PDA

View Full Version : I was passing through Mont Belvieu and

Supertilley
12-07-2005, 08:16 AM
and I could not find a sign saying, "Welcome to Mont Belvieu, home of the state champ eagles."

We clearly have one on I-10, it's big and tall.

I just figured that since wo-s was so weak all around, that in barbers hill they would have a sign with a big light show featuring thier state championship.

I guess there is just a chink in the chain because the next one on I-10 is in Sealy.

3afan
12-07-2005, 08:21 AM
man, why the hate ?!?!?!?

neck_06
12-07-2005, 08:26 AM
LMAO

footsball
12-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Supertilley
and I could not find a sign saying, "Welcome to Mont Belvieu, home of the state champ eagles."

I just figured that since wo-s was so weak all around, that in barbers hill they would have a sign with a big light show featuring thier state championship.

I guess there is just a chink in the chain because the next one on I-10 is in Sealy. super now now everyone knows that mont belvieu city limits dont go to I-10 that would be baytown. there is a sign inside the city limits on 146 and 1 at the school:doh:
that would be like wus having a sign in bridge city:D

BlueBlood
12-07-2005, 10:17 AM

I guess there is just a chink in the chain because the next one on I-10 is in Sealy.

It's in Mont Belvieu -- not on the Interstate.

shankbear
12-07-2005, 10:20 AM
....and we are moving right along.

griff
12-07-2005, 10:29 AM
SuperT,

Why not direct your comments to the real problems - Jody, RBarker, and Huper - they're the founding members of the "WO-S Haters" club. Don't dump on everyone from BH. Every school represented on this message board probably has one or two bad apples, so make your remarks toward them.

Looks like it might rain today...

shankbear
12-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Griff, you said it right man. The people in The Hill are great folks. The people in the WOS school district are great folks but there are always a few bad apples everywhere.

44INAROW
12-07-2005, 10:42 AM
I have visions of The Jackson Five singing "One Bad Apple don't spoil bunch" :D

shankbear
12-07-2005, 10:46 AM
44, I would walk to the phone. Dial 911. Relax while waiting for the people in the white suits to arrive. Enjoy the ride to deep east Texas to that little hideaway called Rusk.

44INAROW
12-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
44, I would walk to the phone. Dial 911. Relax while waiting for the people in the white suits to arrive. Enjoy the ride to deep east Texas to that little hideaway called Rusk.

lol that was back in the days when Michael Jackson WAS a cute little boy, instead of liking cute little boys........

oops.... oh well, its kinda quiet this morning :) :devil: :devil:

ok I'm ready to be fitted for my coat now :D

shankbear
12-07-2005, 10:59 AM
the kind of coat that ties in the back I suspect. Well, the J5 did their deal pretty good way back then but then little Mikey went all limp-wristed and became a boy buggerer.

footsball
12-07-2005, 07:09 PM
hey super t didnt you mention you passed through baytown earlier in the week? i think someone wants to talk to you!http://www.baytownsun.com/story.lasso?ewcd=b7cb2f52356fc200
:D :D

Maroon87
12-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I have visions of The Jackson Five singing "One Bad Apple don't spoil bunch" :D

44 I think that was the Osmonds...or so I was told.:eek:

shankbear
12-07-2005, 07:46 PM
I thought the ONLY real sign in that area was the one directing you to Eagle Pointe golf course. A fun track with just enough trouble to be a pain in the butt if you hit a bad shot.

X Man
12-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Hey griff, I think Old Card is a charter member of that club you mentioned. (you know, the Old Card who is mysteriously absent after the BC loss).

44INAROW
12-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
44 I think that was the Osmonds...or so I was told.:eek: I think you're correct...... :p

wildkat0507
12-07-2005, 10:21 PM

are you jealous cuz barbers hill/mont belview has better facilities.....or just jealous of bh....dont be hateing them barbers hill people.....

