PDA

View Full Version : Why I will be pulling for USC

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Comments like this are why I don't care to see Texas win anything!

"I think my chances are real high if they have been watching the games and how I'm a leader"

"and how big of a leader I am to those guys I should win it."

"It would motivate me to go out and show the world they made the wrong decision"

"If I played a full game I'd have more stats"

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 12:28 AM
You did see Reggie Bush on The Best Damn Sports Show tonight, right?

You did see Matt L.'s interview with the GameDay crew after the game Saturday where he said him and Reggie were the best blah blah blah, right?

Vince has had a great year, he can say what he wants. If Reggie Bush didn't have the hype machine rolling for him he'd lose by a landslide, plain and simple.

Texas has a ridiculous amount of class compared to any team in the nation, especially the "we leave our Heisman candidates in the whole game" Trojans.

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn

You did see Matt L.'s interview with the GameDay crew after the game Saturday where he said him and Reggie were the best blah blah blah, right?

Vince has had a great year, he can say what he wants. If Reggie Bush didn't have the hype machine rolling for him he'd lose by a landslide, plain and simple.

Texas has a ridiculous amount of class compared to any team in the nation, especially the "we leave our Heisman candidates in the whole game" Trojans.

No I did not see it, please put up their quotes.

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 12:43 AM
whtfbplaya. I cant believe you just said you are pullin for usc!

big daddy russ
12-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
whtfbplaya. I cant believe you just said you are pullin for usc!
I'm pulling for USC.

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I'm pulling for USC. Traitors Blasphemy. It should be a crime punishable by death!!!

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Traitors Blasphemy. It should be a crime punishable by death!!!

Bring it on!

District303aPastPlayer
12-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Traitors Blasphemy. It should be a crime punishable by death!!!

he backs auburn

HM33
12-07-2005, 01:02 AM
I'm going with USC in this one. And to me Vince Young seems to be one of the "big head" players. Don't get me wrong he is damn good, but I still dont think UT can pull this one off.

Whsdogs
12-07-2005, 01:03 AM
GO CORNHUSKERS!:D

lepfan
12-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
GO CORNHUSKERS!:D

LOL

KTJ
12-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
No I did not see it, please put up their quotes.

You don't need quotes. Just listen to their fans, the media, and Pete Carroll. If you haven't heard the bias and trash talking they are doing then you're really not paying attention to the world. You can't be that oblivious.

Most Aggies, such as whtfbplaya, are pulling for USC as well. Who cares honestly.

Good luck to your team.

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
You don't need quotes. Just listen to their fans, the media, and Pete Carroll. If you haven't heard the bias and trash talking they are doing then you're really not paying attention to the world. You can't be that oblivious.

Most Aggies, such as whtfbplaya, are pulling for USC as well. Who cares honestly.

Good luck to your team.

Who said I am an aggie?

KTJ
12-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Who said I am an aggie?

You either mentioned it, said it, or implied it on another thread a few weeks ago.

I could be wrong though.

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

I could be wrong though.

:clap: :D :clap:

KTJ
12-07-2005, 01:44 AM

"I think my chances are real high if they have been watching the games and how I'm a leader"

"It would motivate me to go out and show the world they made the wrong decision"

Okay, let's go back to this for a moment--

1.) All of these quotes came from an interview that was done SPECIFICALLY FOR VINCE YOUNG AND SPECIFICALLY ABOUT HIS HEISMAN CAMPAIGN. The context they were asked were about him and him only.

2.) The media isn't giving us a chance at all. It's like we don't even exist. You have to say something for the media to stop drooling all over USC and actually realize there's another team playing in the game too. People act as if USC could beat the NFL all-stars.

I guess I'm thankful though. It could be Notre Dame in the NC game. I'd probably shoot myself.

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 02:54 AM
The USC hype is really a joke.

I mean, Reggie Bush is having a TERRIBLE season. . .he's had 4 games of under 100 yrds of offensive production. He hasn't returned jack as far as kickoffs, etc. . .so, since they can't praise him for sucking, they finally give VY some press because he has a 506 yrd night against Ok. State. STILL most of the press was about how Texas "almost got beat" by the Pokes.

