PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss anything good?

turbostud
10-20-2003, 08:32 PM
I just got back in town after 10 fun filled days in N'awlins. Anything good happen while I was gone? Any Upsets?

Gobbla2001
10-20-2003, 08:45 PM
If you're like us I know for a fact you didn't miss yourself...

Just kidding... Welcome back...

My ex-teacher who I keep in touch with just got back from NO a couple of weeks ago... The time prior to this last time they found a dog down on Bourbon Street... It had three tags on its collar... One for an addy in Missouri, another in Leezanna and the other in La Porte, Texass... They called all of the numbers and finally got ahold of him at one of his places in NO... He came down and got his dog and offered them money, cars (this guy's rich out the butt) etc... They said they were dog lovers and didn't need to be paid...

Finally they took the offer of using the guy's Condo-type thingy on Bourbon street whenever they want (forrrrrrrrrevvvvvvvvvvver), they just need to call a week or so in advance and he'd let 'em use it...

I turn 21 in April and am trying to get her to go to NO that weekend so I can tag along...

Great stuff...

slpybear the bullfan
10-20-2003, 09:01 PM
Gobbla... I swear that story had the beginning of a GREAT JOKE!!!

...need to think of a punch line to that one.

Gobbla2001
10-20-2003, 09:02 PM
slpybear the bullfan:
Gobbla... I swear that story had the beginning of a GREAT JOKE!!!

...need to think of a punch line to that one.Yah, figured it might come off that way, I'll try to think one up ha