PDA

View Full Version : Liberty vs. Coldspring

shellman54
10-06-2003, 11:37 AM
What was one of the most highly anticipated games before the season began has not mustered alot of noise lately. Even though Coldspring has faltered early this season, I still see them with a lot of potential this week to pull off a major upset. Even though they are focused, Liberty may still have the game next week against the Hill in the back of their mind, and Coldspring could pull everything together and win this game.

RBARKER
10-06-2003, 12:15 PM
I'm pulling for Coldsprings but I think Liberty will win by 14.

Wildcat81
10-06-2003, 12:26 PM
Liberty 28
Coldsprings 10

SoldierOfTroy
10-06-2003, 05:39 PM
a powerful liberty squad could be looking ahead to the hill and lose sight of the task at hand... and playing the trojans in coldspring could spell upset with a captial u... even with the state of afairs in trojan land, i see all of this possibly adding up to the 'spring taking an early and unexpected lead, but i don't think the trojans have the firepower to go blow for blow with the panthers of liberty. i look for a competative first quarter to first half (with the trojans battling hard, showing heart, and finally breaking the double digit point mark), but the panthers will eventually wake up, blow up the score board, and overtake the boys of the 'spring.

LIBERTY - 40
THE SPRING - 13

crunkandfocused
10-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Liberty 31, Coldspring 7.

Pudlugger
10-06-2003, 07:31 PM
Coldspring gels and catches Liberty napping:

Coldspring 20
Liberty 13

the-O-fence
10-06-2003, 08:40 PM
Liberty by 14

<small>[ October 06, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: the-O-fence ]</small>

LP57
10-06-2003, 10:48 PM
i think this will a good one for liberty. we want a little revenge for the horrible end to last yrs game and i think we will get it. we didnt have a word about the hill today at prac. and i dont think we will for the rest of the wk. we know we have cs first and then we prepare for the hill

trojandad
10-06-2003, 11:23 PM
You guys pullin for the boys here has sure meant a lot to them through all this down time. Appreciate you all pickin up the Trojans during this rough change time. Goin with my heart till the bitter end. LOL

Coldspring 14
Liberty 13

Good luck to both teams !

eagle04
10-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Although Liberty has been playing well, they're going to be focused on trying to beat The Hill and Coldspring will take them by surprise. The so-called "Bocomotive" is going to have to step up to their offense if he wants to keep that name. Smart's passing game is going to come to an end this week against Coldspring. It's going to be Coldspring instead of Clawson intercepting the passes this Friday night. Garrett better hold onto the ball if he gets to the endzone because there's gonna be someone there waiting to strip him again. I put money on Coldspring any day of the week. Coldspring by 21, final. Good Luck Liberty, you're gonna need it.

bhillfan
10-07-2003, 06:50 PM
as much as i would like to see an upset over liberty, i dont see it happening, ive watched a few films against coldsprings and they just arent coming out and working together, they have some good parts but until they get everything on the same page, they are gonna have a hard time tryin to turn around, good luck to both teams and we will see liberty next week at their place to battle it out, but like yall said for now we are focusing on the game this week against splendora

LP57
10-07-2003, 07:43 PM
hey eagles04 i know its only an opinion but i disagree i think if anything we owe cs a lil bit more than we do you guys but thats another wk away and i promise cs wont end our undefeated streak