PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel 7, Falfurrias 9 (Final)

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Ok, now you mods may have to excuse my language here......

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON??!?!?!?!?!? Can someone explain to me why the Tarpons keep fumbling the damn ball, and letting teams that WE KNOW we can beat, beat us instead? It's the 3rd game of the season and the Tarpons have YET to correct the fumbling problem!!!

Get your heads out of your A@@ and play the way you all KNOW how to play, or else teams like Raymondville, La Feria, and Hidalgo will be glad to knock us out of the playoff picture. PROTECT THE DAMN BALL!!!! We know damn well you're better than this, get it in gear NOW, or else Los Fresnos will make it 8 in a row against us.

sinfan75
09-12-2003, 10:35 PM
Don't feel bad Tarp.Sinton doin the same thing.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-12-2003, 11:31 PM
But....all the returning starters......we didn't graduate everybody like y'all did last season.

TARPON DAD
09-15-2003, 06:11 PM
eek!
WHATS GOING ON HERE IS TO MANY PLAYERS ARE TRYING TO BE STAR ,AND NO TEAM WORK .
SENIORS NEED TO MOTIVATE OR JUST SIMPLE RUN OVER THIS GUYS ,PLEASE GET IT TOGETHER BEFORE ITS TO LATE!
YOUR BETTER THAN THIS!STILL BEHIND YOU GUYS BUT YOU NEED TO WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TO LATE!
GO BIG BLUE! GO!

Ranger Mom
09-15-2003, 06:23 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Ok, now you mods may have to excuse my language here......

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON??!?!?!?!?!? Can someone explain to me why the Tarpons keep fumbling the damn ball, and letting teams that WE KNOW we can beat, beat us instead? It's the 3rd game of the season and the Tarpons have YET to correct the fumbling problem!!!

Get your heads out of your A@@ and play the way you all KNOW how to play, or else teams like Raymondville, La Feria, and Hidalgo will be glad to knock us out of the playoff picture. PROTECT THE DAMN BALL!!!! We know damn well you're better than this, get it in gear NOW, or else Los Fresnos will make it 8 in a row against us.You better get all the language out of your system before you start coaching. You don't want to be the topic of a thread on here, ya know!!!
:D :D :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-15-2003, 07:40 PM
You're right. I'm just frustrated at the fact that the Tarpons HAVE the players and the talent to do well, yet, for some odd reason it's not happening yet. Hopefully things will come together in time for district play, sort of like it did last season.

What's REALLY frustrating is the fact that as much as I love my Tarpons, and want to help and offer as much advice as I can.......i'm not a coach yet, and I can't do a darn thing about it. Yeah....i'm THAT passionate, but it's that kind of passion that makes a good coach, don't you think?