PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater ?

lostaussie
12-06-2005, 09:07 PM
is the team planning on making a trip to texas stadium this week. i know gilmer did that last year to kinda help them get used to the atmosphere. just took them in there when no was there and let them run around. i heard the kids were hollering at each other from one side of the stadium to the other. i think it really helped. of course the opponent accused us of cheating but i can assure our coaches checked into it before they left.

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
is the team planning on making a trip to texas stadium this week. i know gilmer did that last year to kinda help them get used to the atmosphere. just took them in there when no was there and let them run around. i heard the kids were hollering at each other from one side of the stadium to the other. i think it really helped. of course the opponent accused us of cheating but i can assure our coaches checked into it before they left.

I remember that deal! I think it is a good idea to get acclimated to the stadium.

Sweetwater Red
12-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Coach Jackson Likes to get the kids there as soon as possible.
I wouldn't doubt it if they were there in time to watch some of the
1 o'clock game.

sww-bull52
12-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Last I heard they were leaving SWW at 8:00am. Getting there just in time to catch some of the other game.

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 10:07 PM
there was an article in the Abilene paper today about Throckmorton coming down to practice at Shotwell where they will be playing for the state title on Saturday. For a 6-man team...this IS their Texas Stadium. That and the first time they have ever played on anything but natural grass. I'm sure it makes a big advantage for them if Turkey Valley has never been on the turf

Rainman
12-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Anytime you see a massive place where you are slated to perform it gives you the oppurtunity to see and feel it, making one less thing to distract from the game itself.

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 10:21 PM
who accused yall of cheating....it wasnt snyder because we went early too

Tatum_Fan
12-06-2005, 10:40 PM
The Tatum boys were in "aww" when they played there 2 weeks ago against Dallas Madison, but obviously they got over it

LewP
12-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Tatum_Fan
The Tatum boys were in "aww" when they played there 2 weeks ago against Dallas Madison, but obviously they got over it

Heck our Sweetwater boys were in awe when the new Wal-Mart opened...but they got over that too.

Tatum_Fan
12-06-2005, 10:49 PM
LOL, your right, I guess I should have known when Tatum added that Subway to the end of the one gas station they have in town - it was like Black Friday (I think they were giving away free cookies that day)

Hey, at least ya'll have a Wal-Mart...that should prepare them for some of the shock value

un b weavable
12-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Last year coach reeve took us to the Alamo Dome to practice before we played Sinton. Practice there was kinda cool but playing there sucked.

lostaussie
12-07-2005, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by LewP
Heck our Sweetwater boys were in awe when the new Wal-Mart opened...but they got over that too. that's hilarious. i remember when mcdonalds opened in gilmer several years ago. the drive thru line was around the building and about 1/4 mile down hwy. 271. you would have thought those crazy people had never been to mcdonalds:D

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Heck our Sweetwater boys were in awe when the new Wal-Mart opened...but they got over that too. The boy's where in awe. But i think it was becouse on opening day they had never seen their mom's so pumped up.Go Mustangs !!!!!! Spread The Red !!!!!

Curly
12-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Heck our Sweetwater boys were in awe when the new Wal-Mart opened...but they got over that too.

Stay in Fortworth Lew
you aint been to Sweetwater in years
why you make the BOYS as you call em out to be a bunch of HICKS
that aint never been to the big city

get a life buddy

lostaussie
12-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Curly
Stay in Fortworth Lew

get a life buddy dissention in the ranks:D

LewP
12-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Stay in Fortworth Lew

get a life buddy

Actually, I was in Sweetwater last month. And if you can't take a little humor, you will have serious issues on this board i can assure you.

And I have been to the city...Roscoe is one of my favorite cities to visit. So I have a life.

Curly
12-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Actually, I was in Sweetwater last month. And if you can't take a little humor, you will have serious issues on this board i can assure you.

