PDA

View Full Version : S'water Chartered Bus to Texas Stadium

LewP
12-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Charter bus to travel to Texas Stadium

The Sweeetwater Booster Club will sponsor a charter bus for the Sweetwater semifinal game at Texas Stadium.

The 57-passenger bus will depart from the high school gym at 12:30 p.m. Saturday. Tickets are $40 each and are available at all three banks - First National Bank, Roscoe State Bank and Texas National Bank - in Sweetwater.

Also, a community pep rally will be held for the team at 7:30 p.m. Friday on the west side of the high school baseball field.

Sweetwater will take on Tatum in a Class 3A, Division II semifinal at 6 p.m. at Texas Stadium.

oh well
12-06-2005, 05:56 PM
heard BM wants to go.

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 05:59 PM
the only reason i would go is to watch Tatum make it to State:evillaugh :evilgrin:

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
the only reason i would go is to watch Tatum make it to State:evillaugh :evilgrin: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

smustangs
12-06-2005, 06:05 PM
bounce bounce bounce dont you need to run off to basketball

KingRob
12-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by smustangs

STOP IT! LOL!!:D

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 06:15 PM

they won't let him on the court!

Is the team leaving on Friday night or something?

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 06:15 PM
boo hoo boo hoo....man i can hear sweetwater whining already saying they got cheated

zooleander
12-06-2005, 06:16 PM
the only reason i would go is to watch Tatum make it to State:evillaugh :evilgrin: thats why i'm going

Pmoney
Originally posted by zooleander
thats why i'm going
good job:thumbsup:

smustangs
are u psycho i mean psychic?

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 06:17 PM
are u psycho i mean psychic?
no i just know what im talking about

LewP
12-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey PMoney...isn't there a basket ball board you should be on??? This board is for football.

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Hey PMoney...isn't there a basket ball board you should be on??? This board is for football.
im not talking about basketball am i....im talking football on a football board....DUR DUR!

STANG RED
12-06-2005, 06:24 PM
the only reason i would go is to watch Tatum make it to State:evillaugh :evilgrin:
You might get a chance to see Tatum at the state bball tournament. As early of a start as yall got on bball, you should be pretty good.
On second thought. Naw, yall will probably suck at that to.
Maybe track! But no, I think we know who will be going to state again in track, dont we.

22 Frostie's
12-06-2005, 06:34 PM
hey, P could get into that spring tennis.. not to late to get a head start there, you know in case bball dosnt workout. Agreed I wouldnt waste my time on track, thats pretty much pointless. OR maybe P is already thinking about next year. Any way can't say who is ganna win the game, OR go to state until Saturday. But best of luck to Tatum and SWEETWATER.

LewP
12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
im not talking about basketball am i....im talking football on a football board....DUR DUR!

LOL I didn't know snyder was playing football any more....duh!!!

swtrainer09
12-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Adidas410s,
They are leaving at 8:00 am in the morning on Saturday, and they are supposed to get there about 12:30-1:00, and they will watch the game that starts at like 1:00, then start getting ready to W.I.N.!!!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :clap:
Beat Tatum!!!:devil:

WestTXLonghorn
12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
I'll either be

A) Listening intently over the internet

OR

B) Watching the Hippos and Gobblers down at San Antonio with my camcorder to scout for the 'Stangs in case they win.

Think Coach J. might cut me in on a jersey or maybe a ring if they win state with the help of my game film?;)

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 08:44 PM
LOL I didn't know snyder was playing football any more....duh!!!
we arnt talking about snyder are we?....we were talking about sweetwater not snyder get it right

Mustangpride09
12-06-2005, 08:45 PM

Wait, but wont you have a basketball game saturday?

LewP
12-06-2005, 08:47 PM
we arnt talking about snyder are we?....we were talking about sweetwater not snyder get it right

So...if we are talking about sweetwater and football...why is a fan from snyder and basketball doing here???? You don't seem to understand what I am saying.....there isn't any reason for you to be here, much less slinging crap like you do.

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 08:50 PM
So...if we are talking about sweetwater and football...why is a fan from snyder and basketball doing here???? You don't seem to understand what I am saying.....there isn't any reason for you to be here, much less slinging crap like you do.
hey im not just a fan of snyder and b-ball im a fan of all 3a hs football so i can be here....cause this is a website for fans of 3a hs football is it not?

