PDA

View Full Version : UIL investigation into Hutto (merged threads)

yoemanfan98
12-06-2005, 11:16 AM
UIL INVESTIGATES HUTTO

(HUTTO) A UIL investigation into possible violations regarding Hutto football players will conclude today. Cameron ISD Superintendent Maxie Morgan said the investigation was prompted by an article in the Austin American Statesman last Friday, that players were receiving free meals from local restaurants.

aggie
12-06-2005, 11:19 AM
do not expect much to come of this.

rockdale80
12-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Here goes Cameron with the hoping and dreaming again. Give it up. You lost to the better team. Congratulate them and move on.

Bulldog_12
Can we get a link to this story to prove it?

yoemanfan98
Can you imagine, though, the uproar if the UIL dropped the hammer on Hutto? LOL

yoemanfan98
12-06-2005, 11:23 AM
http://www.kmil.com/Updates/newsheader.htm

The story is on www.kmil.com, and there is a voicer from Cameron ISD Superintendent Maxie Morgan. From what he said, there IS a possibility that Hutto could very well have to forfeit the win.

Bulldog_12
12-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by yoemanfan98
http://www.kmil.com/Updates/newsheader.htm

The story is on www.kmil.com, and there is a voicer from Cameron ISD Superintendent Maxie Morgan. From what he said, there IS a possibility that Hutto could very well have to forfeit the win.

thanks

aggie
12-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Here goes Cameron with the hoping and dreaming again. Give it up. You lost to the better team. Congratulate them and move on.

I will be the one of the first to congratulate hutto...they played a great game, we didn't...good luck this week.

rockdale80
12-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Nout sure why Cameron would even want to advance....SO they can get beat next week? Couldn't even beat Hutto, and think they can hang with Cuero. :rolleyes:

Bulldog_12
12-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I dont know if it is really going to happen. If it was that important and such a CLEAR violation, why is it just now being investigated today when the article was released last week?

NateDawg39
12-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Stupid stupid stupid...players get free food all the time. Duh its in the news but its not like the school did it or asked the resturants to do it. Its there business lossing money so someone stick it to the MAN!!!

aggie
12-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Nout sure why Cameron would even want to advance....SO they can get beat next week? Couldn't even beat Hutto, and think they can hang with Cuero. :rolleyes:

wow...you sure like taking shots at the yoemen....how did rockdale fare this year? 3-7 i believe

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Yeah, I dont know if it is really going to happen. If it was that important and such a CLEAR violation, why is it just now being investigated today when the article was released last week?

if you read the clip at the top...the investigation ends today. Yes this is something Hutto could get busted for. The same thing happened to Katy in 1999 or 2000 with parents providing "team meals." What I want to know is if Yoe is still practicing or have they turned in their pads because they know their season is over?

ILS1
12-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Cameron keep bouncing those basketballs. They were NO violations just another pipedream from the Yoe!!! Just another reason I might have to drop my subscription to the Austin Rag!!! I will post SEVERAL misquotes and several errors they have printed in the past couple of weeks. I'm at work and don't have time right now. Bouncy,bouncy CAMERON!!!

:D

aggie
12-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Stupid stupid stupid...players get free food all the time. Duh its in the news but its not like the school did it or asked the resturants to do it. Its there business lossing money so someone stick it to the MAN!!!

no one is doubting that....its just that most of them are smart enough not to tell a newspaper about it.

rockdale80
12-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by aggie
wow...you sure like taking shots at the yoemen....how did rockdale fare this year? 3-7 i believe

And we are both playing basketball now....so I guess it doent really matter does it.

jmcgee
12-06-2005, 11:45 AM
That is stupid.Kids getting free meals from resturaunts. WOW They need to give it up.

UPanIN
12-06-2005, 11:46 AM
This is asinine. For something like this to be hanging over the kids heads before the biggest game of their life. LET IT GO. Play the game. I don't root for Cuero usually but if it happens that Hutto has to forfeit then "GO CUERO"!

