PDA

View Full Version : 3ADownlow sure is retarded today

Keith7
12-07-2005, 01:54 PM
maybe the bad weather has slowed it down, but it sure does seem slow.. does anyone else think so?

Phil C
12-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
maybe the bad weather has slowed it down, but it sure does seem slow.. does anyone else think so?

The main thing is to keep our composure.

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
The main thing is to keep our composure.

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav LOL

Bandera YaYa
12-07-2005, 01:58 PM
You know Keith, you are a real jerk.

Keith7
12-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
You know Keith, you are a real jerk.

oh no.. maybe we should all just speak in spanish.. because using regular vocab seems to be a sin

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 02:08 PM
oh no.. maybe we should all just speak in spanish.. because using regular vocab seems to be a sin
Keep on keepin on Keith7! I think all this politically correct b/s, is just that. B/S!!!
Some people are just always looking for something to get offended about. Might as well just give them what they want. If they werent pissin and moanin about this, it would be something else.

AggieJohn
12-07-2005, 02:10 PM
your going ot get that homer who says you shouldn't use the word "retarded", but yeah i concur

zeus63
12-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Keith7:

Say this sentence outloud really fast, and make sure that everyone around can hear you!!!

--- I am we tall did.

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
Keith7:

Say this sentence outloud really fast, and make sure that everyone around can hear you!!!

--- I am we tall did.

and the rest of us need to grow up :rolleyes: oh brother:rolleyes:

SintonFan
12-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Keep on keepin on Keith7! I think all this politically correct b/s, is just that. B/S!!!
Some people are just always looking for something to get offended about. Might as well just give them what they want. If they werent pissin and moanin about this, it would be something else.
:clap:
Death to PC BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

handNthedirt
12-07-2005, 02:17 PM
typical libs....when they don't feel all warm and fuzzy, they start complaining about anything and everything.

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
typical libs....when they don't feel all warm and fuzzy, they start complaining about anything and everything. :weeping: please stop...my feelings are hurt :crying:

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

this is too funny!!!

Bandera YaYa
12-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Some people are just always looking for something to get offended about. Might as well just give them what they want. If they werent pissin and moanin about this, it would be something else. Since when did this board get so many disrespectful posters?? Life is hard...harder for some.......geezzzzzzzz.....sorry I actually cared about someone's feelings....... :(

turbostud
12-07-2005, 02:24 PM

I agree. Lighten up people.

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Since when did this board get so many disrespectful posters?? Life is hard...harder for some.......geezzzzzzzz.....sorry I actually cared about someone's feelings....... :(
Do you need a little cheese with that whine?
Get over yourself already!

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 02:27 PM
You guy's crack me up.I luv this shhh I mean poop.

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Get over yourself already! Yall are being really disrespectful and rude.

Keith7
12-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Since when did this board get so many disrespectful posters?? Life is hard...harder for some.......geezzzzzzzz.....sorry I actually cared about someone's feelings....... :(

its nothing against you at all YaYa, I think we all realize that you had nothing but good intentions by being offended... The thing is that I have been using that word since I have joined the downlow, and have never recieved one PM from a mentaly ill person or a person who is a close to a mentally ill person who has been offended.. I realize that there may not be many on here, or maybe they are afraid to say something to me, but if THEY arn't offended, then why should you be??

Keith7
12-07-2005, 02:29 PM
its nothing against you at all YaYa, I think we all realize that you had nothing but good intentions by being offended... The thing is that I have been using that word since I have joined the downlow, and have never recieved one PM from a mentaly ill person or a person who is a close to a mentally ill person who has been offended.. I realize that there may not be many on here, or maybe they are afraid to say something to me, but if THEY arn't offended, then why should you be??

And really if anything, I think making a big deal out of it is more offensive than me using it innocently in a sentense..

Bandera YaYa
12-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Get over yourself already! LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.......let me guess.....you're about 17? 18?