HillBoy
12-07-2005, 10:30 PM

Next time your coming in town let me know I will show you were the sign is located. And if you passed by the high school then you must have been to amazed at how nice are facilities are. Because they are also posted in front of the high school. It must have been depressing pulling back in to Orange after seeing such a nice school district.:D :D :D

Hupernikomen
12-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by griff
SuperT,

Why not direct your comments to the real problems - Jody, RBarker, and Huper - they're the founding members of the "WO-S Haters" club. Don't dump on everyone from BH. Every school represented on this message board probably has one or two bad apples, so make your remarks toward them.

Looks like it might rain today...

I am in the same category as Jody and RBarker??

Wow..I most of touched a nerve talking about those signatures.

wos fan1
12-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by HillBoy
Next time your coming in town let me know I will show you were the sign is located. And if you passed by the high school then you must have been to amazed at how nice are facilities are. Because they are also posted in front of the high school. It must have been depressing pulling back in to Orange after seeing such a nice school district.:D :D :D Ours aren't bad!! :p We have a 5A size stadium. We were 5A at one time. We're getting a new scoreboard (nice one) along with a very nice pressbox this year. Maybe in a few years we'll have a peice of carpet laid down instead of grass.

Jody
12-07-2005, 10:34 PM

I am sorry you missed our sign, it is a very small MODEST sign written in plain english and points out some of our accoplishments, including our two state championships in football. The sign is located just outside our new high school, which you may have thought was a college campus.

Another possible problem with you not noticing the sign is that your head is so far up your A#$ you can't see daylight, but would have to check with the moderators on the WOS board to confirm that.

By the way, how is basketball going.....myself an Wimberley have been wondering that?

wos fan1
12-07-2005, 10:40 PM
I guess there're doing ok. They were upset because the football team got to go all the way to the Final 4 (semi finals). And the Defense by the way will be back to the way it was a few years back very soon. The Colonel said so himself today. He runs the offseason program and had over 40 kids in the weightroom the last few days. :tongue:

Jody
12-07-2005, 10:45 PM

By the way, look at your fellow fan's post for more details about your idol. "Biggest winners amoung current 3A schools over the past 50 years"

wos fan1
12-07-2005, 10:49 PM
:clap: :clap: Be happy you won a couple of 1A titles back in the day!! :thumbsup:

HillBoy
12-07-2005, 11:02 PM
A state champ is a state champ. And we also accomplish things in other sports as well.

wos fan1
12-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Jody started this crap again tonight! :eyetwitch

Gobbla2001
12-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Sealy?

Katy and Brookshire-Royal don't have signs?

Them I-10 Tigers were something else back in those days... 3 state champs, 25 miles of I-10...

Rainman
12-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Wow, children please this board is for grown ups
(The sign with all the state championships(all sports) is in Mont Belvieu on 146 and in front of the school and ours is bigger)

Supertilley
12-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Jody
I am sorry you missed our sign, it is a very small MODEST sign written in plain english and points out some of our accoplishments, including our two state championships in football. The sign is located just outside our new high school, which you may have thought was a college campus.

Another possible problem with you not noticing the sign is that your head is so far up your A#$ you can't see daylight, but would have to check with the moderators on the WOS board to confirm that.

By the way, how is basketball going.....myself an Wimberley have been wondering that?

Now Jody, I was just trying to be like you with some good ribbing. My post is very modest compared to something you would do. Like have a T-shirt made up just to disrespect a school. Why didn't you wear a B-H shirt to that jasper game? You and your two buddies, life partners, whatever need to get with it. You look for to the negative more that to the positive with many things I can see.
Now do I hate the b-h football team? No. I was glad they lost to kerbyville. B/C I like them more. Had b-h beat k'ville, I would have pulled for the eagles the next week.

Jody, I just don't like you or your two buddies. I hope you don't like me ethier. Let this be the end of it.

To the rest of the B-H people who are not wo-s fan aggitators, I mean no disrespect to you. You guys have a great team to be proud of and you exploit that more that you do for another team to lose. Like true fans.

griff
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen

Please...I don't give a rip what you think about anyone's signature. I just don't understand the bitterness you've expressed towards WO-S. Are you from Bridge City or BH?

