PDA

View Full Version : Can you raed tihs?

NewYorkYankee
12-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

piratebg
12-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Os rea oyu aysign tath I ma tamrs fi I acn erda tsih?

wos fan1
12-05-2005, 10:37 PM
:eek:

Bullaholic
12-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Proof positive that the Good Lord don't make junk....the human mind is a marvel of creation.

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 10:41 PM
I could read that better than words that are spelled correctly:D

Sweetwater Red
12-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

I have seen that before. Tell the truth. How long did it take to type that?

NewYorkYankee
12-05-2005, 10:48 PM
I copied it from a funny things website..

whtfbplaya
12-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Os rea oyu aysign tath I ma tamrs fi I acn erda tsih?

On two letter words you can't scramble em.

I Bleed Red08
12-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Os rea oyu aysign tath I ma tamrs fi I acn erda tsih? the first and last letter have to be in the right place