PDA

View Full Version : Sold Out!

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Bobcat Stadium sold out for I-AA semifinal game

Texas State will play in front of a sellout crowd for the second straight week Friday when the 'Cats play host to Northern Iowa.

Dec. 6, 2005

SAN MARCOS - Texas State University announced at 1 p.m. Tuesday that Friday night's NCAA Division I-AA semifinal game between the No. 4 Bobcats and No. 7 Northern Iowa is a sellout.

The game will be broadcast live by ESPN2. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.

Friday's game will mark the second straight sellout of the stadium. Last week Texas State defeated Cal Poly 14-7 in the quarterfinals of the playoffs in front of an announced crowd of 15,411.

The winner of Friday's game will advance to the NCAA Division I-AA national championship game to be played Dec. 16 in Chattanooga, Tenn. The other I-AA semifinal has Southern Conference rivals Appalachian State and Furman squaring off in Boone, N.C. on Saturday.

Sure wish I was gonna be here instead of a company Christmas party!:rolleyes:

Go Bobcats!

DaHop72
12-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Bobcat Stadium sold out for I-AA semifinal game

Texas State will play in front of a sellout crowd for the second straight week Friday when the 'Cats play host to Northern Iowa.

Dec. 6, 2005

SAN MARCOS - Texas State University announced at 1 p.m. Tuesday that Friday night's NCAA Division I-AA semifinal game between the No. 4 Bobcats and No. 7 Northern Iowa is a sellout.

The game will be broadcast live by ESPN2. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.

Friday's game will mark the second straight sellout of the stadium. Last week Texas State defeated Cal Poly 14-7 in the quarterfinals of the playoffs in front of an announced crowd of 15,411.

The winner of Friday's game will advance to the NCAA Division I-AA national championship game to be played Dec. 16 in Chattanooga, Tenn. The other I-AA semifinal has Southern Conference rivals Appalachian State and Furman squaring off in Boone, N.C. on Saturday.

Sure wish I was gonna be here instead of a company Christmas party!:rolleyes:

Go Bobcats!
I watched them play last week. I really enjoyed the game.

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I watched them play last week. I really enjoyed the game.

I went a couple of weeks ago to the Sam Houston State game that went into overtime....talk about exciting plus a happy ending!;)

Don't laugh, but I also enjoyed watching the band and strutters....what a talented group of kids!:)

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-07-2005, 05:03 PM
They sure turned that program around! San Marcos is a great place to be. Texas State is a good university. Who knows I may end up there one day.

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
They sure turned that program around! San Marcos is a great place to be. Texas State is a good university. Who knows I may end up there one day.

Good....then if everything goes well...maybe you will be teaching my son! Right now we are still sweating the SAT scores.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Good....then if everything goes well...maybe you will be teaching my son! Right now we are still sweating the SAT scores.:rolleyes: :eek: SAT :eek: :weeping: I'm sure he'll do just fine!! :clap:

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: SAT :eek: :weeping: I'm sure he'll do just fine!! :clap:

I don't know....wish I was as confident as you...;)

We can get results online Dec. 19 and the deadline for scheduling to take it again is Dec. 22nd....:thinking:

I am going to get info on the ACT as well. These are confusing times.....:D

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Those tests are terrible.

Rbuck
12-07-2005, 08:13 PM
A Northern Iowa coach is a buddy of mine, I'm going with the team