LewP
12-06-2005, 08:51 PM
hey im not just a fan of snyder and b-ball im a fan of all 3a hs football so i can be here....cause this is a website for fans of 3a hs football is it not?

Whatever....:hand:

You just here to torment Mustang fans..

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Whatever....:hand:
ahh....gotcha on that 1 lol...man i was just messing w/ yall w/ that 1st post i was just wanting to see what every1 made of it:D

LewP
12-06-2005, 08:54 PM
ahh....gotcha on that 1 lol...man i was just messing w/ yall w/ that 1st post i was just wanting to see what every1 made of it:D

PMoney...to be honest..ya had me confused....cause i thought at one time you was backing the Stangs...I'm sittin here trying to figure ya out.....lol
I'm thinking why has she changed??

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 08:56 PM
PMoney...to be honest..ya had me confused....cause i thought at one time you was backing the Stangs...I'm sittin here trying to figure ya out.....lol
Is P Money a girl??:eek:

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 08:57 PM
1st of all i have an unbiased opinion on all the games besides ones that have snyder in it....i really have no team, that is still in, that i want to win state

2nd she???

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Is P Money a girl??:eek:
no lol..im a male come on Lewp your beginning to make me think your loopy:D

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 09:01 PM
On another thread Lew P called Vet93 a lady.lol:D

wannabgobbler08
12-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
I'll either be

OR

B) Watching the Hippos and Gobblers down at San Antonio with my camcorder to scout for the 'Stangs in case they win.

Think Coach J. might cut me in on a jersey or maybe a ring if they win state with the help of my game film?;)

Why would you have to film the game when we could just give you the film afterwards?!?!

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 09:03 PM
dang come on snoop a lewp get it together lol

rockdale80
12-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
I'll either be

OR

I am not really sure how the ruling goes, but I am almost 100% positive that if you are recording the game for the purpose of another school then you are in violation of a UIL rule. I would look into the rules before I did something like that if I were you. Just a heads up.

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I am not really sure how the ruling goes, but I am almost 100% positive that if you are recording the game for the purpose of another school then you are in violation of a UIL rule. I would look into the rules before I did something like that if I were you. Just a heads up.

I'm not sure 80, but I think that WestTxLonghorn was joking about the scouting part.
Besides, why would it be needed when...

SWEETWATER IS GOOD!!!!!!!:D

Butkus
12-06-2005, 09:29 PM
dang come on snoop a lewp get it together lol
Well money man ole butkus likes that un likes that un alot.

rockdale80
12-06-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure 80, but I think that WestTxLonghorn was joking about the scouting part.
Besides, why would it be needed when...

SWEETWATER IS GOOD!!!!!!!:D

I WAS JUST OFFERING A WARNING IF HE/SHE WEREN'T JOKING. WOULDNT WANT TATUM TO HAVE A CHANCE ON ADVANCING AFTER THEY LOSE THIS WEEK.....

CAUSE SWEETWATER IS THAT GOOD:D :D :D :D

WestTXLonghorn
12-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Yes, I was joking.

And yes, Sweetwater IS good.

;)

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well money man ole butkus likes that un likes that un alot.
what bubba?:D

Butkus
12-06-2005, 09:56 PM
what bubba?:D
i tell ya youngun that poor ole bubb ya sur doin rong. Callin him injured red butkus blackie witchy bless his heart he cant be all them people.

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 10:17 PM
i tell ya youngun that poor ole bubb ya sur doin rong. Callin him injured red butkus blackie witchy bless his heart he cant be all them people.
no but he is bubba joe, stang red and butkus

Butkus
12-06-2005, 10:21 PM
no but he is bubba joe, stang red and butkus
so y cant ole bubba be thoughs other to.

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 10:26 PM
so y cant ole bubba be thoughs other to.
he cant be blackie cause i know him....he cant be witchy bc bubba wouldnt root for snyder

LewP
12-06-2005, 10:57 PM

Well dang Phantom...any man that has a cute little kitty cat as their avatar...I mean I was just thinking he was a lady...man was I embarrassed.