Then Reggie has his one breakout game against a freaking mid-major conference and then all of a sudden he's the Heisman "lock". I didn't hear one word about how USC stunk it up to a crappy mid-major like Fresno St., it was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL about Reggie. I mean ESPN was stumbling over themselves to get down and kiss his feet!

So if VY wants to state his case then he should be able to. Everyone else wants to ignore Vince's accomplishments and state Reggie's case for him. Lame.

The sad thing is, Reggie is supposed to be the best "all around player" yada yada yada. He does EVERYTHING, right? He averages 20 yrds a kickoff return which is pathetic. His only return for a TD is a punt return against Wazzu. Aaron Ross, a guy who plays for Texas has TWO punt returns for TDs and far exceeds Reggie in return yrds. Let's also not forget Reggie does this against some of the WORST defenses in the nation while he plays on a team with a Heisman winner at QB. What happened to Adrian Peterson after his Heisman QB left? Exactly, he did nothing.

Yes, Reggie is a damn good player, but it is ridiculous that everyone is saying that he's going to win in a landslide, blah blah blah and that Vince can't say anything about his own season.

SintonFan
12-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

2.) The media isn't giving us a chance at all. It's like we don't even exist. You have to say something for the media to stop drooling all over USC and actually realize there's another team playing in the game too. People act as if USC could beat the NFL all-stars.
I just hope Texas brings home the National Championship. Goodness our fine state deserves it.

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I just hope Texas brings home the National Championship. Goodness our fine state deserves it. :clap:

72Yoeman
12-07-2005, 02:04 PM
The Natinal Championship won't be won (or shared with) anyone but the University of Austin if it happens. That is so much BS when someone states "they represent Texas" - they represent themselves and their program and recruiting, they don't give two hoots about the rest of Texas only that their merchandise sales and university coffers go up when they win and make statements like that to accomplish that end. It's business plain & simple.

schu1213
12-07-2005, 02:09 PM

I am sick of seeing junk like this. Vince would win by a landslide? That has got to be a joke. Vince is a great player but if you have to beg for a hiesman then you dont need to win it. If you listened to reggie on the best damn sports show you would have seen that he is very humble and said he doest even think about the hiesman. Hes not out there making a case for himself because he doesnt have to. Matt Leinart and reggie bush are the best and when you have won 3 national championships in a row you have some room to talk. Mack Brown had to beg to get his team in a bcs bowl last year and they beat a very over rated michigan team. Vince young can stop crying because hes not gonna win and he does not deserve to. He is a very good player but there is no way he is the best player.

Adidas410s
12-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 72Yoeman
The Natinal Championship won't be won (or shared with) anyone but the University of Austin if it happens. That is so much BS when someone states "they represent Texas" - they represent themselves and their program and recruiting, they don't give two hoots about the rest of Texas only that their merchandise sales and university coffers go up when they win and make statements like that to accomplish that end. It's business plain & simple.

umm...each team gets the same amount of money win or lose. Also, I can pretty much guarantee that merch sales for a program like UT don't get THAT much boost based on the results of this game. All of the bandwagon fans will buy their UT gear for X-mas and/or before the MNC game. The only thing that would sell afterwards if they win is "national champs shirts" and that would be for a few weeks until everybody that wants one gets one. Where does UT get their players from again? Ahh...that's right...THE STATE OF TEXAS!!! If A&M, Tech, TCU, Baylor, etc. were playing for the MNC ...we would still be saying the represent THE STATE OF TEXAS because that is where they reside AND that's where they get their players from...remove head from rectal regions and try using it to think about things before you actually make a statement ok??? :nerd: :doh: :thinking: :D