:mad: :(

Bulldog_12
12-06-2005, 11:47 AM
If I were Cameron, I wouldn't want this to go through, ESPECIALLY if they get the chance to play in the place of Hutto. I would feel really crappy knowing that I was not supposed to be there. That would be a bad way to win.

spiveyrat
12-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Is Cameron still practicing?

cowboyfan8
12-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Cameron is not pushing anything. The UIL contacted Cameron from what I understand. You would not take a forfeit if u were the Yoemen. Hutto should have thought about what they were saying and who they were saying it to. I'm not saying that Cameron can beat Cuero, but I am saying that ther is no reports of the Yoemen in any paper doing anything against UIL rules. Pay for your food or don't eat!!!!

aggie
12-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Is Cameron still practicing?

no...i'm pretty sure that it is against the rules to practice without a scheduled opponent....haven't turned in the equipment yet though...just waiting to hear a final answer

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 11:57 AM
people obviously gripe about the rules and this being a "nit picky" UIL rule...but it's the system that is laid out for all to abide by and I suspect that IF the allegations against Hutto are in fact legitimate then they will have to forfeit the game and thus Yoe moves on. As I stated before, there is presidence for this in the Katy case from a few years back.

rockdale80
12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
people obviously gripe about the rules and this being a "nit picky" UIL rule...but it's the system that is laid out for all to abide by and I suspect that IF the allegations against Hutto are in fact legitimate then they will have to forfeit the game and thus Yoe moves on. As I stated before, there is presidence for this in the Katy case from a few years back.

I thought that was because they used an ineligible player in one game....

gigem55
12-06-2005, 12:00 PM
here goes a question would rockdale take a forfeit from cameron hell yeah they would that would be the only way they could beat them.

Last 10 years. Cameron vs. Rockdale

Cameron 9 wins 1 Loss

quit hating on cameron just because we are better than Rockdale every year. Just deal with it. We know hutto was a better team and we are not worried about going to the next round all I know is we played 14 games and we are proud to be playing with everyone out except 8 teams in 3A. Ya'll sucked deal with it. We will beat you in basketball and whatever else comes around. We have better athletes, coaches, and people than Rockdale.

rockdale80
12-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by gigem55
here goes a question would rockdale take a forfeit from cameron hell yeah they would that would be the only way they could beat them.

Cameron 9 wins 1 Loss

quit hating on cameron just because we are better than Rockdale every year. Just deal with it. We know hutto was a better team and we are not worried about going to the next round all I know is we played 14 games and we are proud to be playing with everyone out except 8 teams in 3A. Ya'll sucked deal with it. We will beat you in basketball and whatever else comes around. We have better athletes, coaches, and people than Rockdale.

Good one.....Now you better hurry up. Basketball practice is about to start.

NateDawg39
12-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Maybe we should just stick it to the man and form an "outlaw" league where anything is ok as long as you have enough players on the field.

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 12:13 PM
I thought that was because they used an ineligible player in one game....

no that would be the Permian teams of a few years back. The deal with Katy was over parents throwing parties/dinners for the football team. What I must ask is...when can I parent not feed their kid? Now evidently, it was to some kind of excessive degree but I'm not sure of the details. I still feel sorry for SA MacArthur. They tied the state record for worst loss in the finals at 54-0 after being given roughly 24 hours to get ready. My only thought was...can you really fault Midland for driving down to score...then kicking an odside kick...recovering and scoring again...Then intercepting SA Mac's first pass and scoring 2 plays later? This game was over before they stepped on the field.

LewP
12-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Anyone want my opinion? Good, I'll give it to ya.

It's all under investigation. Nothing is determined as of yet...so to me, it's all speculation.

Sorta like saying somebodie's wife is accused of cheating on her husband and there isn't any proof....just a witch hunt (pardon the phrase WW)

Myself? I'm gonna stay clear of this story till it closes.

venomous tat2
12-06-2005, 12:20 PM
I read the article just a few mins ago and it came from a indirect
quote from Hutto qb Jeremy Kerley claiming he and other Hippo players often recieve free meals from hutto area resturants.
Charles Breithaupt, athletic director for the U I L said they got a
good report from Hutto and he is pretty confident that there is no violation here. They are expected to make a final ruling today.

