PDA

View Full Version : Is This Wrong?

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 11:40 AM
When you have 2 teams playin and one is from your district and the other is a team you have pulled for all season is it wrong to not root for the team in your district?

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 11:44 AM
if you think about it its not wrong to not root for the team in your district bc i consider teams in my district as rivals....i have respect for every team in our district but it is hard to root for a rival....IMO

lepfan
12-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Your a big girl...you can root for who you want to!

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2005, 11:46 AM
If rooting for or against a particular team causes you to be physically violent with someone, then you probably should find a new team to support. ;)

injuredinmelee
12-07-2005, 11:47 AM
physically violent?? is this an inside knowledge question???

DaHop72
12-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Your a big girl...you can root for who you want to!
She's not very big, but she's wirey.:D :D

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
physically violent?? is this an inside knowledge question???

I honestly dont have a clue what shes talkin about.. I have never gotten physically violent with anybody.... ok well this one time i kicked this chicks butt BUT SHE HAD IT COMING!

Neway.. please PM me and fill me in LHPM lol

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I honestly dont have a clue what shes talkin about.. I have never gotten physically violent with anybody.... ok well this one time i kicked this chicks butt BUT SHE HAD IT COMING!

Neway.. please PM me and fill me in LHPM lol

Maybe you should ask marlin fan what I'm talking about. :D

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 11:57 AM
OOOOOHH! Well he had that coming too. Its not my fault he cant hold his own against a chick. lol

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2005, 12:00 PM
OOOOOHH! Well he had that coming too. Its not my fault he cant hold his own against a chick. lol
He had it coming for cheering when both teams playing (as a semi-impartial fan) did well? :confused:

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 12:01 PM
lol he never tells you the whole story does he:mad: lol

marlin fan
12-07-2005, 12:13 PM
lol he never tells you the whole story does he:mad: lol ***!!!?!!?!?!? i told the whole story... u were hitin me when i cheered for LH!!!! and tried to take my flag away from me!!! what more is there to the story???

marlin fan
12-07-2005, 12:19 PM
OOOOOHH! Well he had that coming too. Its not my fault he cant hold his own against a chick. lol i was told to never hit on chicks no matter how __________________ they are!!!!!!

CHS_CG
12-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
i was told to never hit on chicks no matter how __________________ they are!!!!!!

I have a right to beat up on you though.. ur my lil brother.. i can do that.