SintonFan
12-07-2005, 02:31 PM
The word retared IS still just a name, a word, something said... it's not a knife, a bullet, gun or slingshot. It can't hurt anyone unless they let it hurt them. A perceived hurt is not based in reality. It happens(the hurt) when we allow ourselves to be ruled by emotions versus intelligent thought. Just my .02...

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 02:31 PM

Hey! that reminds me. Has anybody
checked on the whales or o-zone layer
lately?

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 02:32 PM

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 02:35 PM
I for one know there is a poster with a mental handicap cousin and this poster has said before in the open forum that they also think that word is offensive.. but hey I give up.. I know yalls veiw on it you know mine enough said.. lets just get on with the day.

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 02:36 PM
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.......let me guess.....you're about 17? 18?

Haha....he is in a couple of the m&g pics!

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 02:36 PM
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.......let me guess.....you're about 17? 18?
Try 45 whine bag.
Old enough to remember when there werent soooooooooo many delicate little liberals out there, whining about any and everything that didnt cater to their every little whim.

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Try 45 whine bag.
Old enough to remember when there werent soooooooooo many delicate little liberals out there, whining about any and everything that didnt cater to their every little whim. WOW someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Try 45 whine bag.
Old enough to remember when there werent soooooooooo many delicate little liberals out there, whining about any and everything that didnt cater to their every little whim.

just to annoy you a little bit more you should try clickin on the downlow rules at the bottom of the page and read through them.. I have one for ya already though

3). Do not engage in personal attacks.
Avoid name calling. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you. Avoid using people's real names in your posts. At 3A Downlow, we tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. We are not here to air personal vendettas.

:inlove:

Bandera YaYa
12-07-2005, 02:40 PM
OK...OK ......UNCLE UNCLE!!!! I JUST DON'T GIVE A RAT'S BUTT ABOUT THIS PLACE ANYMORE!!!...GO AHEAD...HAVE YOUR FUN AND CARRY ON !!!.........MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NITE!

Black_Magic
12-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
You guy's crack me up There you go Mentioning Drug use again!!:clap:

WitchyWoman
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM

I CONCUR!!!!!! 100% !!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bandera YaYa
Try 45 whine bag.
Old enough to remember when there werent soooooooooo many delicate little liberals out there, whining about any and everything that didnt cater to their every little whim. Well....maybe one more.......you're over 40??? WOW....that sure surprises me.....and I am certainly NOT a liberal....but then a smart guy like you should already know that!
:evillaugh

jmcgee
Originally posted by Black_Magic
There you go Mentioning Drug use again!!:clap:
What a Smart @$$. J/K:D

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
There you go Mentioning Drug use again!!:clap:
Watch it blackie! You used the "D" word.

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Well....maybe one more.......you're over 40??? WOW....that sure surprises me.....and I am certainly NOT a liberal....but then a smart guy like you should already know that!
:evillaugh
Problem is, you dont even know it. What a shame to be so clueless.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 02:47 PM
I think the words"Snyder Tigers" is offensive.You don't see me getting all huffy puffy about it.

WitchyWoman
12-07-2005, 02:48 PM

According to the American Heritage Dictionary, Keith7 used this word correctly.

RETARD: TO CAUSE TO MOVE OR DEVELOP SLOWLY; DELAY OR IMPEDE.

RETARDED: SLOW OR ARRESTED IN MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, OR PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT.

My advice is don't read it, if your offended by the title of the thread. It's not as though you didn't know what was coming when you read the subject line... If ya wanna play with the big dogs.......... if not stay on the porch!

