclty?

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
i missed something someone wanna fill me in what wsa he doing exaclty?

it was on another thread.. either public apology or the one that just got locked.. dont remember which one lol..

DaHop72
12-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
it was on another thread.. either public apology or the one that just got locked.. dont remember which one lol..
So, I don't even deserve a response today. Is that where I rate?:D :D

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
So, I don't even deserve a response today. Is that where I rate?:D :D

are you sure i sent it like 10 minutes ago:nerd:

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
it was on another thread.. either public apology or the one that just got locked.. dont remember which one lol.. see what you did!!! :foul: :evillaugh

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 04:36 PM
i guess im like the mods

DAMNED IF I DO DAMNED IF I DONT :evillaugh :evillaugh

LewP
12-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
this isnt "another board" this is 3adownlow, it is unique, what if all boards were exactly the same like u think they should be...no fun, no joking, no PERSONALITY, then y have so many instead of just ONE???

u know, if u dont like this board so much, why dont u just go back to that other board instead of trying to IMPLY what YOU THINK the mods should be doing, they are the MODS of this board and do things as they see fit

gah...first u try to do this to sweetwater, now the downlow:D no escaping you

OK, I let your first useless comment go as just a goofy impulse deal by a youngster...but in answer to this post, you don't know what I think...You don't know me and thank goodness you don't. Who died and made you sheriff?

And why don't you go somewhere so you can IMPLY what YOU think? You can escape....just turn the computer off...oh...you can't do that cause then you couldn't IMPLY anything.

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 04:37 PM
i guess im like the mods

DAMNED IF I DO DAMNED IF I DONT :evillaugh :evillaugh

:thinking: :thinking: ... :kiss:

DaHop72
12-07-2005, 04:37 PM
are you sure i sent it like 10 minutes ago:nerd:
Sorry, it didn't flag me. Thanks for the reply;)

mustang04
12-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by LewP
OK, I let your first useless comment go as just a goofy impulse deal by a youngster...but in answer to this post, you don't know what I think...You don't know me and thank goodness you don't. Who died and made you sheriff?

And why don't you go somewhere so you can IMPLY what YOU think? You can escape....just turn the computer off...oh...you can't do that cause then you couldn't IMPLY anything.

haha...think u know everything cuz uve been around on ths earth longer than me huh...in what way was i trying to be sheriff

and i do go somewhere where imply what i think, and it here, just like how u have the right to, except whenever u start questioning the moderators actions and what SHOULD THEY DO.....remember, uve only been on here for less than a month, ive been on here for 3 years, i might be young, but im still more familiar w/ this board than u

LewP
12-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Well, the other thread closed....but I just want to say I AM in the business of conducting TABC Certification classes for sellers and servers of alcoholic beverages.
Now I guess you are going to say we don't need tha TABC..and that's not my call. I frankly think people who drink and drive are risking alot of innocent people on the roads...but that's just me.

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 04:45 PM
This is going no where fast. :rolleyes: Such a shame too, it was pretty funny for awhile, now it's just sad. :(

LewP
12-07-2005, 04:45 PM
haha...think u know everything cuz uve been around on ths earth longer than me huh...in what way was i trying to be sheriff

and i do go somewhere where imply what i think, and it here, just like how u have the right to, except whenever u start questioning the moderators actions and what SHOULD THEY DO.....remember, uve only been on here for less than a month, ive been on here for 3 years, i might be young, but im still more familiar w/ this board than u

You go finish your basket weaving class....and come back to the board after class ok?

mustang68
12-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Well, the other thread closed....but I just want to say I AM in the business of conducting TABC Certification classes for sellers and servers of alcoholic beverages.
Now I guess you are going to say we don't need tha TABC..and that's not my call. I frankly think people who drink and drive are risking alot of innocent people on the roads...but that's just me.

You are mixing your arguments. There is no question about d and d it is in no one interest.
Having conducted subsequent abuser course in DWI, I know the drill.
Point is
don't lecture about FAS when you are in the business promoting alcohol.

mustang04
12-07-2005, 04:47 PM

and see thats where i AM offended..when older ppl like u think that younger ppl have no respect for others or any knowledge whatsoever....in no way do i approve drinking and driving and i think it should be punished VERY harshly, and im glad we have the TABC...where in the world did u get the idea that i approve of drinking and driving?

mustang68
12-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Hey "04. You've opened several cans of worms today:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LewP
12-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
You are mixing your arguments. There is no question about d and d it is in no one interest.
Having conducted subsequent abuser course in DWI, I know the drill.
Point is
don't lecture about FAS when you are in the business promoting alcohol.

