PDA

View Full Version : Remember when...

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Remember when we had such a great time with the word association thread...I do. I know thats totally random but I was just thinking about it anyone else ahve something they want to reminisce about?

gobblerfan02
12-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Um, I used to always like watchin saturday morning cartoons back in the day? does that count?

UPanIN
12-05-2005, 04:03 PM
A joint was a bad place to be.

AP Panther Fan
12-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Remember when we had such a great time with the word association thread...I do. I know thats totally random but I was just thinking about it anyone else ahve something they want to reminisce about?

Ranger Mom's Christmas Trivia....talk about fun when it gets a little closer to Christmas! I am hoping she will do it again this year.:D

Tweeder215
12-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
A joint was a bad place to be.

It was back before Nixon lied to us all on TV. See your not the only who knows that song....

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-05-2005, 05:41 PM
That was fun!

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2005, 04:17 PM
now im not trying to be a jerk or be a smart butt, but remember when everyone kept talking about how awesome it would be to see Sweetwater vs. Cuero in state...and now neither one of them is @ the big dance...the only reason i bring this up is too show how unpredicatable the game is and why we play the game. Thats one of the things I love about the game, and what makes it so great.