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
OK...OK ......UNCLE UNCLE!!!! I JUST DON'T GIVE A RAT'S BUTT ABOUT THIS PLACE ANYMORE!!!...GO AHEAD...HAVE YOUR FUN AND CARRY ON !!!.........MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NITE! Go back to hippie land :cool: :cool: :cool: Just kidden ya

Phantom Stang
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Just in case you "me toos" didn't know, I made the comment about being offended by the word "retarded" in response to his post where he was cryln' about mustang04 getting preferential treatment, because he wasn't banned for his humorous(and harmless) response to; "what have you been smokin'?"
At no time did I say that Keith should be banned for it, nor did I ask for a written rule against it.

WitchyWoman
12-07-2005, 02:55 PM
:confused:

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
I CONCUR!!!!!! 100% !!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks Witchy! I havent tried your tortilla soup recipe yet, but I sure am anxious to. I had a bowl at Enriques just a little bit ago. It sure was good, on a cold day like today.

WitchyWoman
12-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Well get that pot out Stang, your gonna love it!

Bandera YaYa
12-07-2005, 03:02 PM
According to the American Heritage Dictionary, Keith7 used this word correctly.

RETARD: TO CAUSE TO MOVE OR DEVELOP SLOWLY; DELAY OR IMPEDE.

RETARDED: SLOW OR ARRESTED IN MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, OR PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT.

My advice is don't read it, if your offended by the title of the thread. It's not as though you didn't know what was coming when you read the subject line... If ya wanna play with the big dogs.......... if not stay on the porch! Problem is I didn't ask for your advice....don't really need your approval either!

Phantom Stang
12-07-2005, 03:10 PM
:confused:
Refer to the first two pages of the "Public apology" thread.
Dang!! I changed the whole direction, didn't I?
:D

WitchyWoman
12-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Problem is I didn't ask for your advice....don't really need your approval either!

Now seeeeeeee that's the difference between you and I!
I don't see a PROBLEM....................

The best thing about this board is doling out UNSOLICITED

ADVICE... it's my parogative to read, respond, advise, ignore,

approve, disapprove, advocate, instigate, insinuate, or..........

Just plain ole stir the pot.... Swish-swish-swish if that's what I

choose to do!

I thought you were leaving............:wave: :wave: :wave:

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 03:20 PM
well the who's to say that she doesnt have to right to read something and be offended?

DaHop72
12-07-2005, 03:21 PM

choose to do!

And I have to say you do it well.:D :D

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 03:21 PM

choose to do!

I thought you were leaving............:wave: :wave: :wave: :clap: :clap: Bye Bye Hippie don't you have a war to protest.

Bandera YaYa
12-07-2005, 03:24 PM

choose to do!

I thought you were leaving............:wave: :wave: :wave: Oh yeah...I forgot.......leaving it in good hands I can seeeeeeeeeeeee.......... :kiss: :kiss:

WitchyWoman
12-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
well the who's to say that she doesnt have to right to read something and be offended?

There in lies the beauty of it.... No One, and No One did. By her responses I'd say she's read and been offended by all of it... Like I said it's just some friendly advise. If you see something you don't like why read it, unless you like being offended you know kinda like Martyrism.... some people are just into that sort of thing.

handNthedirt
12-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Well get that pot out Stang, your gonna love it!

careful with the usage of "pot", witchy, you might offend someone in here.

WitchyWoman
12-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
careful with the usage of "pot", witchy, you might offend someone in here.

UH OH your right "Cooking" Pot Stang.... there that's better right Dirt?:D

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Problem is I didn't ask for your advice....don't really need your approval either!

This is two posts now, since the Uncle, Uncle. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, a fickled liberal huh? Worst kind of all!

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 03:35 PM
There in lies the beauty of it.... No One, and No One did. By her responses I'd say she's read and been offended by all of it... Like I said it's just some friendly advise. If you see something you don't like why read it, unless you like being offended you know kinda like Martyrism.... some people are just into that sort of thing.

