PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys/Chiefs

cowboyfan8
12-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Playoff push starts at Texas Stadium Sunday. Comments, predictions. 'Boys 27-21

NateDawg39
12-06-2005, 11:57 AM
If they dont turn it over then they have the best chance of winning. 31-20 Dallas

WitchyWoman
12-06-2005, 11:57 AM
LOL ARE YA KIDDING????????? THE BOY'S ALL THE WAY.

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
i dono....KC beat Denver who beat the big D....it will be a good game DJ will be back in TEXAS

JasperDog94
12-06-2005, 12:16 PM
My heart says Dallas, but my brain says KC. It all comes down to Drew. He's really fallen off the great start he had.

BTW - Did anyone else think that on the Giants first drive that the "incomplete pass" should have been ruled a fumble?

handNthedirt
12-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
i dono....KC beat Denver who beat the big D....it will be a good game DJ will be back in TEXAS

Denver did not beat Dallas.....Dallas beat Dallas, as has happened in all of the Boy's losses this season.

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Denver did not beat Dallas.....Dallas beat Dallas, as has happened in all of the Boy's losses this season.
thats true...so it all depends how Dallas playes

Bearkat
12-06-2005, 12:43 PM
We are a bunch of homer's. Yes, I voted for the COWBOYS on the poll. I'm a huge COWBOYS fan, don't get me wrong. I really don't think they can beat KC right now. The offense SUCKS!!! How many times do we have to say, " please defense, just hold em one more time." I hope the offense proves me wrong, I just don't see it happening.

gobbler grad
12-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Chiefs take this one...boys on a 2 game slide and everyone is starting to blame everyone...lots of finger pointing going on...
sorry (charlie) Tuna, better luck next year...

venomous tat2
12-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt

Amen well said!!

Macarthur
12-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Everybody seems quick to bury Dallas.

I think KC's defense is suspect. Dallas' defense plays well again at home and they win 24-14.

turbostud
12-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Ive given up on the Cowboys. To inconsistent. The Colts are gonna win the Superbowl anyway. If they get homefield advatage throughout the playoffs that means every game they play will be in a dome on turf including the Superbowl in Detroit. Clearly a huge advantage for the Colts.

Macarthur
12-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Ive given up on the Cowboys. To inconsistent. The Colts are gonna win the Superbowl anyway. If they get homefield advatage throughout the playoffs that means every game they play will be in a dome on turf including the Superbowl in Detroit. Clearly a huge advantage for the Colts.

So if they hang 31 points on KC, what will be your stance then?

Sure, they're inconsistent offensively, but welcome to the NFL of today. There's only about 25 or more teams whose fans complain about the same thing.

turbostud
12-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
So if they hang 31 points on KC, what will be your stance then?

The Colts will still win the Superbowl. ;)

CHS_CG
12-06-2005, 10:19 PM
I voted KC.. I mean after all I was born there lol!

SintonFan_inAustin
12-07-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
The Colts will still win the Superbowl. ;)

Indy will lose there first game in playoffs;) look for Denver to go in AFC

piratebg
12-07-2005, 02:19 AM
I just want to see Dallas make it to the playoffs. There is still the possibility that they can still win the NFC east, but a wildcard spot will make me happy. A first round win would top me off. I have only seen them play to their potential one time, but there inconsistency will make their post-season short.

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 02:59 AM
Boys by 4

swaterfan
12-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Bearkat
We are a bunch of homer's. Yes, I voted for the COWBOYS on the poll. I'm a huge COWBOYS fan, don't get me wrong. I really don't think they can beat KC right now. The offense SUCKS!!! How many times do we have to say, " please defense, just hold em one more time." I hope the offense proves me wrong, I just don't see it happening.

the chiefs are good on both sides of the ball.....but larry johnson...hes just like WOW.....right now

S-WtrMustangFan
12-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
My heart says Dallas, but my brain says KC. It all comes down to Drew. He's really fallen off the great start he had.

BTW - Did anyone else think that on the Giants first drive that the "incomplete pass" should have been ruled a fumble? Drews falling alright on his butt becouse the offensive line does not block for him.