And I have been to the city...Roscoe is one of my favorite cities to visit. So I have a life.

you never played the game did you Lew

you are a wanna be
never was
aint never gonna be
HUMOR is fine
but you puttin down the team and the town you are suppose to be supporting is plain stupid

As a person who lives in Sweetwater I am glad you are in FtWorth
wish you would stay there
you are like all other big city people who leave then want to come around tell in the folks living here how we should be doing things

If you wanna be a True Mustangs either move back and live here every day
OR SHUT THE CRAP UP

WitchyWoman
12-07-2005, 09:49 AM
:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 09:52 AM
When they opened the new Wendy's (next to Walmart), you couldnt get in there for a couple of months, for all the people.
I must admit though. Their burgers arent half bad.
Has anyone noticed though, there is no drive out to the I20 service road. You have to go through the WalMart parking lot. Are they all like that?

mustangsince87
12-07-2005, 09:58 AM
but wendy's is terrible with their square burgers and what not

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
When they opened the new Wendy's (next to Walmart), you couldnt get in there for a couple of months, for all the people.
I must admit though. Their burgers arent half bad.
Has anyone noticed though, there is no drive out to the I20 service road. You have to go through the WalMart parking lot. Are they all like that?

Our new one has 3 exits....one to the 1-20 service road, one to Rankin Highway and one to another little side road!

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Stay in Fortworth Lew

get a life buddy I don't appreciate you comming down on Lew like that.Lew is a big supporter of Sweetwater and the Mustangs.And for him to live in Fort Worth hasent changed that.I lived in New Mexico for 7 yrs. but my heart was still in Sweetwater and with the Mustangs.Some of us in Sweetwater appreciate Lews humor and his support.Thanks Lew see ya Sat. Go Mustangs !!! Spread The Red !!!!

mustangsince87
12-07-2005, 10:06 AM
you never played the game did you Lew

you are a wanna be
never was
aint never gonna be
HUMOR is fine
but you puttin down the team and the town you are suppose to be supporting is plain stupid

As a person who lives in Sweetwater I am glad you are in FtWorth
wish you would stay there
you are like all other big city people who leave then want to come around tell in the folks living here how we should be doing things

If you wanna be a True Mustangs either move back and live here every day
OR SHUT THE CRAP UP

come on you dont have to live in s'water to be a fan. chill out dude your just freaking out. im a TCU fan but i dont live in fort worth

LewP
12-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
I don't appreciate you comming down on Lew like that.Lew is a big supporter of Sweetwater and the Mustangs.And for him to live in Fort Worth hasent changed that.I lived in New Mexico for 7 yrs. but my heart was still in Sweetwater and with the Mustangs.Some of us in Sweetwater appreciate Lews humor and his support.Thanks Lew see ya Sat. Go Mustangs !!! Spread The Red !!!!

Thanks Mustang Fan....
The truth be known here....I was on some other boards...and the folks in Tatum believe that because they have previously played in Texas Stadium recently, that that was an advantage for Tatum.
I was just trying to downplay that factor. Apparantly, it must have gotten under someone's skin.

Sweetwater Red
12-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Stay in Fortworth Lew

get a life buddy

Cottonwood, Texas? That is between
Cisco and Eastland. But, just a little
south. You are almost as far a way from
Sweetwater as Lew is. How many games
have you been to. Lew runs the Sweetwater blog for the Abilene Reporter
News. What do you do to back Sweetwater? Get on message boards and
bash fellow Mustang supporters? Get a
grip.

Curly
12-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by mustangsince87
come on you dont have to live in s'water to be a fan. chill out dude your just freaking out. im a TCU fan but i dont live in fort worth

Do you live in Sweetwater
are you on here makin the people who live in Sweetwater look like a bunch of bumkins because of the Wal-Mart

Family can talk about Family as long as you are living in the same house
but when an outsider - such as LEW comes on here and starts that crap it ticks me off

If you wanna move home a be a part of Sweetwater by supportin the community with you mouth and your tax money -GREAT
but if not
SHUT UP

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Our new one has 3 exits....one to the 1-20 service road, one to Rankin Highway and one to another little side road!
Is it next to a WalMart? I think they may have some kind of a partnership deal.

mustangsince87
12-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Do you live in Sweetwater
are you on here makin the people who live in Sweetwater look like a bunch of bumkins because of the Wal-Mart

Family can talk about Family as long as you are living in the same house
but when an outsider - such as LEW comes on here and starts that crap it ticks me off

If you wanna move home a be a part of Sweetwater by supportin the community with you mouth and your tax money -GREAT
but if not
SHUT UP
yes i do live in s'water and he said it as a joke and do u live in s'water it says your from cottonwood texas so i think you need to take your own advise and sit down and shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LewP
Wow.....
Hey Curly.....no offense man...but you are blowing this way outta proportion. Sweetwater is a good town..ya don't need me tellin ya that. Just wanted ya to know it from me. It's all good in Sweetwater.