Speaking of signatures...is yours meant to be a Biblical reference? Just curious.

shankbear
12-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Griff, Huper is a Jasper good guy and yes that is conquerer.

etbu
12-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Now Now men had to come back on the site and get some fresh air. We move up I am sure going to miss my BUDs.:inlove:

shankbear
12-08-2005, 04:20 PM
etbu, do you know of any Marshall fans who might scalp their tickets to some of the scotties? There is dough out there for upcoming entrepreneurs.

Hupernikomen
12-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by griff
Please...I don't give a rip what you think about anyone's signature. I just don't understand the bitterness you've expressed towards WO-S. Are you from Bridge City or BH?

Speaking of signatures...is yours meant to be a Biblical reference? Just curious.

Guess I need to go dig up all the bitterness I expressed about WO-S..ok I got carried away with the signature complaints..other than that I haven't said anything I could find but positive about WO-S.

Hupernikomen
12-08-2005, 07:42 PM

wos fan1
12-08-2005, 07:46 PM

etbu
12-08-2005, 08:54 PM

Hey Rev. went to the Tarkington vs Huffman game tonight and the ref had to give one of your boys the BOOT. It was a middle school game and I keep telling him to chill out but no luck. Next thing you know old Jed is a millonaire sp and homb boy is heading out the door. LOL LOL Even some women behind me working talking some noise one of which was in her early 70's. I was like look ladies i dont have a dog in this fight so easy. LOL Anyway Rev the mice were playing while the cat was straying. LOL

Final Score Huffman 13 Tarkington 9:D

Hupernikomen
12-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by etbu
Hey Rev. went to the Tarkington vs Huffman game tonight and the ref had to give one of your boys the BOOT. It was a middle school game and I keep telling him to chill out but no luck. Next thing you know old Jed is a millonaire sp and homb boy is heading out the door. LOL LOL Even some women behind me working talking some noise one of which was in her early 70's. I was like look ladies i dont have a dog in this fight so easy. LOL Anyway Rev the mice were playing while the cat was straying. LOL

Final Score Huffman 13 Tarkington 9:D

WOW...both are schools are in serious hot water for starting baseball before the spring ;)

Got to love those middle school games.

etbu
12-08-2005, 09:58 PM
WOW...both are schools are in serious hot water for starting baseball before the spring ;)

Got to love those middle school games.
Man i told my boy there watch the feller on the bottom level and sure enough ref asked "you got a problem" then on the way back he told him "he did". Ref halted the game and the old boy went out without much tussell. sp. LOL As i write this i laugh hard because I have been the old boot a couple of times. I have to confess Rev. I was ribbing him a little bit as always the second guy always gets the hook. If you happen to see the old boy tell him I appreciate the Diet Dr. Pepper he left behind for my enjoyment. :D

Jody
12-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Now Jody, I was just trying to be like you with some good ribbing. My post is very modest compared to something you would do. Like have a T-shirt made up just to disrespect a school. Why didn't you wear a B-H shirt to that jasper game? You and your two buddies, life partners, whatever need to get with it. You look for to the negative more that to the positive with many things I can see.
Now do I hate the b-h football team? No. I was glad they lost to kerbyville. B/C I like them more. Had b-h beat k'ville, I would have pulled for the eagles the next week.

Jody, I just don't like you or your two buddies. I hope you don't like me ethier. Let this be the end of it.

To the rest of the B-H people who are not wo-s fan aggitators, I mean no disrespect to you. You guys have a great team to be proud of and you exploit that more that you do for another team to lose. Like true fans.

Now that is dissapointing. I had you on top of my x-mas list. Oh well........:kiss:

X Man
12-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Someone said that Jody had started his **** tonight, on this thread. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh This thread was started as a stab toward Jodyville guys. Best way to handle Jody and his like, is to not even recognize his posts or respond to him, or poke any sticks his direction.