My thoughts are this, so what if a couple of the guys got a free burger or something it 's not like the whole team went there to eat at the same time kids get food all the time from their friends that work at the burger joints
weather they play sports or not. What Kerley said was taken out of content and misunderstood if he and some of the guys got free food on their own time thats their buisness and not a violation.

Hutto fans put this behind you and go play football and good luck
to you and Cuero. Leave it to the media to paint the wrong picture. :mad: :mad:

JasperDog94
12-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Rules are the rules. If you break them, then you should face the punishment...unless your coach is G. A. Moore.;)

lepfan
12-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
parties/dinners for the football team.

I have seen this done...a general invitation was sent out at the LAST minute to CYA.....but the team knew well ahead of time what was going on and when. No one other than the team members showed up (other than girlfriends and such)...it was many years ago...

injuredinmelee
12-06-2005, 12:39 PM
yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lets get a decision already. If what the kid is quoted as saying is true then it is a violation. If they have to forfeit then they have to forfeit. More than likely though i see the kid in queston getting tossed and Hutto playing without him.

schu1213
12-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Cameron better hope and pray that hutto does not get the boot, which i dont think they will. From what i saw that Cameron team will get murdered by Cuero. Cameron just flat out gave up in that game.

Gobbla2001
12-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Man, Adidas, gunna have to say you're wrong...

A player came in for clean-up in a district contest in '99 for Katy (may have been more district games)... No one, including the student, notified the coaches at Katy that he had failed one or more classes... One of the teachers brought it up and I believe someone from Katy spilled the beans to the public/UIL etc... which ended up forcing Katy to forfeit their district and playoff wins... I believe the Katy Coach may have spilled it, Coach Johnson? I believe at the time he was the president of the Texas HS Coaches Association or whatever it is, still is I think... the last team they beat (SA MacArthur, but you already know that) had to get their uniforms from the cleaners etc... so they could show up in Dallas to get their butts handed to 'em 50-something to 0 by Midland Lee... I remember this so much because you get the SA news channels in Cuero, they had a huge deal about it... was sad to watch that game though, but it was also fun seeing sophmore Cedric Benson do well with his PT... would have never known then how good he'd turn out, he was smaller...

venomous tat2
12-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lets get a decision already. If what the kid is quoted as saying is true then it is a violation. If they have to forfeit then they have to forfeit. More than likely though i see the kid in queston getting tossed and Hutto playing without him.

It's one thing if their friends are giving them food and diffrent if the mgr or owner is giving it out. And it has not been proven thats
the case one way or the other. Other students do work at these places and have been known to give their friends food when the mgr or owner isn't around thats no big deal. There must be something in the food in Hutto to make play this good LOL.

yoemanfan98
12-06-2005, 01:21 PM
The Yoemen still have their equipment, and both the players and coaches are waiting to hear something from the UIL this afternoon.

ILS1
12-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Well,you can put up the equipment and keep bouncing those basketballs. It's official,no wrong doing found. This coming from the Hutto Superintendent. I hope the AAS will put a retraction in the paper and apologize to the Hippos. But I don't see it happening!!! Go Hippos!!!

Say No To The Yoe!!!

Adidas410s
12-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Man, Adidas, gunna have to say you're wrong...

A player came in for clean-up in a district contest in '99 for Katy (may have been more district games)... No one, including the student, notified the coaches at Katy that he had failed one or more classes... One of the teachers brought it up and I believe someone from Katy spilled the beans to the public/UIL etc... which ended up forcing Katy to forfeit their district and playoff wins... I believe the Katy Coach may have spilled it, Coach Johnson? I believe at the time he was the president of the Texas HS Coaches Association or whatever it is, still is I think... the last team they beat (SA MacArthur, but you already know that) had to get their uniforms from the cleaners etc... so they could show up in Dallas to get their butts handed to 'em 50-something to 0 by Midland Lee... I remember this so much because you get the SA news channels in Cuero, they had a huge deal about it... was sad to watch that game though, but it was also fun seeing sophmore Cedric Benson do well with his PT... would have never known then how good he'd turn out, he was smaller...

