PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Order December 6th, 2005

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Hello sorry for keep you waiting welcome my friends to the Doctor's Office on this 6th day of December in the year 2005 A.D. Well I bet your wondering what I've got as far as what today is, but I could find any cool holidays for today so I am declaring this "Useless Post Day". You may be wondering why I have declared today this, well I didnt want to but y'all forced my hand...Now I might ruffle a few manes here, but there have been alot of useless post on here today that have no bearing on the playoffs whatsoever.. come on folks its playoff time. We dont really care if you saw someone at a game that you thought was excessively celebrating IYHO, or how bout this I just noticed that everyone doesnt call me theDOCTORdre...they just call me dre, whats up with that show me some respect and call me by my member name. Or what about this why is it spelled wintry and not wintery?. How bout people who decide that they have the power to change the name of Texas Stadium... I even saw a daughter using precious school time to post on the Downlow, just to say hi. My word I think that Dawn @ Soccorro thread is still rearing its head. Come on people lets get with the program and talk about the playoffs lets not waste time by making useless posts like this one or the "Please have a seat thread":D

Anyway thats what today is useless post day so if you have anything useless to say use this thread to do it...
Hugs and Hand Pounds
-Dre

Butkus
12-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Hello sorry for keep you waiting welcome my friends to the Doctor's Office on this 6th day of December in the year 2005 A.D. Well I bet your wondering what I've got as far as what today is, but I could find any cool holidays for today so I am declaring this "Useless Post Day". You may be wondering why I have declared today this, well I didnt want to but y'all forced my hand...Now I might ruffle a few manes here, but there have been alot of useless post on here today that have no bearing on the playoffs whatsoever.. come on folks its playoff time. We dont really care if you saw someone at a game that you thought was excessively celebrating IYHO, or how bout this I just noticed that everyone doesnt call me theDOCTORdre...they just call me dre, whats up with that show me some respect and call me by my member name. Or what about this why is it spelled wintry and not wintery?. How bout people who decide that they have the power to change the name of Texas Stadium... I even saw a daughter using precious school time to post on the Downlow, just to say hi. My word I think that Dawn @ Soccorro thread is still rearing its head. Come on people lets get with the program and talk about the playoffs lets not waste time by making useless posts like this one or the "Please have a seat thread":D

Anyway thats what today is useless post day so if you have anything useless to say use this thread to do it...
Hugs and Hand Pounds
-Dre
ok youngun here ya go dont ask for respect on ya name if ya not gonna use it yaself. Hows dat.

AP Panther Fan
12-06-2005, 05:18 PM
ahhhhh, so much useless stuff floating around in my head and so little time and space to post it all...............:p

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-06-2005, 05:42 PM
i dont wanna go back to work, but that isnt exactly a useless statement.

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Sweetwater is good!!

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2005, 05:59 PM
thats not uselss information that is a very accurate statement

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 06:00 PM
We're gonna prove how good we are, at Mustang Bowl-East!!:D

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre