PDA

View Full Version : Downlow Celebrity Boxing

injuredinmelee
12-06-2005, 11:43 AM
wouldnt this be fun. I guess me and Bubba/BUTKUS/etc.. can flip on who gets to drag blackie into the ring.

Whiskey Tough vs. Steer Fever

Witchy vs. Adidas410

RMAC vs Adidas410

A tag team free for all between the WOS fans and the haters

for a good cause of course...

Bulldog_12
12-06-2005, 11:50 AM
We could relive the old days. Bring Jason out of "retirement" and have a cage match with John.

LewP
12-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
wouldnt this be fun. I guess me and Bubba/BUTKUS/etc.. can flip on who gets to drag blackie into the ring.

Witchy vs. Adidas410

RMAC vs Adidas410

Man...no fair!! You got Adidas410"S" in two matches..lmao

Adidas410s

Witchy vs. Adidas410

RMAC vs Adidas410

all cuz Witchy got worked up one day...geez! I would say RMAC and I could go tag team but it's not fair to stick two guys with jacked up legs in the ring together...

WitchyWoman

Witchy vs. Adidas410

RMAC vs Adidas410

Darnit I wanted LewP, maybe after I whip Adidas410, then I'll tag out with RMAC he can take on Adidas. I'll JERK LewP in the ring.
Show him what I think about my thread closing and all his
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: MMUUUAAAHHHAAHHAA
:smoker:

WOS92
OK... now I'm just waiting for all of the haters to come on and chastise us WO-S fans for claiming we'd take the boxing title and all of the bragging we've done so far on this thread.

LewP
12-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Darnit I wanted LewP, maybe after I whip Adidas410, then I'll tag out with RMAC he can take on Adidas. I'll JERK LewP in the ring.

Heck no WW....I ain't crazy..My momma told me NEVER fight with a Woman....too old to change now!!LOL:D

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 11:53 AM

yeah me and LewP can take you two on! Especially cuz everybody knows the little brother can't take the big brother...especially since I have an inch and 50 or so lbs on him...

WitchyWoman
12-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
all cuz Witchy got worked up one day...geez! I would say RMAC and I could go tag team but it's not fair to stick to guys with jacked up legs in the ring together...

HHEE heee all cuz Adidas couldn't take a Burger King Joke... :p

WitchyWoman
12-06-2005, 11:55 AM
yeah me and LewP can take you two on! Especially cuz everybody knows the little brother can't take the big brother...especially since I have an inch and 50 or so lbs on him...

BRING IT........... :D

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 11:56 AM
i would like to have bubba/stang red in the ring:D

LewP
12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
all cuz Witchy got worked up one day...geez! I would say RMAC and I could go tag team but it's not fair to stick to guys with jacked up legs in the ring together...
HAHAAHAHAHA "not fair to stick to guys with jacked up legs in the ring together." LMAO!!!!!!!!

:D

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
BRING IT........... :D

sure...RMAC may have a piece of Titanium the size of Alaska in his lower leg...but I can still kick him in what is left of his ankle and take him down in one fell swoop...it will be quick and relatively painful for him.

WitchyWoman
12-06-2005, 11:59 AM
sure...RMAC may have a piece of Titanium the size of Alaska in his lower leg...but I can still kick him in what is left of his ankle and take him down in one fell swoop...it will be quick and relatively painful for him.

YOU ARE A VERY MEAN BIG BROTHER...... :eek:

Butkus
12-06-2005, 12:01 PM

Witchy vs. Adidas410

RMAC vs Adidas410

Well heck ole injure one we better let bubba have first shot at him me on the other hand can think of a few that id take on. But i do think me and you with the big ole Red one could triple threat any of em.

rockdale80
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
We could relive the old days. Bring Jason out of "retirement" and have a cage match with John.

Jason is in retirement???

:confused: :confused:

Adidas410s
though he won't do it now since I am going to call him on it...RMAC is gonna come on here and say "Adidas...I'll punch you in the ovaries...right in the babymaker!" So to that I will say "RMAC...if you were a man...I'd punch you...punch you right in the mouth!" :eek:

jmcgee
12-06-2005, 12:03 PM
though he won't do it now since I am going to call him on it...RMAC is gonna come on here and say "Adidas...I'll punch you in the ovaries...right in the babymaker!" So to that I will say "RMAC...if you were a man...I'd punch you...punch you right in the mouth!" :eek: LMAO

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 12:03 PM
YOU ARE A VERY MEAN BIG BROTHER...... :eek:

if you had to put up with all of his comments you would be too

Ranger05
12-06-2005, 12:04 PM
this thread is getting good:clap:

Black_Magic
Originally posted by Pmoney
i would like to have bubba/stang red in the ring:D LOL thats funny!! can you imagine that!?? Stop hitting your self, stop hitting your self!! ... LOL:clap:

Adidas410s
Originally posted by rockdale80

no...just training to be a cagefighter for the impending challenge to his throne from AJ

STANG RED
Originally posted by Pmoney
i would like to have bubba/stang red in the ring:D
Build the ring out of barbed wire and sharp stakes, and I'll be there!

Pmoney
12-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Build the ring out of barbed wire and sharp stakes, and I'll be there!
you asked for it....you will recieve it!

LewP
12-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
LOL thats funny!! can you imagine that!?? Stop hitting your self, stop hitting your self!! ... LOL:clap:

LMFAO!!!!!

JasperDog94
12-06-2005, 12:26 PM
We could relive the old days. Bring Jason out of "retirement" and have a cage match with John. I'd pay to see that. Not much, but I'd probably kick in a couple of bucks.:)

JasperDog94
12-06-2005, 12:27 PM
...RMAC is gonna come on here and say "Adidas...I'll punch you in the ovaries...right in the babymaker!" I'm still laughing at this one. That's just wrong. Funny...but wrong.:D

Ranger05
12-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I'd pay to see that. Not much, but I'd probably kick in a couple of bucks.:) yea i would pay to see that one too

Bulldog_12
12-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80

I guess. I havent seen him on here in a long time.

Bulldog_12
12-06-2005, 12:43 PM
I have a good one. How about getting all the rommies and putting them in a battle royale situation where anything goes. Battle to the death (honestly, would anbody miss them? We havent so far.)

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 12:44 PM
I have a good one. How about getting all the rommies and putting them in a battle royale situation where anything goes. Battle to the death (honestly, would anbody miss them? We havent so far.)

yeah...jason was a rommie a while back in case ya missed it!

injuredinmelee
12-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
LOL thats funny!! can you imagine that!?? Stop hitting your self, stop hitting your self!! ... LOL:clap:

that might be the funniest thing I have ever read on the DL.

Bulldog_12
12-06-2005, 12:46 PM
yeah...jason was a rommie a while back in case ya missed it!

must not have been here for that. Ok, all except him, because he has to rumble with AJ in the cage.