PDA

View Full Version : The Flag will be at the D1 Championship - Meet & Greet?

HighSchool Fan
12-06-2005, 12:13 PM
i'll have the flag and i've never been to the stadium the game is being played at. if anyone wants to have a M&G there, pick a place to meet at.

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i'll have the flag and i've never been to the stadium the game is being played at. if anyone wants to have a M&G there, pick a place to meet at.

I would say the walkway between the stands (it's setup similar to Justin NW) but the security people at Waco ISD are ANAL about ANYBODY standing around in their walkways... I just usually give them one of these :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2005, 05:41 PM
From what I can tell from the pictures, the endzone behind the scoreboard might be best. It didn't look like there was a walkway on the other end, but the view was limited.

Ranger Mom
12-06-2005, 05:43 PM

What stadium is that?

Old Tiger
12-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Who will be at the state championship

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Who will be at the state championship
I'll be there. Does anyone else matter? ;)

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What stadium is that?

it's at Waco ISD. You guys can try and meet by the scoreboard...but really keep an eye out for their security guys. They have more stupid rules in that place than any other venue I have ever been to. Teams cant have any colored drinks on the sidelines, only water. Yeah...always a great choice when its 15 degrees outside.

NateDawg39
12-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Ill try and make it up for the game. I would like to see this one.

KingRob
12-06-2005, 06:23 PM
SWEET!

Old Tiger
12-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'll be there. Does anyone else matter? ;) Ranger Mom ;)

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Ranger Mom ;)
Well, she won't be there, so you're stuck with me. :p

Old Tiger
12-06-2005, 06:34 PM
alright....

Ranger Mom
12-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
it's at Waco ISD. You guys can try and meet by the scoreboard...but really keep an eye out for their security guys. They have more stupid rules in that place than any other venue I have ever been to. Teams cant have any colored drinks on the sidelines, only water. Yeah...always a great choice when its 15 degrees outside.

Waco ISD huh??

Good luck then! I don't think they will let you meet ANYWHERE at half time...you cannot crossover, I know that for sure.

You cannot leave the stadium at half time or you will be charged for another ticket to get back in.

That's a nice stadium, but I absolutely HATED playing there...because of all their petty rules.

No noisemakers...heck, they wouldn't even let one lady go out to her car to get her baby's bottle that she had left.......she had to buy another ticket to get in.

HighSchool Fan
12-06-2005, 07:36 PM
maybe we can meet before the game somewhere

Ranger Mom
12-06-2005, 07:39 PM
maybe we can meet before the game somewhere

Well...if you aren't meeting anyone from the "other" side....then it shouldn't be a problem with everyone being on one side.

When we were there we snuck noisemakers in....as did thousands of others...I think security just gave up on us.

HighSchool Fan
12-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Well...if you aren't meeting anyone from the "other" side....then it shouldn't be a problem with everyone being on one side.

When we were there we snuck noisemakers in....as did thousands of others...I think security just gave up on us.

woman are noise makers themselves :p

Ranger Mom
12-06-2005, 07:43 PM

better than being a trouble maker!!:kiss:

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 07:57 PM

:thumbsup:

HighSchool Fan
12-06-2005, 07:57 PM
better than being a trouble maker!!:kiss:

i wouldn't know about that

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2005, 07:59 PM
i wouldn't know about that
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :devil:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2005, 09:01 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :devil:

my sentiments EXACTLY!!

KTJ
12-06-2005, 11:43 PM
I'll be there. Does anyone else matter? ;)

You going to support your district rival or my hometown? :D

I haven't decided if I'm going. I have to work and would miss the 1st quarter, but I don't mind that.

RMAC
12-07-2005, 01:12 AM
If you wanna meat somewhere, there's only one choice. George's Bar. 'Nough said.

X Man
12-07-2005, 01:41 AM
I wish some of these games were closer to us! (In Orange)

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by X Man
I wish some of these games were closer to us! (In Orange)

Me to

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
You going to support your district rival or my hometown? :D

I haven't decided if I'm going. I have to work and would miss the 1st quarter, but I don't mind that.
Well, I will be sitting with HSF. I can't cheer against Wimberley, but I won't cheer against Gainesville. Soooo, I'll be as impartial as I can and hope for a good game. :)

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Well, I will be sitting with HSF. I can't cheer against Wimberley, but I won't cheer against Gainesville. Soooo, I'll be as impartial as I can and hope for a good game. :)
Change in plans. We'll sit on both sides (not at the same time).

Who all will be there?

pirate4state
12-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Change in plans. We'll sit on both sides (not at the same time).

Who all will be there? Me!! I'll sit where ever I can find a seat. :)

KTJ
12-09-2005, 12:48 PM
We'll I've decided that I will be there. I just called the head honchos in Gainesville and told them to pick me up a ticket. The only bad part is that I will miss probably the 1st quarter. (I get off work at 6 and work is in Round Rock.)

Isn't Waco ISD stadium that big stadium you can see traveling north on 35? Isn't that the Valley Mills exit by all of that new stuff they've built--Smokey Bones, Best Buy, etc?

HighSchool Fan
12-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
We'll I've decided that I will be there. I just called the head honchos in Gainesville and told them to pick me up a ticket. The only bad part is that I will miss probably the 1st quarter. (I get off work at 6 and work is in Round Rock.)

Isn't Waco ISD stadium that big stadium you can see traveling north on 35? Isn't that the Valley Mills exit by all of that new stuff they've built--Smokey Bones, Best Buy, etc?

i think it's the New Road Exit, then on the west side

KTJ
12-09-2005, 01:03 PM
i think it's the New Road Exit, then on the west side

Does it sound as if the entire town will be there? Are they all talking about the game?

Anymore rumors on Cordell?

HighSchool Fan
12-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Does it sound as if the entire town will be there? Are they all talking about the game?

Anymore rumors on Cordell?

work has been to busy for me to get over to gainesville, i was at the school tis mornnig and everyone was excited

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Who all will be there?

HighSchool Fan
12-10-2005, 09:23 AM

i will :D

KTJ
12-10-2005, 10:48 AM
I don't know when this thing is taking place. If it's before the game, I won't be there.

If it's at halftime, I can do it.

Well see whomever in Waco! I'm off to work then the game.

HighSchool Fan
12-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
I don't know when this thing is taking place. If it's before the game, I won't be there.

If it's at halftime, I can do it.

Well see whomever in Waco! I'm off to work then the game.

if you still have my number call me when you get there