I admit.. there are certain things I do not get offended by. Mustang04's thread did not offend me but when people start throwin around the R word like its a 100 dollar bill I do, but I have a very strong reason for that. Just as people get offended by stuff and make it bigger than what it is.. some other people on here have a s/a come back they just HAVE to say to get crap started.. they complain about this rule or have a s/a comment to that rule.. its the same thing yet I dont see any of yall jumpin all over the chance to complain about that.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 03:35 PM
I just farted !!! Now who's offended besides my dog ? Come here boy.

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I just farted !!! Now who's offended besides my dog ? Come here boy. :eek: :evillaugh

Bandera YaYa
This is two posts now, since the Uncle, Uncle. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, a fickled liberal huh? Worst kind of all! You're correct.......except the part about being a liberal....you don't have a clue.......now fickle I am! But I'll stop....too much red neckedness for me here......I can't compete.

CHS_CG
I just farted !!! Now who's offended besides my dog ? Come here boy.

not offended at all.. i might pass out... dang what did you eat for lunch! :eek:

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 03:38 PM
100 dollar bill where??? :D

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 03:43 PM
no joke!!!!!

LewP
12-07-2005, 03:46 PM
no joke!!!!!

Telana...let me ask your opinion on this whole deal. Do you feel a moderator should have stepped in at some point to remind everyone what the guidelines are? Should they have stepped in to maintain some sort of order? What are your thoughts?

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Telana...let me ask your opinion on this whole deal. Do you feel a moderator should have stepped in at some point to remind everyone what the guidelines are? Should they have stepped in to maintain some sort of order? What are your thoughts?

HaHa!!

Good one!!:thumbsup:

LewP
12-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
HaHa!!

Good one!!:thumbsup:

Yeah, that's my point...it's a joke!

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 03:49 PM

its Talena
and as for that that is not my call. I dont give my .02 on things that deal with Mods. but I do call stuff like I see it!

mustang04
12-07-2005, 03:49 PM

what are u up to???? u should be rom'd just for being so conniving...:D

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 03:50 PM
lol who cares.. this has turned into one big joke board lol.. im sure lots of people think I should be ROM for something or another but ahh I give up who gives a crap any more lol

LewP
12-07-2005, 03:51 PM
its Talena
and as for that that is not my call. I dont give my .02 on things that deal with Mods. but I do call stuff like I see it!

But didn't you think the by-laws were violated? Why else would you have posted that to remind everyone?

So what exactly was your call?

DaHop72
12-07-2005, 03:51 PM
its Talena
I'm telling you again, she's not very big but she is wirey.:D :D

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 03:52 PM
what is really going on here? :cool:

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 03:55 PM
But didn't you think the by-laws were violated? Why else would you have posted that to remind everyone?

So what exactly was your call?

what exactly are you askin about that i posted if its the "no joke" comment I was sayin that to p4s about her comment of "100 dollars where!?!?!?" comment.. and what i see is that there are a bunch of bs goin on not only the people that think the rest of us are overreacting about the R word but some other people who are being s/a's just to get stuff started... people have different views and nobody accepts that its either my way or no way and THAT is stupid.. not everything can be everybodys own way. ANYTHING else you feel you need to ask me

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 03:57 PM
ANYTHING else you feel you need to ask me Yes. Where's the money? :evillaugh :p

LewP
12-07-2005, 03:58 PM
what exactly are you askin about that i posted if its the "no joke" comment I was sayin that to p4s about her comment of "100 dollars where!?!?!?" comment.. and what i see is that there are a bunch of bs goin on not only the people that think the rest of us are overreacting about the R word but some other people who are being s/a's just to get stuff started... people have different views and nobody accepts that its either my way or no way and THAT is stupid.. not everything can be everybodys own way. ANYTHING else you feel you need to ask me

Well...I'm thinking....but are you mad about something?

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes. Where's the money? :evillaugh :p

in my checking account.. oh and i found the perfect xmas gift for you too.. might have to go get it... heres a hint

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO
la la laaa!

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Well...I'm thinking.... "now you're thinking" - Remember the Titans :D

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 04:02 PM
in my checking account.. oh and i found the perfect xmas gift for you too.. might have to go get it... heres a hint

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO
la la laaa!

