PDA

View Full Version : The Doctor's Orders, December 5, 2005

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Welocme my friends to the Doctor'd office now you may be asking where has the doctor been for the majority of the season and to that I say, its none of your business...na I'm j/k i have been very busy this season and time has been hard to come by for posting time on the downlow, but my it looks like my boys from the SweetH20 found the time to make it to the semis and one game away from state so I thought I could find the time to deliver you a little Doctor's order.Today my friends is National Bathtub Party Day...yes my friends you heard right BATHTUB Party day...so I think we could all have a little fun with this one...just invite over some one that you would really like to party with in a bathtub...hold on a minute this is a kid friendly environment isnt it...what I meant is pull out your rubber ducky and have a blast taking a bath today ;) Above all I hope y'all have a good day and live life to the fullest...I'll leave y'all with a quote for the day

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.
AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."
-, Nike ad

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
oh ya do you prefer a bathtub or a shower...I prefer a tub

DaHop72
12-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
oh ya do you prefer a bathtub or a shower...I prefer a tub
Real men take showers.:D :D

vet93
12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Once a week whether they need one or not! :D

Originally posted by DaHop72
Real men take showers.:D :D

Sweetwater Red
12-05-2005, 03:54 PM
What man needs it more than once a
week?

44INAROW
12-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
week?

this could get interesting

DaHop72
12-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Once a week whether they need one or not! :D :D :D

gobblerfan02
12-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
week? Only the ones who are trying to rid the scent of another girl besides the one they're dating!