Curly
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Cottonwood, Texas? That is between
Cisco and Eastland. But, just a little
south. You are almost as far a way from
Sweetwater as Lew is. How many games
have you been to. Lew runs the Sweetwater blog for the Abilene Reporter
News. What do you do to back Sweetwater? Get on message boards and
bash fellow Mustang supporters? Get a
grip.

Guess you aint never been to San Angelo
the OLD COTTONWOOD School has been turned into a home
it is right before the Lake Trammel exit
Live on top of NINE MILE MOUNTAIN surrounded by wind towers
and am gettin sick of folks from outside of Nolan County wantin to jump on the band wagon

mustangsince87
12-07-2005, 10:23 AM
ok ok ok!

curley sue your blowing this way out of the water. i think you should go milk the cows and just settle down a little bit

LewP
12-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Guess you aint never been to San Angelo
the OLD COTTONWOOD School has been turned into a home
it is right before the Lake Trammel exit
Live on top of NINE MILE MOUNTAIN surrounded by wind towers
and am gettin sick of folks from outside of Nolan County wantin to jump on the band wagon

So you are out there by the Double Heart Ranch then? Have you heard from ol Steve or tammy Oatman??? Good folks out there. I was sorry to hear ol W.A. passed on. And Mrs. Oatman is a super nice lady. Give her my regards.

Curly
12-07-2005, 10:30 AM

RED and 87
and all others you tell me

THIS IS FUNNY

Makes our kids and fans out to be a bunch of country bumkins

can't stand that - OUR kids deserve better

and yes I have been at every game this year- and I wasn't one of the many who started out the stands at TSU in Stephenville
again aint got no argument with folks who live in Sweetwater or Nolan County
and many of my friends who live in San Antonio and Houston along with the Metroplex are Mustang Fans
but they are able to suppor the Stangs with out makin us that still live here out to be some kind HILLBILLY Rednecks that aint never been to town - gettin all excited about the Wal-Mart
I really figured more HOME Folks would agree with me
This Lew person has not been to see a game all year yet he is an expert on all parts of the Football program
BULLLLL S.

LewP
12-07-2005, 10:33 AM
LOL ok...I give up....

Sometimes ya just can't win some.
I think most folks know I support the Big Red Mustangs.
have a nice day.

mustangsince87
12-07-2005, 10:34 AM
IT WAS A FRIGGIN' JOKE!!!!

Butkus
12-07-2005, 10:38 AM
RED and 87
and all others you tell me

THIS IS FUNNY

Makes our kids and fans out to be a bunch of country bumkins

can't stand that - OUR kids deserve better

and yes I have been at every game this year- and I wasn't one of the many who started out the stands at TSU in Stephenville
again aint got no argument with folks who live in Sweetwater or Nolan County
and many of my friends who live in San Antonio and Houston along with the Metroplex are Mustang Fans
but they are able to suppor the Stangs with out makin us that still live here out to be some kind HILLBILLY Rednecks that aint never been to town - gettin all excited about the Wal-Mart
I really figured more HOME Folks would agree with me
This Lew person has not been to see a game all year yet he is an expert on all parts of the Football program
BULLLLL S.
I like ole curly i like im alot.

Curly
12-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by mustangsince87
IT WAS A FRIGGIN' JOKE!!!!

Guess you think the KIDS at Sweetwater are a joke too huh

I just don't see the humor in it makin our kids look like fools

did you graduate from Sweetwater High?

I did and don't find anything at all funny about what Lew had to say
joke or not!

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 10:44 AM

joke or not!

Easy Curly! Easy! Your gonna bust a vessel.

LewP
12-07-2005, 10:54 AM
I think Curly is either a Monahans fan that's mad, or a Tatum plant. I wouldn't even give him/her credit for living in Sweetwater.

Phantom Stang
12-07-2005, 10:59 AM
I think Curly is either a Monahans fan that's mad, or a Tatum plant. I wouldn't even give him/her credit for living in Sweetwater.

Don't worry Curly, this JERK tried to pull the same CRAP on ME the other day!!
;)

Butkus
12-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Don't worry Curly, this JERK tried to pull the same CRAP on ME the other day!!
;)
yea curly join ole phantom and butkus ole loopys thrown down on us to.