:D HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, la, la, laaaaaaaaa :clap:

by the way - i'm on to you...you are just trying to boost your post count! :nerd: :p

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Well...I'm thinking....but are you mad about something?

nope not at all.. I am in a pretty good mood today. Just hate the fact that people either dont respect others opinions or they dont look at everything from all angles but hey thats life isnt lol

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 04:04 PM
:D HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, la, la, laaaaaaaaa :clap:

by the way - i'm on to you...you are just trying to boost your post count! :nerd: :p

what ever do u mean.. i would do no such thing.. just attemptin to get my point across.. :inlove: :kiss:

mustang04
12-07-2005, 04:06 PM
nope not at all.. I am in a pretty good mood today. Just hate the fact that people either dont respect others opinions or they dont look at everything from all angles but hey thats life isnt lol

in other words...Keith is a jerk

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
in other words...Keith is a jerk

hey I didnt say a thing!;)

football4life
12-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Interesting thread.....:thinking: I must say I have some sympathy for Bandera, kind of seems as though she got jumped all over by a few thugs for saying that she was offended. Apparently that must automatically make you a liberal.:rolleyes:

LewP
12-07-2005, 04:12 PM

I agree. Just FYI, to show you how different boards operate, I was on the SmoakHouse board yesterday...and if you don't even stay on the subject...the Mod comes in and tells ya to stay on the subject!

On this board, things are a little easier...but sometimes I think the Mods could do a little bit more policing..to make sure folks don't carry things too far or be offensive...but that's just my humble opinion. To be candid, and I know this is a can of worms....I'm not sure what somebody has to do to get any comment or comments challenged by a mod...it's pretty much a free for all. Of course I say that..and of course the retaliation will begin...but it is just my opinion.

Why have guidelines if they don't mean anything?
Why have Mods for that matter? It's just a thought...I hope no one thinks I'm trying to be rude cause I'm not. I think the bottom line is like the great Witchy Woman says...if ya don't want to run with the Big Dogs...just sit on the porch.....I guess that's ok to some people. But my question is...why didn't they say that in the guidelines?

You take care..and hang on to your what you believe in.

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 04:16 PM
ok this is where i am gunna stick up for the mods bc with some people on here they are damned if they do damned if they dont.. it was just a month or so b4 you started postin on here we had a thread about hijacking threads.. had the mods ask everybody to try to stay on subject not lash out stuff like that.. you see how well that worked.... They make a rule to try to make things fair.. they get jumped on and burried in s/a comments.. they ROM somebody or warn some body its the same thing.. so as i said they are damned if they do damned if they dont. I am almost positive if one of them stepped in we would have another thread or that mod would have a PM askin what is goin on.. they didnt see what was wrong with this blah blah blah..

and as for those of you who think this is a suck up post.. PM me and Ill tell you where to stick ur respected opinion:inlove:

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2005, 04:21 PM
It's all about personalities guys and gals. That's the thing that makes this board what it is...the fact that there are so many.

Granted, we don't like or understand everyone on here 100% of the time, but for the most part, that is the reason we are here reading or posting, for the interaction and sharing of thoughts and ideas (and yes, jokes). Some people will make you laugh, some will educate you and some will just tick you off, but such is the nature of the beast.

Ya Ya, you are a longtime member and don't need to go anywhere. Your opinion is just that...your opinion...we haven't always agreed on everything, but you still make me laugh (as do you Witchy). I look forward to both of your posts.

I guess all I am saying here is, we should just let it go and get back to having some fun and quit ganging up on those that disagree with you. Now who knows the words to Cumbayah?;) :D

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 04:24 PM
I agree. Just FYI, to show you how different boards operate, I was on the SmoakHouse board yesterday...and if you don't even stay on the subject...the Mod comes in and tells ya to stay on the subject!