Keith7
12-07-2005, 02:17 PM

FINALLY!! someone who agrees with me.. i've been trying to tell everyone that I started the season liking Texas better than anyone in the Big 12, but now they might be one of my least favorite teams (besides the oklahoma teams), because they have been so cocky.. I realize that this is a Texas board and how everyone isgoing to be homers.. but wow you guys play an easy schedule, and go undefeated, and now you guys believe that you are the best team EVER!.. ha.. and Reggie Bush should be the heisman trophy winner hands down, VY had more hype then him going into the season because of the "westcoast biased" (meaning that nobody sees or knows about west coast teams because they play so late), but Reggie Bush proved that he is the BEST player in college football.. I would love to see VY be the one of the best kickreturners, rushers, and recievers... Vince Young can't even be considered one of the best passers, and is borderline one of the best rushing QBs.. so to say that VY deserves the heisman more than Reggie Bush is rediculous

schu1213
12-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
FINALLY!! someone who agrees with me.. i've been trying to tell everyone that I started the season liking Texas better than anyone in the Big 12, but now they might be one of my least favorite teams (besides the oklahoma teams), because they have been so cocky.. I realize that this is a Texas board and how everyone isgoing to be homers.. but wow you guys play an easy schedule, and go undefeated, and now you guys believe that you are the best team EVER!.. ha.. and Reggie Bush should be the heisman trophy winner hands down, VY had more hype then him going into the season because of the "westcoast biased" (meaning that nobody sees or knows about west coast teams because they play so late), but Reggie Bush proved that he is the BEST player in college football.. I would love to see VY be the one of the best kickreturners, rushers, and recievers... Vince Young can't even be considered one of the best passers, and is borderline one of the best rushing QBs.. so to say that VY deserves the heisman more than Reggie Bush is rediculous

Thank you thank you thank you. Vince young is not even the best qb in the nation, not even top 3 probably imo.

KTJ
12-07-2005, 02:25 PM

Our schedule wasn't easy. If anything, USC had an easier schedule than we did. The Pac 10 isn't the greatest. (Oregon is so overrated that it's not even funny.)

And no one said we were the best team in the nation. Read my comments above on where the original poster got this information from.

schu1213
12-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Our schedule wasn't easy. If anything, USC had an easier schedule than we did. The Pac 10 isn't the greatest. (Oregon is so overrated that it's not even funny.)

And no one said we were the best team in the nation. Read my comments above on where the original poster got this information from.

Well your schedule certainly wasnt hard. The big 12 is flat out bad. Other than ou and ut there is nothing at all. Oregon is a decent team and would beat probably beat every team in the big 12 except texas or maybe ou.

KTJ
12-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
Well your schedule certainly wasnt hard. The big 12 is flat out bad. Other than ou and ut there is nothing at all. Oregon is a decent team and would beat probably beat every team in the big 12 except texas or maybe ou.

Did you forget Ohio State? A game that no one was counting on us to win? And now they are a BCS team.

Texas Tech would beat Oregon, and I'd bet the farm on that one. If they played now, I'd bet OU, Tech, shoot, and even A&M to beat UCLA--who got demolished by a dismal 3-8 Arizona team. Then you have Cal who just vanished off the earth this year

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Thank you thank you thank you. Vince young is not even the best qb in the nation, not even top 3 probably imo.

And obviously your opinion is based on hatred of Texas/and or the black man.

Vince Young is the nation's #1 rated passer. Yes, better than Ballroom Dancer Boy and Brady Quinn.

Oh yeah, let's not forget that he rushed for 850 yrds on top of that and was taken out at halftime in all but 3 football games this year.

Congrats on being Texas haters. Enjoy watching the NC from your couch, I'll send you a postcard from Pasadena!

Reggie is not humble. Fast, too stupid to put together a coherent statement, and going pro to play for the worst team in the NFL. . .yes. Humble. . .no.

Keith7
12-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

UCLA, Arizona St., Cal.. all would beat any Big 12 team besides MAYBE Texas Tech

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Fact remains that USC has barely squeaked out a $hitload of their games. I mean if you can't put Arizona away until the 4th quarter. . .

Everyone wants to hate on Texas and that's cool. Our baseball > everyone else. Our basketball team is ranked #2 and will be going to the Final 4. Our football team is in the NC game.

Oh yeah, we are also the best public school in the nation as far as academics is concerned. Hrm. . .sounds like a lot of jealousy from everyone else!