Curly
12-07-2005, 11:03 AM

Hey Lew - you such a big fan how come you aint made a game?
Stephenville wasn't that far of a drive from Ft.Worth

YOU left and never came back
I guess it easier on you to remember back when than to step up and be a part of the real Sweetwater

you give any money to the booster club this year?
you a donor to the Bowl up grade?
crap the only thing you have supported with you pocketbook is the KXOX web cast

Who ask you to be the guru of Sweetwater Football?

Do everyone a favor and stay in Ft.Worth Sat with your Web cast,
if you can't drive 65 miles to watch the Iowa Park game,
don't bother to come to Texas Std. just so you can tell us all how you would solve our problems out West.
Keep you suggestions to yourself unless you are willing to move back out here and be a part of the soulution

Black_Magic
12-07-2005, 11:05 AM

joke or not! I am very impressed with Sweetwaters athletic program as well as the awsome TAKS TEST numbers they have:thumbsup:

LewP
12-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Hey Lew - you such a big fan how come you aint made a game?
Stephenville wasn't that far of a drive from Ft.Worth

YOU left and never came back
I guess it easier on you to remember back when than to step up and be a part of the real Sweetwater

you give any money to the booster club this year?
you a donor to the Bowl up grade?
crap the only thing you have supported with you pocketbook is the KXOX web cast

Who ask you to be the guru of Sweetwater Football?

Do everyone a favor and stay in Ft.Worth Sat with your Web cast,
if you can't drive 65 miles to watch the Iowa Park game,
don't bother to come to Texas Std. just so you can tell us all how you would solve our problems out West.
Keep you suggestions to yourself unless you are willing to move back out here and be a part of the soulution

Ya know Curly, that ain't a bad idea. Heck, I should do just that, move back to Sweetwater.....

Curly
12-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I am very impressed with Sweetwaters athletic program as well as the awsome TAKS TEST numbers they have:thumbsup:

See Lew
your joke has added fuel to a fire,

but it is okay cause you didn't mean to degrade any Sweetwater Kids.

Thanks for proving my point Black Magic.

How did your joke turn out now LEW?

What a deal - keep up that great sense of humor you got LEW.
You are a Great Mustang fan.

22 Frostie's
12-07-2005, 11:09 AM
I think he would doing you teh favor and staying in Fortworth, But Lew your welcome back to Sweewater any time. Curly chill. Only one that looks like a fool right now is you. Dont blow up. Any one can be a fan of the mustangs, and they dont have to go to the games!

Phantom Stang
12-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by 22 Frostie's
I think he would doing you teh favor and staying in Fortworth, But Lew your welcome back to Sweewater any time. Curly chill. Only one that looks like a fool right now is you. Dont blow up. Any one can be a fan of the mustangs, and they dont have to go to the games!

22 Frostie, before you take sides....

Go back and look at some of Lew's posts from the last couple of weeks.
Also, read a few of the threads start to finish.

mustang84
12-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Lew you sure do have them fired up today.Lew just like to put some humor in his post sometimes I'm sure he did not mean to offend you guys.Believe me Lew is a very avid fan of sweetwater and yes his went to high school here. Just chill out guys.

LewP
12-07-2005, 11:20 AM
See Lew
your joke has added fuel to a fire,

but it is okay cause you didn't mean to degrade any Sweetwater Kids.

Thanks for proving my point Black Magic.

How did your joke turn out now LEW?

What a deal - keep up that great sense of humor you got LEW.
You are a Great Mustang fan.

Actually Curly..the joke pretty much looks like it's on you. I have noticed several people here that happen to live out of the city limits of Sweetwater that are huge fans like me.