On this board, things are a little easier...but sometimes I think the Mods could do a little bit more policing..to make sure folks don't carry things too far or be offensive...but that's just my humble opinion. To be candid, and I know this is a can of worms....I'm not sure what somebody has to do to get any comment or comments challenged by a mod...it's pretty much a free for all. Of course I say that..and of course the retaliation will begin...but it is just my opinion.

Why have guidelines if they don't mean anything?
Why have Mods for that matter? It's just a thought...I hope no one thinks I'm trying to be rude cause I'm not. I think the bottom line is like the great Witchy Woman says...if ya don't want to run with the Big Dogs...just sit on the porch.....I guess that's ok to some people. But my question is...why didn't they say that in the guidelines?

You take care..and hang on to your what you believe in.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/southpark.jpg

pirate4state
12-07-2005, 04:25 PM

and as for those of you who think this is a suck up post.. PM me and Ill tell you where to stick ur respected opinion:inlove: tsk, tsk....i'm feeling threatened!!! :D

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 04:28 PM
tsk, tsk....i'm feeling threatened!!! :D

lol i respect that! lol:p

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Heaven forbid that I should actually try to get some work done. :rolleyes:

LewP, the last post is a little on shaky ground. :)

Now, here's my $.02. It takes a lot to offend me personally and would depend entirely upon the context in which a statement was used. But, I am completely aware that others are offended by different things. That is one of the things the mods deal with...the offense of others and reported posts. Yes, we will step in when things get out of hand. They were there a couple of pages ago, but I just now caught up.

Keith, the board was "slow" earlier....you helped that along.

If the mods stepped in and dealt with every single thread that had arguing or someone's toes got stepped on, there might be 10 open threads, and 5 of them are stickies.

Now, everyone take a deep breath. :)

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2005, 04:33 PM
ok this is where i am gunna stick up for the mods bc with some people on here they are damned if they do damned if they dont.. They make a rule to try to make things fair.. they get jumped on and burried in s/a comments.. they ROM somebody or warn some body its the same thing.. so as i said they are damned if they do damned if they dont. I am almost positive if one of them stepped in we would have another thread or that mod would have a PM askin what is goin on.. they didnt see what was wrong with this blah blah blah..

:kiss: :kiss: Thank you!

(And for the record, I don't think Keith's a jerk at all. He just has the ability to tick off some more than others.)

Rabbit'93
12-07-2005, 05:31 PM
It's OK to be offended by reading something someone else wrote. I do not feel that is that person's place to tell them to stop doing whatever it was that offensive. Too many PC police 'round these days. General rule of thumb I like to apply : if I find or see something that offends me Turn and walk away, don't look, or don't listen.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
It's OK to be offended by reading something someone else wrote. I do not feel that is that person's place to tell them to stop doing whatever it was that offensive. Too many PC police 'round these days. General rule of thumb I like to apply : if I find or see something that offends me Turn and walk away, don't look, or don't listen. I agree

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 06:00 PM

The way I look at it, you have your opinion and I have mine...and they differ!

I can look at it from every angle that there is, but it still doesn't change the way I feel personally!

zooleander
12-07-2005, 06:37 PM
this has turned into one big joke board lol more like a joke of a board

zooleander
12-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
if I find or see something that offends me Turn and walk away, don't look, or don't listen.
or change the channel

and i agree 100% with you Rabbit

UTSAstudent
12-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
Keith7:

--- I am we tall did.

I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED

injuredinmelee
12-07-2005, 07:15 PM

oh i have been trying to send you pms but your box is full.

injuredinmelee
12-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
The word retared IS still just a name, a word, something said... it's not a knife, a bullet, gun or slingshot. It can't hurt anyone unless they let it hurt them. A perceived hurt is not based in reality. It happens(the hurt) when we allow ourselves to be ruled by emotions versus intelligent thought. Just my .02...
can we use tha it is just a word.