Keith7
12-07-2005, 03:10 PM

Reggie is not humble. Fast, too stupid to put together a coherent statement, and going pro to play for the worst team in the NFL. . .yes. Humble. . .no.

Reggie is humble.. he isn't going on T.V. saying he deserves to win.. Every interview i've seen him in, he says that Lienart should win the heisman..

VY is a VERY good college player and if he stays another year, he will be a favorite to win the award next year.. And if he chooses not to return he will still be considered a Texas great, and will be a good NFL reciever, i look forward to seeing him play someday

AggieJohn
12-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Most Aggies, such as whtfbplaya, are pulling for USC as well.

see why'd you have to go and bring up the aggies...

and for this aggie, i'm rolling the horns on the national championship...

Adidas410s
12-07-2005, 03:13 PM
but wow you guys play an easy schedule, and go undefeated, and now you guys believe that you are the best team EVER!.. ha..

So you are saying that BEFORE the season started you think that UT had an easy schedule? Before the season they had #6 Ohio State, #7 Oklahoma, #17 A&M, and #21 Tech along with Colorado at 31. Is it UT's fault that Oklahoma and A&M underachieved??? No...they played the games that they were scheduled and with the exception of Ohio State didn't have any close games...unless you consider putting up 40 points and winning by 11 over A&M a "close game." USC...they have to come from behind at half against Oregon, against unranked Arizona State, against an overrated (by many....not me I think they are legit) Notre Dame...but they had a HARD schedule??? Seriously...cut the PC BS. When did people say that Texas was the "best team EVER???" They haven't...yeah you may have your homers that say that but heck you can find those comments about the top teams EVERY year!!! Mack Brown himself ranked USC ahead of Texas because he felt that they were a better team than Texas at this point in time.

I would love to see VY be the one of the best kickreturners, rushers, and recievers... Vince Young can't even be considered one of the best passers, and is borderline one of the best rushing QBs.. so to say that VY deserves the heisman more than Reggie Bush is rediculous

Vince can't be considered one of the "best passers" yet he was #1 in QB efficiency completing 64% of his passes for 2769 yards, 26TD's and 9 INT's. Seriously...just because you don't like his throwing motion doesn't mean that he doesn't produce for his team.

You have to be joking when you say he is BARELY one of the best rushing QB's. Who would you put above him? Marcus "I wish I was my brother" Vick? Reggie "I should have put down the pipe and maybe we WOULD be in a bowl game" McNeal? I will give you Brad Smith because he is a great rusher...other than that...just keep trying Keith...keep trying... :rolleyes:

Oh...and since you want to see Radio run, catch, and field kicks...I wanna see Reggie Bush go play QB for the game. He would look like Cody Pickett for the 49ers in the wind in Chicago...IT WOULD BE UGLY!!

un b weavable
12-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Well your schedule certainly wasnt hard. The big 12 is flat out bad.

HEY! What about A&M. lol :doh:

AggieJohn
12-07-2005, 03:17 PM
You have to be joking when you say he is BARELY one of the best rushing QB's. Who would you put above him? Marcus "I wish I was my brother" Vick? Reggie "I should have put down the pipe and maybe we WOULD be in a bowl game" McNeal? I will give you Brad Smith because he is a great rusher...other than that...just keep trying Keith...keep trying... :rolleyes:

that is such an assinine comment.....reggie was never connected with anything drug related, show me one link that says that.....brad smith was overrated from the start and his team underachieved his whole carreer, you saw bits of brilliance...and marcus is a better qb, more complete of a passer than his brother....maybe you should watch these teams before you decide to comment on them

KTJ
12-07-2005, 03:28 PM
UCLA, Arizona St., Cal.. all would beat any Big 12 team besides MAYBE Texas Tech

I don't believe this at all.

(You going to Waco on Saturday?)

see why'd you have to go and bring up the aggies...

Because it's true. Go look at TexAgs. (wait, you post there so you should know already.)

Adidas410s
12-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
that is such an assinine comment.....reggie was never connected with anything drug related, show me one link that says that.....brad smith was overrated from the start and his team underachieved his whole carreer, you saw bits of brilliance...and marcus is a better qb, more complete of a passer than his brother....maybe you should watch these teams before you decide to comment on them

1. I won't discuss the Reggie stuff in public. I never said he was connected to anything...I am simply speaking of 1st and 2nd hand knowledge on this one.