This isn't about me in reality. It's about a person who has several screen names, sitting in at a desk with a lot of hate in his heart.
A person who I like personally, but a person that is under alot of pressure as we speak. It's about Curly, Phantom Stang, Butkus...all being the same person and hates me for trying to support the Mustangs. See, when that (those) people complain, it allows them to vent what is really bothering them deep inside.
I could go deeper, but I'm going to stop now because I like the man really. He means well he really does. Because I know who he is...I'm not going to fight with him. I know deep down he's a good guy. And no matter what he says, no matter how he acts.....he is a good guy.

mustang04
12-07-2005, 11:21 AM
I have to say...i could care less if Lew came back or stayed...i wouldnt notice and WOULDNT CARE....he can stay in the ole metroplex...he has said some things that make me just wanna give him the "are u that stupid?!?!" look

hey lew...i know the oatmans....ive helped work cattle for them and i also spent a summer spraying cedar shrubs out the on steves side...i ALSO climb the wind turbines that are out there on their property, and on richard gieson's ranch as a summer job and im going to over xmas when im home for 4 weeks

22 Frostie's
12-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Wont lie I as in pretty excited about the wal-mart. Thought it was a funny, harmless comment Lew. No one has to agree. ANy on ein sweetwater can't lie that walmart was a pretty exciting thing to most in the town. Ha sad to say yep thats how small sweetwater is. But hey size dosnt matter to them stangs. We always were the smaller guys on the field.

mustang04
12-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Actually Curly..the joke pretty much looks like it's on you. I have noticed several people here that happen to live out of the city limits of Sweetwater that are huge fans like me.

This isn't about me in reality. It's about a person who has several screen names, sitting in at a desk with a lot of hate in his heart.
A person who I like personally, but a person that is under alot of pressure as we speak. It's about Curly, Phantom Stang, Butkus...all being the same person and hates me for trying to support the Mustangs.

u are so right, well $h*t, i think all the mods are the same person too....ole' matt.....he puts on a good disguise as Rangermom lemme tell ya...i wonder how he pays for the nice outfit that looks so much like a woman...and the family!!! i wonder how much each one of those ppl get paid by the hour to act like a relative at each meet and greet....:rolleyes:

Lew....ive met curly...and ive met phantom stang.....and they are NOT the same person....some ppl on here that dont know that, u prolly look like ur on to something to them....but for those of us who do know curly and phantom...ur makin urself look completely stupid

Black_Magic
12-07-2005, 11:27 AM
WE ARE THE WORLD .. WE ARE THE CHILDREN... come on now move side to side and love one another.. sing and love , dont hate:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Phantom Stang
12-07-2005, 11:29 AM
[i] It's about Curly, Phantom Stang, Butkus...all being the same person and hates me for trying to support the Mustangs. See, when that (those) people complain, it allows them to vent what is really bothering them deep inside.
I could go deeper, but I'm going to stop now because I like the man really. He means well he really does. Because I know who he is...I'm not going to fight with him. I know deep down he's a good guy. And no matter what he says, no matter how he acts.....he is a good guy. [/B]

Well Curly and Butkus,

I wonder which one of us Lew thinks he knpws.:thinking:

Must be me, because I AM a GOOD GUY.:D

mustang04
12-07-2005, 11:29 AM
WE ARE THE WORLD .. WE ARE THE CHILDREN... come on now move side to side and love one another.. sing and love , dont hate:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

i have a spot where u can plant that kiss:D :inlove:

Phantom Stang
12-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Well Curly and Butkus,

I wonder which one of us Lew thinks he knows.:thinking:

Must be me, because I AM a GOOD GUY.:D
meant to edit sry

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 11:42 AM
I am very impressed with Sweetwaters athletic program as well as the awsome TAKS TEST numbers they have:thumbsup:
Blackie, you still beaten on that dead horse?
I'd put our top 100 against your top 100 any day, and just like football, would beat your butts.
Your bottom 100 against ours may win alright. But, who cares?
If you knew anything at all about that idiotic test, its the few very low ones at the bottom that determine the outcome. Thats the problem with it, and the reason that most all administrators across the state hate it so much. Its the morons in Austin that are trying to justify their jobs that are pushing it.

mustang04
12-07-2005, 11:45 AM
dont jump on blackie..he's just insecure and wants a hug....

lostaussie
12-07-2005, 11:53 AM
is the team planning on making a trip to texas stadium this week. i know gilmer did that last year to kinda help them get used to the atmosphere. just took them in there when no was there and let them run around. i heard the kids were hollering at each other from one side of the stadium to the other. i think it really helped. of course the opponent accused us of cheating but i can assure our coaches checked into it before they left. wow. to think all i asked was have ya'll been to the stadium. this thread has gone awry!!!!!!!!!