You are correct. This was back when I was a mere teenager, and before the days of the DL, so forgive me...

I did find this link though. Scroll down and it is about the 3rd or 4th ticket on there. He scanned tickets to the games and then has a caption below. It's a copy of the Lee vs Katy state game ticket.

Lee vs Katy State Championship Game Ticket (http://www.texasbob.com/fb_ticket.html)

District303aPastPlayer
12-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Well,you can put up the equipment and keep bouncing those basketballs. It's official,no wrong doing found. This coming from the Hutto Superintendent. I hope the AAS will put a retraction in the paper and apologize to the Hippos. But I don't see it happening!!! Go Hippos!!!

Say No To The Yoe!!!

i dont see it happening either. you cant retract a quote someone made can you. i thought that said party making said quote would, in theory, be able to retract what they said. just my thoughts on it though.

JasperDog94
12-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i dont see it happening either. you cant retract a quote someone made can you. i thought that said party making said quote would, in theory, be able to retract what they said. just my thoughts on it though. If people could retract what they said, then you'd probably still be hearing, "Here comes John Rocker out of the bull pen."

mwynn05
12-06-2005, 02:12 PM
We all know it happened it happens every where buti still dont think the punishment should be eliminating hutto from the playoffs unless they can prove it on a large scale

Bullaholic
12-06-2005, 02:23 PM
UIL Rules should be enforced equally for everyone. Having said this, I think it would be a shame if Hutto has to forfeit their playoff victory over kids receiving free meals. If they had used an inelligible player or committed some other major infraction that could have impacted the outcome of the playoff game, then I say they should forfeit the game with Cameron. I certainly would not want to suggest what Cameron should do if this becomes reality, but I don't know that I would want my team to continue in the playoffs after losing convincingly on the field of play to Hutto. Then again I realize that the Cameron kids and coaches don't make the UIL rules, either. For the sake of both schools, I hope none of this "holds water" and goes away.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by gigem55

Cameron 9 wins 1 Loss

True, Cameron has beaten Rockdale the last 9 out of the 10 years, but I for one have beaten Cameron in football, and it was just recently. I have lost to them the last two years, but we did not have to take the forfeit my sophomore year. Going out and saying that you have better athletes, coaches and people is taking things overboard. I am proud of the community that I have that supports our athletic programs, the coaches who guide us on and off of the field, and the teammates that I have gone to battle with. We had a rough year, and I for one was deeply troubled by it, but I kept my head up because I knew that there was a lot of hard work put forth by myself and by my teammates. I don't see anything to hang my head about or regret. One thing that has stood out about Cameron to me, however, is their willingness to get on message boards and take away the hard work and accomplishments of athletes from other schools. I have received numerous phone calls from Cameron players taughting me about the Cameron victory over Rockdale and saying that I was less of a man because I shed tears after my last game was over. I have also noticed that in every game against Cameron, there has been more trash talking and cheap shots than any other. It wasn't just against Rockdale, in the Hutto game, there were several consecutive personal foul penalties called in a row because the Cameron players could not control themselves. Granted that it was not all of Cameron's players that did this, I have noticed that overall Cameron believes that all other teams are inferior, and you getting on here and posting what you just have has proven that point. Cameron may have defeated Rockdale, but Rockdale has something that Cameron never does---Class.

theyoefnshow
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Here's a thought. Maybe Cameron isn't pushing this? Anyone think of that? If they are told by the UIL to play, what choice do they have? Why turn in the equipment only to possibly have to hand it back out. I see no need to bash Mullins, Morgan or the players. They are going to do what they are told but I hardly think Mullins & co. would push this based on principle alone. If Hutto is dq'd the best thing to do would be to give Cuero the bye. Not like they aren't going to advance anyway. My question is this....how many games would be overturned if they've been receiving "free meals" all season????