LOLOL Promoting alcohol....ok..let's start from the beggining here.. Let me give you a website https://www.tabc.state.tx.us

mustang04
12-07-2005, 04:49 PM
You go finish your basket weaving class....and come back to the board after class ok?

sry..took that 2 semesters ago...but yeah im already out of my organic chem and anatomy classes for the day, so u get to have fun talkin w/ me on here:D :rolleyes:

mustang68
12-07-2005, 04:50 PM
LOLOL Promoting alcohol....ok..let's start from the beggining here.. Let me give you a website www.tabc.st.tx.us

If people were not in your business who would serve the product? You are part of the promotion.

Ranger Rebel
12-07-2005, 04:50 PM

I thought you were going to school to be a Doctor.....not a basket weaver!:confused:

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 04:51 PM
sry..took that 2 semesters ago...but yeah im already out of my organic chem and anatomy classes for the day, so u get to have fun talkin w/ me on here:D :rolleyes:

Didn't you have a test today?

pirate4state
Originally posted by Ranger Rebel
I thought you were going to school to be a Doctor.....not a basket weaver!:confused: LMAO!!! :clap:

LH Panther Mom
IMO, some of this might need to be taken up in pm's. :)

mustang04
12-07-2005, 04:52 PM
I thought you were going to school to be a Doctor.....not a basket weaver!:confused:

things called electives..youll learn about it once ya get in college:)

and i never took basket weaving as an elective....:)

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2005, 04:52 PM

Not just any ole basket weaving, but the underwater kind. ;)

mustang68
12-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
IMO, some of this might need to be taken up in pm's. :)

Agreed. Mea Culpa. I'm Out.

LewP
12-07-2005, 04:53 PM
If people were not in your business who would serve the product? You are part of the promotion.

Once again....you are not getting it.

Ranger Rebel
12-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not just any ole basket weaving, but the underwater kind. ;)

Oh, thanks for clarifying that. That makes a HUGE difference!:D

Tweeder215
12-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Agreed. Mea Culpa. I'm Out.

Mea Culpa?!?! I'm impressed. "My fault" in Latin. Boy thats pretty good for someone who just got called uneducated...haha

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Hey, the underwater method is hard.
Especially if you're in deep water and
there is a strong current. I barely passed
with a 2.0.

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 05:00 PM
I answer the phone a few 100 times and answer a few PMs and now we are talkin about basket weaving.. man what else is this afternoon gunna hold lol

Whsdogs
12-08-2005, 12:23 AM
LOLOL Promoting alcohol....ok..let's start from the beggining here.. Let me give you a website https://www.tabc.state.tx.us

i dont think u know him very well lewp...when did he say somethin about drinkin and driving im confused...:confused:

i think i know reg a little better than most on this board with one or 2 exceptions and ur arguement here pewp is going no where...have a good day though!!!:D

LewP
12-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
i dont think u know him very well lewp...when did he say somethin about drinkin and driving im confused...:confused:

i think i know reg a little better than most on this board with one or 2 exceptions and ur arguement here pewp is going no where...have a good day though!!!:D

Dang....this topic just almost made it off the board...thanks for bringing it back up....:D

Whsdogs
12-08-2005, 01:02 AM
Dang....this topic just almost made it off the board...thanks for bringing it back up....:D

your welcome!!..thats what friends do right??? lol you almost escaped with this one but i had to bring it back..sorry been at class and work all day so i had to catch up:D

LewP
12-08-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
your welcome!!..thats what friends do right??? lol you almost escaped with this one but i had to bring it back..sorry been at class and work all day so i had to catch up:D

I noticed you weren't around...i figured you was shopping for a Christmas gift for Ol Lew..LOL

Whsdogs
12-08-2005, 03:21 AM
I noticed you weren't around...i figured you was shopping for a Christmas gift for Ol Lew..LOL

ha you know it...gotta love victorias secret;) :devil:

jmcgee
12-08-2005, 04:28 AM
What happened on this thread?