Black_Magic
12-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
dont jump on blackie..he's just insecure and wants a hug.... Im just having fun.. :rolleyes: Gosh .. such thin skin.. :rolleyes: Read the following sentence to someone aloud and you will feel better..

I AM WE TODD IT..... I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT!

Say it loud so someone can hear you.

LewP
12-07-2005, 11:55 AM
wow. to think all i asked was have ya'll been to the stadium. this thread has gone awry!!!!!!!!!

LOL Aussie...can ya tell it's a semi-final game?????

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Im just having fun.. :rolleyes: Gosh .. such thin skin.. :rolleyes: Read the following sentence to someone aloud and you will feel better..

I AM WE TODD IT..... I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT!

Say it loud so someone can hear you.

And Blackie
jumps on another Sweetwater Thread
What a guy

I would bet if you titled a thread "Sweetwater" Blackie would spend all day readin and postin on that thread.

OH WAIT he just did

lostaussie
12-07-2005, 11:58 AM
lets change this. bubba joe, you got any big freakin deer i can come shoot?

Black_Magic
12-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
And Blackie
jumps on another Sweetwater Thread
What a guy

I would bet if you titled a thread "Sweetwater" Blackie would spend all day readin and postin on that thread.

OH WAIT he just did 1) How long does it take you to log off of one name and log on to another?
2) How many posts do you have in all your usernames BUBBA??
Im having fun here.. Dont get you panties in a knot..:clap:

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 12:02 PM
1) How long does it take you to log off of one name and log on to another?
Not long

Phantom Stang
12-07-2005, 12:04 PM
1) How long does it take you to log off of one name and log on to another?
Bubba's name aint nuthin but Bubba
btw blackie how them tiggers doin bouncin them balls??

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Bubba's name aint nuthin but Bubba
btw blackie how them tiggers doin bouncin them balls??
Or is it? Who really knows for sure?

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 12:07 PM
I think mustang04 is Bubba:D

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Aint nothin like the ORIGINAL
BUBBA JOE

Blackie are you having fun with all of the Bubba's on the downlow

stay warm in the gym today
:D :D :D

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Well high there BUBBA.
I'm BUBBA too.

Is your head spinnin yet blackie?

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Maybe Bubba is Ranger MOM

or

Quail Killer
returned

ohhhhhhh
keep on guessin
But know this

I AM BUBBA JOE

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Bubba we know you are stang red and butkus....get over it you were caught! the reason you were caught cause you use the same redneck talk on all 3 names!

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
Bubba we know you are stang red and butkus....get over it you were caught! the reason you were caught cause you use the same redneck talk on all 3 names!
Well dang, darn, shucks!!!
You prolly aint as dumb as you look. But you sure aint as smart as you think you are.

Bubba-Joe
12-07-2005, 12:22 PM
HELP
Bubba Joe has been caught

yeah right

is am I Butkuts
Stang Red
LewP
Ranger Mom
O4
or
maybe

Black Magic????????

no wait Bubba is Really Pmoney

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 12:24 PM
HELP

yeah right

is am I Butkuts
Stang Red
LewP
Ranger Mom
O4
or
maybe

Black Magic????????

no wait Bubba is Really Pmoney

Maybe even LHMom

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 12:25 PM
HELP

yeah right

is am I Butkuts
Stang Red
LewP
Ranger Mom
O4
or
maybe

Black Magic????????

no wait Bubba is Really Pmoney mcgee was kidding about u being 04 I know bubba is bubba.

Pmoney
12-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
mcgee was kidding about u being 04 I know bubba is bubba.
and stang red and buttkisser

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 12:54 PM
We can't forget dirt road in this line up of one poster!:rolleyes:

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Ok i'm comming out. I'm stang red ,BM Lewp, Bubba, Butkus,and everyone else!:D

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Maybe even LHMom

Hey, I resemble that remark. :D I come from a long line of West Texas folks. :)

Ranger Mom
12-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Will the real "bubbutkustangurly" please stand up?

lostaussie
12-07-2005, 01:02 PM
can i get another name. i'm pretty good about talking to myself!!!!!!!

Black_Magic
12-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Bubba Joe, aka STANG RED, aka Butkus. I can see him scrambling to change out user names.

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Yall can check IPs right. If you can then you would know if bubba was butkus and so on. Thats all you have to do.

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Will the real "bubbutkustangurly" please stand up?
I'M BUBBACUS!!!