2. I said Brad Smith was a great RUSHER!!! Never did I say he was a good QB...especially in the passing department.

3. Again...where was I comparing Marcus Vick as a PASSING QB??? I wasn't. I was speaking in terms of him being a rushing QB!

Maybe you should learn to READ what I said before you go running your mouth...

KTJ
12-07-2005, 03:37 PM
FIGHT! FIGHT!

Oh, and Go Gainesville!

AggieJohn
12-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I don't believe this at all.

(You going to Waco on Saturday?)

Because it's true. Go look at TexAgs. (wait, you post there so you should know already.)

is this texags...no
those people on their are bandwagoners and extemist, like on hornfans...i occasionally post on that one...i'm not big on there...

and i backing texas because they are the local team.....

don't be an idiot and force me to change my opinion

Adidas410s
12-07-2005, 03:51 PM
is this texags...no
those people on their are bandwagoners and extemist, like on hornfans...i occasionally post on that one...i'm not big on there...

now now...don't shy away from your shots at me! I gave you material to work with...:D

KTJ
12-07-2005, 03:56 PM
is this texags...no

What was idiotic about my statement?

Tweeder215
12-07-2005, 04:19 PM
I honestly am not pulling for any team, I'm just ready to watch an amazing game!!!!

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Wow I was gone looks like I got alot of people going.:clap:

big daddy russ
12-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
So you are saying that BEFORE the season started you think that UT had an easy schedule? Before the season they had #6 Ohio State, #7 Oklahoma, #17 A&M, and #21 Tech along with Colorado at 31. Is it UT's fault that Oklahoma and A&M underachieved??? No...they played the games that they were scheduled and with the exception of Ohio State didn't have any close games...unless you consider putting up 40 points and winning by 11 over A&M a "close game." USC...they have to come from behind at half against Oregon, against unranked Arizona State, against an overrated (by many....not me I think they are legit) Notre Dame...but they had a HARD schedule??? Seriously...cut the PC BS. When did people say that Texas was the "best team EVER???" They haven't...yeah you may have your homers that say that but heck you can find those comments about the top teams EVERY year!!! Mack Brown himself ranked USC ahead of Texas because he felt that they were a better team than Texas at this point in time.
Four things:

You'll never hear me complain about Oregon being ranked ahead of my boys. They're every bit as good as Auburn. They'd smoke Tech.

The Big XII couldn't carry the PAC-10's jock this year. Period. Shouldn't even be an argument about this one between knowledgeable, unbiased fans.

Bush was classier than VY in his response about the Heisman. It's here (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/index) , top right corner in the video. You want Vince's response, it's underneath the ESPNews Headlines column. Then we won't have a bunch of UT followers commenting on how classy VY is. Everyone can decide for themselves.

UT can compete with USC and will make a game out of it, end of story.

I'm out.

Hupernikomen
12-07-2005, 05:02 PM
1. I won't discuss the Reggie stuff in public. I never said he was connected to anything...I am simply speaking of 1st and 2nd hand knowledge on this one....

If it was 1st hand knowledge wouldn't that mean you were doing it with him?

schu1213
12-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Did you forget Ohio State? A game that no one was counting on us to win? And now they are a BCS team.

Texas Tech would beat Oregon, and I'd bet the farm on that one. If they played now, I'd bet OU, Tech, shoot, and even A&M to beat UCLA--who got demolished by a dismal 3-8 Arizona team. Then you have Cal who just vanished off the earth this year

You cant honestly tell me that Tech would beat Oregon. I love Tech but they should have lost to Nebraska and Oklahoma. Oregon would beat them and beat them pretty bad. A&M? Please tell me your joking. Look im getting tired of this and all this homer crap is making me sick. Stop living in this fantasy land where Texas is the greatest thing to walk the earth and come back to reality.