aggie
12-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
True, Cameron has beaten Rockdale the last 9 out of the 10 years, but I for one have beaten Cameron in football, and it was just recently. I have lost to them the last two years, but we did not have to take the forfeit my sophomore year. Going out and saying that you have better athletes, coaches and people is taking things overboard. I am proud of the community that I have that supports our athletic programs, the coaches who guide us on and off of the field, and the teammates that I have gone to battle with. We had a rough year, and I for one was deeply troubled by it, but I kept my head up because I knew that there was a lot of hard work put forth by myself and by my teammates. I don't see anything to hang my head about or regret. One thing that has stood out about Cameron to me, however, is their willingness to get on message boards and take away the hard work and accomplishments of athletes from other schools. I have received numerous phone calls from Cameron players taughting me about the Cameron victory over Rockdale and saying that I was less of a man because I shed tears after my last game was over. I have also noticed that in every game against Cameron, there has been more trash talking and cheap shots than any other. It wasn't just against Rockdale, in the Hutto game, there were several consecutive personal foul penalties called in a row because the Cameron players could not control themselves. Granted that it was not all of Cameron's players that did this, I have noticed that overall Cameron believes that all other teams are inferior, and you getting on here and posting what you just have has proven that point. Cameron may have defeated Rockdale, but Rockdale has something that Cameron never does---Class.

i believe that the whole cameron vs rockdale aspect of this thread started when rockdale80 started taking shots at cameron.

and as far as classy...why don't you talk to number 68 from cameron who missed the rest of the season after a "classy" cheap shot from a rockdale player.

marlin fan
12-06-2005, 04:12 PM
haha sic em get the round balls out and join Marlin!!!!!!!!! u wont be playin this week like u believed u would!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

sicem74
12-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
True, Cameron has beaten Rockdale the last 9 out of the 10 years, but I for one have beaten Cameron in football, and it was just recently. I have lost to them the last two years, but we did not have to take the forfeit my sophomore year. Going out and saying that you have better athletes, coaches and people is taking things overboard. I am proud of the community that I have that supports our athletic programs, the coaches who guide us on and off of the field, and the teammates that I have gone to battle with. We had a rough year, and I for one was deeply troubled by it, but I kept my head up because I knew that there was a lot of hard work put forth by myself and by my teammates. I don't see anything to hang my head about or regret. One thing that has stood out about Cameron to me, however, is their willingness to get on message boards and take away the hard work and accomplishments of athletes from other schools. I have received numerous phone calls from Cameron players taughting me about the Cameron victory over Rockdale and saying that I was less of a man because I shed tears after my last game was over. I have also noticed that in every game against Cameron, there has been more trash talking and cheap shots than any other. It wasn't just against Rockdale, in the Hutto game, there were several consecutive personal foul penalties called in a row because the Cameron players could not control themselves. Granted that it was not all of Cameron's players that did this, I have noticed that overall Cameron believes that all other teams are inferior, and you getting on here and posting what you just have has proven that point. Cameron may have defeated Rockdale, but Rockdale has something that Cameron never does---Class. :nerd:

marlin fan
12-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
:nerd: sumthin someone from cameron would do!!!:rolleyes:

scheduler57
12-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Uil has ruled, Hutto is playing Sat. I wish them luck, I understand the investigation is not over. I hope the represent D19 well.

Old Tiger
12-06-2005, 05:44 PM
If I was Cuero and Hutto got the boot I would be mad because I would know we went to state on a DQ. Any who I'm glad the UIL found nothing.

KingRob
12-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Nothing like a little bit of drama to spice things up!

UIL found nothing...gotta let it go, and let's play some football!

Then free food at the DQ later...:D :D :D

yoemanfan98
12-06-2005, 05:58 PM
From The Cameron Herald...

BREAKING NEWS:
Hippos in hot water?

By Tia Rae Stone
Managing Editor

The Hippos may be in hot water with UIL after Hutto QB Jeremy Kerley told a reporter he'd accepted free meals from area restaurants.

University Interscholastic League officials confirmed Monday that the statement was being investigated and that they expect to reach a decision by Tuesday afternoon.

