PDA

View Full Version : This may open a can of worms. But,...

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 12:22 AM
Who is Mandy? She is on another message board saying that
she was banned from this site. I can kinda see why. Unless,
you are a Hutto fan...she ask you to commit suicide in every
imaginable way.

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
imaginable way. :doh: :confused:

maroogreen
12-07-2005, 12:28 AM
I believe this person has been posting under "Modest Man" on this board.

lepfan
12-07-2005, 12:29 AM
She is 'different'. I personally think she is back...using another name.

GreenMonster
12-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by lepfan

Mandy has actually been booted 2 times from this board. First as "Mandy" and second under an alias. If she is indeed back I recommend that she be reported to a Mod ASAP as she is a cancer and needs to be removed quickly before she is given a chance to grow. I am an official "Mandy Hater Club" member. That chick is [COLOR=crimson][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]CRAZY!!!

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Mandy has actually been booted 2 times from this board. First as "Mandy" and second under an alias. If she is indeed back I recommend that she be reported to a Mod ASAP as she is a cancer and needs to be removed quickly before she is given a chance to grow. I am an official "Mandy Hater Club" member. That chick is [COLOR=crimson][FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]CRAZY!!!

Wow

3afan
12-07-2005, 06:19 AM

there are several very well known banned posters back and posting under "assumed" names .....

but don't ask :p

gobbler grad
12-07-2005, 07:06 AM
yes, she or he was looking for Gobbla2001 last night...had a bone to pick with him and was going to chew him out or something...:thinking:

lostaussie
12-07-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
imaginable way. ranks right up there with whiskey tough and steer fever!!!!!!!!!

turbostud
12-07-2005, 09:46 AM
If I remember right Mandy opened a can worms a couple of years ago with a thread concerning Giddings and their coaching staff. Are they in the same district with Hutto? Maybe I am wrong but I think it is the same poster.

lepfan
12-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
there are several very well known banned posters back and posting under "assumed" names .....

but don't ask :p

You are correct...and I won't ask... :) :) :)

Over-rated2004
12-07-2005, 10:14 AM
She needed to be booted....but I still think we should let Leon back!!!:D

Bandera YaYa
12-07-2005, 01:10 PM
You are correct...and I won't ask... :) :) :) Maybe a little "PI" work is needed, lepfan???? :D

hutex04
12-08-2005, 12:34 AM
I love mandy, shes the best. Yall are too uptight. She likes to get people to talk about things and look! 2 yrs after being banned and we still talk about her. Give her a hand :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
12-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
I love mandy, shes the best. Yall are too uptight. She likes to get people to talk about things and look! 2 yrs after being banned and we still talk about her. Give her a hand :clap: :clap:

I still love the "tribute" that Keith7 made to her after her first "exodus"

Tribute to Mandy (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20439&highlight=Mandy)

lepfan
12-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Maybe a little "PI" work is needed, lepfan???? :D Ready and waiting... :)

Modest Man
12-08-2005, 05:02 PM

aw...who doesn't love me? I'm awesome in person...and I would like to agree with you about everyone being uptight.

I got banned for the over use british term that starts with a W and ends with a "ker"

as for my "beef" with Gobbla, him and I get along great...it's how you people take my post that end up as some huge "internet drama fest"

seriously...I dont take half of you guys here seriously, so then why take me seriously?

hutex04
12-08-2005, 09:32 PM
did you just say 'YOU PEOPLE' Mandy you are discrimative! someone block her now!

Modest Man
12-10-2005, 01:11 PM
did you just say 'YOU PEOPLE' Mandy you are discrimative! someone block her now!

you could never block me...you love me too much.