Adidas410s
12-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
If it was 1st hand knowledge wouldn't that mean you were doing it with him?

or witnessed it...hmm...try again bud...:thinking:

JHS_c/o_06'
12-07-2005, 06:47 PM

this whole thread would be very very compelling......IF we actually cared.

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
this whole thread would be very very compelling......IF we actually cared.

Obviously some people do care and if you don't then you can __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________!!!!! :hand: :foul:

Jody
12-07-2005, 10:13 PM

I would root for WOS before I rooted for the Queer Horn. Go BUSH!

wos fan1
12-07-2005, 10:15 PM
:eek:

WestTXLonghorn
12-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Jody
I would root for WOS before I rooted for the Queer Horn. Go BUSH!

LOL.

Some people are so pathetic.

Queer Horn. . .that's good. I think I'll use that one when I'm watching my "queer horns" tear up that Condom @ss at the Rose Bowl.

wos fan1
12-07-2005, 10:19 PM
:D Go Horns!!

Hupernikomen
12-07-2005, 10:24 PM
or witnessed it...hmm...try again bud...:thinking:

You witnessed him do something that warrants this:

Reggie "I should have put down the pipe and maybe we WOULD be in a bowl game" McNeal?

What kinda party did you go to that he was at?

schu1213
12-07-2005, 10:34 PM
I have heard the same thing from a few of my friends in college station.

football4life
12-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I guess I'm thankful though. It could be Notre Dame in the NC game. I'd probably shoot myself.

Dude, don't hate on the catholic school!;)

KTJ
12-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Four things:

You'll never hear me complain about Oregon being ranked ahead of my boys. They're every bit as good as Auburn. They'd smoke Tech.

The Big XII couldn't carry the PAC-10's jock this year. Period. Shouldn't even be an argument about this one between knowledgeable, unbiased fans.

Bush was classier than VY in his response about the Heisman. It's here (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/index) , top right corner in the video. You want Vince's response, it's underneath the ESPNews Headlines column. Then we won't have a bunch of UT followers commenting on how classy VY is. Everyone can decide for themselves.

UT can compete with USC and will make a game out of it, end of story.

I'm out.

So when a reporter asks Vince if he thinks he deserves the Heisman, what is Vince supposed to say? Is he supposed to say "no, I don't deserve it?"

KTJ
12-07-2005, 11:09 PM
You cant honestly tell me that Tech would beat Oregon. I love Tech but they should have lost to Nebraska and Oklahoma. Oregon would beat them and beat them pretty bad. A&M? Please tell me your joking. Look im getting tired of this and all this homer crap is making me sick. Stop living in this fantasy land where Texas is the greatest thing to walk the earth and come back to reality.

Did you ever hear me state or quote that Texas "was the greatest thing to walk the earth?" I've never said that nor have you ever seen that. So why you would assume I think that is beyond absurd and borders on idiotic.

What homer-ism is there? I'm trying to back up my team because it's obvious no one is giving them a chance. Are people rooting for them? Yes. But when people say that Texas will get blown away and USC is head and shoulders above the rest, that's when I have to say something.

sinfan75
12-08-2005, 05:45 AM
all i gotta say is i been rootin for Texas for more than 40 yrs. If that means I'm a homer or t-shirt fan, I don't give a rats behind. Now I have said that until proven otherwise USC the best team in college football. But I also think that if Texas plays the way they been playin they'll beat em. JMHO!! HOOK EM HORNS!!!!

Adidas410s
12-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
You witnessed him do something that warrants this:

What kinda party did you go to that he was at?

Hmm...it was that one party...it was...

Seriously...do you have any idea how many parties go on in any given week at a big state school like A&M? Heck just throw a stone into a housing community and you will hit 3 or 4 going on within a mile of each other. As was pointed out by another poster, it is pretty much common knowledge as well that this goes on. Ask any of the athletes that came in the same year that he did...ask them about life in the required athletic "study hall" for freshman athletes. Like I said...I'm not going to get into details about it because I am not here to pass judgement on him in any way. I am simply stating there are many reasons why Reggie underachieved in college and that his "best game" was essentially his first game against BlowU his freshman year. Just making an observation that isn't as big of a shocker as it seems to be for some people...