If the complaint is found valid, UIL could nullify the game last Saturday. If that happens, the Cameron Yoemen would not wear the "Regional Champion" crown but would get to face Cuero in the semi-finals. That game would likely be played 7 p.m. Saturday at Dub Ferris Athletic Complex in San Antonio.

The complaint was based on a story in the Austin American-Statesman report Saturday where "Hutto quarterback Jeremy Kerley said he and his teammates often receive free meals at local restaurants."

According to UIL rules, students may not receive compensation of any kind, outside of goodie bags from peers, that do not go through official school channels. UIL Constitution and Contest Rules for 2005-2006 Section 441(a) says a student is not an amateur "if that individual within the preceding 12 months received money or other valuable consideration for teaching or participating in a League sponsored school sport."

It also states that the school is responsible for teaching these rules to students.

Cameron Superintendent Maxie Morgan confirmed that he was contacted by UIL officials Monday morning. He said Cameron ISD did not file the complaint and expects to hear later today or tomorrow the results of the investigation.

KingRob
12-06-2005, 06:01 PM
:eek:

I thought this had been determined already....

yoemanfan98
From The Cameron Herald...

BREAKING NEWS:
Hippos in hot water?

By Tia Rae Stone
Managing Editor

The Hippos may be in hot water with UIL after Hutto QB Jeremy Kerley told a reporter he'd accepted free meals from area restaurants.

University Interscholastic League officials confirmed Monday that the statement was being investigated and that they expect to reach a decision by Tuesday afternoon.

If the complaint is found valid, UIL could nullify the game last Saturday. If that happens, the Cameron Yoemen would not wear the "Regional Champion" crown but would get to face Cuero in the semi-finals. That game would likely be played 7 p.m. Saturday at Dub Ferris Athletic Complex in San Antonio.

The complaint was based on a story in the Austin American-Statesman report Saturday where "Hutto quarterback Jeremy Kerley said he and his teammates often receive free meals at local restaurants."

According to UIL rules, students may not receive compensation of any kind, outside of goodie bags from peers, that do not go through official school channels. UIL Constitution and Contest Rules for 2005-2006 Section 441(a) says a student is not an amateur "if that individual within the preceding 12 months received money or other valuable consideration for teaching or participating in a League sponsored school sport."

It also states that the school is responsible for teaching these rules to students.

Cameron Superintendent Maxie Morgan confirmed that he was contacted by UIL officials Monday morning. He said Cameron ISD did not file the complaint and expects to hear later today or tomorrow the results of the investigation.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Originally posted by aggie
i believe that the whole cameron vs rockdale aspect of this thread started when rockdale80 started taking shots at cameron.

and as far as classy...why don't you talk to number 68 from cameron who missed the rest of the season after a "classy" cheap shot from a rockdale player.

Well, I'm sorry but it was not I who took the cheap shot, nor I who saw it. I did tell the kid that I hoped that he recovered soon and wished him the best with his surgery. I know what kind of a person I am, and I am not one who will sit back and take cheap shots from you, others from Cameron, or anybody else on this board about myself and my teammates. They will always be my teammates, win or lose, forever.

yoemanfan98
12-06-2005, 06:02 PM
It has...I just found it on the net, and I wanted to share the article with others.

Old Tiger
12-06-2005, 06:05 PM
I get free stuff all the time from my friends who work at restraunts, just kidding!

Hupernikomen
12-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Probably just in the other thread would have worked..don't want people to think this is still an on-going thing.

yoemanfan98
12-06-2005, 06:07 PM
It is still an on-going thing...the UIL is still investigating, but they did rule that Hutto will advance.

KingRob
12-06-2005, 06:10 PM
I guess this explains the roses....:o :thinking: ;)

lobo12
12-06-2005, 06:18 PM
even if the uil did rule in favor of cameron, would they want to advance that way, i mean if they had done something illegal that affected the game maybe, but that has nothing to do with who the better team was, i would be surprised to see a school want to advance that way

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Since Hutto will be playing this week against Cuero, let's table this discussion. Once UIL investigation has been completed, then it can be revisited.