STANG RED
12-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hey, I resemble that remark. :D I come from a long line of West Texas folks. :)
Thats why I like you so much.

Tatum_Fan
12-07-2005, 02:10 PM
LewP-

I am just curious where you found a thread on another board that Tatum thought they had an advantage because we played at Texas Stadium before? I haven't seen it on Smoaky, the only thing that I've seen is where a SW fan thought the turf would be an advantage for their speed - that statement was somewhere on 3ADL.

Is Sweetwaters field turf or grass?

By the way, sorry the Wal-Mart thing got you in so much trouble - I thought it was funny. Tatum doesn't even have a Wal-Mart, how is that for country bumkins?

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 02:15 PM
LewP-

I am just curious where you found a thread on another board that Tatum thought they had an advantage because we played at Texas Stadium before? I haven't seen it on Smoaky, the only thing that I've seen is where a SW fan thought the turf would be an advantage for their speed - that statement was somewhere on 3ADL.

Is Sweetwaters field turf or grass?

By the way, sorry the Wal-Mart thing got you in so much trouble - I thought it was funny. Tatum doesn't even have a Wal-Mart, how is that for country bumkins? Sweetwaters field is turf.and I remember someone saying we would have a disadvantage cause we are playin in texas stadium not sure which site though.Oh well its just their oppinion.Have a safe trip Sat.

Tatum_Fan
12-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Tatum has turf, too so I don't see an advantage for either team. The rumor around here is that SW coaches didn't want to play at Texas Stadium because Tatum had already played there (I'm not sure how much truth there is to that, rumors spread like wildfire around here)

I predict both teams being jittery at first, but will calm down after both teams have a chance to play both offense and defense

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Tatum has turf, too so I don't see an advantage for either team. The rumor around here is that SW coaches didn't want to play at Texas Stadium because Tatum had already played there (I'm not sure how much truth there is to that, rumors spread like wildfire around here)

I predict both teams being jittery at first, but will calm down after both teams have a chance to play both offense and defense BTW welcome to the board. Yeah I dont see an advantage either.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 02:42 PM

I predict both teams being jittery at first, but will calm down after both teams have a chance to play both offense and defense I could see Tatum having already played at Texas stadium having a little advantage.But i don't see that having an outcome to the game win or lose.Have a safe trip and will see ya Sat.

swaterfan
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Ok i'm comming out. I'm stang red ,BM Lewp, Bubba, Butkus,and everyone else!:D

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!
YOU ARE JUST FIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION

jmcgee
12-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by swaterfan
SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!
YOU ARE JUST FIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION I'm also Swaterfan. muhamuha muhhahahaahahaha:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

zeus63
12-07-2005, 02:58 PM
UUHH???? I really gotta start keeping up with the threads more cause I'm lost.

LewP
12-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Zeus, you didn't really miss anything except finding out there is a Wal-Mart in Sweetwater...lololol

zeus63
12-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Zeus, you didn't really miss anything except finding out there is a Wal-Mart in Sweetwater...lololol

See, that's what I'm talking about. A Wal-Mart opening is a big deal. Just tell me the time and place!!

sweetwater07
12-07-2005, 10:23 PM

blacky- i can laugh at this because i made commended on all 4 of my tests...but the principal came over the intercom and announced that after appealing our tests score we now meet the minimum standards for state funding......its really pretty sad but in a sick sort of way its hilarious....."we now meet the MINIMUM standards" ......

its_n_ D_water
12-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Dang I forgot who I was.....oH ..yeah...

Mustangpride09
12-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Last I heard they were leaving SWW at 8:00am. Getting there just in time to catch some of the other game.

you heard right.

shadow13
12-08-2005, 06:47 AM

I predict both teams being jittery at first, but will calm down after both teams have a chance to play both offense and defense Coach J. did want to play at Texas Stadium, his first choice, that's why it took so long to find out where we were going to play.Other stadiums were available , but he waited out Texas Stadium....Heard him talking on the phone after the Monahans game....lol

shadow13
12-08-2005, 08:29 AM
SKYE GREEN :113 - 1176 - 10.4 avg. -21 TD'S - TOTAL 23 TD'S:::::::::::::::: ::::::::: :: JOSEPH BANYARD :158 - 1169 - 7.4 avg. -22 TD'S - TOTAL 25 TD'S